Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Yuta gritted his teeth as she did this. He was clearly in a lot of pain, between Shade's earlier bombs and now these attacks. "I-I won't...g-g-give up..." Yuta said, as he got back up, crashing into a wall and trying to force Celeste(?) off of him. 

"Man, this loser sure is persistent, isn't he?" Bootleg Yuta said with a shrug. "Something both versions of my annoying-ass brother retained it seems". Asahina(?) said still in monotone, looking at the two with a look of disgust.

"You're telling me" Celeste(?) said to Bootleg Yuta(?) as she grinded her heel into Yuta's gut.

"Alright this has gone on far enough!" Kyoko said, "we're going to stop you right here and now!" Kyoko pointed at Yuta(?) and shot a Truth Bullet from her finger.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"Stop hurting Yuta!" Komaru yells, smacking her Hacking Gun, internally and desperately praying that it'll work.

262?cb=20170629150509

"BURN!" She yells, as the Hacking Gun finally responds to her wishes, creating a wall of fire around Yuta to protect him.

As the wall of fire came up, Yuta dropped onto his knees, taking the time to try and rest between attacks. "K-Komaru...thanks..." Yuta said, clutching his gut after Celeste(?) digged her heel into it. 

Suddenly, Asahina(?) stood in front of Komaru, glaring at her. "Why bother wasting your one shot to protect this useless idiot, my version is bad enough and is only useful for powers, this crappy version doesn't even have that". Yuta couldn't help but be hurt by this. He knew it wasn't his own sister saying this, but it was someone who looked close enough like her, and sounded like her. 

2 minutes ago, Ghostrick Dorklord said:

"Alright this has gone on far enough!" Kyoko said, "we're going to stop you right here and now!" Kyoko pointed at Yuta(?) and shot a Truth Bullet from her finger.

"Man, what useless idiot would give you an order to protect this waste of space?!" Bootleg Yuta shouted as he grabbed the truth bullet and crushed it in his hand mid-air.

• Thumbs Up 4

Komaru pushes Knockoff Celes out of the way as she and Sonic point their weapons at the knockoffs.

"What? Is this supposed to scare us? I'm Sonic The Friggin' Hedgehog! The REAL deal! Whatever you can do, I can do better!" Knockoff Sonic brags, an immense amount of magic eminating from his hands.

"Great. Lots of power yet he's unlikable? What a Gary Stu, am I right? What kind of dummy would write someone like him?" Neptune says, kicking Knockoff Sonic out of the way.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Suddenly, Asahina(?) stood in front of Komaru, glaring at her. "Why bother wasting your one shot to protect this useless idiot, my version is bad enough and is only useful for powers, this crappy version doesn't even have that". Yuta couldn't help but be hurt by this. He knew it wasn't his own sister saying this, but it was someone who looked close enough like her, and sounded like her. 

"I promised him... Promised he won't get hurt again!" Komaru yells back. "No way I'm breaking that."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Man, what useless idiot would give you an order to protect this waste of space?!" Bootleg Yuta shouted as he grabbed the truth bullet and crushed it in his hand mid-air.

Celestia_Ludenberg_Halfbody_Sprite_(14).

"Is this guy just a glorified Mary Sue?" Celes asked, sweating under the pressure. "Shit... What do I do..?" Celes thought process wasn't helping.

Kyoko then rushed to kick Yuta(?) only for someone to interrupt her. It was the other Kyoko(?). "Move! Or I'll have to deal with you by force if necessary!" Kyoko said with determination. However Kyoko(?) didn't reply and they stared each other down, almost like they may kill each other.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Ghostrick Dorklord said:

Celestia_Ludenberg_Halfbody_Sprite_(14).

"Is this guy just a glorified Mary Sue?" Celes asked, sweating under the pressure. "Shit... What do I do..?" Celes thought process wasn't helping.

Kyoko then rushed to kick Yuta(?) only for someone to interrupt her. It was the other Kyoko(?). "Move! Or I'll have to deal with you by force if necessary!" Kyoko said with determination. However Kyoko(?) didn't reply and they stared each other down, almost like they may kill each other.

