Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"...I-I". Yuta said stuttering as he looked back at Monokuma. He didn't even look down, he just curled up on the ground, terrified of the massive bear that was being shown on screen.

Lily frowned. Oh right, he has memories of... She tried comforting Yuta. "It's OK," she said, smiling as she knelt next to him, "we'll find a way out of this mess! We always do! J-Just be like Makoto; don't lose hope!"

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Back down at the bottom, Bootleg Yuta was in the middle of telling a story to several female Skylanders. "So, I have this Nagito guy begging for hope curled up in a ball. I showed him hope alright, by shoving his useless ass into a crate and sending him straight to the remains of Jabberwock Island!" 

"Ooooooh, I bet he got eaten by sharks before he even got there!" Bootleg Jessica said, snuggling up to Yuta's left bicep. One of the few females who weren't pining over him was Bootleg Lily, who just angrily looked at her watch.

"Urgh, when can we get started?!" she harshly yelled. "I have a meeting to attend in an hour, and then after that I have to oversee the paving-over of a forest planet!"

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Lily frowned. Oh right, he has memories of... She tried comforting Yuta. "It's OK," she said, smiling as she knelt next to him, "we'll find a way out of this mess! We always do! J-Just be like Makoto; don't lose hope!"

Yuta looked at Lily and Komaru, and forced himself off the ground, looking back up towards the Monokuma screen. 

"Guess what bucko! You're going to be in a killing game and motivate your sister to kill kill kill!" 

"Don't worry pal, I don't want you missing out on the thrills, chills, KILLS, so here's your Monokuma Entertainment Package with 24/7 Killing Game Access!" 

"Aw, look at that, your big sister tried to kill everyone for a lie, how cute! PUPUPUUPUPUPUUP" 

Yuta looked back towards everyone, tears developing in his eyes as he tried to hide it and shake it off. "R-Right, G-Gotta....keep hope, like Makoto..."

"Like....Makoto...."

5 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Ooooooh, I bet he got eaten by sharks before he even got there!" Bootleg Jessica said, snuggling up to Yuta's left bicep. One of the few females who weren't pining over him was Bootleg Lily, who just angrily looked at her watch.

"Urgh, when can we get started?!" she harshly yelled. "I have a meeting to attend in an hour, and then after that I have to oversee the paving-over of a forest planet!"

"If only we were so lucky for that hope-nutcase to be eaten by sharks. If we're more lucky than him, then he'll be in that box forever until he starves!" Bootleg!Yuta said with a chuckle.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Yuta looked at Lily and Komaru, and forced himself off the ground, looking back up towards the Monokuma screen. 

"Guess what bucko! You're going to be in a killing game and motivate your sister to kill kill kill!" 

"Don't worry pal, I don't want you missing out on the thrills, chills, KILLS, so here's your Monokuma Entertainment Package with 24/7 Killing Game Access!" 

"Aw, look at that, your big sister tried to kill everyone for a lie, how cute! PUPUPUUPUPUPUUP" 

Yuta looked back towards everyone, tears developing in his eyes as he tried to hide it and shake it off. "R-Right, G-Gotta....keep hope, like Makoto..."

"Like....Makoto...."

Komaru nods. "Y-Yeah. Like Makoto." She then turns to Sonic. "So, what now?"

Sonic turns to the other Skylanders. "Obviously, we can't take them all head-on. We gotta figure out how to stop this operation from the inside..."

• Thumbs Up 4

Suddenly, a blade whizzed past the Skylanders and barely avoided Yuta, cutting off the tip of his hair as it hit the wall. As the Skylanders looked down, they saw Bootleg Yuta glaring back at them. "Man, why do some idiots gotta ruin the fun when I'm telling some pretty ladies a few stories?" Bootleg Yuta said, as he pointed towards the real Skylanders. "That idiot prosecutor is gonna be mine, and I'll get his location out of those idiots, who's with me?!" Bootleg Yuta shouted to the other Skylanders, rallying them together.

• Thumbs Up 4

22 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Back down at the bottom, Bootleg Yuta was in the middle of telling a story to several female Skylanders. "So, I have this Nagito guy begging for hope curled up in a ball. I showed him hope alright, by shoving his useless ass into a crate and sending him straight to the remains of Jabberwock Island!" 

"That's not so much impressive as it is unnecessarily over the top," replies an unimpressed little Ricky, arms crossed and tapping her foot. "A simple murder would suffice over throwing someone somewhere and leaving them there. Quick and easy! Harumph!"

The computer beside her said nothing, staying silent.

