Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

1 hour ago, NegaMetallix said:

Uh-oh. Now poor Silver was starting to go pale from nervousness! He needed to act now, before things took a horribly awkward turn!

"H-huh?! W-wait, i-it's not--!" Silver blurted out, before stopping mid-sentence. "Oh, this was a bad idea..." he thought to himself, now feeling beyond embarrassed. "...I-I wasn't trying to say that I... y-you know... I mean, it's not that I..." he muttered, before sighing. Looking away for a moment, the hedgehog tried to give an explanation.

"I-I know it sounds strange to say this, since... well, we haven't known each other that long. But..." Silver paused, then turned to face Blaze again. "...Whenever I'm with you, I get this feeling inside. Like a sense of... familiarity, I guess? I-I don't know why, but... sometimes, I feel like we've known each other for... longer than we really do."

Silver then looked at the gift. "That's... why I decided to get you something today. It just... it felt like the right thing to do..." he said, offering the gift to Blaze. Deep down, he was already starting to regret his explanation, but it was the only thing he could think to say at that moment. All he could do now, was wait and see how Blaze took it...

Blaze stood silent for a moment, her blush fading.

"...Huh, that's funny..." she replies, tapping her chin. What a funny concidence, as Blaze states, "I've had that same feeling."

Taking the gift as she recalls those feelings, she explains, "The very first time we met, it was by pure coincidence. Yet I too had the same feeling that I've known you since forever, despite the fact that there would be no chance we'd ever know each other. I never understood it."

Smiling at their similar thoughts, she unwrapped her gift to see what was inside.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Nice Smile 1

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Anything Lumina and Voidica said went through on ear and out the other after what Lumina said to Shuichi about his worth to Kaede.

His hands immediately reach his ears.

"...No. No. NO!" He shouts.

He could feel his entire mind breaking down, all sense of logic and reasoning put to a halt like a train derailed off the tracks and spiraling down a route of no return. The train wasm't moving forwards anymore, it was going backwards. As if all progress beforehand was for naught.

"You... You don't understand! I ruined her life! I made her live a total lie for the longest time, now! It should've been ME who stayed in that chamber back in Jabberwock Island back then! It would've been better if my brain completely shut down!"

Voidica just stared at Shuichi, her big round eyes quivering as she looked heartbroken. "M...Miss Lily always t-told me... it's never too late to make up with someone..."

Lumina was less emotionally delicate, but still felt sorry for Shuichi. She took a deep breath, and tried to talk to him patiently. "You say that you gave Kaede so much grief for so long... but despite all that, she still cares about you. She still wants to help you. She still wants to be your friend. Do you really think she'd be happy if you did something horrible to yourself? I can tell you for a fact that she wouldn't be."

She gave Shuichi a small, warm smile. "In a way, more than any song or metronome... you're the greatest gift she's ever had, no matter what you may think."

• Thumbs Up 6

Shuichi looks at his hands. They're shaking. If Lumina was Shuichi's height, he would be clinging onto his hands as he falls to his knees and sobs. However, this isn't the case and the Detective has to muster up all of his willpower and emotional strength to keep himself from collapsing on the two small Elementals.

"I lied to her. I even sent out a spy just to maintain that lie. I didn't want her to know the truth and... she got hurt for it. So many times." He chokes out. "I heard stories. She was hanged to near death... impaled... her mind tormented over and over... forced to see people she just met die in front of her, and condemn others to their own demise... A-All because of me being so stupid and setting off that Liberator."

He can't bring himself to listen.

"I'm not a gift. I'm a curse."

• Thumbs Up 6

4 hours ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"G-AH!"

Katii unintentionally repeated Yuta's cry of terror as soon as she heard him yelling. Katii, not being one to like showing any fear quickly cleared her throat, and regained her composure. The catling turned to Yuta with a smile, hiding her embarassment.

"Oh, hey Yuta, sorry about that!" Katii smirked, "Sometimes I forget that I'm a master of surprise! I've spooked my fare share of enemies during my thief days!"

Katii laughed awkwardly for a moment, and an awkward silence followed.

Yuta tried to break the awkward silence as he attempted to comment on what Katii said. 

"Y-Yeah, I'm still not used to having an actual thief on the team. The only thieves I've ever seen are goofy ones in animes that wear strange masks and help magical girls who are really bad at their jobs". Yuta said, chuckling slightly.

"Sooo, Valentine's Day, got any plans?" Yuta asked Katii.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Failinhearts

latest?cb=20170521222322

"A gift for Shuichi, huh? That's going to be a difficult thing to find, Shuichi doesn't typically show his likes a lot". Sayaka said, as she stopped and thought for a moment, before brightening up slightly.

