Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Komaru tilts her head, unsure what Jack meant by underwear. Shrugging, she holds her Hacking Gun with both hands now that the handle's missing. Banging from the top with her fist, it still manages to shoot her desired bullets. "Paralyze! Paralyze! Paralyze!" She shouts repeatedly.

• Thumbs Up 5

While Jack provided a distraction, Yuta made his way over to Sonic quickly. "S-Sonic, w-we can't fight them, they're too strong, outnumber us, and have our the element of surprise, y-you think maybe we could run for it when we've got the chance...?" 

"Aren't you like, going to do something?" Bootleg Raven asked to Bootleg Yuta, who was leaning against a wall pretending to sleep. "Meh, maybe when something interesting happens". 

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

While Jack provided a distraction, Yuta made his way over to Sonic quickly. "S-Sonic, w-we can't fight them, they're too strong, outnumber us, and have our the element of surprise, y-you think maybe we could run for it when we've got the chance...?" 

Sonic turns to Yuta. "My thoughts exactly!" He jumps up, back behind the wall of fire.

WATER MODE, ACTIVATED.

Sonic sprays a huge amount of water onto the fire Komaru and him made, creating a large cloud of steam to blind the knockoff's vision. "Skylanders! Retreat!"

• Thumbs Up 4

58 minutes ago, Headless HorseDanJ86 said:

"AAAHH! Jack is back, baby! ...but what the hell? We've been a main since page 105 and it's taken until page 129 for Jack to take the spotlight? My agent is gonna hear about this! KYAHAHAHAHA!!"

Jack looks at Yuta and Komaru. "C'mon Dekomaru, fight with pride, it's not like these jerks are human anymore. Look, I'll show ya'." With that said, Genocide Jack charges at incredible speed, running circles around Yuta and Komaru, slashing anything that gets close. With the first wave dispatched, Jack wraps her arm around Komaru. "So...have you and Yutaku done "it" yet? C'mon, you can tell me!" She begins nudging Komaru as she asks that question.

Suddenly, two streaks, one green and one red, crashed into Genocide Jack.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b5/c1/8b/b5c18be6aae5cd1f9cebf61cee007340.jpg

"Speedster who doesn't know jack  about who the real speed king is here, I see", a green hedgehog said, straightening his sunglasses. "Well babe, you know what we do with those who don't hail to the king?"

"Make em' fall down and break their crowns of course", the fox responded cracking her knuckles.

"Gee, I wonder who you guys used to be", Phoenix groaned.

"Hey! Tiger-Man! What's your Birdie persona doing here with these wannabes?", the "Evil Sonic" asked Furio.

"Don't know Scourge, but feel free to help rub 'em out!", Furio Tigre said grinning. "And they won't hold long either way! I've got my toots Ayam and the Fish on the way to assist!"

"I thought it was Maya's job to come up with silly code-names", Phoenix said as he, Undyne and Cloud were huddled together as they were surrounded even further.

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

Suddenly, two streaks, one green and one red, crashed into Genocide Jack.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b5/c1/8b/b5c18be6aae5cd1f9cebf61cee007340.jpg

"Speedster who doesn't know jack  about who the real speed king is here, I see", a green hedgehog said, straightening his sunglasses. "Well babe, you know what we do with those who don't hail to the king?"

"Make em' fall down and break their crowns of course", the fox responded cracking her knuckles.

"Gee, I wonder who you guys used to be", Phoenix groaned.

"Hey! Tiger-Man! What's your Birdie persona doing here with these wannabes?", the "Evil Sonic" asked Furio.

"Don't know Scourge, but feel free to help rub 'em out!", Furio Tigre said grinning. "And they won't hold long either way! I've got toots Ayam and the Fish on the way to assist!"

"I thought it was Maya's job to come up with silly codenames", Phoenix said as he, Undyne and Cloud were huddled together as they were surrounded even further.

"Whoa!" Jack stumbles but manages to recover. "Huh? What's with the shitty fan characters? Pff, it's just Tailor with tits and Bronic having just eaten an expired Chili dog? KYAHAHAHAHAHA!"

6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Sonic turns to Yuta. "My thoughts exactly!" He jumps up, back behind the wall of fire.