"...Are we gonna do something? Anything?" asks Nicole, already having enough of this weirdness on display.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Who the heck is this guy?" Knockoff Sonic asks, staring at the other Sonic. "Pupils? Thicker arms? Who do you think you are?"

Sonic crosses his arms. "I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog. And you are?"

"Awww, that's cute. You think you're Sonic!" Knockoff Sonic scoffs.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Suddenly, a blade whizzed past the Skylanders and barely avoided Yuta, cutting off the tip of his hair as it hit the wall. As the Skylanders looked down, they saw Bootleg Yuta glaring back at them. "Man, why do some idiots gotta ruin the fun when I'm telling some pretty ladies a few stories?" Bootleg Yuta said, as he pointed towards the real Skylanders. "That idiot prosecutor is gonna be mine, and I'll get his location out of those idiots, who's with me?!" Bootleg Yuta shouted to the other Skylanders, rallying them together.

"Oh shit," Jessica mused quietly. "So much for your 'take them down from the inside' plan, Sonic."

"C-Can't we just... reason with them? Use our words and not our fists?" Lily didn't want a full-on battle to erupt here, but it seemed there was no other outcome...

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!" Bootleg Lily shouted, disgusted at the sight of herself in a simple shirt and grass skirt. "My god, are you some poor misplaced desert islander?!"

Bootleg Jessica saw her counterpart and expressed similar disgust. "Ew, those clothes are SUPER frumpy! Also, uh... where's her boobs?"

Shut up, just... shut up, Jessica sighed.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Oh shit," Jessica mused quietly. "So much for your 'take them down from the inside' plan, Sonic."

"C-Can't we just... reason with them? Use our words and not our fists?" Lily didn't want a full-on battle to erupt here, but it seemed there was no other outcome...

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!" Bootleg Lily shouted, disgusted at the sight of herself in a simple shirt and grass skirt. "My god, are you some poor misplaced desert islander?!"

Bootleg Jessica saw her counterpart and expressed similar disgust. "Ew, those clothes are SUPER frumpy! Also, uh... where's her boobs?"

Shut up, just... shut up, Jessica sighed.

Yuta simply took a look at Bootleg Jess and then looked towards the regular Jess in regards to that final comment. "...huh". He simply said, before looking back.

"Meh, it's like those...people from before, before L.O.S.E made us better. I feel better knowing they got rid of that....thing that was unneeded, those thought things". Bootleg Hina mumbled on about it monotonely. "...What did they do to you sis...?" Yuta said, looking at his sister's bootlegged self. As much as he hates to admit it, seeing any version of her like this scared him. 

• Thumbs Up 4

"LOSE making you better? Shit... it's all make sense now." Sonic says to everyone. "That case with Neptune, where everyone became knockoffs of each other! This... must be a universe where we lost that case!"

Knockoff Sonic chuckles. "Give the man a prize! I've been restored to my true, blue, pure self! That pesky need for responsibility is noooo more!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Celeste(?) noticed the Skylanders with the others. "What bizarre characters. I'm Celestia Ludenberg but you may call me Celeste."

Celes seemed annoyed by her bootleg self. "I don't know why but I'm not liking her too much..." Celeste(?) continued her story "Both me and Kyoko are from the Distrust series. I guess that makes us introverts." Kyoko(?) didn't say anything and walked off.

"This doesn't feel right at all..." Celes said.

• Thumbs Up 5

Bootleg Yuta suddenly teleported in front of the regular Yuta and glared at him. "Well well well, aren't you interesting! Tell me, tell me, what's your powers?" Bootleg Yuta said with a wide grin as he grabbed Yuta's arms and began examining him, circling him.

"I-I have none..." Yuta nervously said in response, only for Bootleg Yuta to glare at the Skylanders. "Are you for real!? What the hell did you Skylosers do huh?! When they destroyed that factory, they made sure to experiment power infusing on me!" Bootleg Yuta said with a chuckle. 

Suddenly, several bears appeared on screen. 

RISE AND SHINE, URSINE!

"Well well, I see you guys got some guests! Well, Pops told us to get to the fun quicker, so we're going to uh....what were we going to do again?" Monotaro asked his siblings @Failinhearts

"Tell them what happened when we found the defect...?" Monophanie said timidly.  

"Anyways! L.O.S.E heard about some kind of defect factory thing that housed the power to create an army or something! That's when we found the perfect test subject!" Monokuma's voice suddenly was heard as he began narrating the story over stolen security footage from Buzz's factory.

When the screen cut in, several Skylanders were seen alongside Monokuma, three in particular stood out, Bootleg Jess, who was had managed to capture the original Yuta who was moving his arms and legs and trying to desperately escape while the Bootlegged Hina began prepping a machine. Bootleg Sonic could also be seen as he began grabbing random chemical vials. 