"What about that Miu woman! She and Shuichi seemed to be good friends!" Sayaka said, oblivious to the true nature of Miu's actions.

• Thumbs Up 7

33 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru's eyes stare at the picture for what felt like an eternity. Her vision was clear, but is now stained with tears.

"T-Toko... this..."

She is at a total loss for words.

"....I'm sorry...if looking back at what you lost is too painful..." Toko holds Komaru in a hug for what felt like minutes, at least until the tears stopped.

"...........

..........."

She eventually lets go of the hug and holds both Komaru's shoulders, just as she had done before with Toko.

"Listen...Yuta is just as air headed as his big chested sister, we also know he's just as good at swimming as her too. Maybe he'd appreciate something tied to swimming, or fitness? He does need to bulk up...he's not manly at all..."

Toko gives Komaru an awkward smile before continuing.

"...Or you could get him one of those manga you love. If he is as decent of a guy as you think he is, then he'll be happy with anything as long as it's from you." Toko then lets go of Komaru, pays for the items at the counter being manned by a penguin and turns to leave the shop, still looking rather sad...

• Thumbs Up 6

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"A gift for Shuichi, huh? That's going to be a difficult thing to find, Shuichi doesn't typically show his likes a lot". Sayaka said, as she stopped and thought for a moment, before brightening up slightly.

"What about that Miu woman! She and Shuichi seemed to be good friends!" Sayaka said, oblivious to the true nature of Miu's actions.

Kaede holds her hands up, signalling Sayaka to stop.

"Yeah, uh, I'm not sure that is the best idea. The last time Miu made something for Shuichi, it was..."

Kaede's face becomes a bright red.

"...I don't wanna go into the nitty-gritty." She says.

She's not exposing Shuichi to that again.

1 minute ago, DanJ86 said:

"....I'm sorry...if looking back at what you lost is too painful..." Toko holds Komaru in a hug for what felt like minutes, at least until the tears stopped.

"...........

..........."

She eventually lets go of the hug and holds both Komaru's shoulders, just as she had done before with Toko.

"Listen...Yuta is just as air headed as his big chested sister, we also know he's just as good at swimming as her too. Maybe he's appreciate something tied to swimming, or fitness? He does need to bulk up...he's not manly at all..."

Toko gives Komaru an awkward smile before continuing.

"...Or you could get him one of those manga you love. If he is as decent of a guy as you think he is, then he'll be happy with anything as long as it's from you." Toko then lets go of Komaru, pays for the items at the counter being manned by a penguin and leaves the shop, still looking rather sad...

Komaru smiles at Toko's idea. She wipes her eyes, nodding.

"I love that idea, Toko. How about we combine them? A swimming manga, maybe? Oh, Track and Field! There has to be something on it here! I got a nose for manga!" She says, turning to the book section.

• Thumbs Up 6

39 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Dante steps forward, holding his hands out to show he has no weapons in them.

"Whoa there, buddy. We come in peace. Tell me more about what your looking for so we can help you." Despite the situation, Dante was pretty calm.

"L-L-LOCATE..." Chi muttered, upon hearing Dante's request. "LOC-C-CATE... PHANT-T-TOM..." before he could reveal any more, however...

33 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Tails takes out his Enerbeam, the whip crackling on the floor, waiting for a potential moment to strike.

Hiyoko stares at Tails. "What are you waiting for?! Whip the bastard!"

"Not yet." Tails says, watching him rattling.

"...Something's up."

Seeing Tails' enerbeam put Chi's focus back on eliminating them! And yet, he still didn't fire! Soon, the weapon started to overheat even more, causing smoke to appear from Chi's arm. Upon closer inspection, it almost seemed like... Chi was forcing his weapons to overheat! Was he trying to stop himself before he could harm someone?

Well, Chi's next words likely provided an answer. "F-f-forg-g-give..." he muttered, his voice briefly returning to its normal state.

31 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Blaze stood silent for a moment, her blush fading.

"...Huh, that's funny..." she replies, tapping her chin. What a funny concidence, as Blaze states, "I've had that same feeling."

Taking the gift as she recalls those feelings, she explains, "The very first time we met, it was by pure coincidence. Yet I too had the same feeling that I've known you since forever, despite the fact that there would be no chance we'd ever know each other. I never understood it."

Smiling at their similar thoughts, she unwrapped her gift to see what was inside.

"You... you have...?" Silver was utterly shocked to hear Blaze say this! All that time, he thought it was just a crazy dream. But to hear that Blaze had the same thoughts... could this mean that they really DID know each other, long before they first met?! The thought baffled Silver, but it also made him feel... happy. Happy to know he wasn't the only one who had this thought. "...Heh. I guess that makes two of us, then..." he added, rubbing the back of his head while smiling.

