Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

"Oh, we're gonna use transformations?" Shade cackled at the two CPUs. "Well, here's one that'll trump the both of you combined in both looks and power!"

Shade folded his wings into himself, turning into a purple ball that grew darker and darker, until a bright pink outline surrounded it from all angles. From this, a head, limbs, and wings grew, showing Shade in a much more humanoid form, complete with an actual mouth.

tumblr_ohojq8q42R1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

"HAH! Let's see that cheap hero me do this!" he cackled wickedly, creating pitch black fire from his fists just to show off.

"...Did you turn into a girl...?" Yuta asked Shade seriously. Much to the villain's total dismay and anger. 

"I mean, long hair, fairy wings, a dress, it's all kind of girly for a big "manly" villain like yourself, man if you were an anime villain, you'd totally be Season 1 material at best....actually maybe first five episodes with the long hair..." Yuta commented absent-minded. Not really an insult towards Shade, but a general observation.

• Thumbs Up 5

"BOY, DON'T MAKE ME THROW YOU INTO A WORLD OF DARK MATTER AND NIGHTMARES!" Shade bellowed, angered at Yuta's observation. "I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'M ONLY LIKE THIS BECAUSE I USED THAT DIPSTICK LUMINA'S SHADOW TO CREATE IT ALL THOSE YEARS AGO!"

Jessica crept up to Yuta and whispered into his ear. "Yyyyeah, not that I'm siding with him, but you probably shouldn't piss him off in this state. He's a lot stronger and more versatile with Dark magic, and you know how hard he hit before." She started walking away before coming back to him, and added, "Also, fairy wings? Really? I don't see how you get that from those big bat-wings."

• Thumbs Up 2

20 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

Related image

"Both jobs deal with death and the deceased, sometime brought back from what I've witnessed", Cloud responded. "I guess a ghost would startle me, like a certain one-winged angel who keeps coming back, but that won't stop me from dealing with any vile spirits".

"At least I can count on you when we have to deal with Terumi..." Ragna said as he remembered the evil ghost that haunted him for you.

"Man, it's been so long, but we really did to get on far better terms with each other than we used to", Phoenix said, recalling his bickering he'd used to have with Celes, especially during the Killing Games. He was glad those days were behind them, but he also cherished the development the skylanders had kindled between one another.

"Hey now! I'm the same old Celes!" Celes insisted, being a major tsundere. "I still want my big castle you know!"

4 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Oh, we're gonna use transformations?" Shade cackled at the two HDDs. "Well, here's one that'll trump the both of you combined in both looks and power!"

Shade folded his wings into himself, turning into a purple ball that grew darker and darker, until a bright purple outline surrounded it from all angles, as if it had become pure darkness. From this, a head, limbs, and wings grew, showing Shade in a much more humanoid form, complete with an actual mouth.

tumblr_ohojq8q42R1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

"HAH! Let's see that cheap hero me do this!" he cackled wickedly, creating pitch black fire from his fists just to show off.

"...I have no words..." Ragna said. He then decided to do this own "transformation."

3d95e07c2320c1a1a984107730ebdbfadad86693

"Restriction 666 released! Dimensional Interference field deployed! Code S.O.L Blazblue! Activate!" Ragna activated his Azure Grimoire to gain a boost in power. "Let's go get those bootlegs!" Ragna shouted.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

"BOY, DON'T MAKE ME THROW YOU INTO A WORLD OF DARK MATTER AND NIGHTMARES!" Shade bellowed, angered at Yuta's observation. "I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'M ONLY LIKE THIS BECAUSE I USED THAT DIPSTICK LUMINA'S SHADOW TO ACHIEVE IT!"

Jessica crept up to Yuta and whispered into his ear. "Yyyyeah, not that I'm siding with him, but you probably shouldn't piss him off in this state. He's a lot stronger and versatile, and you know how hard he hit before." She started walking away before coming back to him, and added, "Also, fairy wings? Really? I don't see how you get that from those big bat-wings."

"Meh, they look more like a cape..." Yuta said to Jessica. "Dipstick, isn't that something Ember McLain says?" Yuta added, a genuine question since he had attended one of her concerts that was on in their dimension's Club Penguin. 

