Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yuta looked down at Shuichi, who had begun clutching Kaede. He couldn't begin to imagine what the detective was thinking. But he did have a feeling, given his experiences with Buzz.

"They're just empty words and lies Shuichi, nothing else". Yuta simply said. 

"You've got to stop worrying about the past and start living in the present". 

Kaede gently returns Shuichi's clutching with a hug. Turning an act of desperation and fear into one of comfort.

"It's okay... it's all over. It's all over." She says to him.

"I wish..." Shuichi manages to say amongst all of his surpressed crying,

"...I wish I could do more for you, Kaede. I just..."

He then goes back to crying in her arms again.

• Thumbs Up 4

Jack watched the scene with Shuichi and Kaede in the distance, wanting to see how it played out. However he never did anything or say anything towards the two. Perhaps he wanted to test Shuichi's and Yuta's resolve without a 3rd party interfering. However no one seemed to know what the King was thinking as he kept to himself. The total opposite of Yusei in many regards.

However Yusei himself appeared ran up to Shuichi and Kaede. "Is everything alright? What happened?" Yusei's caring attitude meant he couldn't turn down anyone in need. The duelist wanted to settle things with the others. Yusei however didn't seem to know what he was walking into.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

However Yusei himself appeared ran up to Shuichi and Kaede. "Is everything alright? What happened?" Yusei's caring attitude meant he couldn't turn down anyone in need. The duelist wanted to settle things with the others. Yusei however didn't seem to know what he was walking into.

All Yusei could see is Kaede hugging Shuichi while he continues to cry.

The pianist looks up to the duelist, tears forming in her eyes. She still didn't say a word.

Neptune, however simply nudges Yusei with a happy smile.

"Just savor the moment, buddy." She says.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

All Yusei could see is Kaede hugging Shuichi while he continues to cry.

The pianist looks up to the duelist, tears forming in her eyes. She still didn't say a word.

Neptune, however simply nudges Yusei with a happy smile.

"Just savor the moment, buddy." She says.

Yuta looked around at the group, and looked towards the door. He wasn't really sure what he should do. He wasn't really used to pep talks or anything like that. Should he leave? Should he let Kaede handle things from here?

"I-I'm sorry if I made him cry. I didn't really plan to do that" Yuta said to Kaede.

He wondered if his words had an effect or if he really helped. Could he help? Could someone as average as him help someone like an Ultimate, or a Skylander? Someone with no abilities in a group of heroes? If anyone was worthless in this group, it would likely be him.

• Thumbs Up 5

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I-I'm sorry if I made him cry. I didn't really plan to do that" Yuta said to Kaede.

He wondered if his words had an effect or if he really helped. Could he help? Could someone as average as him help someone like an Ultimate, or a Skylander? Someone with no abilities in a group of heroes? If anyone was worthless in this group, it would likely be him.

Kaede smiles.

"It's fine. I think he needs to cry." She replies. "Just to let all that emotion out."

The pianist closes her eyes.

"...Thank you, Yuta. You were just who we needed." She says, softly.

She then looks down at Shuichi's trembling form.

"I bet deep down, Shuichi's thanking you, too."

• Thumbs Up 5

11 hours ago, Polkadi said:

Not picking any drink, Blaze just sat down, taking a breather as to take any overbearing emotions off her mind.

"Silver, allow me to say thank you," Blaze says with a pleasant smile. "You've done so much for me lately, that I feel compelled to give something in return."

Looking away whilst she brushed a finger along the side of her head, she asked, "...Do you... Really care that much for me...?"

Silver thought for a moment about Blaze's inquiry. The hedgehog cared for all the friends he'd made, and would always be willing to help whenever he could.

But something was different, about how much he cared for Blaze. Something that, even now, he struggled to fully understand.

He looked back at her... and in doing so, that earlier sense of familiarity soon returned to him. It was an inescapable feeling, but it still felt real to him.

With a sincere smile on his face, Silver gave Blaze his honest answer. "...Yes, I do."

• Thumbs Up 5

Giving the two some privacy, Teddie, Neptune and Sayaka leave Shuichi's igloo.

In that time, the boy finally calms down. The clarity of his vision returns from the intense sobbing as he blinks away the remaining tears lingering in his eyes. He looks up to see Kaede, her eyes watering as well.

"...Hey." Kaede says to him.

