Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

16 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru rushes over to Yuta's aid, holding him up.

"Are... Are you okay?!" She asks. @Ryannumber1gamer

Meanwhile, Komaru's mind swirls with confusion. Makoto... Toko... are they all against her dating Yuta? Is this what it's all about?

"Grr, get the hell away from her!!" Jack unloads scissors at the feet of both Yuta and Komaru. Though the choice of words was odd.

"You touch her again and I will gut you like my first kill!" She said that to Yuta, even though he hadn't done anything. Jacks attention returns to Komaru.

"You are too dense for your own good. If you weren't kidnapped, you would've been killed because of your stupidity, years ago! This abomination shouldn't exist! What's shocking is that his sister accepts this defect as her dead brother...which I guess shouldn't be too surprising as she has more tits than brains."

Spoiler

latest?cb=20140901192856

But to make things clear...sure. Everyone is against you having a relationship with this freak! He's one of them, have you forgotten? He'll kill you and do unspeakable things with your corpse before ever even considering what love is!"

She leaps back from the pair, distancing herself considerably.

"Dammit! Looking at your stupid faces is pissing me off! Have your stupid shitty date. I don't give a damn anymore! I should've left when I had the chance!"

Finishing her rant, Jack turns and walks away. Which was odd, she usually leaps or dashes, but this time she just slowly walks...

• Thumbs Up 4

Komaru, out of breath and paralyzed simply sits on the snow. Even if she wanted to go to her, she couldn't. She is too shaky in the knees.

"...Yuta... I-I..."

She's trying to speak. She feels utterly broken inside.

"...D-D-Don't believe the mean things she said! I know you'll never do anything horrible!" She says to him.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

"Grr, get the hell away from her!!" Jack unloads scissors at the feet of both Yuta and Komaru. Though the choice of words was odd.

"You touch her again and I will gut you like my first kill!" She said that to Yuta, even though he hadn't done anything. Jacks attention returns to Komaru.

"You are too dense for your own good. If you weren't kidnapped, you would've been killed because of your stupidity, years ago! This abomination shouldn't exist! What's shocking is that his sister accepts this defect as her dead brother...which I guess shouldn't be too surprising as she has more tits than brains."

Hide contents

latest?cb=20140901192856

But to make things clear...sure. Everyone is against you having a relationship with this freak! He's one of them, have you forgotten? He'll kill you and do unspeakable things with your corpse before ever even considering what love is!"

She leaps back from the pair, distancing herself considerably.

"Dammit! Looking at your stupid faces is pissing me off! Have your stupid shitty date. I don't give a damn anymore! I should've left when I had the chance!"

Finishing her rant, Jack turns and walks away. Which was odd, she usually leaps or dashes, but this time she just slowly walks...

Yuta stood silently as Jack made her rant. He didn't move, or speak or anything. 

"...I-I'll...meet up with you later Komaru...sorry" Yuta muttered, as he turned and ran the other direction from Jack, leaving Komaru alone in the center. 

"Freak...what was I thinking...? Thinking a defect like me could ever have a life here...amongst them. Everyone...is against me...?" Yuta asked himself, as he kept running, further and further into the forest.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yuta stood silently as Jack made her rant. He didn't move, or speak or anything. 

"...I-I'll...meet up with you later Komaru...sorry" Yuta muttered, as he turned and ran the other direction from Jack, leaving Komaru alone in the center. 

"Yuta! Come back!" She screams.

Now she's alone. No Toko, no Yuta. Just alone in the snow, with nowhere to go. Even if she wanted to.

It's like being imprisoned all over again...

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Freak...what was I thinking...? Thinking a defect like me could ever have a life here...amongst them. Everyone...is against me...?" Yuta asked himself, as he kept running, further and further into the forest.

Meanwhile, as Yuta ran, he found himself face to face with another person who just so happens to be wandering around.

His inspiration.

ssLOvqX.jpg

Makoto Naegi.

• Thumbs Up 3

12 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Yuta! Come back!" She screams.

Now she's alone. No Toko, no Yuta. Just alone in the snow, with nowhere to go. Even if she wanted to.

Meanwhile, as Yuta ran, he found himself face to face with another person who just so happens to be wandering around.