WATER MODE, ACTIVATED.

Sonic sprays a huge amount of water onto the fire Komaru and him made, creating a large cloud of steam to blind the knockoff's vision. "Skylanders! Retreat!"

"Retreat? But I was just getting to the good part, aww man..." Begrudgingly, Genocide Jack follows the others in an attempt to escape.

• Thumbs Up 5

"It's time to make like a biker and ride!" Neptune then jumps into the air and in a flash, she has taken on her bike form.

250?cb=20160924211245

"I mean, I'm serious. Someone ride me." Nepbike asks, her engine running.

Komaru wastes no time and hop on. "I get to ride a motorcycle again? Awesome!"

"Hooold on there, bucko. I'm the one steerin' myself!" Nepbike insists.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Run? RUN?!" Shade yelled. "You utter cowards! We can massacre these cheap knockoffs with no problem! Hell, watch me show my knockoff what a true master of evil i-"

Shade's tirade was interrupted as Jessica again grabbed him from behind and ran out of the room with him in tow. Lily ran out too, her inability to get near Yuta's protective fire to heal him still clawing away at her heart.

"...what a strange Elemental," Knockoff Shade said, looking up at the balcony once the three had left. "Doesn't he know there's no such thing as an evil Elemental?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"We gotta find some place to find shelter and hide!" Sonic says, running ahead of the pack. "That steam isn't gonna hold up for long!"

Meanwhile, Knockoff Sonic notices that the Skylanders have fled. "Who do they think they are?"

"...So uncool..."

• Thumbs Up 4

Nicole flees with the others, confused and worried. "Oh, I should have gotten Sonic and the others for this... I would have predicted a slightly higher tactical advantage!" Everything about this place confused her so, and she liked none of this... Something had to be done!

All the while, the knockoff little Sally was unimpressed. "Oh, do not chase after them! We need a plan instead of charging in, or you're all just gonna get hurt! If you're hurt, who's gonna spread despair? Stop for a moment and think!" she bossed around. "Come on, we'll think of something! Right, computer?"

"Yes, Sally," the computer knockoff Nicole replied, devoid of any personality.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Go Go Go!" Noire yells at all the Skylanders, making sure they're all running. Jack is still far behind.

*ACHOO!* "Guh...ah!" While running, Jack sneezes and reverts back to Toko, the sudden shock of it causes her to lose her footing a trip over. *THUD!* "Uh...d-d-dammit! I-I can't die here..."

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Headless HorseDanJ86 said:

"Go Go Go!" Noire yells at all the Skylanders, making sure they're all running. Jack is still far behind.

*ACHOO!* "Guh...ah!" While running, Jack sneezes and reverts back to Toko, the sudden shock of it causes her to lose her footing a trip over. *THUD!* "Uh...d-d-dammit! I-I can't die here..."

Nepbike turns around. "Don't worry, Four Eyes! I got your back!" She drives to Toko, as Komaru reaches out, grabbing Toko and throwing her behind the Hacking Gun weilder.

Nepbike then drives back to the others, with the two Towa survivors in tow.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Nepbike turns around. "Don't worry, Four Eyes! I got your back!" She drives to Toko, as Komaru reaches out, grabbing Toko and throwing her behind the Hacking Gun weilder.

Nepbike then drives back to the others, with the two Towa survivors in tow.

"Huh? WAAAAHH! Not again!" Toko freaks out as she's dragged on the Nepbike with Komaru as they speed away.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Headless HorseDanJ86 said:

"Huh? WAAAAHH! Not again!" Toko freaks out as she's dragged on the Nepbike with Komaru as they speed away.

"I'm on a HIIIIIIIIIIIIGHWAY TO HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!" Nepbike laughs as she drives up, reaching top speed to make it to the Skylanders.

Komaru's face is of excitement. "Wooooo! This is even better than last time! Feel the rush of wind on your face, Toko!"

• Thumbs Up 3

On 10/15/2017 at 12:32 AM, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Yuta forced himself back to his feet again, despite several Skylanders advising him to stay down. "N-No....I-I won't believe this! You were all beacons of hope for the multiverse! Y-You tried to do good, y-you can't be all gone".