Shuichi continues to stare at her for a while before responding the same way.

"...H-Hey..."

Wanting to make things a little lighter between the two, Kaede points out a serious fact.

"This is the longest I've seen you without your hat, you know?" She smiles.

That thought immediately strikes Shuichi. He slowly reaches up for the top of his head. Sure enough, he couldn't feel the fabric that he is all so familiar with. Rather, he could feel his ahoge, still sticking upwards with a curve the same way as Kaede's.

LRVoFX6.jpg

"W-Well... I... um... I mean... you..." Shuichi says, stumbling on his words in embarrassment.

Kaede laughs lightly, wiping away a tear.

"Hehe! Gotta admit, you did look cute sleeping without it!" She says.

This causes Shuichi's red face to become even redder.

"K-Kaede! D-Don't say something like... that so casually!" He shouts.

• Thumbs Up 4

9 hours ago, Polkadi said:

Another Skylander arrives in the EPF HQ, as Nicole steps out of the elevator. Now in her regular dress, she walks over to the main console and plugs her computer body in. "Ah, it is nice to be back!" the holo-lynx sighed, as she looked around the HQ, and saw a few Skylanders were beginning to accumulate here.

Futaba see's Nicole from across the room. Another face she recognised, she gives a cheerful wave while Kotone still plays that game.

"Hi, Nicole. I...might've touched a couple of things but I was super careful, I promise. Hee hee." She admits to the Holo-lynx with a bashful laugh.

Uni and Noire had to decide on what to do next, but thought they should inform Nicole of there activities first.

"Y-Yes, I hope it's alright, we had to get in touch with Gamindustri on short notice." Noire adds. Uni just looks around.

"Soooo...what do we do now?" There was a moment of silence. Noire didn't and practically forgot about Valentines.

The silence is broken by Kotone who comments on her game absent-minded, not really following what else is happening.

"Oh, you can fly these cars too....but it's really tricky to master..."

12 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

"Oh! So you're Maverick! Going with what someone wouldn't expect you to do, be or dress as! And I'll admit, you rock that dress something fierce! I'm also tempted to try seeing how effective this dress of mine can actually be out on the battlefield if that's how you fight too!", Undyne marveled.

Back at the Coffee Shop, you'd be surprised that while Saber is highly boastful, she can get flustered pretty quickly when she is being praised by others. Blushing already, she tries to formulate a reply.

"Eh? Oh, y-you honour me with your w-words..."

An awkward silence comes over the room, Saber shuffles nervously in her seat.

"Glad you liked it too kid!", she said as she twirled and spun, accidentally summoning some of her spears, but holding onto them and incorporating them into her spin before stopping and curtseying to Saber and Undyne.

"That's...how it's done right? I'll admit, we didn't usually have dresses this regal back Underground", she admitted, blushing in potential embarrassment herself. "I kinda made this outfit after coming top ground".

She recovers to admire Undyne's twirl.

"Splendid display. A lack of refinement, but with proper training you could match even my elegance. And you made the marvellous gown yourself? Such splendid craftsmanship and only self taught? Your talents are indeed impressive." Saber seems to be seeing a real kinship in Undyne and she hadn't been here very long. What other warriors are harboured on this cold island with a lack of design taste? She thought to herself.

"Quite a few come to mind", Undyne grumbled. "One of them is kind of a spirit herself. And there's plenty of clowns there privy for mischief at LOSE. And don't even get me started on LOG. Still, Anti-Heroes. Don't suppose they're based off villainous figures in history...are they? Do you know any of these guys good or bad personally?" She leaned in quizzically asking questions until Dan gave his outburst and left, startling even her.

"Hmph, I have had personal dealings in the past with Anti-Heroes such as a Caster under the true name "Tamamo no Mae" and a Lancer with the true name "Elizabeth Báthory". Both are self centred and egotistical, on numerous occasions have they gone out of there way to get involved in my business. I wouldn't say they are much of a threat though, I have sent them on there way with there tails between there legs after an educational display of my might."

Though Undyne didn't know it, Saber was talking literally about the tails. The forms Tamamo no Mae and Elizabeth Báthory take have them both with tails.

Undyne rolled her eye. "I'll admit, there's some anime tropes I hope aren't too real", she muttered. "Besides, isn't she like, 40 or something anyway? Must be some elixir, ether or hyper potion she's got on hand", she japed.