"It's simple, sometimes, you just gotta destroy the truth with some lies!" Bootleg Yuta shouted as he shot out several lie bullets towards Celes and Kyoko. "Man, risking your lives for this guy? What the hell is wrong with you both?!".

• Thumbs Up 4

Sonic walks through the fire, standing toe to toe against his other self.

"You dare call yourself a hero? You piss me off..." Sonic growls, his fists balled up

All Knockoff Sonic could do was give an uncaring grin. "You care way too much. Look at you, spending so much time for others and none for yourself. Ain't that sad?"

"If you think staring down at me with your silly green eyes is gonna scare me, you got another thing coming."

Sonic takes a step back. "Guess it won't. But sooner or later... you're gonna fear me. I'm gonna be sure of it."

"I've made many people fear my name, and you're gonna be the next one. Mark. My. Words."

Knockoff Sonic puts his hands on his hips. "Just you try, bucko. You're nothing but an old geezer lettin' yourself get controlled by everyone around you. I almost feel sorry."

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Sonic walks through the fire, standing toe to toe against his other self.

"You dare call yourself a hero? You piss me off..." Sonic growls, his fists balled up

All Knockoff Sonic could do was give an uncaring grin. "You care way too much. Look at you, spending so much time for others and none for yourself. Ain't that sad?"

"If you think staring down at me with your silly green eyes is gonna scare me, you got another thing coming."

Sonic takes a step back. "Guess it won't. But sooner or later... you're gonna fear me. I'm gonna be sure of it."

"I've made many people fear my name, and you're gonna be the next one. Mark. My. Words."

Knockoff Sonic puts his hands on his hips. "Just you try, bucko. You're nothing but an old geezer lettin' yourself get controlled by everyone around you. I almost feel sorry."

"S-Sonic, I'm still here..." Yuta said, as Sonic didn't realise in the midst of his threatening speech to his alternative self, he was standing on the beaten-up Yuta in order to gain additional height against his counterpart. 

"N-Nice speech though..." 

• Thumbs Up 3

"S-Sonic, I'm still here..." Yuta said, as Sonic didn't realise in the midst of his threatening speech to his alternative self, he was standing on the beaten-up Yuta in order to gain additional height against his counterpart. 

"N-Nice speech though..." 

"O-Oh! Sorry... got a little too into it." Sonic hops off of Yuta.

Knockoff Sonic could only laugh his ass off. "Yeah! I'm sooooo scared!"

"Lily, I need you to heal Yuta again." Sonic orders before turning away from his mocking counterpart. @Spin Attaxx

• Thumbs Up 3

10 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"It's simple, sometimes, you just gotta destroy the truth with some lies!" Bootleg Yuta shouted as he shot out several lie bullets towards Celes and Kyoko. "Man, risking your lives for this guy? What the hell is wrong with you both?!".

Ragna sliced through the lie bullets. However he made the damage worst for him as he took more bullets from slicing them in half. "Dammit..." Ragna said as he leaned on Blood-Scythe, "what are you guys doing? Stop messing around and actually do something!"

Kyoko then answered Yuta's(?) question, "cause he's one of us." Kyoko tried to match Yuta's(?) firepower with her own Truth Bullets. Celes pulled out Justice Hammer 2 and charged at Yuta(?). She was looking for an answer to give to the bootleg despite her actions telling her otherwise.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Th-This is so surreal!" Daniel watched in a panic as things started to escalate. Meanwhile, Noire had readied her sword. "I might not be as strong as I once was, but I will still fight to protect the people and...my friends."

Toko had watched the Bootlegs berate the Skylanders long enough.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170701164225

"You guys piss me off!" Toko barked angrily. "You're nothing but a bunch of cowards who couldn't handle responsibility or free thinking, so you all ran away to that stupid bear!" Toko turns to Bootleg Yuta. "Y-You have no right to look down on Yuta! He may be an idiot...and kind of annoying, but at least he stands up with his own strength, he fights to protect what is important! You? You're just a bratty kid seeking attention and throwing a tantrum!"