As Blaze unwrapped the gift, she saw the unique necklace that Silver had made for her. The lilac chain gave off a metallic shine, with the seven familiarly-shaped gems gleaming in their respective colours. "D-do you like it?" Silver asked Blaze. "I'll admit, I had some help making it. But I wanted to make it one-of-a-kind..."

• Thumbs Up 6

2 hours ago, Dee Dude said:

All who remains is a green skinned warrior who medicated at the peak of an ice mountain busy concentrating, and prepped for what could possibly be the end of his world...

“....Just a few more days till the Tournament of Power.” Piccolo spoke quietly. “I may have to jet a bit sooner then I thought, I hope these Skylanders can pull through in their own..”

"Room for one more?" 

A familiar voice to Piccolo said, flying up to the green mediating Namekian, disrupting his thoughts. This was of course the teenage super saiyan Piccolo was so used to. Trunks approached the namekian quietly. 

"I'd been wondering where you ran off to-" Trunks began to say, before pausing.

latest?cb=20091111080223

"Wait, have you been mediating up here the entire time?" 

• Thumbs Up 7

Just now, NegaMetallix said:

"L-L-LOCATE..." Chi muttered, upon hearing Dante's request. "LOC-C-CATE... PHANT-T-TOM..." before he could reveal any more, however...

Seeing Tails' enerbeam put Chi's focus back on eliminating them! And yet, he still didn't fire! Soon, the weapon started to overheat even more, causing smoke to appear from Chi's arm. Upon closer inspection, it almost seemed like... Chi was forcing his weapons to overheat! Was he trying to burn himself out before he could harm someone?

Well, Chi's next words likely provided an answer. "F-f-forg-g-give..." he muttered, his voice briefly returning to its normal state.

Tails looks at the overheating gun. It's an unnatural overheating. No matter what injury Chi sustained, it still feels... forced. Desperate to save him, he finds something lying on his desk.

An aqua blue gun labelled "Freeze Ray".

Spawning an idea in his mind, Tails smacks his Enerbeam on the floor, getting Chi's attention. With him distracted, Tails grabs the Freeze Ray and fires at the cannon, forcing it to cool down as ice encapsulates it.

"Cool down. And I'm not talking about just physically." He says to the partially immobilized Chi.

Hiyoko glares at Tails. "Don't tell me that was an intentional pun."

• Thumbs Up 6

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Tails looks at the overheating gun. It's an unnatural overheating. No matter what injury Chi sustained, it still feels... forced. Desperate to save him, he finds something lying on his desk.

An aqua blue gun labelled "Freeze Ray".

Spawning an idea in his mind, Tails smacks his Enerbeam on the floor, getting Chi's attention. With him distracted, Tails grabs the Freeze Ray and fires at the cannon, forcing it to cool down as ice encapsulates it.

"Cool down. And I'm not talking about just physically." He says to the partially immobilized Chi.

Hiyoko glares at Tails. "Don't tell me that was an intentional pun."

With his weapon forcibly cooled down, and his body still motionless, Chi had no way of fighting back. However, that wasn't going to stop his corrupted AI, and he knew it.

"S-s-shut... d-d-down..." he said, facing Tails while doing so. "R-r-reboot... syst-t-tems..." Hopefully, the fox understood why he was saying this to him.

Elsewhere, Crash and Aku-Aku were still looking for supplies. Along the way, they'd passed by a few random Skylanders, as well as some local penguins, with Crash happily handing out flyers to each of them. "Hmm. Maybe we should have asked him where we would find these supplies..." Aku-Aku told Crash, looking at the list again.

• Thumbs Up 6

Just now, NegaMetallix said:

With his weapon forcibly cooled down, and his body still motionless, Chi had no way of fighting back. However, that wasn't going to stop his corrupted AI, and he knew it.

"S-s-shut... d-d-down..." he said, facing Tails while doing so. "R-r-reboot... syst-t-tems..." Hopefully, the fox understood why he was saying this to him.

Tails listens to Chi attentively.

"...Sure thing." He says.

Laying his Freeze Ray on the desk once more, he walks behind Chi. Pressing buttons on his DEUS and scanning him, he locates an internal switch.

Unscrewing and flipping up a panel, he finds the shutdown button.

"Get some rest my friend. I know how you feel..." Tails tells Chi before pressing the button.

"...I know how you feel..."

• Thumbs Up 6

18 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru smiles at Toko's idea. She wipes her eyes, nodding.

"I love that idea, Toko. How about we combine them? A swimming manga, maybe? Oh, Track and Field! There has to be something on it here! I got a nose for manga!" She says, turning to the book section.

"Huh?"

Toko was shocked at the speed Komaru recovered, she decides to turn around and help, even though she didn't want to.