Spoiler

Image result for NEGA Shantae

"I like to consider myself a beacon of hope myself....for those who serve me anyway! But with hope comes the necessary despair to inflict on those who never appreciated me properly before! And now, I can be the powerful guardian to those who have truly learned....and executioner of ones like yourself, blinded by such reckless amounts of hope. Besides, you know what they say", Nega Shantae gloated, taping her finger to her head, "A dose of despair a day keeps the half-pint at bay. You should hear her pitiful screams to spare you all right now! HA!"

"How nice. Just make sure not to let her slip by your grasp again like all those other times or I'll have to put you down if she puts up a fight", a sullen, stone cold voice said as another bootlegged Skylander entered into play.

Spoiler

SOURCE (of image below)

https://img00.deviantart.net/6507/i/2016/179/a/6/dark_knight_undyne_by_masozii-da8148p.jpg

"My lieges", the mask armored fish lady said, as she bowed to Monokuma, Furio and Scourge. "In addition to my own liberalizations of territory, I live and breath to serve you, my 3 Kings. Are these a new threat to our domain?"

"Hey! I am not someone's lap dog!", Undyne objected to her bootlegged counterpart. "I do what's truly right for my kingdom and king! And that ain't always what they tell me to do!", she said leaping at her bootlegged counterpart.

"Be silent", the Masked Undyne said, slightly bending over to dodge Undyne's spear and thrust herself forward to head butt Undyne in the weakest spot of her armor.

"HWAH!", Undyne teetered back a bit from the recoil.

Spoiler

viola-heehee(a).gif

"Or...be dead. Hee. Hee.", another voice said as Undyne suddenly found herself nearly skewered by a katana, laced with poison. Holding it was a girl with a bandaged head, wearing a black dress.

"Ayam! Viola darling! You made it! Looks like our old pal Edgy has stooped to some hoodoo to bring our past selves back or some crap that!", Furio said embracing Maya's bootleg counterpart.

"Oh ho! Special preparations should be made for our guests than...permanent arrangements!", the girl responded giggling.

"M-Maya!?", Phoenix said shocked. She always wanted an evil clone....but not like this I'd imagine, the lawyer thought to himself.

Spoiler

viola-normal(b).gif

"Oh. Nick.  That's what I used to call you back when we were too cowardly to admit our feelings to one another, right? I don't suppose you'd know where Miles is hiding. We've been meaning to show Mr. Unworthy a thing or too", Viola said staring at them with her calm, yet cold black eyes.

"So let me get this straight in this realm, Maya and me are in a sick bout of love bootlegged, as are Tails and Sonic?", Phoenix recounted, wierded out.

"Who'd have thought the outcome of THAT trial who hold this big a weight?", Undyne grumbled as she backed up from the advancing forces.

22 hours ago, Headless HorseDanJ86 said:

"No!" Noire rushes up and steps between NEGA Shantae and Lily. "I wont let you have your own way!" Just as she said that however, Bootleg Noire shows up and stands next to NEGA Shantae. "Blah...Blah...Blah!" "Grr..." Noire grumbled in disgusted, but stood her ground despite now being outmatched 2 to 1.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the CPU with the most shares. The one blinded by such pride..before we talked her out of it", the Masked Undyne said, recalling the identical mission they'd taken to Neptunia before the Bootleg Trial. "Disappointingly, you remind me....of her", the Masked Undyne said pointing to the original Undyne. "Back when I foolishly subscribed to the pin-headed mentality that with just enough determination I could save people", she said, slowly forming a smug smile.

"Don't be that fool. You're even more outmatched than you were the day we took you into our ranks by force. Before you realized your true self. Such arrogance made you strong, but left you many a weak spot. Your army was only as good as the leader leading it. And what could your military experience have to boast over mine!?", she lectured as she flanked them with spears.

"I learned, that I'm truly no hero. At least, not to those I once hoped to impress or protect. I am merely a force to be commanded, and to throw any restraint over what I will do, out. All that matters is the mission. And I will kill you dead, tear out your soul, do anything I need. Because that is what keeps the world at order. And not threatened by anything. Even a child", she said serenely, though directing her final point at Undyne.

"NGH! Leave Frisk out of this! I know those dreams are bogus anyway!", she retorted.