With Dan back at the table, he contemplates what Undyne said.

"I can see the appeal of an older woman. Imagine the things they could teach you?" After saying that, he freezes in complete shock. He didn't mean to say that out loud. A fact made public knowledge by his DEUS reaction to his outburst.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAA!! You said that out loud! Now people know your a total perv instead of quietly suspecting it. Hahahah!"

Daniel just grits his teeth while his face turns a shade of red that could be seen from space.

"So, anyway kid. What was that outburst of yours earlier about?", she asked, eying him curiously. Despite having only the one eye, she was quick to catch on to lies if the person telling them had a betraying tell to their respective faces.

Embarrassment aside, despite her current elegant feminine appearance, her threat was the only thing Daniel heard. She might as wall have looked like this.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160422223200

"I-I-I was just c-c-concerned about s-something....I'm not r-really sure if it's w-worth b-bothering anyone else w-with..." He was totally backed into a corner and his DEUS manages to make things even worse.

"Tell her you dig strong woman." There is a volume function on the DEUS, but Daniel hadn't had the common sense to use it yet. Or he just hadn't noticed it...

• Thumbs Up 5

As the three Skylanders who came to Kaede and Shuichi's aid walk out of the detective's igloo, they notice somebody walk by.

"Hey, it's Komaru-chan!" Teddie points out, noticing the girl.

Panting, Komaru waves at him, Sayaka and Neptune.

"Hey... guys....!" Komaru says, gasping for breath. "Have... any of you guys seen Yuta?" She asks.

Sayaka chuckles. "Well, what a coincidence. He actually is in Shuichi's igloo right now!"

Komaru nods in understanding.

"T-Thanks! I've been looking for him everywhere!" She says, turning to his igloo, waiting for Yuta to come out. @Ryannumber1gamer

• Thumbs Up 4

On 2/27/2018 at 1:50 PM, NegaMetallix said:

"No, no! That's just a title!" Marine replied to Cloud. "And of course I'm no sparrow! I don't even have a beak!" She then prompted Maya to put her down, before introducing herself proper. "The name's Marine! But it's the Great Captain Marine to you, mates!" she said to the group of heroes. "You must all be Skylanders too, right?"

Marine overheard Hero Prinny's panic, and looked around to see what had happened. Seeing the broken device on the ground, the raccoon started scratching her chin, as if she was coming up with a solution. "...Oh! Hang on, mate!" she said to Hero Prinny, trying to calm him down. "Maybe we can fix this! I know just how to fix it, too!"

"He is japing, it seems", Storm said, smiling.

"You're not the first Captain we've had here, let's just say", Cloud said, thinking back to Jack Sparrow from the last season.

"As for the racoon in question, well...", Storm said as she pulled out a photo.

The mutant presented Marine with the photograph.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20111229030000

Storm proceeded to explain.

Spoiler

storm-marvel-superheroines-10049983-900-

"As you can see, our raccoons are a bit different, yet still quite as functional."

"Though going off the movies back from me and Nick's home in LA, he kinda lost his accent to Bradley Cooper", Maya admitted as she set Marine down.

Now! To business!", Storm said as they turned their attentions back to Bomberman and the Hero Prinny.

On 2/27/2018 at 12:52 PM, DanJ86 said:

Thanks to Clouds help, Bomberman was back on his feet. Stunned and a tad roughed up, he was no worse for wear. You'd be surprise how often he'd accidentally blown himself up.

"...Well...that could've gone better, but could've been worse...haha..."

With Storm pulling him up, Hero Prinny was just as grumpy as ever...

"H-How do you guys keep defeating LOSE, dood?"

He checks if all his limbs are still in order, but notices something was amiss inside his pack. "D-Dood?"

Reaching inside, he grabs what now appears to be a heavily damaged and non-functioning device and throws it on the ground in a fit of rage.

"AAAH! Dammit, dood! That was the machine I used to stay in contact with Master Etna, it also allowed me to travel to her exact location, dood! Now it's useless, I can't keep her updated on progress and I figure she's gonna be super mad, dood."

Hero Prinny was now in a full blown panic, running around wildly. With his display of energy, you wouldn't think that in the last several hours, he's been thrown into a pond three times, hit by a large snow ball twice and tackled by a rabid Bomberman as well as being blown up.