"This is more your area of expertise, I'd have to rely on you to find anything like that..."

27 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"I lied to her. I even sent out a spy just to maintain that lie. I didn't want her to know the truth and... she got hurt for it. So many times." He chokes out. "I heard stories. She was hanged to near death... impaled... her mind tormented over and over... forced to see people she just met die in front of her, and condemn others to their own demise... A-All because of me being so stupid and setting off that Liberator."

He can't bring himself to listen.

"I'm not a gift. I'm a curse."

While Shuichi was busy feeling sorry for himself, a sudden sharp pain emanates from the back of his head. In his confusion, the Persona user Kotone steps into view. She looked rather angry and just slapped Shuichi in the back of his head.

"Your a selfish idiot and nothing more!"

She says in a forceful way, shocking him and the Elementals.

"I've seen you two together, she adores you. Why else would she spend so much time with you? I've seen people die and it doesn't get any easier, but love can heal those wounds....are you going to deny healing her wounds because your a coward??"

• Thumbs Up 7

21 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede holds her hands up, signalling Sayaka to stop.

"Yeah, uh, I'm not sure that is the best idea. The last time Miu made something for Shuichi, it was..."

Kaede's face becomes a bright red.

"...I don't wanna go into the nitty-gritty." She says.

She's not exposing Shuichi to that again.

"Oh god, what's she done this time, and who am I gonna have to beg for forgiveness from...?" A voice very familar to Kaede said.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171002001734

"I swear, can't even go one friggin' Valentine's Day without her running off and screwing with Shuichi" Kaito said, as he appeared with another figure.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171001111311

"What do you expect from that sex-crazed maniac. She can get knocked down as many times as you can, but she won't learn..." Maki began to say...

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171001111314

"However, ruining my Valentine's Festivities will not be acceptable. She will pay dearly for her mistake". 

Kaito's eyes suddenly shot into panic as he jumped in front of Maki, shaking his hands.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171002001951

"WHOA, WHOA, CHILL OUT MAKI ROLL" Kaito shouted.

• Thumbs Up 6

Just now, DanJ86 said:

"Huh?"

Toko was shocked at the speed Komaru recovered, she decides to turn around and help, even though she didn't want to.

"This is more your area of expertise, I'd have to rely on you to find anything like that..."

Komaru shakes her head.

"Nuh-uh! I still need help! Look!"

Komaru points to a whole row of sports manga.

"There's sooooo many of them of so many different premises!" Komaru tells Toko. "You're a great storywriter, can you help me see what's the best quality story for him?"

"...Or knowing you, I guess... something that sucks the least? Eheh.."

2 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

While Shuichi was busy feeling sorry for himself, a sudden sharp pain emanates from the back of his head. In his confusion, the Persona user Kotone steps into view. She looked rather angry and just slapped Shuichi in the back of his head.

"Your a selfish idiot and nothing more!"

She says in a forceful way, shocking him and the Elementals.

"I've seen you two together, she adores you. Why else would she spend so much time with you? I've seen people die and it doesn't get any easier, but love can heal those wounds....are you going to deny healing her wounds because your a coward??"

Shuichi yelps at the sudden attack, jolting forward while rubbing his head.

"W-What...?" He groans.

Shuichi turns to Kotone.

"...I understand that... she likes me and all. But I don't deserve it. I'll never deserve it. She deserves the world for what she went through. I don't deserve nearly as much."

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Oh god, what's she done this time, and who am I gonna have to beg for forgiveness from...?" A voice very familar to Kaede said.

"I swear, can't even go one friggin' Valentine's Day without her running off and screwing with Shuichi" Kaito said, as he appeared with another figure.

"What do you expect from that sex-crazed maniac. She can get knocked down as many times as you can, but she won't learn..." Maki began to say...

"However, ruining my Valentine's Festivities will not be acceptable. She will pay dearly for her mistake". 

Kaito's eyes suddenly shot into panic as he jumped in front of Maki, shaking his hands.

"WHOA, WHOA, CHILL OUT MAKI ROLL" Kaito shouted.

Kaede turns to Maki and Kaito.

"Kaito! Maki! You're here?! Wow, it's nice to see you again!" She smiles, immediately forgetting about her worries for a second.

With a giggle, she looks at the two.

"What's this? Out on a daaate?" She asks.

• Thumbs Up 6

53 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Room for one more?" 

A familiar voice to Piccolo said, flying up to the green mediating Namekian, disrupting his thoughts. This was of course the teenage super saiyan Piccolo was so used to. Trunks approached the namekian quietly. 

"I'd been wondering where you ran off to-" Trunks began to say, before pausing.

latest?cb=20091111080223

"Wait, have you been mediating up here the entire time?" 

