Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 2017: Metroid is NOT Dead, OK?? (Nintendo Spotlight: June 13)

Marcello

9 minutes ago, Zippo said:

Switch First Party lineup so far:

2017:

Super Mario Odessey
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Pokken Tournament Deluxe
Arms
Splatoon 2
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle 
Fire Emblem Warriors

2018 and beyond:
Fire Emblem
Kirby
Yoshi 
Metroid Prime 4
Pokemon Generation 8

Fucking phenomenal lineup ao far. They've got new entries in just about every single one of their major franchises coming, minus Donkey Kong and Animal Crossing. And many of their internal teams have unannounced games coming (Retro, Next Level, Sakurai). Not only that, some franchises are guaranteed to be making the jump to Switch (2D Mario, Smash, Animal Crossing)
We've got two more days of Treehouse live. Who knows what else is coming?

I think we could see something from Konami and platinum but I'm not really expecting anything first party 

Yeah, for sure. They made it very clear that they basically weren't showing anything from next year.  Smash Bros. and Retro's game will get their time another day. 

10 hours ago, Meta77 said:

I'm amazed they didn't talk about the online service or virtual console

Given that their online service roll-out has been pushed into next year, it makes sense that they won't want to talk about it until much closer to that time too.

Which sucks. I just want to know if my purchases will carry forward. I still haven't boughten Pokémon Red or Blue because of that and now we're already getting Gold and Silver... And now that we're getting the Metroid 2 remake, I'd love to get Zero Mission on Wii U... Though, I'll probably cave for that one. :-/

3 hours ago, Patticus said:

Given that their online service roll-out has been pushed into next year, it makes sense that they won't want to talk about it until much closer to that time too.

True but at least a mention of it. Plus no virtual console.  is it still even coming

3 hours ago, Patticus said:

True but at least a mention of it. Plus no virtual console.  is it still even coming

5:59:23
"Ladieeeees and....

*cough cough* *clears throat*

Actually, let me do that again. Sorry, Just had a big glass of milk, lot of dairy in my throat still.

*clears throat*

Mimimimimimiiiiiii......MOOOTHEEEERRRRRRall right, shall we go ahead then? I'm sorry, what? Yea, that would be funny if we were live right now. Hahahah. Wait....we are?

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IN THE NINTENDO BOOTH AND WATCHING AT HOME.....

Either Nintendo are being the biggest assholes ever or they're teasing something for tomorrow. 

Yeah, pretty much. With AC (we're getting a new Mobile AC, there will be one on Switch) and Smash (there's always a new Smash and Reggie heavily teased it) essentially confirmed, the only core Nintendo IP yet to have a Switch game announced is DK. Currently DK doesn't have anything on the cards in the future, so I'm hoping for just a port announcement of DKC: TF so we know there's something on the cards for DK's future.