263vxvq.jpg

"Not the first explosion I've been caught with Bomberman. And not the worst. Try having to get rid of one in a trial with the likes of Joker and Harley Quinn and then we'll talk", Maya said. She was still a bit downtrodden at her outfit's ruination.

"Thankfully, I brought a change of clothes, given today", she said as she took one of her Kimonos out of her bag and slipped it on.

tumblr_oztyzyJCVy1tezo7ao1_1280.pngSOURCE

"Ah! Much better! And warmer and comfier too I guess!", she said as she tied the bow on her back and strapped the sword on. She even adjusted the flower bow onto her head.

She then proceeded to try and help Hsien-Ko in calming down the Hero Prinny. When they heard the name "Etna" come up.

"Etna? That's your master??", Maya asked the Prinny.

Spoiler

uclEq78.png

"Ah! I've heard of her! Through some....let's just say, associates of mine! Interesting, interesting" Hsien-Ko mused. "And now you've got me wondering why she hasn't come to anyone else about this stuff".

17 hours ago, NegaMetallix said:

"Yep! Don't you worry, matey! Captain Marine's got you covered!" the raccoon replied. She seemed pretty confident about this, only to reveal what her plan really was...

"...Just as soon as I let Tails have a look!" Marine continued, still smiling. Well, it's not like she had the skills to fix such an advanced device. "Trust me, we go way back. If he can make all those bonzer boats back in my world, then he's gotta be able to fix it! ...Now, where is he...?" She then looked around for Tails. @Jovahexeon Ghost Trick

"Umm, I hate to burst your bubble, but he's kind of away...on a date with some girl named Zooey", Shantae informed. "That said, he should be back by tomorrow at the latest! Depends on how soon Prinny here needs it!", @DanJ86

• Thumbs Up 5

12 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede smiles.

"It's fine. I think he needs to cry." She replies. "Just to let all that emotion out."

The pianist closes her eyes.

"...Thank you, Yuta. You were just who we needed." She says, softly.

She then looks down at Shuichi's trembling form.

"I bet deep down, Shuichi's thanking you, too."

Voidica's face lit up, and she gave Yuta a peace sign, just as Lumina liked to do. "Y-Yes, Mister Yuta! You really helped Mister Shuichi out!" she cheered.

Lumina winked and gave him a thumbs up as a sign of congratulations. It was almost surreal for the boy to see Lumina being her usual happy self towards him. Often, she'd be a lot angrier because of certain ill-timed words that came out of his mouth.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Voidica's face lit up, and she gave Yuta a peace sign, just as Lumina liked to do. "Y-Yes, Mister Yuta! You really helped Mister Shuichi out!" she cheered.

Lumina winked and gave him a thumbs up as a sign of congratulations. It was almost surreal for the boy to see Lumina being her usual happy self towards him. Often, she'd be a lot angrier because of certain ill-timed words that came out of his mouth.

Shuichi then stumbles to get out of his bed. Although, he still can't bring himself to stand.

"Shuichi, don't stand if you can't!" Kaede tells him.

Shuichi sighs, easing his body and lying back down.

"It's just that... I wanna get something for you. I still never... got you a gift." He admits.

Kaede sighs, patting his head.

"It's fine. I mean, I wanted to give you something too and... well, here we are."

Shuichi looks down at that statement. Kaede seriously was gonna give him something on Valentines?

"...I-I guess ourselves being together is the best gift we can give, I guess?" He asks.

Kaede nods with a smile. "Yeah. I guess so."

• Thumbs Up 4

19 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

"Umm, I hate to burst your bubble, but he's kind of away...on a date with some girl named Zooey", Shantae informed. "That said, he should be back by tomorrow at the latest! Depends on how soon Prinny here needs it!", @DanJ86

"WHAT?! Oh, strewth!" Marine replied, annoyed to hear that Tails was away. "And here I thought, the only people I know going on dates were Sonic and Bla--!" She quickly placed her hands over her mouth before finishing that remark, and immediately tried to back-pedal from it. "...E-er, f-forget what I just said, okay?" she asked.

"Still, that mucks things up if Tails can't help..." Marine then muttered, as she tried to think of an alternative.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

55 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

"Etna? That's your master??", Maya asked the Prinny.