“Well of course I have, I’ve trained in harsher areas before.” Piccolo responded to the future Saiyan. “Be my guest.”

”That Tournament is coming up in a few days in our world, I really gotta keep up my game for the sake of our own universe, your father is going at his best to give it his all back there so I assure Vegeta will good there.” 

”I’m worried about Goku however, knowing his senseless lust for battle and naivety, there could be a good chance he could end up doing something stupid that might screw us over.”

Piccolo knew the the two Saiyans were theier best shot at winning, but that didn’t mean he and couldn’t do their best either, besides Goku and Vegeta could get all the help they need.

• Thumbs Up 7

1 minute ago, Dee Dude said:

“Well of course I have, I’ve trained in harsher areas before.” Piccolo responded to the future Saiyan. “Be my guest.”

”That Tournament is coming up in a few days in our world, I really gotta keep up my game for the sake of our own universe, your father is going at his best to give it his all back there so I assure Vegeta will good there.”

”I’m worried about Goku however, knowing his senseless lust for battle and naivety, there could be a good chance he could end up doing something stupid that might screw us over.”

Trunks went into thought for a second as he imagined an image of Goku and Vegeta's heads flipping. His father was the sensible one who didn't rush into combat while Goku was more cocky and arrogant. 

"Father...is going to be a difficult case. That is for sure. I heard my younger self has a baby sister now, right? Bra, wasn't it?" Trunks asked Piccolo. "Admittedly...I kind of wish Father and Mother lived long enough in my timeline so she could've been born. I would've loved to be a big brother..." Trunks thought for a moment, imagining a world where he never had to fight the Androids, and he and his family would've been complete with no destruction or monsters to destroy them. 

"...Still though, I'm worried I might've changed the past or something. D-Did Black manage to give Goku brain-damage or something? I honestly have no idea what the hell he's even thinking with this whole tourney thing". 

13 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"What's this? Out on a daaate?" She asks.

Maki began to blush slightly as Kaito looked confident. 

"Oh yeah, you know it! I asked Maki Roll out and she just couldn't resist! She was all over my arms like that!" Kaito said, snapping his fingers.

"...Allow me to correct that for you Kaito. Kaito got onto his knees, and begged me to allow him to take me out for a function on Valentine's Day. He simply wouldn't leave me alone otherwise" Maki said, still blushing.

• Thumbs Up 7

Komaru shakes her head.

"Nuh-uh! I still need help! Look!"

Komaru points to a whole row of sports manga.

"There's sooooo many of them of so many different premises!" Komaru tells Toko. "You're a great storywriter, can you help me see what's the best quality story for him?"

"...Or knowing you, I guess... something that sucks the least? Eheh.."

Toko froze in fear at the sheer volume of manga content, her face changing to rage as she mutters something.

"Yuta is gonna pay for this!"

28 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Unscrewing and flipping up a panel, he finds the shutdown button.

"Get some rest my friend. I know how you feel..." Tails tells Chi before pressing the button.

"...I know how you feel..."

Dante and Futaba rush to Tails and the now motionless Chi.

"Y-You killed him? B-But...but..." Futaba seemed heart broken while Dante was just as confused as before.

"Wait...what's going to happen to him now? I thought he was an ally..."

"W-What...?" He groans.

Shuichi turns to Kotone.

"...I understand that... she likes me and all. But I don't deserve it. I'll never deserve it. She deserves the world for what she went through. I don't deserve nearly as much."

"Kotone's expression softens while she folds her arms and sighs.

"She doesn't want the world. She wants you."

She holds the back of her neck nervously, she seemed a little embarrasses now too.

"I...I fell for a guy that thought he didn't deserve to live. He was shot and left in a coma for months, protecting a young boy and I was there when I thought he had died..." While she shares her experience with the group, tears start to form under her eyes.

"He...did survive and I got to see him again but....that was my very last memory before I awoke here. I don't know how he is or if he's okay anymore...please...please don't put her under the same pain I've been through, okay?"

• Thumbs Up 6

"Thank you, Madoka." Homura says, finishing up her drink and setting it up on the nearby table.

Madoka smiles.

"It's nothing, really. You've done so much for me, I have to do the same." Madoka says.

Homura looks down.

"Well, you've done enough. Allow me to protect you, always... That was what I wished for many timelines ago." Homura says.

Madoka holds Homura's hands.

"Don't bear everything on your own, Homura. You know where that leads..." She says, worrying about Homura's mindset.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Maki began to blush slightly as Kaito looked confident. 

"Oh yeah, you know it! I asked Maki Roll out and she just couldn't resist! She was all over my arms like that!" Kaito said, snapping his fingers.