"Who could tell? Either way, I've made the necessary precautions to keep him under control. And you will fare no differently", the Masked Undyne guranteed.

21 hours ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"G-gotta get back up, h-heroes don't fall..." Yuta said, forcing himself back up as the fire surrounded him and several bootleg began entering to try get him. Yuta nervously raised his fists into a fighting pose, he knew he wasn't going to be able to do anything in hand-to-hand, but he couldn't just stand there and let himself be killed.

"Stay...back". Yuta said shakily. 

"That's right young defect", Masked Undyne said coldly. "Heroes don't fall. And as you should be seeing, you aren't the heroes of this scene. They are", she said indicating her fellow bootlegs.

"You on the other hand will fall. Stand as you may, everyone who opposed us fell. Even I, while I was mis-led by false hope, soon learned there was no defeating the true force that dictates right and wrong. But please.....by all means, give me and my army some good practice if you truly wish to throw your lives away so recklessly".

"How unoriginal! You-", Undyne began to say.

"Please, no foul language in front of the children", Masked Undyne taunted sinisterly.

19 hours ago, Headless HorseDanJ86 said:

"Whoa!" Jack stumbles but manages to recover. "Huh? What's with the shitty fan characters? Pff, it's just Tailor with tits and Bronic having just eaten an expired Chili dog? KYAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Pfft! Says distaff Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde with a tazer!", Scourge countered. "Or do ya wanna keep on playing Jack the Ripper, gender swapped!?"

19 hours ago, Headless HorseDanJ86 said:

"Retreat? But I was just getting to the good part, aww man..." Begrudgingly, Genocide Jack follows the others in an attempt to escape.

""And cowardly at that!", Fiona chimed in to take advantage of the situation.

14 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"We gotta find some place to find shelter and hide!" Sonic says, running ahead of the pack. "That steam isn't gonna hold up for long!"

Meanwhile, Knockoff Sonic notices that the Skylanders have fled. "Who do they think they are?"

"...So uncool..."

"Heh, I dunno...Me", Scourge said. "Gotta say though, the nerve of your double there! He makes me actually wanna apologize to Cold Steel for some of the rightful bashing I gave him! heh, heh, heh."

" As for what they are. Toast. Food. Goners. Take your pick of term", Masked Undyne said, not breaking an octave. "They can't hope to escape off the HUB. My army's waiting outside for me anyway outside the perimeter of the building. On orders to properly deal with any unknown factors. If they try to leave, well then", to make her point, Masked Undyne slowly slid her finger across her neck with a cruel toothy grin.

"Sounds like a promising sport of fun if they actually have an agenda here then", Viola chucked.

"Whatever they're planning, for the sake of Skylanders and LOSE alike, we've got to put a stop to it", Owl Man said.

"Shouldn't be too tough, let alone impossible. After all, we ARE the Skylanders! Rulers of the Multiverse, keeping ya alive for a fee!", Furio Tigre quipped.

"So, fan out and get 'em? Sounds enough for me! Let's just hope they provide a challenge", Nega Shantae said, ready to pursue.

"You go on ahead then.....I'll summon Rexy and company", Masked Undyne said. "You see any of my troops, rally them and inform of who we're hunting", she capped off.

14 hours ago, Polkadi said:

All the while, the knockoff little Sally was unimpressed. "Oh, do not chase after them! We need a plan instead of charging in, or you're all just gonna get hurt! If you're hurt, who's gonna spread despair? Stop for a moment and think!" she bossed around. "Come on, we'll think of something! Right, computer?"

"Yes, Sally," the computer knockoff Nicole replied, devoid of any personality.

"Suuuure Sals", Scourge said mockingly, "Just like that time you insisted we spend the day planning and getting nothing done in the process! I had to make up for that with a good conquering of with Undyne just to make up for all that lost time".

"Yeah, come on Sally! We can't be too slow on this!", Fiona chimed in.

• Thumbs Up 5

As the Skylanders kept running down the hallway, suddenly the floorboards began creaking as a small electrical cage fell down on both sides of the Skylanders, blocking all of them off, and leaving them as easy pickings...