"Skylanders, gear up". Edgeworth said.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Sonic looks at his sword. "...Done."

Komaru shines her hacking gun with her tie. "Almost done!"

Purple Heart summons her own sword, igniting with a burst of purple energy. "Done!"

• Thumbs Up 3

21 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru casually twirls her Hacking Gun around, confident before dropping it. Awkwardly, she reaches down to grab it before mock-aiming again. "B-Bring it on!" She exclaims.

"Heh, don't worry Komaru, I'll always have your back." Toko says as she gets her Taser our again. *KZZT*

1402521970992859790.jpg

"AAHH! And I'll protect your boyfriend free of charge. KYEEEHAHAHAHAHA!"

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Headless HorseDanJ86 said:

"Heh, don't worry Komaru, I'll always have your back." Toko says as she gets her Taser our again. *KZZT*

1402521970992859790.jpg

"Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend!" Komaru shouts, still oblivious as to what Jack meant. She puffs up her cheeks as she clips her Hacking Gun back on her.

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Meh, they look more like a cape..." Yuta said to Jessica. "Dipstick, isn't that something Ember McLain says?" Yuta added, a genuine question since he had attended one of her concerts that was on in their dimension's Club Penguin. 

"Yeah yeah, sure," Jessica said. "Guys?"

Lily and Shade responded by sending sparks of magic into Jessica, causing her to glow black and green as her Magic Core absorbed them.

"Let's see if you actually get my Hellfire or Dark Water attacks from that," Shade said, smugly. He had good reason for it, though; he was the only Elemental to have achieved such a state.

As Jessica mentally prepared herself, she turned her head to Yuta. "Oh by the way, that's not just something Ember uses; hang around me long enough, you'll pick up all sorts of additions to your vocabulary. Oh, but don't say any of them when Voidica's around. You'll wish you got a Dark Bomb in the face otherwise when Lumina gets to you."

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Headless HorseDanJ86 said:

1402521970992859790.jpg

Yuta simply walked over to the two and looked at Komaru. "Y-You have a boyfriend?" He said, not really catching onto the implication this time.

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

As Jessica mentally prepared herself, she turned her head to Yuta. "Oh by the way, that's not just something Ember uses; hang around me long enough, you'll pick up all sorts of additions to your vocabulary. Oh, but don't say any of them when Voidica's around. You'll wish you got a Dark Bomb in the face otherwise when Lumina gets to you."

"T-Trust me, I know". Yuta looked back towards the rack of weapons.

"C-Can I really go out there and help? I mean...I-I'm just normal ol' Yuta, and they have a super powered confident version of me..." 

Yuta's face proceeded to noticeably drop. "..." 

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Kyoko remained quiet, knowing she's prepared to deal with the bootlegs.

"You know I'm ready to deal with my more...annoying self" Celes said to Edgeworth.

"Oh don't worry Edgeworth" Ragna said, "I've been ready to kick their asses to kingdom come!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Yuta simply walked over to the two and looked at Komaru. "Y-You have a boyfriend?" He said, not really catching onto the implication this time.

"I know, right? I think Toki might be confused. Maybe because of all those tasers to the head? That can't be good for the brain, right?" Komaru says to Yuta, sharing his confusion.

Yuta's face proceeded to noticeably drop. "..." 

Komaru blinks as she notices Yuta's change in attitude.

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(2).png&key

"...Yuta? You okay there?" She asks.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"I know, right? I think Toki might be confused. Maybe because of all those tasers to the head? That can't be good for the brain, right?" Komaru says to Yuta, sharing his confusion.

Komaru blinks as she notices Yuta's change in attitude.

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(2).png&key

"...Yuta? You okay there?" She asks.

latest?cb=20170629142548

Yuta simply looked down. "I-I feel....afraid". 

"I mean...in this dimension...there's a better version of me. One with powers, one with confidence. One that can do things. One that....doesn't put on a mask of bravery. I'm afraid...I'll just be a hindrance to you guys".

"We've been here six hours...and I've already been near death twice and needed healing".

"I-I'm in front of people who can do so many things, who can save worlds, who can save lives, and....I'm just a weak coward". 