"...Allow me to correct that for you Kaito. Kaito got onto his knees, and begged me to allow him to take me out for a function on Valentine's Day. He simply wouldn't leave me alone otherwise" Maki said, still blushing.

Kaede chuckles.

"Soooomething tells me it's the latter that was true. Just a hunch." Kaede says to the two.

Her eyes widen, realizing the opportunity at hand.

"Hey, you guys. Think... you can give me a hand with something?" She asks, now becoming her turn to blush.

1 minute ago, DanJ86 said:

Toko froze in fear at the sheer volume of manga content, her face changing to rage as she mutters something.

"Yuta is gonna pay for this!"

Komaru laughs slightly as she begins looking through the books, showing the back description of each one for Toko to analyze.

Dante and Futaba rush to Tails and the now motionless Chi.

"Y-You killed him? B-But...but..." Futaba seemed heart broken while Dante was just as confused as before.

"Wait...what's going to happen to him now? I thought he was an ally..."

"For a person savvy with computers, you certainly don't get the meaning behind shutdown, right?" Tails asks.

"He's not dead. He's off. As in... you can turn him back on. I just need time to fix the corruption in his AI, and I need him to be cooperative. And he was, he gave me advice to shut him down until he's fixed."

3 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

"Kotone's expression softens while she folds her arms and sighs.

"She doesn't want the world. She wants you."

She holds the back of her neck nervously, she seemed a little embarrasses now too.

"I...I fell for a guy that thought he didn't deserve to live. He was shot and left in a coma for months, protecting a young boy and I was there when I thought he had died..." While she shares her experience with the group, tears start to from under her eyes.

"He...did survive and I got to see him again but....that was my very last memory before I awoke here. I don't know how he is or if he's okay anymore...please...please don't put her under the same pain I've been through, okay?"

"Does she... even want me in that way? In a relationship with a liar such as me?" Shuichi asks.

"S-She's way too forgiving for her own good, that's the thing. That's a beautiful thing about her. But... it makes it hard to realize that maybe someone better's around the corner."

• Thumbs Up 6

4 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

" Love..... so that's what it was I was feeling for Volnutt", Tron realized out loud. "Friendship, companionship,  even family love. All of this l those, back when I was 14, I knew.  But never that kind before I met him. I was younger back then,  never did have the time to look into that", she chuckled, realizing. She smiled candidly.

"At first, I thought it was just the similarities you and Volnutt shared,  but now I see. It's more than that. You both earned it. I have feelings both,  but I can't let the ones I have for Volnutt prevent me from happiness. He wouldn't want that. "

With all becoming clear,  Tron felt a calmness finally come about her. 

She scooched in closer.

"Now don't expect me to go pronouncing love everywhere I go... if we can make this work!", Tron warned. 

"That said. I think we can make it work. And no, it doesn't have to be a big secret that we hide! I-If you'll be my Valentine a-a-and." She took one last breath,  before finally confessing.

"And more! Much, much more than just friends onward???", she said. She was sweating bullets awaiting Mikan's response. 

Mikan listens all the way until Tron finishes.

Blushing too, she avoids eye contact while grabbing Trons hand and placing it up and around her back. Now Tron has her arm around the shoulder of Mikan, she leans in close and closes her eyes.

"F-For years...I-I wanted to be liked...t-to be loved....I-I just don't know w-what to say.....I'm s-so happy..." She nuzzles Tron while still blushing, she clearly had a big smile on her face.

39 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"For a person savvy with computers, you certainly don't get the meaning behind shutdown, right?" Tails asks.

"He's not dead. He's off. As in... you can turn him back on. I just need time to fix the corruption in his AI, and I need him to be cooperative. And he was, he gave me advice to shut him down until he's fixed."

Futaba sulks while puffing out her cheeks.

"Stupid Inari. I've never seen real robots before. How was I supposed to know that they have an off switch too? Oh, does AE have an off switch too? Is it like that manga, "Chobits" where the switch is in an intimate place? Can I look?"

Perhaps her curiosity was getting the better of her, or she was subtly teasing Alter-Ego, either way, it seemed like Futaba was getting more comfortable around some of the Skylanders.

"Does she... even want me in that way? In a relationship with a liar such as me?" Shuichi asks.

"S-She's way too forgiving for her own good, that's the thing. That's a beautiful thing about her. But... it makes it hard to realize that maybe someone better's around the corner."

Kotone now looks at Shuichi with concern.

"Don't you think you should let her decide who she wants to be with? You're only punishing yourself like this. Go talk to her. Your heart need some healing too after all..."

Komaru laughs slightly as she begins looking through the books, showing the back description of each one for Toko to analyze.

"Eh? What's this? Yuri on Ice?"