Reveal hidden contents

uclEq78.png

"Ah! I've heard of her! Through some....let's just say, associates of mine! Interesting, interesting" Hsien-Ko mused. "And now you've got me wondering why she hasn't come to anyone else about this stuff".

Hero Prinny was surprised, but it made sense. This person looked like a demon too, after all...

"You know about Master Etna? Oh crap! I revealed her name, dood!?" He was finally calming down thanks to Marine, but he was still on edge. "If your associates had met her, they probably didn't befriend her. She's not really the friendly type, dood..."

1 hour ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

"Umm, I hate to burst your bubble, but he's kind of away...on a date with some girl named Zooey", Shantae informed. "That said, he should be back by tomorrow at the latest! Depends on how soon Prinny here needs it!"

"...Wha?? Dammit all, dood! Why can't I ever catch a break and what's with you people and this strange think called 'love' dood?" Hero Prinny nervously paces up and down. while Marine thinks up an alternate plan.

36 minutes ago, NegaMetallix said:

"WHAT?! Oh, strewth!" Marine replied, annoyed to hear that Tails was away. "And here I thought, the only people I know going on dates were Sonic and Bla--!" She quickly placed her hands over her mouth before finishing that remark, and immediately tried to back-pedal from it. "...E-er, f-forget what I just said, okay?" she asked.

"Still, that mucks things up if Tails can't help..." Marine then muttered, as she tried to think of an alternative.

He chose to disregard her accidental outburst. If only he knew that such valuable intel was ideal blackmail material. He did feel that perhaps it was not something that needed to be rushed though. He hadn't used it that much and no emergency has taken place that would require it's sudden requirement.

"I...guess it's not something I desperately need. dood. Those LOSE idiots hadn't figured out what she has been doing yet, sabotaging plans, trying to buy time so she can identify the culprit and such things, dood..."

While this conversation continued, White Bomber had left. He either forgot about Shade or is going back for a second try...that or saw somebody else in need and had a strong desire to help..............or it might have something to do with what was close by and closing in rapidly....

4 hours ago, DanJ86 said:

Futaba see's Nicole from across the room. Another face she recognised, she gives a cheerful wave while Kotone still plays that game.

"Hi, Nicole. I...might've touched a couple of things but I was super careful, I promise. Hee hee." She admits to the Holo-lynx with a bashful laugh.

Uni and Noire had to decide on what to do next, but thought they should inform Nicole of there activities first.

"Y-Yes, I hope it's alright, we had to get in touch with Gamindustri on short notice." Noire adds. Uni just looks around.

"Soooo...what do we do now?" There was a moment of silence. Noire didn't and practically forgot about Valentines.

The silence is broken by Kotone who comments on her game absent-minded, not really following what else is happening.

"Oh, you can fly these cars too....but it's really tricky to master..."

Back at the Command Room, Futaba suddenly remembers something.

"Oh, that's right. I need to see if Inari had finished fixing up the Chi bot. I'm sure he mentioned looking for a Phantom something...he might have some intel that will help with me and Queen's mission."

She leaves the desk and makes a break for the elevator before Kotone stops her with a call out.

"W-Wait! I should go too...I can't hide here. I need to see how Shuichi is and beg forgiveness from Kaede..." She nervously leaves the console, not really knowing how to turn it off, and walks over to join Futaba.

"Alright, then I'll go with you for moral support. I'll be your key item." Kotone didn't understand the key item remark, but she appreciated it anyway.

"Alright, lets go." Kotone adds, her energy starting to return to her usual self.

While the two Persona users leave by the elevator, Noire and Uni hadn't moved or said anything. They were still trying to think of something else to do...though the PS-er...I mean the games console was still on and the sisters like to play games too.

• Thumbs Up 5

20 hours ago, DanJ86 said:

Mikan was so focused that she hadn't heard the glass shattering scream. She then found she was being pulled alone by Tron. Mikan had a considerable head start, yet Tron was quick to catch up with a speed that can only be described as 'homicidal'.

"Ah! T-Tron! S-Slow d-down or I m-might f-fall..." She was struggling to keep up while Tron pulled her along.

Bomberman on the other hand, had an unexplainable sense of dread. If he had a spine, it would be shaking.

"...Why do I feel like I should flee to the next galaxy...?"

