Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yuta waved the two before walking out of the igloo, leaving the two to discuss things...

Unfortunately, bad luck had hit him once more, as he didn't looked where he was walking and walked head first into Komaru, causing Yuta to crash back into the snow. @Failinhearts

"G-Ggk, when w-will I learn to look where I'm going?" Yuta shouted to himself, before realizing who he walked into, as his eyes shot open, and he lept to his feet, panicking slightly as he tried to help Komaru up.

"O-Oh man Komaru! I-I'm so sorry, I didn'tmeantohurtyouiswearitsjusthowclumsyiamandimreallynervousandwhyamistilltalkingimjustmakingthingsmoreawkwardohgodyutashutup" 

"H-Hey! It's okay!" Komaru says, getting up thanks to the yell of Yuta.

She dusts the snow off her skirt and looks back at him. She laughs slightly.

"Heh... maybe you should make more mistakes often! It's really cute when you talk fast!" She replies with her tongue out.

Behind her, still is the book Toko bought. She waits with pure confidence and anticipation to give it to him, unaware that Toko's advice misled her into thinking this manga is the manliest thing around when it's the complete opposite.

• Thumbs Up 5

41 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"G-Ggk, when w-will I learn to look where I'm going?" Yuta shouted to himself, before realizing who he walked into, as his eyes shot open, and he lept to his feet, panicking slightly as he tried to help Komaru up.

"O-Oh man Komaru! I-I'm so sorry, I didn'tmeantohurtyouiswearitsjusthowclumsyiamandimreallynervousandwhyamistilltalkingimjustmakingthingsmoreawkwardohgodyutashutup" 

While Futaba and Kotone were leaving the area, they got a nasty shock when the hidden girl suddenly leaps out in a rage.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170701164306

"That little punk hurt her! I knew he would. He's gonna get it, now!"

Toko then turns around and see's Kotone and Futaba staring at her.

"What are you looking at? Beat it!" Taking the hint, Kotone and Futaba choose to run rather than discuss her odd behaviour.

With no hesitation, she gets out her taser and...

*KZZT!!*

"KYEEHAHAHA!!!"

Leaps into the air and disappears out of sight.

• Thumbs Up 7

8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"H-Hey! It's okay!" Komaru says, getting up thanks to the yell of Yuta.

She dusts the snow off her skirt and looks back at him. She laughs slightly.

"Heh... maybe you should make more mistakes often! It's really cute when you talk fast!" She replies with her tongue out.

Behind her, still is the book Toko bought. She waits with pure confidence and anticipation to give it to him, unaware that Toko's advice misled her into thinking this manga is the manliest thing around when it's the complete opposite.

"C-Cute...?" Yuta asked, his face turning red as he kept looking down at the snow. 

"H-Hey! Idon'tspeakfastidontknowwhatyouretalkingaboutbecausethatdbesuperweirdandimnotweirdrightright?sorrysorryimsorrysorry" Yuta rattled off again, before taking a deep breath to try calm down. 

He looked back up at Komaru, trying to keep his cool again.

"B-Besides, it's not like how cute it i-is when you geek out over manga..?" Yuta said, a laughably lame attempt to flirt. He then hung his head down, slightly in same.

"S-Sorry, I'm not used to that kind of stuff".

• Thumbs Up 5

17 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"C-Cute...?" Yuta asked, his face turning red as he kept looking down at the snow. 

"H-Hey! Idon'tspeakfastidontknowwhatyouretalkingaboutbecausethatdbesuperweirdandimnotweirdrightright?sorrysorryimsorrysorry" Yuta rattled off again, before taking a deep breath to try calm down. 

He looked back up at Komaru, trying to keep his cool again.

"B-Besides, it's not like how cute it i-is when you geek out over manga..?" Yuta said, a laughably lame attempt to flirt. He then hung his head down, slightly in same.

"S-Sorry, I'm not used to that kind of stuff".

Now it's Komaru's turn to be red.

"A-Ah... come on. I'm not... THAT cute when I talk about manga, am I?" She asks.

She then shakes her head, regaining focus.

"Yeah... me neither. Not used to it, I mean."

• Thumbs Up 5

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

Returning from Tails' workshop after being told to go and enjoy himself by the fox, Alter-Ego returns to the EPF Command Room. He plugs his Android self back into the mainframe and uploads himself back into the system.

