Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

In the crowd, Katii and Hiss caught a glimpse of their own counterparts... Upon realizing who they were, Katii groaned her palm met her face as she slunk to the ground.

"Of all the universes we had to fall into, it just had to be this one."

"What the matter?" Hiss asked the distraught Katii. Katii didn't answer... instead she pointed out to the crowd.

Puzzled, Hiss turned back to the sea of people, noticing two familiar looking figures.

Spoiler

Return of the bootlegs by LordRobrainiac

In the crowd was a cat with a deranged look on her face as she pickpocketed everyone around her, while a humanoid blue girl looked around nervously.

"Uh.. uh... master Khi'tii?" The blue girl asked, "Is it okay to be doing this? I... I mean, we're surrounded by people, don't you think you could get cau-"

"Ah shut up, His Galactic Roach!" Khi'tii spat back, pulling some money out of a wallet she pickpocketed from someone "You're such a softie... it's disgusting! Just keep a lookout! And if anyone's asking, you stole it. Got it?!"

"I... I... I... Yes ma'am..." His Galactic Roach muttered, 

"...That was not nice..." Hiss said, disturbed by the bootleg Khi'tii's treatment of her seemingly young friend, "His Galactic Roach is a weird name too..."

• Thumbs Up 6

The Skylanders look through their counterparts more start popping up. A girl in a very suit like dress but with dull colors was watching the other Skylanders(?).

Spoiler

Beta_Kirigiri.jpg

She remained quiet as she observed things. "Is that supposed to be me?" Kyoko asked. Another girl appeared in the crowd.

Spoiler

Celes_betadesign.jpg

This girl seemed very childish and doll-like. She seemed slightly mischievous but mostly kept to herself. "Hmmm.. She seems familiar..." Celes said.

However an extremely familiar Skylander as appeared in the crowd. It was Ragna but something was off about him...

BlazBlue_Alter_Memory_(Episode_1,_Screen

"....Nobody say anything..." Ragna said, trying to ignore the gonky face on his counterpart.

• Thumbs Up 6

"POCKET WORLD IS THE DEATH DELIVER," said a robot that looked similar to Magearna, but seemed very cheaply made, with more stiff movements, cracks and chips all over her, and a cheap speech synthesiser.

"So you're going to that universe, hm?" asked what looked like Lily, but dressed in a business suit and heels, and with a much sterner tone. "Well, make sure you blow up all those... tree things... ugh!"

"What's wrong with trees?" Lily asked, genuinely affected by what her counterpart was saying.

"Ooooh, that sounds super fun!" an eager-sounding voice sounded, attracting the attention of the other Skylanders. "A shame I don't have any powers... but oh well! At least my bestest friends ever can pick up the slack in beating the bad guys! Tee hee hee hee hee!~"

tumblr_ngdzokNSG01ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

Jessica curled up into a ball and fell on the floor. "Kill me now..." she whispered to herself.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 1

4 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"POCKET WORLD IS THE DEATH DELIVER," said a robot that looked similar to Magearna, but seemed very cheaply made, with more stiff movements, cracks and chips all over her, and a cheap speech synthesiser.

"So you're going to that universe, hm?" asked what looked like Lily, but dressed in a business suit and heels, and with a much sterner tone. "Well, make sure you blow up all those... tree things... ugh!"

"What's wrong with trees?" Lily asked, genuinely affected by what her counterpart was saying.

"Ooooh, that sounds super fun!" an eager-sounding voice sounded, attracting the attention of the other Skylanders. "A shame I don't have any powers... but oh well! At least my bestest friends ever can pick up the slack in beating the bad guys! Tee hee hee hee hee!~"

tumblr_ngdzokNSG01ttdj8lo1_1280.jpg

Jessica curled up into a ball and fell on the floor. "Kill me now..." she whispered to herself.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130909191327

"Why are you doing that....excitement thingie?" Hina's counterpart asked plainly towards Jess. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130823141709

"Ohhh Makoto, I hurt my foot, could you do my homework for me and go take down Byakuya's FF branch for me?" Sayaka's counterpart shouted towards Makoto's counterpart, it's obvious she was manipulating him using any injuries she got.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Surely, mine won't be too ba-" Neptune looks down, frozen in her tracks.

latest?cb=20150224152737

Below lies a Neptune wearing a monochrome version of her outfit. "Heh! Nega-Nep. It isn't that ba-"

The knockoff Neptune then stomps her feet. "Come on! Let's move it! We have no time for games! Just work!"