"*HUFF*! Oh Mikan! S-sorry!", Tron muttered. She's not the one I'm trying to endanger anyway!, she reminded herself. She then quickly let go of Mikan's hand. "I'll go on ahead a bit then!", she said as she barreled forward, not looking where she was going. That would come back to bit her soon enough.

Either way, Bomberman would soon find that there was no escape.

1 hour ago, DanJ86 said:

While this conversation continued, White Bomber had left. He either forgot about Shade or is going back for a second try...that or saw somebody else in need and had a strong desire to help..............or it might have something to do with what was close by and closing in rapidly....

Unfortunately for Bomberman, Hsien-Ko had noticed him trying to leave. Not knowing better, she intercepted him.

Spoiler

leilei-nx6.gif

"Hey! Bomber! Don't leave us out on the cold here! If you're gonna go and teach Shade a lesson, don't forget your bombing mate!", she teased. And that's when a band of servbots showed up to inform the Skylanders of grim news in Bomberman's condition.

"Hi! Hi! Fellow allies! We thought we heard Ms. Tron earlier! She recently signaled to locate a Mr. Bomberman and keep him where he is upon her arrival...for whatever reason!", Servbots Number 3 said shrugging.

2 hours ago, NegaMetallix said:

Spoiler

hsien-ko-leilei-by-loped00.jpg

"Hee hee! AIYAH!", Hsien-Ko couldn't help but laugh.

"Speaking of dates, hey Bomber", she said , clapping the terrified Bomberman on the back. Maybe Tron will have her girlfriend Mikan give Shade one of her piercing stares to have him give back that stolen tech!"

"Girlfriend?", Maya asked quizzically. "Those two are-"

Spoiler

leilei-nx3.gif

"Gyee ha ha! Nah! I'm just playing! I left those two alone to tease Tron! They're just good friends I'm sure!"

Shantae gulped.

Spoiler

She shook her head. "Hsien-Ko..you ever think maybe you took things too far?", the genie asked the jiangshi.

"What??.....WHat!?", Hsien-Ko asked as everyone began looking at her. Though they were confused by what Shantae meant. They'd find out soon enough.

• Thumbs Up 5

Shuichi reaches for his cap, now that everything seems to have mended. However, Kaede reaches out to stop it.

"Please... just for today." She tells him.

Shuichi, wanting to fulfill her request moves his hand back, allowing Kaede to have this.

lvgrIBq.jpg

"O-Okay... but..." Shuichi says, nodding.

Kaede's head tilts.

"Hm?" She hums, questioning what Shuichi's about to say or do.

He swipes the cap and places it on Kaede's head.

"...You look nice with it on." He smiles.

Kaede's face flushes. "D-Do I? Or... maybe you just see me as beautiful regardless?" She teases. "I mean, that's what you said in your notebook."

Shuichi's eyes widen. Now it's his turn to flush.

"Y-You read my journal?!" He says in shock as the Pianist laughs.

• Thumbs Up 4

"*HUFF*! Oh Mikan! S-sorry!", Tron muttered. She's not the one I'm trying to endanger anyway!, she reminded herself. She then quickly let go of Mikan's hand. "I'll go on ahead a bit then!", she said as she barreled forward, not looking where she was going. That would come back to bit her soon enough.

"Eh? T-Tron, w-wait for....." Mikan tried to yell out but Tron was already too far way to hear. All she could do was try to follow as best as she could. She was still on snow and still prone to tripping, after all...

"Hey! Bomber! Don't leave us out on the cold here! If you're gonna go and teach Shade a lesson, don't forget your bombing mate!", she teased. And that's when a band of servbots showed up to inform the Skylanders of grim news in Bomberman's condition.

"Hi! Hi! Fellow allies! We thought we heard Ms. Tron earlier! She recently signaled to locate a Mr. Bomberman and keep him where he is upon her arrival...for whatever reason!", Servbots Number 3 said shrugging.

Putting his fear of the Shade revelation to one side and this unexplainable sense of dread, Bomberman waits in confusion.

"Okay...what is going on around here? Does a princess need rescuing or something? Because that's not my specialty...."

====

Meanwhile, Kotone and Futaba are looking around the igloos for Shuichi's, that was were he was when she was here before and her distress meant she really didn't notice any specifics to identify it's precise location. Fortunately, a rustling in a nearby bush helped the two Persona users notice that somebody was hiding in them and perhaps might know the right direction.