"Hehe, don't be silly, we just wanna make you better! Don't' you wanna be like us?!" Bootleg Jess asked excitedly @Spin Attaxx

"N-No, I-I don't!" Yuta said, tears beginning to develop in his eyes. 

"Well, no one cares about what you think, it's all about how much fun it all is, not like you can stop me anyway!" Bootleg Sonic said.

"Shut up Yuta, none of us have a say". Bootleg Hina monotonely said as she finished prepping it as the three strapped Yuta into it. 

"We needed an...Ultimate beyond Ultimates, and Izuru wasn't around, y'know what I mean?!" Monokuma said with a sadistic chuckle as the video cut to Yuta being forced through immense pain by the machine as the various chemicals in the factory began entering him, as more and more experiments were carried out to turn him into the bootleg and grant him the powers he currently has. 

• Thumbs Up 4

"Making a dude with powers? That was pretty fun." Bootleg Sonic leans on Bootleg Tails.

Monodam speaks up. "HEAD-OF-SKYLANDERS-MADE-FACTORY-TO-MAKE-SLAVES."

"WE-MADE-OUR-OWN-UNDER-OUR-RULE. IT-WILL-HELP-US-ALL-GET-A-LONG."

• Thumbs Up 4

44 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"LOSE making you better? Shit... it's all make sense now." Sonic says to everyone. "That case with Neptune, where everyone became knockoffs of each other! This... must be a universe where we lost that case!"

Knockoff Sonic chuckles. "Give the man a prize! I've been restored to my true, blue, pure self! That pesky need for responsibility is noooo more!"

Spoiler

Image result for phoenix wright annoyed

"Yeah,  um I kinda already told you guys that ", Phoenix said sweating bullets, though feeling a bit annoyed at being ignored. 

"GRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAGH!"

tigre-shameless(b).gif

"Well, if ain't the devolution of yours truly? Motor Mouth Attorney: Phoenix Wright! Pah! As wimpy as ever next to the lies of new and improved: Furio Tigre!"

"Oh for sake's christening, why him!?", Phoenix groaned.

"Heh, your long lost twin eh?", Undyne japed.

"Oh don't you even start with that!", Phoenix said.

"Uh, guys, less bickering. I don't think we'd be setting these wannabes a good role-model", Cloud said, noticing the Bootleg Skylanders grouping.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

"And that's how we made the Ultimate Dreamboat!~" Bootleg Jessica sighed, going positively gaga for Bootleg Yuta.

"I think I'm gonna be sick," Jessica said, scowling at the both the sight of her counterpart, and what she'd been a part of.

"Hohoho, how wonderfully wicked!" Shade congratulated the Bootlegs. "Well done!" Then, he noticed his Bootleg was acting very quiet and morose lately. "Oi, tall, dark and handsome! Why aren't you celebrating?!"

"What we did was... immoral. He was... a friend."

Shade's eyes went wide, and his pupils shrunk. No. No no no, nonononononono... this wasn't happening, this wasn't happening, this wasn't what his Bootleg was like...

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Making a dude with powers? That was pretty fun." Bootleg Sonic leans on Bootleg Tails.

Monodam speaks up. "HEAD-OF-SKYLANDERS-MADE-FACTORY-TO-MAKE-SLAVES."

"WE-MADE-OUR-OWN-UNDER-OUR-RULE. IT-WILL-HELP-US-ALL-GET-A-LONG."

Yuta suddenly shouts up towards the screen and the Monocubs, ignoring the video the best he could. "W-What did you freaks do to my sister?! S-She would never act like this!". Bootlegged Hina chimed in. "They got rid of all unneeded and useless assets, these are the only things important according to people". Bootleg!Hina said in monotone, pointing towards her figure. 

"S-Stop saying that! Y-You're so much more than just that, y-you used to have so many issues about this...why would you just accept it!?" Yuta shouted back before getting a swift kick in the gut by his bootleg self. "Shut it why don't ya, my dumbass sister is to be seen and not heard" 

• Thumbs Up 4

Bootleg Sonic casually throws his sword at a Metal Sonic, causing him to short circuit and blow up. He then dusts himself off. "Aw, just can it, will you? You are sooooo not cool right now!" He says to Yuta.

Neptune crosses her arms. "What is your deal, huh? You look like you were drawn by a five year old?"

"Dissing my perfect look, are ya?" Knockoff Sonic says, walking up to Neptune.

Komaru stands by Neptune. "Yeah! You're a superhero! Why are you such a jerk to everyone?"