"...Those fiends." Neptune growls.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20130909191327

"Why are you doing that....excitement thingie?" Hina's counterpart asked plainly towards Jess.

"Duuuuh," Jessica's knockoff sang, "it's because it's who I am! Never a sour mo-ment when you've got me around! "

"Don't you think you can tone it down a little, though?" Shade's knockoff whispered in an eerie tone. The other Shade was growing envious.

"Nnnnnnnnnope!" Jessica replied, keeping up her bright tone. "After all, if I weren't like this, I'd probably be all grumpy and miserable and friendless and stuff! I bet I'd even suffocate my cute feet in some ugly boots or something, urgh!"

Oh, you'll suffocate, alright, Jessica thought as she cringed at this complete opposite.

"PUSH START TO INSERT FUCK," knockoff Magearna shouted for no apparant reason.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Duuuuh," Jessica's knockoff sang, "it's because it's who I am! Never a sour mo-ment when you've got me around! "

"Don't you think you can tone it down a little, though?" Shade's knockoff whispered in an eerie tone. The other Shade was growing envious.

"Nnnnnnnnnope!" Jessica replied, keeping up her bright tone. "After all, if I weren't like this, I'd probably be all grumpy and miserable and friendless and stuff! I bet I'd even suffocate my cute feet in some ugly boots or something, urgh!"

latest?cb=20100327051548

"That's the spirit, Jess!" the little Ricky spoke up. "My computer does say after all, a positive outlook raises morale, so you're helping us all! Be a downer, and you're not gonna get any universes conquered! Right, computer?"

The huge chunky computer, sitting upon a wheeling table, replied, "Correct, Sally."

Nicole, watching, was shocked. She had no name in this dimension?! That was a shocker for her... Did she even gain sentience here?

• Thumbs Up 5

44 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"An alternative universe where Monokuma brainwashed us into following his path of despair..." Nicole mused. It was a universe she didn't want to imagine, yet here she stood in it.

"Nicole.....I've got high doubts about that. At least it being Monokuma", Phoenix said. "You uh, remember that trial we had against the Joker and Harley Quinn right?"

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Why does it matter who goes, we are all just shadows waiting in the darkness for our time to die". Roxas' edgy counterpart said.

"PAH! Well excuuuuse me! Prince Nobody of Nothingness!", a familiar voice said from above before a dragon dropped down and changed into a smaller, but awfully familiar figure.

Image result for nega shantae ssmb

"I'm the eternal flame that burns through the darkness and casts those deserving into it! HA!"

"N-NEGA Shantae!", Phoenix whispered nervously.

Spoiler

Image result for owl man

"Need I remind you, that you only have Master Monokuma to thank for keeping you in place as the dominant one, rather than leave the mess that the Joker left you in. Otherwise, you wouldn't matter. Nothing matters", a man dressed in a owl tech suit lectured the dark jinn.

"Heh! Somehow I knew you'd say that, AGAIN!", NEGA Shantae said spitting fire at him, "I'll have you know Owl Man, that I've not my pride get to my head until AFTER I've left the targets a crisp! Not without of course, keeping a little something of them", NEGA smirked as she showed off a bunch trophies she'd claimed off of victims.

"NEGA Shantae.....and now an Owl Man? Oh boy, these aren't just any normal Knockoffs", Phoenix said, his darkest fears coming to light.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"Nicole.....I've got high doubts about that. At least it being Monokuma", Phoenix said. "You uh, remember that trial we had against the Joker and Harley Quinn right?"