Toko looks at a sporty manga that Komaru had pushed into her face. Toko's face seems to lighten up and a familiar mischievous smile is back on her face.

"Y'know....this could be right up Yuta's alley."

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Nice Smile 1

26 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yuta tried to break the awkward silence as he attempted to comment on what Katii said. 

"Y-Yeah, I'm still not used to having an actual thief on the team. The only thieves I've ever seen are goofy ones in animes that wear strange masks and help magical girls who are really bad at their jobs". Yuta said, chuckling slightly.

"Sooo, Valentine's Day, got any plans?" Yuta asked Katii.

Katii felt her hood, wondering if she should be offended. Yeah, she wore a hood, not a mask... but it still conceiled her face. Plus she did help magical girls, even if they were pretty good at their jobs... But still, Katii's insecure side couldn't help but wonder if she was not too different from the thieves that Yuta was mentioning.

Katii decided to not think much of it as she decided to respond to Yuta's question.

"Eh, not exactly." Katii shrugged as she stretched out, "I've never been one for romance to be honest. Not a fan... I'd rather use all that time to date and stuff for dungeon crawling and making gold...."

Katii scratched her chin curiously, "Hmmm... Though I guess some of the things I find could make for great presents."

Katii shook her head. "Ah, anyways... nah, I don't have a lot of plans today. What about you, kid? Anyone you wanna woo? Sweep off their feet?"

Elsewhere, in a dark room in an igloo, Tenyew was having a date of her own with a tall and handsome man.

"I have to say, Tenyew. This date was... unexpected."

Tenyew thought carefully before thinking of what to say next. Once she thought it through, she finally responded.

"Unexpected huh? Unexpected good or unexpected bad?"

"I think you know the answer." The handsome man chuckled as he smiled warmly at his girlfriend, "Tenyew... We've been togher for so long. and well... I never want our time together to end. I love you."

Tenyew smiled a toothy, fanged grin as she inched closer to the man.

"I've dated many women in the past, but you Tenyew... You're different. I've never dated someone so... funny, so kind, so selfless... And hell, you have a great taste in fashion. "

Tenyew giggled to herself as she straightened out her collar of her robes. The signs were all there, she knew what was he was going to ask... This was it... the moment she had been waiting for a long time... and on valentines no less! Tenyew continued to grin like a madwoman as she watched the man change his pose into a kneeling one.

"Tenyew... will...wIll you, Marry me?"

Tenyew jumped up and down on her seat squeeling with joy "YES! YES! YES! YES! YEEEEESSSS!!"

To see the full ending, purchise the the ending DLC to Heartthrob University! Coming this summer.

"..." Tenyew stood on her sofa, her mad grin still plastered on her face despite her hands trembling furiously on her controller. One furious tantrum and a broken game disk later, Tenyew slumped down on her seat rubbing her eyes and sighing.

"Geez... I can't believe I just wasted my entire day off playing this crap." Tenyew mumbled, "I could have done something more productive, but noooooo... I had to spend my day playing this stupid-ass dating sim!"

Tenyew turned to her pet, a demonic three headed dog, Spot, staring at her with expectancy. Remembering that it was time for Spot's dinner, Tenyew  walked into the kitchen, grabbing a few cupsof dog food and poured it into three bowls. The puppy cerberus stuck their heads into their own bowls, and a few times tried to steal from each other. Tenyew couldn't help but smile as she left the kitchen.

"Don't kill each other guys." Tenyew teased, "There's plenty for each of you."

Tenyew returned to her sofa, lighting up a cigarette and puffing on it. Well, that was half of a perfectly good day wasted... Soon she would have to return to her dead end job at the coffee shop. Ugh... She knew she would have to get some kind of experience in running and maintainig a coffee shop or a bakery, but she did not enjoy being barked at constantly by her bosses. That was pretty much one of few things she dreaded when going to work.

What time was it now? Tenyew looked at the clock and sighed. Last year around this time, she was serving cupcakes at a valentines day dance... Sadly, this year, it doesn't seem like there's any dance around here. Still, it wouldn't hurt to take a walk around the town... She figured she might as well, there still was plenty of time left on the island.

Stepping down from the sofa and switching the television off, Tenyew stretched, pulled her hood over her head, put on her sandals and stepped out of her igloo.

"Spot, I'm leaving for a bit!" Tenyew said, "Don't chew anything up while I'm gone."

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Chuckle 2

"Eh? What's this? Yuri on Ice?"

Toko looks at a sporty manga that Komaru had pushed into her face. Toko's face seems to lighten up and a familiar mischievous smile is back on her face.

"Y'know....this could be right up Yuta's alley."

Komaru takes another look at the book.

"Huh? This?" She wonders.