Sonic twirls his spines with his fingers. "What? You think I should just answer to everyone's beck and call like some personal servant? What fun is that? I only save the world if I feel like it. You know, if it's fun."

"You think you're too good for them or something?!" Sonic asks through gritted teeth.

Knockoff Sonic scoffs. "Well, duh. I just go wherever the wind takes me! My time is precious, you know. I'm a Sentinel, man. I got the power, the resources, everythin' for myself. Why should I go through the trouble when the police or whatevr exists?"

"I dunno, your responsibility?!" Sonic spits back.

"...What are you, some kind of old geezer?" Knockoff Sonic asks. "Telling moi what to do?"

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Bootleg Sonic casually throws his sword at a Metal Sonic, causing him to short circuit and blow up. He then dusts himself off. "Aw, just can it, will you? You are sooooo not cool right now!" He says to Yuta.

Neptune crosses her arms. "What is your deal, huh? You look like you were drawn by a five year old?"

"Dissing my perfect look, are ya?" Knockoff Sonic says, walking up to Neptune.

Komaru stands by Neptune. "Yeah! You're a superhero! Why are you such a jerk to everyone?"

Sonic twirls his spines with his fingers. "What? You think I should just answer to everyone's beck and call like some personal servant? What fun is that? I only save the world if I feel like it. You know, if it's fun."

"You think you're too good for them or something?!" Sonic asks through gritted teeth.

Knockoff Sonic scoffs. "Well, duh. I just go wherever the wind takes me! My time is precious, you know. I'm a Sentinel, man. I got the power, the resources, everythin' for myself. Why should I go through the trouble when the police or whatevr exists?"

"I dunno, your responsibility?!" Sonic spits back.

"...What are you, some kind of old geezer?" Knockoff Sonic asks. "Telling moi what to do?"

Yuta forces himself back up after the kick and goes right in front of Bootleg Sonic. "Y-You used to mean something to the multiverse, used to...bring it hope. When I was trapped in that hellish factory, you were one of the people I looked up to..." 

"And now...you betray everyone like this? What the hell did they do to you? Do to you all?!" Yuta shouted before receiving a blow from Bootleg Yuta again. "The more times you get back up you useless defect, the more times I'm going to keep knocking you back down". Bootlegged Yuta said, while again winking to the female Skylanders, it seemed this bootleg was an attention hog.

• Thumbs Up 4

10 hours ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"...I-I". Yuta said stuttering as he looked back at Monokuma. He didn't even look down, he just curled up on the ground, terrified of the massive bear that was being shown on screen. 

"Whatever. So long as you got the job done. Oh thank goodness an interruption", a pink-haired girl said turning up to the Skylanders.

"You", she said starting bullets up at Cloud.

"Lightning", Cloud said, staring back to meet her gaze.

Image result for lightning final fantasy

"You're here to try and force me back in aren't you? Just like before, when you held back my consciousness somehow. Oh right, that was because of his interference. Not that it held anyone. He too was freed of his own blinded nature", she said pointing at Owl Man.

"Surrender yourselves or risk being cut down by those who have no restraints".

"You limits that were meant to be broken right?", Cloud retorted. "....I've said it before and I'll say it again. Not interested with whatever any form like that has to offer".

"What, you hated being a girl? Tsk, tsk. How close-minded", NEGA Shantae taunted.

"Y-you know that's not what I-", Cloud began to say.

"Pathetic", his distaff counterpart interrupted, "It seems you are a slave to your own pig-headed nature".

"These guys are really starting to get on my nerves!", Phoenix said taking cover.

• Thumbs Up 5

Yuta forces himself back up after the kick and goes right in front of Bootleg Sonic. "Y-You used to mean something to the multiverse, used to...bring it hope. When I was trapped in that hellish factory, you were one of the people I looked up to..." 

"And now...you betray everyone like this? What the hell did they do to you? Do to you all?!" Yuta shouted before receiving a blow from Bootleg Yuta again. "The more times you get back up you useless defect, the more times I'm going to keep knocking you back down". Bootlegged Yuta said, while again winking to the female Skylanders, it seemed this bootleg was an attention hog.

"Im not tryin' to bring hope to anyone. They just give me the glory." Knockoff Sonic says, resting against Tails like a stool.

"You are just one bring egomaniac! That's not what a Disciple should be!" Komaru exclaims.

"...The heck's a Disciple?" Knockoff Sonic asks before shrugging. "Whatever. Sounds lame, anyway. Disciple means follower, right? Why would I follow anyone? I go MY own way!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"What are you even talk about?" Kyoko(?) asked, "it was always this way, whether you like it or not."

Celeste(?) laughed at the downed Yuta, "looks like you were raised as quite the wimp, where ever you came from."