"PAH! Well excuuuuse me! Prince Nobody of Nothingness!", a familiar voice said from above before a figure dropped down.

Image result for nega shantae ssmb

"I'm the eternal flame that burns through the darkness and casts those deserving into it! HA!"

"N-NEGA Shantae!", Phoenix whispered nervously.

Hide contents

Image result for owl man

"Need I remind you, that you only have Master Monokuma to thank for keeping you in place as the dominant one, rather than leave the mess that the Joker left you in. Otherwise, you wouldn't matter. Nothing matters", a man dressed in a owl tech suit lectured the dark jinn.

"Heh! Somehow I knew you'd say that, AGAIN!", NEGA Shantae said spitting fire at him, "I'll have you know Owl Man, that I've not my pride get to my head until AFTER I've left the targets a crisp! Not without of course, keeping a little something of them", NEGA smirked as she showed off a bunch trophies she'd claimed off of victims.

"NEGA Shantae.....and now an Owl Man? Oh boy, these aren't just any normal Knockoffs", Phoenix said, his darkest fears coming to light.

"Hmph, I find it better if you make them suffer beforehand, seeing their pitiful hope crushed right in front of them before dying before your hand, no better feeling than that, my master Frieza taught me that". The bootlegged Trunks joined into the conversation. 

Suddenly the screen flickered back on. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170521005155

"Hehe, this should also go without saying, but there's a special prize for the person that manages to find that nasty old Mr. Edgeworthless, you get to be the mastermind of your very own Killing Game, doesn't that sound amazing?!" Monokuma said with a chuckle.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

Her eyes widened as she realised. "Y-you mean..." Nicole replied, concerned. "This is an alternative universe where they won?"

Watching the "Skylanders" below, she sighed sadly. "We cannot save them," Nicole states.

• Thumbs Up 5

Toko and Noire were looking at the bootlegs with the others. "Huh, there's nothing special about mine." Toko said as she saw her bootleg version in the crowd. 

Spoiler

Fukawa_s_Beta.jpg

"EEP!" Meanwhile Noire seemed to be reacting to hers.

Spoiler

gmod_neptunia_idol_noire_by_rjqnraos19-d

"Blah-blah-blah-friends-blah-blah-blah-cosplay-blah-blah-blah." The bootleg version of Noire was just talking nonsense. "W-w-w-why is she speaking like that??" Noire said, seeming deeply embarrassed.

"What's all this fuss about?" Daniel said as he and Dave checked out what the others were looking at. At the same time, they see it and say together: "What the fuck?!"

Spoiler

Bootleg.jpg

"KILL KILL KILL!" Bootleg Daniel ranted, looking totally insane. "Do calm down old bean, you are being an awful embarrassment to me." Bootleg Dave spoke softly.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Suddenly the screen flickered back on. 

Hide contents

latest?cb=20170521005155

"Hehe, this should also go without saying, but there's a special prize for the person that manages to find that nasty old Mr. Edgeworthless, you get to be the mastermind of your very own Killing Game, doesn't that sound amazing?!" Monokuma said with a chuckle.

Knockoff Jessica gasped, then did a cute little dance of joy. "We get to have all our enemies get rid of themselves without us having to do anything! Isn't that WONDERFUL?!"

Knockoff Shade glared at her, and said, "I find it appaling. We're better than that."

"Ah, you're just sappy about the wellbeing of others, aren't ya?" Another voice sounded as the knockoffs were joined by a tall metal humanoid with shades, wirey hair, hipster clothing, and a cheesy grin. "Why don't you just learn to accept that sometimes, we gotta hurt people to show 'em who's boss?"

"Oh, Ivorn, you're sooooo dreamy..." Lily and Jessica's knockoffs fawned over the humanoid, hearts coming from their heads.

Jessica, Lily, and Shade were stunned, shocked, and sickened all at the same time.

• Thumbs Up 3

On 10/14/2017 at 9:31 PM, Polkadi said:

Her eyes widened as she realised. "Y-you mean..." Nicole replied, concerned. "This is an alternative universe where they won?"