"I-I-I wont let you hurt Komaru...or Yuta! If you've got a problem with that, then you'll have to go through me first!" Toko stood her ground, not showing any fear.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, Headless HorseDanJ86 said:

Toko had watched the Bootlegs berate the Skylanders long enough.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170701164225

"You guys piss me off!" Toko barked angrily. "You're nothing but a bunch of cowards who couldn't handle responsibility or free thinking, so you all ran away to that stupid bear!" Toko turns to Bootleg Yuta. "Y-You have no right to look down on Yuta! He may be an idiot...and kind of annoying, but at least he stands up with his own strength, he fights to protect what is important! You? You're just a bratty kid seeking attention and throwing a tantrum!"

"I-I-I wont let you hurt Komaru...or Yuta! If you've got a problem with that, then you'll have to go through me first!" Toko stood her ground, not showing any fear.

Komaru looks at Toko in awe. "To...ko...?"

Smiling at the determination of her friend, she holds up her Hacking Gun. "Yeah! You gotta go through us, first!"

• Thumbs Up 3

8 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"O-Oh! Sorry... got a little too into it." Sonic hops off of Yuta.

Knockoff Sonic could only laugh his ass off. "Yeah! I'm sooooo scared!"

"Lily, I need you to heal Yuta again." Sonic orders before turning away from his mocking counterpart.

Lily turned to Yuta... but as she saw the wall of fire surrounding him, she just stood still and panicked, the horrible memories flooding back. "I... I-I-I-I-I can't..."

"What? Are you afraid of a little fire, Lesser Me?" Bootleg Lily taunted as Lily started frantically hyperventilating. "You know, I rely on fire to incinerate all those giant weed gardens on Earth!

Jessica glared at Lily's knockoff. "Oi, leave her out of this!"

"Tee hee hee!" Bootleg Jessica giggled. "You actually think she's your friend? I doubt she likes a grumpy soulless pale sort like you! You're not even wearing a cute little flower in your hair!"

"Yuta... I-I-I'm sorry..." Lily felt more and more guilty. She wanted to heal Yuta, but she was too cowardly to go near him with that fire around him...

• Thumbs Up 5

On 10/15/2017 at 12:46 AM, Failinhearts said:

BURN!" She yells, as the Hacking Gun finally responds to her wishes, creating a wall of fire around Yuta to protect him.

Sonic joins in, creating a wall of fire of his own with his sword to strengthen Komaru's.

Knockoff Sonic crosses his hands. "Uncool, man. They're not even hurting you. This is all just a waste of your magic reserve."

"Awwwwe! Ain't 'dat cute?!", Furio Tigre mocked. 

"You've gone off the brink if you think those pitiful birthday candle flames are going to stop them,  let alone me!", Nega Shantae scoffed. 

On 10/15/2017 at 9:55 AM, Spin Attaxx said:

Lily turned to Yuta... but as she saw the wall of fire surrounding him, she just stood still and panicked, the horrible memories flooding back. "I... I-I-I-I-I can't..."

"What? Are you afraid of a little fire, Lesser Me?" Bootleg Lily taunted as Lily started frantically hyperventilating. "You know, I rely on fire to incinerate all those giant weed gardens on Earth!

"OHHHHH! This one will be fun. Tell me,  you aren't too attached those leaves on your head are you?", NEGA Shantae asked,  igniting her hands with blazing flames. 

• Thumbs Up 5

20 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"OHHHHH! This one will be fun. Tell me,  you aren't too attached those levees on your head are you?", NEGA Shantae asked,  igniting her hands with blazing flames. 

"No!" Noire rushes up and steps between NEGA Shantae and Lily. "I wont let you have your own way!" Just as she said that however, Bootleg Noire shows up and stands next to NEGA Shantae. "Blah...Blah...Blah!" "Grr..." Noire grumbled in disgusted, but stood her ground despite now being outmatched 2 to 1.