"Excuse me? Do you happen to know which igloo belongs to Shuichi?" Kotone asks like it was normal to talk to foliage while Futaba unconsciously hides behind her.

The voice that replied was clearly a girl. "Huh? Ugh...it's over there, now get lost!"

A hand pokes out, pointing in a specific direction and despite the hidden persons rudeness, Kotone still replies politely. "Why, thank you."

The two girls walk ahead, it seems a couple of other people were around the igloo they needed to visit. Kotone nervously speaks up to them.

"H-Hello? I-Is Shuichi any better?" They could barely see Futaba, who was still hiding behind Kotone. Her plan to provide moral support may have backfired.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 1

1 minute ago, DanJ86 said:

"H-Hello? I-Is Shuichi any better?" They could barely see Futaba, who was still hiding behind Kotone. Her plan to provide moral support may have backfired.

"Huh? Shuichi?" Sayaka asks.

She looks at the others before nodding.

"Well, yeah. I'd say so." She replies, hands on her hips.

Neptune points to the igloo with her thumb.

"He's just cryin' up a storm inside with Kaede." Neptune adds.

She then looks to the others.

"...You know, that Miu chick was right. When are they actually gonna hook up?" She asks.

Nothing but a deathly silence looms over the Skylanders.

"...Too soon?"

• Thumbs Up 5

2 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"Huh? Shuichi?" Sayaka asks.

She looks at the others before nodding.

"Well, yeah. I'd say so." She replies, hands on her hips.

Neptune points to the igloo with her thumb.

"He's just cryin' up a storm inside with Kaede." Neptune adds.

"T-Thank goodness. I'd like to s-speak to him, but I wont be too long." She bows to the group and heads to the front door. Opening it, she takes two steps forward and freezes, her nerves escaping her at the last minute.

She's faced certain death on many occasions but had never hurt a friend before...the sudden stop makes Futaba bump into her back. She responds by pushing her fully into the igloo, finally giving them both a visual of Shuichi who was wearing a dress for some reason, while a total stranger was standing next to him.

Wait, no. I take that back. Kaede is just wearing his hat!

"K-Keade? Shuichi? Is it alright to come in? I...I need to apologise for what I did. I thought if I threatened Shuichi, he would stop and see sense. My personal pain, clouded my judgement and I went too far. I-I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, but I understand if you can't."

To everybody's surprise, Kotone kneels down, placing her palms and the top of her head on the floor in a begging motion. She nervously waited for a response, not moving until they said something.

• Thumbs Up 6

2 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

"T-Thank goodness. I'd like to s-speak to him, but I wont be too long." She bows to the group and heads to the front door. Opening it, she takes two steps forward and freezes, her nerves escaping her at the last minute.

She's faced certain death on many occasions but had never hurt a friend before...he sudden stop makes Futaba bump into her back. She responds by pushing her fully into the igloo, finally giving them both a visual of Shuichi who was wearing a dress for some reason, while a total stranger was standing next to him.

Wait, no. I take that back. Kaede is just wearing his hat!

"K-Keade? Shuichi? Is it alright to come in? I...I need to apologise for what I did. I thought if I threatened Shuichi, he would stop and see sense. My personal pain, clouded my judgement and I went too far. I-I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, but I understand if you can't."

To everybody's surprise, Kotone kneels down, placing her palms and the top of her head on the floor in a begging motion. She nervously waited for a response, not moving until they said something.

Spoiler

Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kaede_Akamatsu

Thanks, @DanJ86 for making this!

"It's fine. I think all's well that ends well." Kaede replies to Kotone. "He didn't recieve serious damage..."

Her face did get slightly more bitter, though.

"Just... don't do that again, okay?"

Shuichi looks at Kotone. He simply nods, acknowledging her.

"It's my fault, too. You know, for letting things get to that point by just... accepting that pain." He says to her.

• Thumbs Up 5

13 hours ago, NegaMetallix said:

Silver thought for a moment about Blaze's inquiry. The hedgehog cared for all the friends he'd made, and would always be willing to help whenever he could.

But something was different, about how much he cared for Blaze. Something that, even now, he struggled to fully understand.

He looked back at her... and in doing so, that earlier sense of familiarity soon returned to him. It was an inescapable feeling, but it still felt real to him.

With a sincere smile on his face, Silver gave Blaze his honest answer. "...Yes, I do."