Watching the "Skylanders" below, she sighed sadly. "We cannot save them," Nicole states.

"Back then...we not only saved Neptune from her charges as a defect, but we also saved many of our own who had been Bootlegged, gassed by Joker and Karley Quinn, who were working on LOSE's behalf", Phoenix said. "But now here, something must have happened! It all fits now, the letter that Edgeworth left about escaping capture! That must be....the final day of the B0-GU5 Incident!"

"The Bootleg Trial", Undyne and Cloud said grimly.

GtvBhsF.gif

"Which means....ladies and gentlemen, my fellow Skylanders, these are Bootlegs.....of everyone here except Edgeworth...and we're the ones hunting him down", Phoenix said glumly, gritting his teeth in suspense.

On 10/14/2017 at 9:35 PM, Headless HorseDanJ86 said:

"EEP!" Meanwhile Noire seemed to be reacting to hers.

Reveal hidden contents

gmod_neptunia_idol_noire_by_rjqnraos19-d

"Blah-blah-blah-friends-blah-blah-blah-cosplay-blah-blah-blah." The bootleg version of Noire was just talking nonsense. "W-w-w-why is she speaking like that??" Noire said, seeming deeply embarrassed.

"Yeah, let's just say, some Bootlegs tend to act like flanderizations or stereotyped versions of themselves", Cloud explained, sweat-dropping in response to the display down below.

• Thumbs Up 4

Suddenly, a door slammed open as someone had kicked it open. "ALRIGHT SKYLOSERS, THE MAIN MAN IS HERE, WHO ARE WE KILLING TODAY?!" The figure said with a massive grin as he smashed the door closed using super strength. He proceeded to use telekinesis to levitate some water to himself and fired a wink towards several of the girls in the academy. This figure was wearing a red sports jacket, had some sports tape over his knuckles, a pair of shades, and several other "cool" features. 

"Greaaaaat, my little shit of a brother is hereeeeee". Hina's bootleg said with anger in her voice. She didn't sound happy. As the real Skylanders got confirmation this figure was Yuta's bootleg of all things, they proceeded to glare at the Yuta who was hanging over Katii's shoulder.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Hmph, showoff!" Bootleg Ivorn scoffed at Bootleg Yuta, pulling Bootleg Magearna back towards him.

"BUT THE BOY OF ICENESS IS BOILING FORK," she pleaded.

Shade's eyes were narrow with fury. "So the two useless, dorky, dweeby misfit minions are '''''''keeeeeewl''''''' in this reality?! BAH! At least MY knockoff looks legitimately cooler!"

"...he looks like something that came out of Tim Burton's emo phase," Jessica snarked, looking at Bootleg Shade.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Even a knockoff of Yuta exists? Even if this takes place during Season 2? Man, this is one weird universe." Neptune points out, confused.

Sonic squints his eyes, still eyeing the other Sonic.

Knockoff Sonic, simply tapping his foot turns to Knockoff Yuta. "Look at that guy. Trying to look cool. Bet he ain't as fast as me! I'm one with the wind, baby! I do what I want!"

"Now where's the Metal Sonic I'm gonna beat with my awesome sword?!"

• Thumbs Up 3

11 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Knockoff Sonic, simply tapping his foot turns to Knockoff Yuta. "Look at that guy. Trying to look cool. Bet he ain't as fast as me! I'm one with the wind, baby! I do what I want!"

"Now where's the Metal Sonic I'm gonna beat with my awesome sword?!"

"And yet I'm the one who you guys were ordered to break out of that stupid defect factory...." Bootleg!Yuta said....before going into a chuckle. "After some....convincing towards Buzz at least". 

As this happened, the Skylanders could only continue to glare at Yuta. If anyone contrasted so differently from their original self, Yuta had to be top 10.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"And yet I'm the one who you guys were ordered to break out of that stupid defect factory...." Bootleg!Yuta said....before going into a chuckle. "After some....convincing towards Buzz at least". 