Popping back into the network, his face is back on the main screen, followed by a sigh.

He then begins to continue his duties, browsing through any new files.

"...What a day." He says to himself.

Noire and Uni still stand motionless in the Command Room when AE enters.

"Hey, Noire! That's the cross dresser that usually helps us contact Gamindustri, right? Why don't we try interacting with him?" Uni suggests in a hushed tone.

"B-But what do we say? I-I-I don't know what to say..."

====

Now at the place Alter Ego came from, Kotone and Futaba arrive at the workshop. Kotone stops at the door to look at the building while Futaba just casually walks in.

"Hey, Inari? You got Chi bot up and running yet? I've been meaning to ask him something..." @NegaMetallix

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, DanJ86 said:

Noire and Uni still stand motionless in the Command Room when AE enters.

"Hey, Noire! That's the cross dresser that usually helps us contact Gamindustri, right? Why don't we try interacting with him?" Uni suggests in a hushed tone.

"B-But what do we say? I-I-I don't know what to say..."

"...I can hear you, you know." Alter-Ego says from his screen.

Looks like his enhanced hearing in this state isn't exactly a good thing for the two CPUs.

Now at the place Alter Ego came from, Kotone and Futaba arrive at the workshop. Kotone stops at the door to look at the building while Futaba just casually walks in.

"Hey, Inari? You got Chi bot up and running yet? I've been meaning to ask him something..." @NegaMetallix

"He's online for now. I'm just running some analyses on him." Tails says.

Meanwhile, he's pressing stuff on the DEUS as statistics show up via holograms.

"Oh, and also... stop calling me Inari." He adds. "There must be a glitch in the translator or something..."

• Thumbs Up 5

24 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Yeah... me neither. Not used to it, I mean."

Yuta began chuckling a little, it wasn't really out of the situation but out of sheer awkwardness and nervousness. It was the only natural reaction he could muster here.

"M-Maybe we should stop trying to act like anime and just be ourselves, I don't think this cute junk is working for either of us right now". Yuta said, still chuckling a little. 

"...At this rate, we'll find out I'm some kind of vampire and you're an average anime girl who shares the same school with me and we merge worlds or something". Yuta said, trying to break the tension through an anime reference.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yuta began chuckling a little, it wasn't really out of the situation but out of sheer awkwardness and nervousness. It was the only natural reaction he could muster here.

"M-Maybe we should stop trying to act like anime and just be ourselves, I don't think this cute junk is working for either of us right now". Yuta said, still chuckling a little. 

"...At this rate, we'll find out I'm some kind of vampire and you're an average anime girl who shares the same school with me and we merge worlds or something". Yuta said, trying to break the tension through an anime reference.

"Heh, yeah..." Komaru nods.

After a small moment of silence, Komaru decides to present her gift. She pulls out what is behind her and shows it to Yuta, wrapped in a nice package.

"H-Here. Happy Valentines Day." She says. "I didn't know what to get you because there were so many choices, but Toko helped out."

"She's such a great writer, so I figured she can sniff out books of the highest quality."

Yup. In her nervousness, she already revealed that the present is a sort of book.

• Thumbs Up 4

On 02/03/2018 at 12:01 AM, Polkadi said:

Blaze's gaze avoided Silver, while she began to think... Why was it her that got such feelings from Silver? It didn't make much sense.

Her eyes connecting with Silver again, Blaze replies, "You're a strange kid. Friendly, loyal, naïve... All while holding the fate of your world in your hands, of which such a personality is risky for such a task."

A little laugh escapes her, getting Blaze having to admit, "I guess I like that about you..."

"Really?" said Silver, before rubbing the back of his head, in mild embarrassment. "H-heh. Well, when you put it like that, I guess it does seem kinda strange..."

Just then, a penguin arrived to hand Silver his drink. Of course, due to what day it was, the smoothie he ordered was bright pink, and was decorated with hearts.

"Right. Valentine's..." he thought to himself, before drinking. He wasn't too bothered, though, as the taste was still pretty good...

On 02/03/2018 at 1:29 AM, DanJ86 said:

"Hey, Inari? You got Chi bot up and running yet? I've been meaning to ask him something..."

"Ask me what?" Chi replied, getting Futaba's attention. He wasn't expecting company so soon, especially from a Skylander he hadn't really met before.