Or it would have, if the floor didn't suddenly collasp into a slide-like object, sending the Skylanders down through a tunnel, a tunnel into the darkness.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Wah! Wasn't expecting this today! I think I'm gonna leak oiiiiiiil!" Nepbike exclaims as they fall.

Komaru, holding down her skirt as she descends turns to Nepbike. "WAIT! Don't leak on me! Do you even run on oil in that form?"

"I have nooooo ideaaaaaaaaa!" Nepbike answers.

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Wah! Wasn't expecting this today! I think I'm gonna leak oiiiiiiil!" Nepbike exclaims as they fall.

Komaru, holding down her skirt as she descends turns to Nepbike. "WAIT! Don't leak on me! Do you even run on oil in that form?"

"I have nooooo ideaaaaaaaaa!" Nepbike answers.

"Huk...I-I-I don't want to see my lunch again...o-o-or be covered in oil!" Toko remarked while sliding down with the others, she was looking a little green. Amidst the screams of terror, there was at least one voice not screaming.

"WEEEEEE!! This is the best part of the mission!" It was Daniel enjoying the slide. Dave is flying besides him, despite not being effected by gravity. "A disadvantage of not have legs or an arse and floating around all the time is that you can't appreciate a good sliding..."

• Thumbs Up 4

As the Skylanders kept sliding further and further down the slide, Yuta just closed his eyes. He didn't have much of a reason to stay awake, not now anyway, where he couldn't be seen, and his injuries were beginning to catch up to him. 

"..." Yuta didn't say a word, as they kept going into the darkness.

• Thumbs Up 4

Sliding down with the others, Lily shot a vine out to Yuta's arm and used it to pull herself closer to him. "Yuta, I'm sorry I didn't try to heal you earlier," she said, sorrowfully, as she laid her hands on the boy and used her Plant magic to heal him, if even slightly. "The fire was there, and... I'm making excuses; I was just too much of a coward..."

• Thumbs Up 3

Sliding down, Nicole yelped with shock. Great, this expedition only gets better! "I really hope this is not a trap..." Nicole comments, concerned.

• Thumbs Up 4

As Sonic falls, his eyes glow white, the night-vision kicking in. Looking up to see the other Skylanders descending. "This is gonna be a hard landing!"

Rubbing his hands, Sonic conjures a gust of wind to ease their rapidly increasing velocity.

• Thumbs Up 3

Celes had to hold down her skirt down the slide. "Can this day go any worse?" she complained. Kyoko slid down without much of a peep from her.

Ragna kept trying to slow the ride down but with no avail. "I want off of Mr. Bones Wild Ride!"

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Ghostrick Dorklord said:

Celes had to hold down her skirt down the slide. "Can this day go any worse?" she complained. Kyoko slid down without much of a peep from her.

"Can we please make a pact not to say that!?", Phoenix pleaded as he rode down the slide. "It seems that asking that is what wills things to just go down-mountain after going downhill!"

"NGH! Have to agree with Mr. Wright on that!", Cloud said, hanging onto his buster sword as the heroes tumbled down into darkness.

15 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Sliding down, Nicole yelped with shock. Great, this expedition only gets better! "I really hope this is not a trap..." Nicole comments, concerned.

"Urgh! Knowing that know-it-all copy of me, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a trap set! We best prepare for the worst either way!", Undyne grunted against the velocity of their descent.

• Thumbs Up 5

As the Skylanders kept going down, light began to finally emerge in the tunnel, after a long slide which felt like it went on for hours, and with a massive Thud, the Skylanders found themselves in a massive electrical cage in a small enclosed base. There wasn't much around in this base, a basic computer with a decent sized monitor, a few tables and chairs, a fridge and basic cooking supplies, a stack of books, a few ninja-based weapons.

"W-What's...going on...?" Yuta said, as he awoke wrapped up in Lily's vines. "...H-Hi Lily". Yuta said plainly, not sure how he ended up here.

• Thumbs Up 5

Nepbike drives to the direction of one of the tables before reverting back to her human form. "What's this?" Neptune asks. "Some kinda... secret base?"

"Will we become secret agents or somethin'? Because wasn't that the premise of this season's first episode? Are we rehashing ALREADY?!"

• Thumbs Up 2