Meanwhile, Daniel and Dave attempt to reach the others to help, but are intercepted by there own Bootleg counterparts. "HEEHEEHAHAHA!! I'm gonna gut them like fish!" Bootleg Daniel remarked while Bootleg Dave shrugged. "I detest violence, what say you all surrender and no harm will come to you? That would be a delightful outcome..."

Regular Dave was uneasy at the sight of his Bootleg version. "I-I-Is this guy for real??"

• Thumbs Up 4

"G-gotta get back up, h-heroes don't fall..." Yuta said, forcing himself back up as the fire surrounded him and several bootleg began entering to try get him. Yuta nervously raised his fists into a fighting pose, he knew he wasn't going to be able to do anything in hand-to-hand, but he couldn't just stand there and let himself be killed.

"Stay...back". Yuta said shakily. 

• Thumbs Up 5

"Well, what do we have here?" said a somewhat familiar voice. From out of the shadows, a psychotic hedgehog appeared.

Spoiler

538?cb=20100526103309

"Sorry we're late! Someone was busy trying to... negotiate..." said the weird Silver lookalike, shuddering at the thought. Another voice came from behind.

Spoiler

Omega_Care_Unit.jpg.68623e54f970b953bc481c1914cf6458.jpg

"OUR ACTIONS IN THE SOL ZONE RESULTED IN UNNECESSARY VIOLENCE. IT IS UNLAWFUL TO JUS--" said the oddly peaceful Omega, before getting cut off.

"Can it, tin can!" 'Silver' replied, kicking the bot's leg. "At least we don't have to worry about any more interference coming from there!" he added, grinning darkly.

Spoiler

59e386ffc9c22_ChiMk_II.png.1238d11142340a34341f0cfc624fc610.png

"Indeed..." said another robot alongside them, one which looked like a corrupted Chi. "That world will not be missed. Now may we focus on these... intruders?"

• Thumbs Up 5

43 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"G-gotta get back up, h-heroes don't fall..." Yuta said, forcing himself back up as the fire surrounded him and several bootleg began entering to try get him. Yuta nervously raised his fists into a fighting pose, he knew he wasn't going to be able to do anything in hand-to-hand, but he couldn't just stand there and let himself be killed.

"Stay...back". Yuta said shakily. 

Komaru, still standing by Yuta raises her Hacking Gun. "I've got Paralyze on! I-I'm gonna shoot it if you get any closer! I will!" She threatens.

However, her hands are shaking slightly. She hasn't used Paralyze on people before. Will it work? Will it be too powerful?

• Thumbs Up 3

5 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru looks at Toko in awe. "To...ko...?"

Smiling at the determination of her friend, she holds up her Hacking Gun. "Yeah! You gotta go through us, first!"

Toko smiles at Komaru. "Fine. We'll beat them together, just like old times." She then gets her Taser out again and starts swinging it wildly while rapidly pressing the button to activate it. "Come on! Work you useless piece of - !" *KKZZT*

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130801224601

Genocide Jack - Main Character

"I am the "Ultimate Murderous Fiend" but it's just a hobby. KYAHAHAHAHA!!

You wanna know more about little ol' me? Then play the game or watch the anime, cheapskate!!

"AAAHH! Jack is back, baby! ...but what the hell? We've been a main since page 105 and it's taken until page 129 for Jack to take the spotlight? My agent is gonna hear about this! KYAHAHAHAHA!!"

Jack looks at Yuta and Komaru. "C'mon Dekomaru, fight with pride, it's not like these jerks are human anymore. Look, I'll show ya'." With that said, Genocide Jack charges at incredible speed, running circles around Yuta and Komaru, slashing anything that gets close. With the first wave dispatched, Jack wraps her arm around Komaru. "So...have you and Yutaku done "it" yet? C'mon, you can tell me!" She begins nudging Komaru as she asks that question.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Headless HorseDanJ86 said:

"So...have you and Yutaku done "it" yet? C'mon, you can tell me!" She begins nudging Komaru as she asks that question.

Yuta's once serious face completely dropped as his face went bright red. It seems out of all the pain he endured this day, that might've been the biggest gut-punch to his systems. "D-D-Did we do what!?" He said, getting looks from various Skylanders. 

