Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 2017: Metroid is NOT Dead, OK?? (Nintendo Spotlight: June 13)

Marcello

Pilotwings and Wave Race set on Wuhu Island sounds like something for me. I love that the island hasn't been forgotten, but it's still far away from the massive sport and activity game I've been asking for since Sports Resort.

5 hours ago, Zippo said:

Here we go boys, the fake leaks have arrived: From 4chan's /V/ Board:

I can see a lot of that actually happening, but yeah, other than Sin and Punishment its a little too obvious. Unless that's just showroom floor stuff and not announcements.

3 minutes ago, JaidynReiman said:

I can see a lot of that actually happening, but yeah, other than Sin and Punishment its a little too obvious. Unless that's just showroom floor stuff and not announcements.

Actually that's true and The releases we have for this year are pretty solid for those two games would make a nice Roundup honestly. 

Okay I'm going out there prediction I bet we see Bethseda's new game announced for switches well. I mean why not they're porting Skyrim, and they seem to get the appeal the switch which is led to that partnership in the first place wait-and-see I guess 

Logo reveal. Notice the usage of the word "around". The presentation may be a bit longer than expected. 

Yea Nintendo could dominate this year i they do this right. No sizzle reel please

This is going to concern some people:

DB14E3kV0AAJ3d9.jpg

Japan's spotlight will be 25 minutes long. 

Also:

Screenshot_2017-06-08-21-09-50.png

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Zippo said:

DB14E3kV0AAJ3d9.jpg

Also:

If it's anything like the last direct that is more than enough time. Spotlight is about announcing things treehouse is about elaborating. Probably five minutes for Mario. 8 minute reel with two announcements a minute. Then about three minutes per big reveal. For first party in the Nintendo exclusive stuff big reveal trailers are a 30 second flavor intro and a minute or two of gameplay. It's really nothing to be panicked about 

45 minutes ago, Zippo said:

DB14E3kV0AAJ3d9.jpg

Also:

Kamiya please, I'm trying to not get my expectations up to high for this but you might just make my heart burst (seriously though, if this actually means anything i'm definitely getting a switch after this).

• Thumbs Up 1

It's going to be 25 minutes worldwide. Just like previous E3s It's being filmed in America but it's being dubbed for all non English speaking countries. I recommend everyone here to vastly lower your expectations. 

And thus I'm lowering my expectations. 

25 minutes ago, Zippo said:

So Best Buy may have just had a huge fuck-up and added these to their database a couple of days early. 

10440791.jpg

10440792.jpg

They also list three to be revealed games on their site:

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/e3.aspx

Could it be...?

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=239769897

Someone on Gaf did some digging. It's actually looking more credible. 

Not really some additional gaf guys decided check and these are over four months old based off a rumor from back then not actually real. It's like those kid Icarus wiiu listings a while back 

Oh boy....

Gonintendo's founder is reporting from his sources that Xenoblade 2 has been delayed out of this year into February of 2018. Mario Odessey is also expected to launch the same day as Pokemon on November 17th. If true: 

Fucking called it. Also, this also means Nintendo WILL show at least one 2018 title, which means there is a possibility for more. 

7 minutes ago, Zippo said:

Oh boy....

Gonintendo's founder is reporting from his sources that Xenoblade 2 has been delayed out of this year into February of 2018. Mario Odessey is also expected to launch the same day as Pokemon on November 17th. If true: 

Fucking called it. Also, this also means Nintendo WILL show at least one 2018 title, which means there is a possibility for more. 

Hold on, let me pick up the phone for you. *picks up phone* Hello?

Seriously, it is a shame that Xenoblade 2 has been delayed, but I am sure the wait will be worth it.

15 hours ago, Zippo said:

Oh boy....

RMC is a great guy, buuuutttt his sources can be unreliable, and I doubt we'd see a delay of 2 months if the game is already finished. There's a reason GN is a blacklisted site on Gaf.

37 minutes ago, Zippo said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/873648811234676736

http://gonintendo.com/stories/282276-nintendo-s-reggie-fils-aime-appearing-on-youtube-s-live-at-e3-201

Reggie is appearing with Geoff Tommorow for Arms and some Nintendo talk. There may be a surprise or tease or two, may not be. We'll see. 

I could see them showing off the first ARMS DLC character before E3 is over, but not tomorrow. I doubt we see any surprises tomorrow. Still should be interesting to watch.

Some potentially exciting news for those wrorried that there wouldn't be any new game announcements. Both Best Buy and Gamestop are listing three unannounced Switch games. We know for sure that one is Mario + Rabbids, but the other two are not known. Best Buy even says the games will be announced at E3. 

DCDqpQCVYAQUPxu.jpg

What do you guys think they could be?

1 minute ago, Zippo said:

Some potentially exciting news for those wrorried that there wouldn't be any new game announcements. Both Best Buy and Gamestop are listing three unannounced Switch games. We know for sure that one is Mario + Rabbids, but the other two are not known. Best Buy even says the games will be announced at E3. 

DCDqpQCVYAQUPxu.jpg

What do you guys think they could be?

Well, also to consider is that this excludes late holidays, and Digital only titles. I'd put my bet on one being from Retro or NLG though

Reggie just appeared alongside Geoff on his stream. Says the spotlight WILL have a number of key reveals, first looks straight... quick and to the point. More games will be announced during the Spotlight. 

11 minutes ago, Zippo said:

Reggie just appeared alongside Geoff on his stream. Says there WILL be "New reveals and first looks" during the spotlight as well as during Treehouse live. Confirmed to be 25 minutes. 

He also said it'd be focused with no fluff.

• Thumbs Up 1

I knew this was going to be more of a rapid fire announcement type deal the moment I saw the time, super excited to see what they reveal.