His inspiration.

ssLOvqX.jpg

Makoto Naegi.

Yuta smacked head first into Makoto, making it the second time that day that he'd collided with the Naegi family. He looked up to see Makoto and looked back down, trying to hide the tears he had been producing. 

"S-Sorry Makoto, d-don't waste your time t-talking to me. I'm not worth it" Yuta muttered, as he began trying to trek through the snow again.

He didn't feel worthy of speaking to anyone here.

• Thumbs Up 3

Yuta smacked head first into Makoto, making it the second time that day that he'd collided with the Naegi family. He looked up to see Makoto and looked back down, trying to hide the tears he had been producing. 

"S-Sorry Makoto, d-don't waste your time t-talking to me. I'm not worth it" Yuta muttered, as he began trying to trek through the snow again.

He didn't feel worthy of speaking to anyone here.

Despite this, Makoto takes steps forward.

"Hey... what's wrong? You've usually been so happy recently." Makoto asks Yuta, concerned.

This is odd to Yuta. After Toko's claims of Makoto being involved in what just occured, Makoto's acting like this is the opposite case.

"Don't call yourself not worth it... everyone is."

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Despite this, Makoto takes steps forward.

"Hey... what's wrong? You've usually been so happy recently." Makoto asks Yuta, concerned.

This is odd to Yuta. After Toko's claims of Makoto being involved in what just occured, Makoto's acting like this is the opposite case.

"Don't call yourself not worth it... everyone is."

Yuta closed his eyes, tears still streaming somewhat as he couldn't look Makoto in the eyes. He had questions. So many questions. He tried to find the words to describe how he felt, but in the end, he could only find a few. 

"...You don't have to worry Makoto. Toko...did her job well. You won't have to worry about me anymore". 

Yuta tried to walk past Makoto, he just couldn't stay here. Not anymore.

"I'll leave, I know how everyone feels about defects. Just...be there to help Komaru". 

"Make sure everyone here is safe". Yuta muttered.

• Thumbs Up 3

Before the day ends, Toko Fukawa storms back into her igloo with a mixture of anger and sadness.

latest?cb=20170701164138

"Grrrrgh...I knew it! She doesn't care about me! She barely reacted when I gave her that framed photo...I can't compete with a penis..." She collapses to her knees on the brink for complete despair.

"AAAAAAAAH! DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT!" Taking a moment to breath, a strange voice calls to her.

She looks around in confusion, but can't see anything....eventually, a strange dark aura starts emanating from the parcel she left here. The one apparently sent by Byakuya. This strange voice of temptation was trying to get her to open the package as she sits still. She doesn't move, unable to come to a decision...

".....Err...."

• Thumbs Up 3

Yuta closed his eyes, tears still streaming somewhat as he couldn't look Makoto in the eyes. He had questions. So many questions. He tried to find the words to describe how he felt, but in the end, he could only find a few. 

"...You don't have to worry Makoto. Toko...did her job well. You won't have to worry about me anymore". 

Yuta tried to walk past Makoto, he just couldn't stay here. Not anymore.

"I'll leave, I know how everyone feels about defects. Just...be there to help Komaru". 

"Make sure everyone here is safe". Yuta muttered.

"...What do you mean her job?" Makoto asks, confused.

He then reaches out to grab Yuta by the shoulder. He uses all of his strength to hold the Imaginator in place.

"What do you mean by what everyone thinks about defects? You think we hate them? You think we just treat Kaede, Yusei, Shuichi and the others like garbage? No, we tried to save them!" He says. "We tried to save you, didn't we?"

Makoto is doing his very best to build Yuta up, but he's still very confused.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"...What do you mean her job?" Makoto asks, confused.

He then reaches out to grab Yuta by the shoulder. He uses all of his strength to hold the Imaginator in place.

"What do you mean by what everyone thinks about defects? You think we hate them? You think we just treat Kaede, Yusei, Shuichi and the others like garbage? No, we tried to save them!" He says. "We tried to save you, didn't we?"

Makoto is doing his very best to build Yuta up, but he's still very confused.

"...I don't get it". Yuta said. 