Blaze's gaze avoided Silver, while she began to think... Why was it her that got such feelings from Silver? It didn't make much sense.

Her eyes connecting with Silver again, Blaze replies, "You're a strange kid. Friendly, loyal, naïve... All while holding the fate of your world in your hands, of which such a personality is risky for such a task."

A little laugh escapes her, getting Blaze having to admit, "I guess I like that about you..."

• Thumbs Up 5

Returning from Tails' workshop after being told to go and enjoy himself by the fox, Alter-Ego returns to the EPF Command Room. He plugs his Android self back into the mainframe and uploads himself back into the system.

Popping back into the network, his face is back on the main screen, followed by a sigh.

He then begins to continue his duties, browsing through any new files.

"...What a day." He says to himself.

• Thumbs Up 5

29 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"It's fine. I think all's well that ends well." Kaede replies to Kotone. "He didn't recieve serious damage..."

Her face did get slightly more bitter, though.

"Just... don't do that again, okay?"

Shuichi looks at Kotone. He simply nods, acknowledging her.

"It's my fault, too. You know, for letting things get to that point by just... accepting that pain." He says to her.

"Oh?" Relief washes over her as she gets back to her feet, rubbing her eyes clean.

"O-Of course it will never happen again. I don't make it a habit to attack my friends. It you both even need anything, I'll come running, I promise."

She stops to take a deep breath and notices that Futaba is tugging on her shirt from behind.

"Hey, that's great. I told you things would work out. C-Can you come with me to the workshop now? I don't wanna go alone and that Inari is kinda a jerk."

Kotone smiles as she looks back at Futaba. "Okay, sure. Lets go." She turns around to say goodbye but has to do it while being pulled out of the room, Futaba was keen to get moving.

"Ah, s-slow down a sec! I-I guess I'll see you guys later, b-bye. Waah...!"

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, DanJ86 said:

"Oh?" Relief washes over her as she gets back to her feet, rubbing her eyes clean.

"O-Of course it will never happen again. I don't make it a habit to attack my friends. It you both even need anything, I'll come running, I promise."

She stops to take a deep breath and notices that Futaba is tugging on her shirt from behind.

"Hey, that's great. I told you things would work out. C-Can you come with me to the workshop now? I don't wanna go alone and that Inari is kinda a jerk."

Kotone smiles as she looks back at Futaba. "Okay, sure. Lets go." She turns around to say goodbye but has to do it while being pulled out of the room, Futaba was keen to get moving.

"Ah, s-slow down a sec! I-I guess I'll see you guys later, b-bye. Waah...!"

Kaede giggles as she sees the two run off.

"See you later, you two!" She says with a wave.

With the two once again together, Kaede and Shuichi simply stay by their sides.

"Hey, Kaede." Shuichi says.

Kaede turns to the boy.

"Hm? What?"

"...It's hypothetical, but um, what if instead of me, my real self was here?" Shuichi asks, looking at the notebook on the ground.

Kaede rolls her eyes.

"Shuichi, stop comparing yourself to others. I wouldn't trade you for the world, you know? I don't care what that Shuichi accomplished. You're still the one I first met and I spent my whole life with. Nobody can simply take that spot." She explains.

"...But, I guess you're asking me that because I wasn't able to build your confidence, huh?" She adds. "I wish I was able to. But it looks like Yuta did more of the heavy lifting, huh?"

Shuichi's eyes widen. "N-No! You still matter! You're the reason why I even try to fight!"

Kaede looks down, nodding. "That's... true."

"But, you wish you could do more for me? I wish I could do more for you." She says.

• Thumbs Up 4

Yuta waved the two before walking out of the igloo, leaving the two to discuss things...

Unfortunately, bad luck had hit him once more, as he didn't looked where he was walking and walked head first into Komaru, causing Yuta to crash back into the snow. @Failinhearts

latest?cb=20170629142548

"G-Ggk, when w-will I learn to look where I'm going?" Yuta shouted to himself, before realizing who he walked into, as his eyes shot open, and he lept to his feet, panicking slightly as he tried to help Komaru up.

"O-Oh man Komaru! I-I'm so sorry, I didn'tmeantohurtyouiswearitsjusthowclumsyiamandimreallynervousandwhyamistilltalkingimjustmakingthingsmoreawkwardohgodyutashutup" 

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 1