"I don't recall seeing your file in the data logs. You a newcomer?" he asked the Phantom Thief, trying to learn a little bit about her.

• Thumbs Up 6

9 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Heh, yeah..." Komaru nods.

After a small moment of silence, Komaru decides to present her gift. She pulls out what is behind her and shows it to Yuta, wrapped in a nice package.

"H-Here. Happy Valentines Day." She says. "I didn't know what to get you because there were so many choices, but Toko helped out."

"She's such a great writer, so I figured she can sniff out books of the highest quality."

Yup. In her nervousness, she already revealed that the present is a sort of book.

Yuta didn't expect to have been getting a gift like this, he didn't really think Komaru needed to give him a gift. However, he accepted it and smiled. 

"Thanks Komaru, b-but you really didn't have to go out of your way like this". Yuta said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Honestly, the fact that someone like you likes being around me and hanging out with me, that's more than enough of a gift". 

Yuta gave a small smile. "Even breaking me out of that factory, that was the biggggest gift you could give me, and I'm gonna repay the favor one day, I swear it!" Yuta said, saluting. He then quickly dove into his jacket pockets and pulled out a small piece of paper.

"I hate to give you this, I was hoping to wrap them first, but I rammed into Shuichi's igloo when I was rushing to the shop..." Yuta said, as he gave her the piece of paper.

The paper read several major manga drawing books, instructing how to draw the style, the special ins and outs of it, and there was even a few volumes of Komaru's favourite manga in there to boot, along with a paid in full notice.

"Sorry you didn't see me much during Christmas, I-I was working part-time with Tails and a couple other Skylanders to earn money to buy these books. I-It's the least I could do to make up for not getting you out of Towa like I promised".

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I hate to give you this, I was hoping to wrap them first, but I rammed into Shuichi's igloo when I was rushing to the shop..." Yuta said, as he gave her the piece of paper.

The paper read several major manga drawing books, instructing how to draw the style, the special ins and outs of it, and there was even a few volumes of Komaru's favourite manga in there to boot, along with a paid in full notice.

"Sorry you didn't see me much during Christmas, I-I was working part-time with Tails and a couple other Skylanders to earn money to buy these books. I-It's the least I could do to make up for not getting you out of Towa like I promised".

Komaru's eyes look through the contents of the paper.

"Yuta... I..."

She then lunges forward, almost crushing Yuta with a big hug.

"Oh, thankyouthankyouthaaankyou! These sound so great!" She says to him, happily.

Yuta knew exactly what Komaru wants, especially regarding her dream to be a manga artist. So this makes her extremely happy.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Komaru's eyes look through the contents of the paper.

"Yuta... I..."

She then lunges forward, almost crushing Yuta with a big hug.

"Oh, thankyouthankyouthaaankyou! These sound so great!" She says to him, happily.

Yuta knew exactly what Komaru wants, especially regarding her dream to be a manga artist. So this makes her extremely happy.

Yuta coughed slightly, his bones cracking a little at Komaru's hug. He wasn't expecting this. 

"K-Komaru, y-you're" Yuta began to say, before pausing.

Did he really want to break the moment here? Besides, who needed breathing when you managed to make someone's day like this. So Yuta simply hushed up and accepted the bone breaking hug.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yuta coughed slightly, his bones cracking a little at Komaru's hug. He wasn't expecting this. 

"K-Komaru, y-you're" Yuta began to say, before pausing.

"Hm? OH, sorry!" Komaru gasps.

She immediately lets Yuta go.

"Sorry! Sorry! It's just... you know how I'm like... and all!" She chuckles, rubbing the back of her head.

Despite Yuta's thoughts, Komaru still let go. For better or for worse.

• Thumbs Up 3

43 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"He's online for now. I'm just running some analyses on him." Tails says.

Meanwhile, he's pressing stuff on the DEUS as statistics show up via holograms.

"Oh, and also... stop calling me Inari." He adds. "There must be a glitch in the translator or something..."

Futaba looks back at Tails. Does he not like being called "Inari"? He was mean to her earlier and based on her struggling relationship with the original "Inari", she holds grudges too.

She just smiles with her single word reply. "Baka..."

14 minutes ago, NegaMetallix said:

"Ask me what?" Chi replied, getting Futaba's attention. He wasn't expecting company so soon, especially from a Skylander he hadn't really met before.