He turned to Makoto, looking at him directly, probably the first time he's actually managed to do so to Makoto without geeking out. He glared at him, trying his best to keep his attention on him.

"Toko, or Jack or whatever came to me and Komaru, she said you asked her to stop Komaru and me from hanging out". 

Yuta looked back at the ground, several tears hitting it, as he couldn't continue on for the next part. 

"I shouldn't exist! I'm just some freak of nature created by Buzz to hurt others! That's all I ever was and all I can ever be! Defects are just worthless fakes..." 

"Everyone is against her being near a "freak" like me. Everyone. I knew I couldn't stay here...I knew someone like me didn't belong here". 

• Thumbs Up 3

54 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Tails' ears twitch at the mention of the mysterious jewel.

"The Phantom Ruby, huh? Yeah... I know about that thing." Tails replies.

"I remember analyzing the Stage a while back on a routine energy check with AE a while back. Sure enough, there was odd readings that mess up my calculations. No doubt it has to be the handiwork of that thing." He explains.

He sighs, looming out into the distance from the window.

"Guess he really wants that thing. Figures."

"So it's here?! On the island?!" Chi started to panic at the thought. "...Oh, this isn't good! If Nega was already detecting it's usage here, then it's only a matter of time before LOSE hears about this too!" he stated. Judging by his tone, it was evident that Chi wanted to find this Ruby as soon as possible.

But at the same time, he was hesitant for a couple reasons. Firstly, he had yet to be properly repaired by Tails, and he still had his doubts about rejoining the Skylanders after what recently happened. And secondly, even if he didn't have those worries, they had no idea where to even begin searching for the Ruby.

Meanwhile, the other E-Series robot was wandering across the island, looking for a good spot to try out some target practice. Just then, however...

53 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Omega ended up crossing paths with Jack. At first, he payed little attention to her, but then he saw Komaru in the distance, standing alone. Omega looked back between the two girls, eventually deducing that something must have just gone down. He decided to continued down his designated path, soon passing by Komaru...

41 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Despite his often uncaring attitude towards most things, even Omega couldn't just ignore Komaru in the state she was in.

Turning around to face the girl, he said to her, "...YOU SEEM TO BE TROUBLED. ARE YOU LOST?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"...I don't get it". Yuta said. 

He turned to Makoto, looking at him directly, probably the first time he's actually managed to do so to Makoto without geeking out. He glared at him, trying his best to keep his attention on him.

"Toko, or Jack or whatever came to me and Komaru, she said you asked her to stop Komaru and me from hanging out". 

Yuta looked back at the ground, several tears hitting it, as he couldn't continue on for the next part. 

"I shouldn't exist! I'm just some freak of nature created by Buzz to hurt others! That's all I ever was and all I can ever be! Defects are just worthless fakes..." 

"Everyone is against her being near a "freak" like me. Everyone. I knew I couldn't stay here...I knew someone like me didn't belong here". 

Makoto grits his teeth. Fist balled up, he gives out a mighty...

6ce552282848c6bb40fb82ebf36b4782b9a18573

"NO, THAT'S WRONG!"

Makoto now puts both hands on Yuta.

"Don't you dare say that! You guys just have as much rights as us!" He tells Yuta, even shaking him, slightly.

"...Not everyone is against you being near her. What about your sister? What about Komaru herself? What..."

Taking a deep breath, he says it.

"...What about me? I'm fine with it."

2 minutes ago, NegaMetallix said:

"So it's here?! On the island?!" Chi started to panic at the thought. "...Oh, this isn't good! If Nega was already detecting it's usage here, then it's only a matter of time before LOSE hears about this too!" he stated. Judging by his tone, it was evident that Chi wanted to find this Ruby as soon as possible.

But at the same time, he was hesitant for a couple reasons. Firstly, he had yet to be properly repaired by Tails, and he still had his doubts about rejoining the Skylanders after what recently happened. And secondly, even if he didn't have those worries, they had no idea where to even begin searching for the Ruby.

"Heres the thing, though. After that one analysis, that was all I saw of it. Subsequent days? Not a trace. It's nowhere on the island. At least anymore..." Tails says.

"...And that just might be even more terrifying."