Bootleg Ragna(?) continued to stare at the others, not making a single noise.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"Im not tryin' to bring hope to anyone. They just give me the glory." Knockoff Sonic says, resting against Tails like a stool.

"You are just one bring egomaniac! That's not what a Disciple should be!" Komaru exclaims.

"...The heck's a Disciple?" Knockoff Sonic asks before shrugging. "Whatever. Sounds lame, anyway. Disciple means follower, right? Why would I follow anyone? I go MY own way!"

Yuta forced himself back to his feet again, despite several Skylanders advising him to stay down. "N-No....I-I won't believe this! You were all beacons of hope for the multiverse! Y-You tried to do good, y-you can't be all gone". 

"Tails, don't let him treat you like that, you're better than this! Where's the gun towing laser-loving guy I know?!" Yuta said to the fox. 

1 minute ago, Ghostrick Dorklord said:

"What are you even talk about?" Kyoko(?) asked, "it was always this way, whether you like it or not."

Celeste(?) laughed at the downed Yuta, "looks like you were raised as quite the wimp, where ever you came from."

Bootleg Ragna(?) continued to stare at the others, not making a single noise.

"...I-I might not have abilities...b-but I won't lose hope, not like this". Yuta said in response to Celeste, as he faced her directly, only to get slammed into a wall and thrown by into the ground by Bootleg Yuta's telekinesis. "Weaaaaak, amirite?" Bootleg Yuta said. 

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Tails, don't let him treat you like that, you're better than this! Where's the gun towing laser-loving guy I know?!" Yuta said to the fox. 

"G-Guns? Oh no, no, no! That sounds dangerous! I'm... more of the calculations type." Tails says, sweating.

Knockoff Sonic gives Tails a noogie. "Thaaaat's right! My bro here builds for me! My home on the Sentinel Islands, the Metal Sonics, everythin'! He makes the Metal Sonics to do the dirty work, while I relax with my punchin' bag models!"

Neptune growls. "Is that all he is to you? Your tool to laze around and have fun?"

She puts her hands on chest. "Do... do you even love him? Like I do with... Nepgear?"

"Sure! I love what he does!" Knockoff Sonic smiles, not at all acknowledging the person behind the work itself.

• Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"...I-I might not have abilities...b-but I won't lose hope, not like this". Yuta said in response to Celeste, as he faced her directly, only to get slammed into a wall and thrown by into the ground by Bootleg Yuta's telekinesis. "Weaaaaak, amirite?" Bootleg Yuta said. 

Celeste(?) twirled Yuta's hair around, teasing the weaker of the two as he's pinned to the wall. "Man you're just a weakling, prancing around with silly concepts like hope and stuff but let's face it. You're really no match for us."

Celes groaned, "I really don't like myself right now..." Kyoko seemed to have a look saying "take a look in the mirror."

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Ghostrick Dorklord said:

Celeste(?) twirled Yuta's hair around, teasing the weaker of the two. "Man you're just a weakling, prancing around with silly concepts like hope and stuff but let's face it. You're really no match for us."

Celes groaned, "I really don't like myself right now..." Kyoko seemed to have a look saying "take a look in the mirror."

Yuta gritted his teeth as she did this. He was clearly in a lot of pain, between Shade's earlier bombs and now these attacks. "I-I won't...g-g-give up..." Yuta said, as he got back up, crashing into a wall and trying to force Celeste(?) off of him. 

"Man, this loser sure is persistent, isn't he?" Bootleg Yuta said with a shrug. "Something both versions of my annoying-ass brother retained it seems". Asahina(?) said still in monotone, looking at the two with a look of disgust.

• Thumbs Up 5

Yuta gritted his teeth as she did this. He was clearly in a lot of pain, between Shade's earlier bombs and now these attacks. "I-I won't...g-g-give up..." Yuta said, as he got back up, crashing into a wall and trying to force Celeste(?) off of him. 

"Man, this loser sure is persistent, isn't he?" Bootleg Yuta said with a shrug. "Something both versions of my annoying-ass brother retained it seems". Asahina(?) said still in monotone, looking at the two with a look of disgust.

"Stop hurting Yuta!" Komaru yells, smacking her Hacking Gun, internally and desperately praying that it'll work.

262?cb=20170629150509

"BURN!" She yells, as the Hacking Gun finally responds to her wishes, creating a wall of fire around Yuta to protect him.

Sonic joins in, creating a wall of fire of his own with his sword to strengthen Komaru's.

Knockoff Sonic crosses his hands. "Uncool, man. They're not even hurting you. This is all just a waste of your magic reserve."

• Thumbs Up 3