As this happened, the Skylanders could only continue to glare at Yuta. If anyone contrasted so differently from their original self, Yuta had to be top 10.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Buzz may be a higher up in the Future Foundation, but remember... I'm the real hero here!" Knockoff Sonic chuckles.

Komaru awkwardly turns to the real Sonic. "Looks like someone has an ego problem..."

"Tell me about it." Sonic replies.

• Thumbs Up 2

Lily walked over to Yuta and tried to jump up to reach him. "Come on... I just need... to heal him..."

Jessica decided to help Lily out, and lifted her up to his level. She placed glowing green hands on him and shut her eyes.

Please... please don't be dead... you're a much nicer person than that... other you down there... you don't deserve this...

• Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Lily walked over to Yuta and tried to jump up to reach him. "Come on... I just need... to heal him..."

Jessica decided to help Lily out, and lifted her up to his level. She placed glowing green hands on him and shut her eyes.

Please... please don't be dead... you're a much nicer person than that... other you down there... you don't deserve this...

Yuta's eyes slowly opened as Lily worked her healing magic. He grunted a bit in pain, Shade heavily injured him, but he looked like he was going to live at least. "...W-What happened?" Yuta asked, as he looked towards Celes, Kyoko and Komaru. 

He then looked up to see Monokuma's face, reeling back in terror from it. No one really did stop to wonder what exactly Yuta witnessed when Monokuma captured him during that original killing game, and this was his first encounter seeing the bear.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Oh, thank goodness you're alive!" Lily said, clasping her hands together and smiling.

Jessica walked up to Yuta and helped him back down to the ground. "OK, so before you go yelling at Shade, here's what's happened; we're in a universe with a whole bunch of bootleg versions of ourselves, old Bastardbear up there wants them to conquer universes, and... well, look at your bootleg." She turned away, then ran back and added, "And don't look at mine, OK?"

• Thumbs Up 4

25 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Yuta's eyes slowly opened as Lily worked her healing magic. He grunted a bit in pain, Shade heavily injured him, but he looked like he was going to live at least. "...W-What happened?" Yuta asked, as he looked towards Celes, Kyoko and Komaru. 

He then looked up to see Monokuma's face, reeling back in terror from it. No one really did stop to wonder what exactly Yuta witnessed when Monokuma captured him during that original killing game, and this was his first encounter seeing the bear.

"Y-Yuta?" Komaru asks, reaching out for him. "Are you okay?"

She then turns to see Monokuma on the screen. "Oh... right..."

• Thumbs Up 3

22 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Oh we're in an evil universe where we were attacked by evil clones of ourselves" Celes explained to Yuta. "And one of them attacked you. You really need to watch where you step."

Ragna facepalmed, "this is the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen..."

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Oh, thank goodness you're alive!" Lily said, clsping her hands together and smiling.

Jessica walked up to Yuta and helped him back down to the ground. "OK, so before you go yelling at Shade, here's what's happened; we're in a universe with a whole bunch of bootleg versions of ourselves, old Bastardbear up there wants them to conquer universes, and... well, look at your bootleg." She turned away, then ran back and added, "And don't look at mine, OK?"

"...I-I". Yuta said stuttering as he looked back at Monokuma. He didn't even look down, he just curled up on the ground, terrified of the massive bear that was being shown on screen. 

Back down at the bottom, Bootleg Yuta was in the middle of telling a story to several female Skylanders. "So, I have this Nagito guy begging for hope curled up in a ball. I showed him hope alright, by shoving his useless ass into a crate and sending him straight to the remains of Jabberwock Island!" 

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"...I-I". Yuta said stuttering as he looked back at Monokuma. He didn't even look down, he just curled up on the ground, terrified of the massive bear that was being shown on screen. 

"Just don't worry, okay? We'll make it out alive!" Komaru assures Yuta, grabbing him by the shoulders. "You know I won't lose you again, okay? Now way that's happening!"

• Thumbs Up 2