5 minutes ago, NegaMetallix said:

Turning around to face the girl, he said to her, "...YOU SEEM TO BE TROUBED. ARE YOU LOST?"

Komaru wipes her tears and looks up at Omega. She could only shake her head...

• Thumbs Up 3

27 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Makoto grits his teeth. Fist balled up, he gives out a mighty...

6ce552282848c6bb40fb82ebf36b4782b9a18573

"NO, THAT'S WRONG!"

Makoto now puts both hands on Yuta.

"Don't you dare say that! You guys just have as much rights as us!" He tells Yuta, even shaking him, slightly.

"...Not everyone is against you being near her. What about your sister? What about Komaru herself? What..."

Taking a deep breath, he says it.

"...What about me? I'm fine with it."

Yuta jumped back a bit as Makoto did his standard finger point. He was not used to having that done to him directly, despite doing it to Shuichi earlier. 

"Y-You seriously don't have a problem about it? I don't understand, why would she say that if it wasn't true...?" Yuta asked. But he stopped and stood in thought for a moment. He then made a small realization. 

"...Buzz thought he was right all of the time too. That defects weren't actual people. People with feelings, hopes and dreams. That we were fakes that was always wrong. Yet...he was in the wrong". 

"...Man, I feel dumb for believing this. Right after I gave Shuichi that speech too..." Yuta said, taking a deep breath. "I still have a lot to learn to get out of that mindset Buzz gave me..." 

• Thumbs Up 3

Yuta jumped back a bit as Makoto did his standard finger point. He was not used to having that done to him directly, despite doing it to Shuichi earlier. 

"Y-You seriously don't have a problem about it? I don't understand, why would she say that if it wasn't true...?" Yuta asked. But he stopped and stood in thought for a moment. He then made a small realization. 

"...Buzz thought he was right all of the time too. That defects weren't actual people. People with feelings, hopes and dreams. That we were fakes that was always wrong. Yet...he was in the wrong". 

"...Man, I feel dumb for believing this. Right after I gave Shuichi that speech too..." Yuta said, taking a deep breath. "I still have a lot to learn to get out of that mindset Buzz gave me..." 

"Yeah. But just, well, have hope. You'll break out of it soon. I know it." Makoto tells Yuta.

He then looks down.

"I have my own confessions. I was... admittedly scared about you two going out. Even if it is a lot more casual than say, me and Kyoko." He says. "It isn't about you being defective. Far from that. I was just... scared. Scared of change. I wasn't ready to see Komaru do this."

With a humble and deep breath, he looks back to Yuta.

"Heh. See? I'm not perfect either. But someone did help me understand that change just happens, and I should embrace it. So that's why I approve of this, now." He says with a smile, looking back on his talk with Silver.

He then walks behind Yuta and smacks him on the back enough to push him forward into the direction where Komaru is.

"Now go, have some fun with her. You two have so much in common, I bet you'll have a blast." He assures Yuta.

• Thumbs Up 3

42 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Heres the thing, though. After that one analysis, that was all I saw of it. Subsequent days? Not a trace. It's nowhere on the island. At least anymore..." Tails says.

"...And that just might be even more terrifying."

"Great..." Chi replied. "...That figures. I guess it has been a while since Nega detected it, after all." However, something didn't add up to the Gizoid, as he continued. "Still, if that's the case, then surely I shouldn't have been trying to locate it upon returning..." Chi then faced Futaba, wondering if she was still listening to the conversation.

@DanJ86

42 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru wipes her tears and looks up at Omega. She could only shake her head...

"...I SEE." Omega wasn't really the type to provide people with comfort, but he tried to make an exception in this case.

"IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO ASSIST?" he asked Komaru.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, NegaMetallix said:

"...I SEE." Omega wasn't really the type to provide people with comfort, but he tried to make an exception in this case.

"IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO ASSIST?" he asked Komaru.

Komreu shakes her head again.

"...No. You can't." She sniffles.

She closes her eyes shut.

"I just... I just wanna have fun with Yuta. Just go out together, talk about manga, grab a bite and all that. Is that so much to ask without all this drama? Why does the world just wanna do this to me? Now both my friends ran off!" Komaru rants, venting her emotions.

