Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Sxe7ezO.png

"They're so cute!" Amitie says, but then one attacks her!

JhDFr5R.png

"Whoa, hey!" Amitie says. "What do you think you're doing?!" She proceeds to hit a few and then use Blast Beat on them.

VeXtstl.png

"You need to learn your manners!"

gaoUJFs.png

Lupin just looks annoyed, but simply steps on the Dogoos.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Perverted?" Ember's face scrunches up. A dogoo appears and immediately gives her a suggestive wink before Sgt. Fenix shoots it dead.

"Ew... that was creepy." Ember cringes.

"Whoever made these things are sickos." Sarge snarls. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"We better get outta here and fa-" Before Sonic can retreat, giant footsteps can be heard.

"You dare try to take us down? You must have strong wills... but not as strong as mine!"

latest?cb=20151121005626

"I am CFW Brave, and for the sake of the happiness of the citizens, I will destroy you! You will not destroy our dreams of freedom!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Confused.png

"These guys are perverts? I've getting slime in unwanted places, but..."

Before Katii could finish that thought, she noticed Hiss walking up, bits of the slime caught in her talons. Katii cringed at a sudden thought before finally speaking.

Incredulous.png

"Hiss, keep in mind that I'm saying this as your ally..." Katii began.,

Disgusted.png

"But if I find out those things have a foot fetish, then I'm gonna have to burn your feet off... Trust me it'll be better that way."

Happy.png

"Thanks, cousin!" Hiss smiled, not sure what Katii was talking about.

Irritated.png

"Will you stop calling me cousin?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"It's one of the Four Felons! We gotta take him out!" Sonic's sword begins to ignite with flames.

CFW Brave laughs. "You villains! You think you can stop me?"

"OMG is that a gundam?!" Yaya points in shock. 

Ray finally appears covered in glass and goo looking like he just came from hell and had saw it all. "Can't stop, blob dogs will eat me..."

He looks to where the others are looking and see CFW Brave staring him down.

Sarge noticing Ray is about to faint again rushes over and picks him up. "Come on kid I know you've had your mind screwed up but right now you need to get it together." He calmly orders. "Show me that tough side of yours Sonic told me about when you took on Reisen on your last legs."

Ray just nods and readies the chair, clinging to Sarge's back.

Edited by Mightyray
adding more stuff
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Taste my will as justice sings you to thy rest!" Brave strikes the ground at Sonic, only to see him dodge the blade with ease. "You're a stubborn one, aren't you? No matter, you will die!"

Black Death aimed his arm gun at CFW Brave and shot him in the face. It had a slight affect on him but not too much. "No. You die."

• Thumbs Up 1

gaoUJFs.png

"Villains?! Now, hold on here, pal! Just because I'm a thief doesn't mean I haven't done good!" Indeed, most of his adversaries were people far worse than himself.

eYaGsQa.png

"We're not the bad guys! You attacked us! And these...things!" Amitie was still repulsed by what the Dogoo attempted to do.

• Thumbs Up 2

"The Dogoos? They are not mine. They were just there from the beginning!" CFW Brave corrects Amitie. "I am fighting you for the greater good of this realm! You are just getting in the way!"

"Villain?" "But I'm just a cute, pink, innocent dragon who loves to shop and pays for things with real gems!" Ember pleaded.

"Are we really trying to convince the gundam that we're not bad guys?" "Cause I've got bad news for all of you." Yaya sighed while scratching her head before kicking a dogoo trying to hump her leg. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"And you support those filthy writers! Heed my words, Vortech will free us from their control!" CFW Brave explains.

Sayaka chuckles. "Really? Vortech? Sorry, but Vortech is obsessed with perfection, not destroying writers!"

"There is so much you don't know, girl!" CFW Brave strikes his blade with full force, stabbing his blade into the ground. Brave attempts to pick up the sword, only to notice that it is stuck. "Come on... get... out! Ugh!"

Before CFW Brave can pull is sword Ray is thrown on to CWF Brave by Sgt. Fenix who then proceeds to cling on to the giant robot for dear life.

"Why did you do that?" Ember asks look like she about to ram her horns into Sarge's butt. "You'll see." He smirks rushing up to jump on CFW Brave himself.

• Thumbs Up 1

"What idiotic strategy is this?!" CFW Brave screams. "Let go you... cretins!"

VeXtstl.png

"There's still a lot I don't quite understand about these 'writers,' whoever they are, but you're trying to hurt my friends. Why don't you just stop?!"

DHReAUt.jpg

"What she said. Besides, you don't think these writers provide wonderful things?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Black Death ran towards the side of CFW Brave, shooting him in the face multiple times. He skidded to a stop, then shot CFW with a charged shot to the hand, preventing him from grabbing the sword.

• Thumbs Up 2

"They provide entertainment for the real world, at the cost of our suffering! We are their slaves, forced to endure through every trial they put us through with no mercy. They kill who they want, reward who they want and hurt who they want! You choose to side with them?!" CFW Brave yells, still trying to get Sarge off him.

As much as CWF Brave tried Ray would not budge an inch and his grip only became iron cast. The distraction worked as Black Death and the others all began to overwhelm him.

"I didn't ask for this!" Ray cried out in horror.

• Thumbs Up 1

"I... Am slave to no one." said Black Death opening a portal behind CFW's head, and shooting the back of his head with a charged shot. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Amitie then proceeds to use some fire on him, though made sure to avoid Ray.

VeXtstl.png

"You're hurting my friends. That's all the reason I need to stop you!"

Lupin shot a few bullets at him. They were particularly hard hitting bullets.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Take him out!" Tails gets out his wrench, unleashing an Enerbeam to wrap around Brave's neck, bringing him down.

Brave, running low on power gives a small chuckle to Black Death. "Do you now....? We all thought that once. We are all slaves. Only... Vortech can free you."

"You all... selfish. You protect them since you are the few who benefit off their generosity. Plenty of us aren't so lucky..."

"Yeah, you may have a point tincan but life isn't fair, you just roll with the odds and soldier on!" Sarge grunts before chucking a grenade in the hole Black Death made with his gun. "Nighty night rust bucket!" 

With that Sarge jumps of as the grenade explodes in CFW Brave's head bringing him down even further.

• Thumbs Up 1

As CFW's body fell to the ground, Black Death climbed on top of his body, reached in, and pulled out his power source. He then crushed it in his hand. "I am servant to no one."

• Thumbs Up 2

Fierce.png

"I don't care what the writer has in mind for me." Katii said as she backed away from CFW Brave. "All I know is that if I'm being used for entertainment, then all that means is that I'm loved by people somewhere in another dimension. As long as I'm loved somewhere, that's all that matters." 

Serious.png

"..."

Hiss said nothing. She simply backed away, watching the explosion that took place as soon as Katii finished.

• Thumbs Up 2

They all back away.

GuJwS1j.png

"I didn't really understand any of that..." Amitie wonders about Brave's words. "But more importantly, who's Vortech?"

2BLQsh2.png

"Another nutjob, I'm guessing."

• Thumbs Up 3