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Yuta simply looked down. "I-I feel....afraid". 

"I mean...in this dimension...there's a better version of me. One with powers, one with confidence. One that can do things. One that....doesn't put on a mask of bravery. I'm afraid...I'll just be a hindrance to you guys".

"We've been here six hours...and I've already been near death twice and needed healing".

"I-I'm in front of people who can do so many things, who can save worlds, who can save lives, and....I'm just a weak coward". 

Komaru could only put on a face of sympathy. "Hey. I know how you feel. I've got no powers... I remember when I first met you... I had no confidence either. Really, Toko was the one carrying the heavy weight."

256?cb=20170629150504

"Even now. I don't think I really changed. I've got no powers. No talent. Just this gun, and really anyone can use it. Even you. But... that doesn't matter now, does it? I think it's time you get out there and show you don't need powers to get out on top!"

• Thumbs Up 5

11 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru could only put on a face of sympathy. "Hey. I know how you feel. I've got no powers... I remember when I first met you... I had no confidence either. Really, Toko was the one carrying the heavy weight."

256?cb=20170629150504

"Even now. I don't think I really changed. I've got no powers. No talent. Just this gun, and really anyone can use it. Even you. But... that doesn't matter now, does it? I think it's time you get out there and show you don't need powers to get out on top!"

"Huh, you think so?" Yuta asked, gaining a small smile. 

"Look, there's no point sugarcoating it, you're outmatched heavily, especially by your bootleg form, but he's an smug-overconfident insane villain who's drunk on his own power and ego that he lost any heart or passion he had before he was a defect. "The sheer fact you'd consider yourself as a liability shows that you could have an edge over him". Edgeworth explained, as Nightwing and him walked over to the computer, hitting a button on the panel, causing the computer to descend into the floor, and revealing a small lift.

"It's time to bring the fight to them". Nightwing said, as he grabbed two familiar weapons from his back and sparked them together.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Huh, you think so?" Yuta asked, gaining a small smile. 

"I'd say so." Komaru says with a smile.

She then takes a deep breath. "Well, then. Let's go! Let's show 'em how right we are!"

• Thumbs Up 3

With all the Skylanders getting ready for the operation, Daniel looks at the collection of weapons displayed.

"Hmmm." Dave approaches him while he's deep in thought. "You thinking of using a weapon?"

"...I...knew joining the Skylanders would mean possibly fighting injustice...but I never expected such large scale death and destruction...I thought I could handle myself, but having seen things with my own eyes...you were right. I am a fool." He spoke in a melancholic tone.

"So what? You giving up then?" Dave asks with no sympathy in his voice. "...You know I can't. I haven't completed my mission yet and mother didn't raise a liar...I need to find a mentor. Somebody that can teach me the ways of combat, I will not be a burden on the team. But I can't use these, I don't have the training and will probably put the others at risk." He turns away from the weapons with his head held down. "C'mon, lets go save this world." He then walks away while Dave watches and smiles.

• Thumbs Up 4

As the pair walked over to the lift, Jessica looked down at Lily. "Things are probably going to get rough; are you sure you can handle yourself?"

Lily rubbed her arm and looked back. "I'll... I'll try to be gentle. I just wish there were a better way around this than fighting ourselves..."

"Hmph, shows how useful you are," Shade said, leaning against the wall of the lift. "Nobody here goes after the big spooky thing but me, got it?!"

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Ghostrick Dorklord said:

"At least I can count on you when we have to deal with Terumi..." Ragna said as he remembered the evil ghost that haunted him for you.

Cloud nodded. "Anytime and anyplace. You know it".

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"I've got all the materia and weaponry I need right here", Cloud said brandishing his buster sword.

Spoiler

"Hmm? ANy reason you brought one that looks like I can separate into pieces?", Undyne asked raising an eyebrow as she fastened her armor and got her bearings in order.

"You'll see", Cloud said as he pocketed the pieces into a case. Though he looked a bit unsure.

"You seem a bit glum. Distaff Cloudy-Kins got you nervous?", Undyne asked jokingly.

"She's so....self-righteous, yet supposedly a hero. The fact that she was considered a successor to the role of hero....it just seems wrong", Cloud said.