She curls up, knees to her chest.

"...I don't know what to do anymore..."

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"I have my own confessions. I was... admittedly scared about you two going out. Even if it is a lot more casual than say, me and Kyoko." He says. "It isn't about you being defective. Far from that. I was just... scared. Scared of change. I wasn't ready to see Komaru do this."

Yuta suddenly gained a slightly awkward smile as he looked at Makoto. He tried to place into words what he meant exactly. 

"W-Well, I-I'm not sure either me or Komaru see it as a super serious relationship o-or anything. We just really like hanging out together a-and we just wanted to give this a try, y'know? Just friends willing to give this hanging out stuff a try". Yuta said, trying to ease Makoto's worries somewhat, at least. 

He looked out to the distance to where he left Komaru. 

"Ugh, what an idiot I was, thanks Makoto. For everything" Yuta said, before running off.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yuta suddenly gained a slightly awkward smile as he looked at Makoto. He tried to place into words what he meant exactly. 

"W-Well, I-I'm not sure either me or Komaru see it as a super serious relationship o-or anything. We just really like hanging out together a-and we just wanted to give this a try, y'know? Just friends willing to give this hanging out stuff a try". Yuta said, trying to ease Makoto's worries somewhat, at least. 

He looked out to the distance to where he left Komaru. 

"Ugh, what an idiot I was, thanks Makoto. For everything" Yuta said, before running off.

"Nothing wrong with that." Makoto says.

Giving Yuta a thumbs up, he watches Yuta run off.

With a relieved sigh, Makoto feels like a massive weight has lifted from his shoulders.

He then continues his walk through the forest, enjoying the rest of the day.

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Komreu shakes her head again.

"...No. You can't." She sniffles.

She closes her eyes shut.

"I just... I just wanna have fun with Yuta. Just go out together, talk about manga, grab a bite and all that. Is that so much to ask without all this drama? Why does the world just wanna do this to me? Now both my friends ran off!" Komaru rants, venting her emotions.

She curls up, knees to her chest.

"...I don't know what to do anymore..."

Omega was unable to provide an answer for Komaru. This was definitely out of his range of expertise. However, he soon detected movement nearby...

"YOU SAY THEY RAN OFF? ...THEN WHY IS ONE OF THEM HEADING ON THIS DIRECTION?" Omega asked Komaru, pointing in the direction that Yuta had originally run away from. "PERHAPS YOU CAN STILL HAVE FUN WITH HIM AFTER ALL..." he added. But then, wouldn't that mean the person heading this way was...?

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, NegaMetallix said:

Omega was unable to provide an answer for Komaru. This was definitely out of his range of expertise. However, he soon detected movement nearby...

"YOU SAY THEY RAN OFF? ...THEN WHY IS ONE OF THEM HEADING ON THIS DIRECTION?" Omega asked Komaru, pointing in the direction that Yuta had originally run away from. "PERHAPS YOU CAN STILL HAVE FUN WITH HIM AFTER ALL..." he added. But then, wouldn't that mean the person heading this way was...?

Komaru turns around to the direction Omega's pointing.

Her eyes widen and her mouth goes agape.

"Yu...ta..." She manages to mutter.

"He's... coming back!"

A small smile manages to form on her once hopeless face.

• Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, NegaMetallix said:

"Great..." Chi replied. "...That figures. I guess it has been a while since Nega detected it, after all." However, something didn't add up to the Gizoid, as he continued. "Still, if that's the case, then surely I shouldn't have been trying to locate it upon returning..." Chi then faced Futaba, wondering if she was still listening to the conversation.

Persona-5-Sakura-Futaba.jpg

"Hmmmmmm..." Futaba listens intently to the conversation that Chi and Tails are having.

Her expression doesn't make it obvious what she was thinking.

"I see...yeah, Inari is obviously not up to the task. But don't worry, the Phantom Thieves are all about finding and taking stuff, it's part of the job. But still...Queen isn't too sure about you 'Skylanders' and I don't intend to do anything behind her back. So if she agrees, I'll help you find this ruby, no problem."

And with that, she turns to leave the workshop without a care in the world.

• Thumbs Up 5

12 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru turns around to the direction Omega's pointing.