"..." 

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Headless HorseDanJ86 said:

Jack looks at Yuta and Komaru. "C'mon Dekomaru, fight with pride, it's not like these jerks are human anymore. Look, I'll show ya'." With that said, Genocide Jack charges at incredible speed, running circles around Yuta and Komaru, slashing anything that gets close. With the first wave dispatched, Jack wraps her arm around Komaru. "So...have you and Yutaku done "it" yet? C'mon, you can tell me!" She begins nudging Komaru as she asks that question.

"...It? What do you mean, It?" Komaru asks, oblivious to the subject. "Are you talking about that It with the scary clown? I... didn't want to see that."

"You didn't?" Neptune asks. "It had a wonderful performance by Tim Curry!"

"Tim Curry was in that? I thought..." Komaru was then interuppted by Sonic.

"Now's not the time to talk about Tim Curry!" Sonic yells.

• Thumbs Up 5

9 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"...It? What do you mean, It?" Komaru asks, oblivious to the subject. "Are you talking about that It with the scary clown? I... didn't want to see that."

"You didn't?" Neptune asks. "It had a wonderful performance by Tim Curry!"

"Tim Curry was in that? I thought..." Komaru was then interuppted by Sonic.

"Now's not the time to talk about Tim Curry!" Sonic yells.

Yuta got a nervous smile and agreed. "Yep, the movie, definitely, that's what she meant, totally, nope w-w-we didn't get around to seeing it yet, w-we were watching some anime when we last hung out, n-nothing to see guys, honest". Yuta said nervously, trying to divert the question.

"Wow. Smoooooth". Bootleg Yuta said bored. 

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Yuta got a nervous smile and agreed. "Yep, the movie, definitely, that's what she meant, totally, nope w-w-we didn't get around to seeing it yet, w-we were watching some anime when we last hung out, n-nothing to see guys, honest". Yuta said nervously, trying to divert the question.

"Wait, so you want to see It?" Komaru asks, still oblivious to Yuta's true intention for mentioning the film. "I mean... I guess I could when we get back? As long as it's not... you know, too scary."

"...But we're seeing the one with Tim Curry. Okay?"

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"Wait, so you want to see It?" Komaru asks, still oblivious to Yuta's true intention for mentioning the film. "I mean... I guess I could when we get back? As long as it's not... you know, too scary."

"...But we're seeing the one with Tim Curry. Okay?"

"Oh yeah, d-definitely. Besides, I-I'm not a huge horror fan so a Tim Curry version m-might be best for me, y'know". Yuta said with a nervous grin, hoping this was enough to steer the question away from them.

"...why are we listening to this crap...?" Asahina(?) said in monotone, as she grabbed the hacking gun and used her strength to crush the handle. "...haven't used this power..." 

• Thumbs Up 5

"Wha! Hey!" Komaru reaches out for the Hacking Gun as it hits the ground due to the crushed handle. It spins around due to the impact, facing Knockoff Hina and shoots the Paralyze Bullet, shocking her before rolling back into Komaru.

Komaru picks up the functional remains. "Aw man... how am I gonna hold this, now?"

• Thumbs Up 4

15 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Oh yeah, d-definitely. Besides, I-I'm not a huge horror fan so a Tim Curry version m-might be best for me, y'know". Yuta said with a nervous grin, hoping this was enough to steer the question away from them.

Jack was speechless at the exchange she just witnessed.

"...Urk...HYAHAHAHAHAHAA! Still the same virgins then? But damn Yutaku! You totally pulled during an action sequence, you're a total playa!" Jack turns to Komaru. "Here's a little rhyme to help you during your date. "Remember to wear, clean underwear." Now if you'll excuse me, there is a shit tone of Bootleg assholes watching our fight that I totally wanna mess up!" Genocide Jack than rushes to all the Bootlegs that have been watching down below, she leaps down from where the gang are to get to them.

"WEEEEE! Enjoy the fan service while you can freak-o's, it's gonna be the last thing you see!" She then lands comfortably and starts randomly attacking every Bootleg she can see.

• Thumbs Up 4