"I don't recall seeing your file in the data logs. You a newcomer?" he asked the Phantom Thief, trying to learn a little bit about her.

"Oh?" Noticing the gizoid is awake and talking to her. She runs up to him. "Ahhh, it's alive!"

Distracted by the appeal of being around another robot, she takes longer than necessary to reply to Chi. Eventually, she does...

"Right! I'm new and came with Queen, we are part of a group called Phantom Thieves, that steal the hearts of bad guys to make them confess there sins." She stands boastful while she gives Chi the details of her origin.

"My code name is Oracle. Err, do you remember anything from when you going all "pow pow" on us? Because you mentioned looking for a Phantom....something and we are the Phantom Thieves on a mission in the Multiverse. I thought perhaps we were looking for us, we help people in need."

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, DanJ86 said:

Futaba looks back at Tails. Does he not like being called "Inari"? He was mean to her earlier and based on her struggling relationship with the original "Inari", she holds grudges too.

She just smiles with her single word reply. "Baka..."

Tails' ear twitches at that comment. He looks at his DEUS.

"Yup. Something is definitely wrong with the translation software." He says.

"Man, how does these guys over at Gallifrey do it?"

He makes a note on his DEUS to look into it, completely oblivious that Futaba might just be using Japanese terminology on purpose.

• Thumbs Up 4

38 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Sorry! Sorry! It's just... you know how I'm like... and all!" She chuckles, rubbing the back of her head.

"This is just so tragic. That little shit barely looked at her gift and she stupidly let him touch her tits. I didn't get a hug when I worked so damn hard to get that crappy happy family photo. I had to trick Makoto into helping, which was surprisingly easy." HEEHEEHEE!"

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170629230910

Jack was watching, but where was she? Judging by the reaction of Komaru and Yuta, she might be right next to them. Which she was. She points her scissors at Komaru.

"Don't just offer it on a plate, make the lame-o work for it. Also....y'know, you can get those books for free on the internet..."

She struts back from them slightly.

"KYEEHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Once a useless idiot, always a useless idiot!"

She then runs up to them both with an arm around the shoulder of each of them, she happened to be holding scissors in the hand that was around Yuta's shoulder.

"So? We going on this date or what?" @Ryannumber1gamer

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

Meanwhile, back with Sonic and Amy's stroll through the avenue.

On 2/26/2018 at 7:03 PM, Polkadi said:

"No one's been causing trouble! We have plenty of free time now, so everyone's just everywhere," Amy explains, as she thinks back to what it was like back home before she left. "Cream's fine, Antoine and Bunnie are out for Valentines, and Sticks is... Sticks. Everyone else is doing their own thing."

Sounds like the action has been low back home, thankfully.

Amy's head turns to the building next to the Pet Shop, and exclaims with surprise, "There's a Theatre here too?!"

"You bet there's one too Amy!', Sonic said as they began to pass by a flower cart that was unattended. He snapped his fingers in frustration. Darn! Flowers would've been an easy save!, he thought to himself.

He looked up at the beautiful night sky. A lot was on his mind,

"Heh! Well, that's good to hear Amy! You know, I'll admit. Despite my ever speed-loving nature, you were right that one time ago, back when we met Sticks and fought that giant snake guy! It's nice to slow and enjoy the scenery! Especially when it's not being attacked by Egghead", he mumbled.

Maybe it was that, plus the fact he'd been shuffled through three consecutive missions! Even Sonic had his limits!

• Thumbs Up 6

23 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"I'm glad you like it!" Yuta said. He did take a short moment to quickly crack his back into place and moved his shoulder slightly.

He then looked down at the present, ready to open it, when....

"This is just so tragic. That little shit barely looked at her gift and she stupidly let him touch her tits. I didn't get a hug when I worked so damn hard to get that crappy happy family photo. I had to trick Makoto into helping, which was surprisingly easy." HEEHEEHEE!"

Hide contents

latest?cb=20170629230910

Jack was watching, but where was she? Judging by the reaction of Komaru and Yuta, she might be right next to them. Which she was. She points her scissors at Komaru.

"Don't just offer it on a plate, make the lame-o work for it. Also....y'know, you can get those books for free on the internet..."

"KYEEHAHAHAHAHAHAA! One a useless idiot, always a useless idiot!"