"You think that's bad? Mine's a cold-blooded talker who puts you down mentally before she evens lays a finger on you. I hate those kinds", Undyne growled.

"But Furio Tigre......me....I was the one who doomed us all over here", Phoenix said glumly......"But then again, that's why we're gonna show these Bootlegs the true virtue and value of the way that they lost! And save them doing it!", he said with a bold look of determination.

38 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Look, there's no point sugarcoating it, you're outmatched heavily, especially by your bootleg form, but he's an smug-overconfident insane villain who's drunk on his own power and ego that he lost any heart or passion he had before he was a defect. "The sheer fact you'd consider yourself as a liability shows that you could have an edge over him". Edgeworth explained, as Nightwing and him walked over to the computer, hitting a button on the panel, causing the computer to descend into the floor, and revealing a small lift.

"It's time to bring the fight to them". Nightwing said, as he grabbed two familiar weapons from his back and sparked them together.

"Dare I even ask to where that lift leads in hopes that we don't get jumped while coming out of a bookcase or portrait painting?", Phoenix asked.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 hour ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"BOY, DON'T MAKE ME THROW YOU INTO A WORLD OF DARK MATTER AND NIGHTMARES!" Shade bellowed, angered at Yuta's observation. "I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'M ONLY LIKE THIS BECAUSE I USED THAT DIPSTICK LUMINA'S SHADOW TO CREATE IT ALL THOSE YEARS AGO!"

Jessica crept up to Yuta and whispered into his ear. "Yyyyeah, not that I'm siding with him, but you probably shouldn't piss him off in this state. He's a lot stronger and more versatile with Dark magic, and you know how hard he hit before." She started walking away before coming back to him, and added, "Also, fairy wings? Really? I don't see how you get that from those big bat-wings."

Good thing i heard her say that. Katii thought to herself, I was just about to comment on how cute he looked...

"Way ahead of you Edgeworth." Katii said as she picked up a couple stacks of daggers and put them in her cloak, "I gotta feeling I'm gonna need something a little bigger than Shuriken this time around..."

"Oooooh!" Hiss cooed at the sight of a spear with an electrical prod on it. "Sparky spear! Hiss wish she had time to combine it with her own..."

Hiss turned to Painwheel, "Does Painwheel need weapons too?"

Painwheel shook her head "I am a weapon. I don't need anything." 

• Thumbs Up 4

"Of course, Edgeworth," Nicole replies, creating her lance and a shield formed from nanites. She smiled, ready for her next order. "Just tell me what to do."

• Thumbs Up 3

"This'll take us up into a secret passage in my office. "Aki" should still be knocked out from your previous encounter with him". Edgeworth explained, as the lift began slowly moving up towards it's destination. It was obvious the lift was a rush job with how slowly it moved up and down.

"Sooo..." Yuta said.

"I spy with my little eye...something red". 

• Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Sooo..." Yuta said.

"I spy with my little eye...something red". 

"Edgeworth's suit?" Nicole guesses, deciding to play for no other reason than because there's nothing else to do. "Sentinel Sonic's shoes?"

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"Edgeworth's suit?" Nicole guesses, deciding to play for no other reason than because there's nothing else to do. "Sentinel Sonic's shoes?"

"Hey hey, you guessed it! Alright Nicole, your turn!" Yuta said, trying to calm the tense atmosphere down a bit. "Come on, you can do it!". 

"...Heh, been so long since we've had a moment of levity, I'll play too". Nightwing said with a smirk.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Hey hey, you guessed it! Alright Nicole, your turn!" Yuta said, trying to calm the tense atmosphere down a bit. "Come on, you can do it!". 

"What? So it's not my beautiful eyes??"

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170629230745

"Way to mess with a girls heart, Yutina. KYEEEHAHAHAHAHA!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Headless HorseDanJ86 said:

"What? So it's not my beautiful eyes??"

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170629230745

"Way to mess with a girls heart, Yutina. KYEEEHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Uhhhh, I didn't pick them because I know....your heart is reserved for Byakuya...?" Yuta said nervously, shuffling away from Jack slightly, hoping she buys the reason without question. 

• Thumbs Up 3