Her eyes widen and her mouth goes agape.

"Yu...ta..." She manages to mutter.

"He's... coming back!"

A small smile manages to form on her once hopeless face.

Seeing Komaru starting to smile, and with Yuta making his way back @Ryannumber1gamer, Omega figured that he should be going now.

"IN THAT CASE, I SHALL TAKE MY LEAVE..." he said to Komaru, before heading off. However, he briefly stopped, and gave some advice. "...DO NOT LOSE YOUR WAY AGAIN. IT IS... DISCOURAGING... TO SEE SOMEONE LIKE YOU BE UPSET." And with that, Omega left. What an odd choice of words, coming from someone like him.

2 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

"Hmmmmmm..." Futaba listens intently to the conversation that Chi and Tails are having.

"I see...yeah, Inari is obviously not up to the task. But don't worry, the Phantom Thieves are all about finding and taking stuff, it's part of the job. But still...Queen isn't too sure about you 'Skylanders' and I don't intend to do anything behind her back. So if she agrees, I'll help you find this ruby, no problem."

"Uh... okay. Thanks for the help, I guess?" Chi replied, as Futaba proceeded to leave. She seemed a little odd, but the Gizoid was appreciative that she'd listened.

With only Tails still around, there was a moment of silence on the Workshop. Then, Chi asked Tails a completely random question. "...What the heck is an 'Inari', anyway?"

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

"Oi! What do you mean 'not up to the task'?" Tails asks, bothered.

3 minutes ago, NegaMetallix said:

"Uh... okay. Thanks for the help, I guess?" Chi replied, as Futaba proceeded to leave. She seemed a little odd, but the Gizoid was appreciative that she'd listened.

With only Tails still around, there was a moment of silence on the Workshop. Then, Chi asked Tails a completely random question. "...What the heck is an 'Inari', anyway?"

He then turns to Chi with a shrug.

"I dunno. I don't speak Japanese. Apparently fox or something?"

3 minutes ago, NegaMetallix said:

Seeing Komaru starting to smile, and with Yuta making his way back @Ryannumber1gamer, Omega figured that he should be going now.

"IN THAT CASE, I SHALL TAKE MY LEAVE..." he said to Komaru, before heading off. However, he briefly stopped, and gave some advice. "...DO NOT LOSE YOUR WAY AGAIN. IT IS... DISCOURAGING... TO SEE SOMEONE LIKE YOU BE UPSET." And with that, Omega left. What an odd choice of words, coming from someone like him.

Komaru looks up at Omega. With such words coming from him, it really does mean something special.

"...Thanks." She says with a smile.

• Thumbs Up 3

22 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"...I can hear you, you know." Alter-Ego says from his screen.

Looks like his enhanced hearing in this state isn't exactly a good thing for the two CPUs.

"AAAIHEE!" Both CPUs jump back in shock, discovering that the AI can hear them. Noire tries to play it cool.

latest?cb=20130310010416

"Y-You know...it's pretty rude to eavesdrop on a girls conversation..." The situation was pretty awkward. But Nicole is here too, maybe AE would feel more comfortable talking with somebody like himself?

Uni tugs on Noire's sleeve. "M-Maybe we should leave. I'm sure he has lots of work to do..."

"A-Alright....err...I guess we'll see you later?"

Noire and Uni nervously shuffles to the elevator, not really sure what else to say.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 hours ago, DanJ86 said:

"AAAIHEE!" Both CPUs jump back in shock, discovering that the AI can hear them. Noire tries to play it cool.

"Y-You know...it's pretty rude to eavesdrop on a girls conversation..." The situation was pretty awkward. But Nicole is here too, maybe AE would feel more comfortable talking with somebody like himself?

Uni tugs on Noire's sleeve. "M-Maybe we should leave. I'm sure he has lots of work to do..."

"A-Alright....err...I guess we'll see you later?"

Noire and Uni nervously shuffles to the elevator, not really sure what else to say.

"See you... a-and sorry." Alter-Ego apologizes.

He does a small bow until the elevator closes.

He then begins to blush up a storm for doing such a thing.

"...Note to self, tone down the hearing function."

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Way Past Cool 1