She then runs up to them both with an arm around the shoulder of each of them, she happened to be holding scissors in the hand that was around Yuta's shoulder.

"T-TOKO, C-C-CHOKING..." Yuta tried to say in both a mixture of shock and pain as Jack's arm wrapped around him tightly, as the scissors pointed towards his face. His pupils quickly shrunk.

• Thumbs Up 4

Komaru takes a step back, holding her hands up.

"T-Toko! What are you doing...?!" She exclaims in pure shock.

She begins to shudder, unsure what to do.

"W-Wait! What do you mean... we?" Komaru asks, trying to understand the implications behind Jack's words.

• Thumbs Up 3

21 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

"Oh?" Noticing the gizoid is awake and talking to her. She runs up to him. "Ahhh, it's alive!"

Distracted by the appeal of being around another robot, she takes longer than necessary to reply to Chi. Eventually, she does...

"Right! I'm new and came with Queen, we are part of a group called Phantom Thieves, that steal the hearts of bad guys to make them confess there sins." She stands boastful while she gives Chi the details of her origin.

"My code name is Oracle. Err, do you remember anything from when you going all "pow pow" on us? Because you mentioned looking for a Phantom....something and we are the Phantom Thieves on a mission in the Multiverse. I thought perhaps we were looking for us, we help people in need."

Chi tried to recall the events that Oracle was talking about, but struggled to do so. Eventually, he replied. "...Sorry. My processor's drawing a blank. To be frank, I've never even heard of a Phantom Thief before." Chi tried one more time, recalling any recent memories that might provide a clue. Just then, something came to him.

"Wait... Phantom... why would I mention a Phantom? Unless..." he muttered, before finally figuring out what it was. "Uh... look, the thing I mentioned earlier? It's not to do with you, I'm afraid. But... it is important." He then looked over to Tails, trying to get his attention. "You'll want to hear this too!" he said to the fox. @Failinhearts

• Thumbs Up 4

11 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru takes a step back, holding her hands up.

"T-Toko! What are you doing...?!" She exclaims in pure shock.

She begins to shudder, unsure what to do.

"W-Wait! What do you mean... we?" Komaru asks, trying to understand the implications behind Jack's words.

"C'mon sister? Don't you remember? You asked Toko to stay behind so I figured it was up to me to keep you safe from this home wrecker." Komaru managed to wriggle free but Jack wasn't letting Yuta go.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20140912213444

"Your brother wants me to keep you safe...so who am I to go against his wishes?"

That stare she was giving Komaru was the very same one she used on her when they first met. Seemed like she was deadly serious. She waves the scissors next to Yuta's head, close to his neck.

"Also, now that master is dead to me....and possibly the rest of the world if he ever comes back here. I can kill whoever I want."

She playfully taps the top of Yuta's head with her other hand, before finally letting the boy go.

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, NegaMetallix said:

Chi tried to recall the events that Oracle was talking about, but struggled to do so. Eventually, he replied. "...Sorry. My processor's drawing a blank. To be frank, I've never even heard of a Phantom Thief before." Chi tried one more time, recalling any recent memories that might provide a clue. Just then, something came to him.

"Wait... Phantom... why would I mention a Phantom? Unless..." he muttered, before finally figuring out what it was. "Uh... look, the thing I mentioned earlier? It's not to do with you, I'm afraid. But... it is important." He then looked over to Tails, trying to get his attention. "You'll want to hear this too!" he said to the fox. @Failinhearts

Tails looks at Chi. He gives a hum of acknowledgement.

"I'm listening..." He replies.

4 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

"C'mon sister? Don't you remember? You asked Toko to stay behind so I figured it was up to me to keep you safe from this home wrecker." Komaru managed to wriggle free but Jack wasn't letting Yuta go.

"Your brother wants me to keep you safe...so who am I to go against his wishes?"

"Wait... Makoto?! He put you up to this?!" Komaru asks, shocked.

5 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

That stare she was giving Komaru was the very same one she used on her when they first met. Seemed like she was deadly serious. She waves the scissors next to Yuta's head, close to his neck.

"Also, now that master is dead to me....and possibly the rest of the world if he ever comes back here. I can kill whoever I want."

She playfully taps the top of Yuta's head with her other hand, before finally letting the boy go.