"Hmm... I heard this is pretty popular. Curious, I did a biiiit of research on the Real World and apparently it's big over there too. Maybe..."

4 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Futaba sulks while puffing out her cheeks.

"Stupid Inari. I've never seen real robots before. How was I supposed to know that they have an off switch too? Oh, does AE have an off switch too? Is it like that manga, "Chobits" where the switch is in an intimate place? Can I look?"

"Y-You are not allowed to find my off switch!" Alter-Ego stutters.

He takes a step back.

Despite her cute looks, Futaba can be scary.

5 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Kotone now looks at Shuichi with concern.

"Don't you think you should let her decide who she wants to be with? You're only punishing yourself like this. Go talk to her. Your heart need some healing too after all..."

"...Maybe I deserve to be punished." Shuichi says in defeat, not knowing what else to say.

• Thumbs Up 6

1 minute ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Katii shook her head. "Ah, anyways... nah, I don't have a lot of plans today. What about you, kid? Anyone you wanna woo? Sweep off their feet?"

Yuta let out a nervous laugh as Katii said that. He was clearly blushing slightly as well but tried to keep his face down to hide it.

"Eheheheh, n-now come on, w-who'd wanna spend Valentine's with a guy like me? I'm just plain ol' normal plain Yuta". Yuta said in a excited but nervous fashion, before seeing a face on Katii that screamed she wasn't buying a thing. 

"...Erm, O-Ok, maybe I'm spending Valentine's with someone, b-but I don't really know if it's a date, or not. Or plan, or sweep anyone off their feet...yeesh actually that might hurt her if I tried to do that..." Yuta said, losing base of the conversation as he didn't get the figure of speech of that last part.

• Thumbs Up 6

1 hour ago, NegaMetallix said:

"You... you have...?" Silver was utterly shocked to hear Blaze say this! All that time, he thought it was just a crazy dream. But to hear that Blaze had the same thoughts... could this mean that they really DID know each other, long before they first met?! The thought baffled Silver, but it also made him feel... happy. Happy to know he wasn't the only one who had this thought. "...Heh. I guess that makes two of us, then..." he added, rubbing the back of his head while smiling.

As Blaze unwrapped the gift, she saw the unique necklace that Silver had made for her. The lilac chain gave off a metallic shine, with the seven familiarly-shaped gems gleaming in their respective colours. "D-do you like it?" Silver asked Blaze. "I'll admit, I had some help making it. But I wanted to make it one-of-a-kind..."

Holding the necklace in her hands, Blaze stared down at it. Silver really went out of his way to make this for her? She didn't know what to say... The little gems, all seven of them the colour of her seven Sol Emeralds, and even in the same shape as them. And the glittering chains the same colour as her fur. All so meticulously put together...

After a short pause, Blaze puts it on around her neck. And without a word, her arms wrapped around Silver, as she happily purrs. Quite unusual behaviour from the stoic feline. Silver got himself a winner!

5 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

"Uhhh" You know what? I've got an out and it sounds like it could be fun. I'm gonna take,  Sonic wisely thought. 

"Sure thing Amy! *Gulp* So, where to?" Sonic joined the pink hedgehog as they mossied down the path in the opposite direction. 

He had to admit. He hadn't been bored for a second since Any had shown up.  In fact,  it had been quite fun,  most surprising to him. 

Running up and grabbing one of his hands, Amy points over to the Plaza, out past the Snow Fort. "Let's go see what's over there! I can see a pet shop!"

The hedgehog was awfully enthusiastic to check out the sights, just as she was to be by Sonic's side, brushing up against him as they began to walk. She didn't want to waste any moment with Sonic on this date...

• Thumbs Up 6

Meanwhile, Teddie sits on his bench in human form, all alone. He's still wearing his tuxedo.

"...You know, I probably should be used to this, by now." Teddie says to himself, standing up.

There is the occasional human tourists that shows up on this island now and again, and the ex-Shadow did attempt to make some moves on some. Although that usually results in him getting socked in the face.

Rubbing some bruises, Teddie sighs. It's been a long time since he felt this way, but it's a feeling he hates more than anything in the world.

Loneliness.

• Thumbs Up 4

15 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"...Maybe I deserve to be punished." Shuichi says in defeat, not knowing what else to say.

"That does it! Please excuse us, little Elementals." @Spin Attaxx

Kotone seemed to have lost her patience again as she grabs Shuichi's wrist and forcibly pulls him along with her.

"Doing nothing, resolves nothing. I'm doing this for your own good."

In her original world, she was a leader of teenaged shadow hunters. Taking charge was something she was very used to. While it wasn't clear what she intended to do, Shuichi had to assume it could only be one thing. She intended to take him to see Keade.

• Thumbs Up 6