Komaru rushes over to Yuta's aid, holding him up.

"Are... Are you okay?!" She asks. @Ryannumber1gamer

Meanwhile, Komaru's mind swirls with confusion. Makoto... Toko... are they all against her dating Yuta? Is this what it's all about?

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

He looked up at the beautiful night sky. A lot was on his mind,

"Heh! Well, that's good to hear Amy! You know, I'll admit. Despite my ever speed-loving nature, you were right that one time ago, back when we met Sticks and fought that giant snake guy! It's nice to slow and enjoy the scenery! Especially when it's not being attacked by Egghead", he mumbled.

Maybe it was that, plus the fact he'd been shuffled through three consecutive missions! Even Sonic had his limits!

"Sheesh! Or maybe it's just all this cold...cold wait!" An idea bulb shone over the blue hedgehog's head!

@Polkadi "Ames! You mind waiting here for a bit? Be back in a flash!", he said zooming off.

That said, a storm of sorts was charging into the fray.

4 hours ago, DanJ86 said:
6 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

"*HUFF*! Oh Mikan! S-sorry!", Tron muttered. She's not the one I'm trying to endanger anyway!, she reminded herself. She then quickly let go of Mikan's hand. "I'll go on ahead a bit then!", she said as she barreled forward, not looking where she was going. That would come back to bit her soon enough.

"Eh? T-Tron, w-wait for....." Mikan tried to yell out but Tron was already too far way to hear. All she could do was try to follow as best as she could. She was still on snow and still prone to tripping, after all...

Tron meanwhile was a woman on a mission!

11 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170629230910

"KYEEHAHAHAHAHAHAA! One a useless idiot, always a useless idiot!"

@Failinhearts

"Do I even want to know what kind of date those three are having!?", Tron Bonn mused.

Of course, swaying her attention that-a-way prompted her to run into the aforementioned flower cart!

Right as Sonic was dashing, with a wrapped present, back to meet up with Amy, only in time to see Tron slip and collide with the flower cart!

"Uh oh!", both Tron and Sonic said, noticing several contents spilling out or being tossed into the air!

Sonic darted about to catch the flowers while Tron caught a vase in which landed red, white and pink roses!

Sonic panted as he'd caught all the the remaining flowers, and opened his eyes......

latest?cb=20130211133345

Only to to realize he was on one knee before Amy, holding the flowers and gift to her out-stretched.

Should I even be surprised?, he thought to himself.

"Well...it's of short notice, but well, happy V-Day Amy!", he said. @Polkadi

That said, he was a bit perplexed as he saw Mikan catch up with Tron. @DanJ86

• Thumbs Up 4

24 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Tails looks at Chi. He gives a hum of acknowledgement.

"I'm listening..." He replies.

"Alright. So, I managed to recall a conversation I heard a while back. I can't remember the details, though..." said Chi, as he began to explain.

"What I do remember, is that something caught old Dr. Nega's attention. Like a power source of some kind. He said it was called a... 'Phantom Ruby', or something?" Chi then turned to face Futaba. @DanJ86 "You said I mentioned a 'Phantom', right? Well, that Ruby is probably it. What I still don't get, is why I was looking for it here..."

Pondering about it some more, Chi faced Tails again. "...You haven't noticed any strange power signatures around here lately, have you?" he asked.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, NegaMetallix said:

"Alright. So, I managed to recall a conversation I heard a while back. I can't remember the details, though..." said Chi, as he began to explain.

"What I do remember, is that something caught old Dr. Nega's attention. Like a power source of some kind. He said it was called a... 'Phantom Ruby', or something?" Chi then turned to face Futaba. @DanJ86 "You said I mentioned a 'Phantom', right? Well, that Ruby is probably it. What I still don't get, is why I was looking for it here..."

Pondering about it some more, Chi faced Tails again. "...You haven't noticed any strange power signatures around here lately, have you?" he asked.

Tails' ears twitch at the mention of the mysterious jewel.

"The Phantom Ruby, huh? Yeah... I know about that thing." Tails replies.

"I remember analyzing the Stage a while back on a routine energy check with AE a while back. Sure enough, there was odd readings that mess up my calculations. No doubt it has to be the handiwork of that thing." He explains.

He sighs, looming out into the distance from the window.

"Guess he really wants that thing. Figures."

• Thumbs Up 3