Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Look at you... killing someone who just wants to save those who couldn't save themselves... you must be proud of... yourself." CFW Brave's eyes flicker as he shuts down.

As he dissappears, a young woman in a suit walks in.

latest?cb=20111220032356

"Congratulations on defeating one of the Four Felons. I am Kei, the Oracle of Lastation. I help guide the CPU of this country, Noire. I was Brave's hostage, and I thank you for freeing me."

Meanwhile, Sayaka explains to Amitie. "Lord Vortech is the man in charge of all the enemies we've faced since this Academy opened. He's trying to control the multiverse... yet I'm not sure of his goal here."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Ray... you can stop clinging to Brave's leg now. You've done your job now." Sarge grunts. Ray slides off the robot's leg and falls limp to the ground.

"Such a bundle of nerves aren't ya?" He sighs as he drags Ray off the ground and over his right shoulder.

"Now what, Sonic?" "I don't think the kids wanna stick around to be 'attacked' by dogoos or whatever, especially now that we've got a freed hostage to protect." Sarge asks.

• Thumbs Up 1

Black Death went to Sonic. "Logic says we are doing the right thing. But are we really? Or are we truly killing those who want to save us?" he said.

• Thumbs Up 1

"I wouldn't trust him. Again, Vortech has no motivation to deal with writers. I've played LEGO Dimensions, he just wants to merge a bunch of universes into one... They gave us life. If we kill writers, life in this realm will no longer flourish." Sonic looks at Kei. "Don't tell me you have a business deal to pester us with. I know about you, and I have no time for fetch quests."

Kei shakes her head. "No, nothing like that. This situation is too dire for that. My fellow Oracles are being held hostage in their respective countries by the remaining Felons. If you free them all, perhaps we can save the CPUs."

• Thumbs Up 1

eYaGsQa.png

"Sounds scary..." Amitie says. "But...why? Wouldn't that just cause more issues?"

Di2qRRa.jpg

"Because he wants to play God. Next, you'll be telling me he clones himself to keep himself alive for thousands of years."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Anyway..." Kei continues. "We have a Felon causing trouble in Lowee. Defeat him, and you can free the Oracle, Mina."

"Just be careful. This Felon is an... interesting one."

"On a scale 1 to creepy as hell what kind of interesting are we dealing with?" Fenix asked. After the dogoo the last thing he wanted to see was Anitie or Yaya being attacked by some massive creeper. 

He couldn't believe it but he quickly developed a protective streak for the kids...

• Thumbs Up 2

"Well, let me put it this way... You'd rather take the Dogoos." Kei replies, bluntly. "Good luck."

"How are you being so nonchalant about this?!" Sayaka frowns at Kei, crossing her arms.

Black Death started walking to the next region. "Brave was hardly a challenge. This next one should be easy to defeat." He said as he walked by Brace's body. He stopped and looted some stuff from the body and moved on.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic sighs. "Let's get this over with..." He opens a Portal for everyone to hop into. "I have a bad feeling about this..."

Meanwhile, Neptune wakes up in a dark room. "Where the hey-hey am I?!" She asks, still trying to make light of the situation.

"You're where you belong, defect." A voice echoes.

• Thumbs Up 1

Irritated.png

"Of course this next guy is gonna be worse than the Dogoos..." Katii grumbled "That figures.

Happy.png

"Well, all the more satisfying to take them down, I guess."

Confused.png

"Um..." Hiss stayed silent. She wasn't sure what everyone was talking about. All she new was that the next enemy they would have to face would be much stranger than the previous one.

• Thumbs Up 2

The Skylanders land in an old expo center in Lowee. "Here we are, a... place in Lowee, the country of Nintendo."

"Geez, it's cold here." Sayaka shivers, rubbing her arms. "It's times like this where I regret my choice of outfit. Look, there's even icicles here!"

"You mean to say that there is some out there more perverted that those deceptively cute dogoos?!" Ember cringes. "Gross." 

"Don't worry Ember... Ray and I will help out." Sarge offers while Ray lies limp on his shoulder with his cracks appearing on and off.

"Man, it feels like a place Polar would love." Yaya shivers. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"I'm just glad there isn't Dogoos... Maybe this won't be so ba-" Sayaka became interuppted as a creepy cackle echoes across the hall.

"Kekekekekekeke!"

Sonic's eyes widen. "It finally hit me... I know what we're up against. Oh crap..."

eYaGsQa.png

"Brrrr....w-w-why d-d-didn't I b-b-bring a c-c-c-oat? And wh-what's that c-c-c-creepy voice???"

"D-d-don't mind me, I'm just Lupin the f-froze thief!" Lupin says "wait, the voice?"

• Thumbs Up 2

The Skylanders follow the evil laugh, as the come face to face with a giant yellow monster.

23-HN-00081.png

"What's this? People here to save the Oracle? Oh, how daring! It's adorable how you think you can stop me! Kekekekekeke! You can't stop me, CFW Trick!"

"Uh oh..." Yaya, that laugh sent a shudder down her spine while Ember shield her face with her with her wings. "What going to happen to us?!"

Sarge readies his gun while Ray just lays limp on his shoulder, not budging an inch.

"Get up Ray, it's showtime." Sarge commands. Ray rises up and grunts. "Just what the doctor ordered..." he mutters. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"I knew it was gonna be him..." Sonic takes a step back. "We're up against this filthy pervert!"

"I am not a pervert, okay?!" Trick puts his hands on his hips. "I am a gentleman who is very open about my tastes!"

eYaGsQa.png

"Gah!" Amitie doesn't know what it is, but something about Trick is...highly unnerving. "What is up with this world and perverts?!"

gaoUJFs.png

"I get this gut feeling he's even worse about it than I am." Lupin says. He may be a perv himself, but he fancies himself a gentlemen, at least. Not to mention he prefers his women to at least be of age.

• Thumbs Up 3

Trick sets his eye on Amitie, his eyes becoming hearts. "What's this?! A beautiful young maiden just for me! Come here, young one! Sit on Daddy Trick's lap while I give you a good... long... LICK."

"Nope, nope, nope, nope, nooooope!" Tails opens a portal and gets out a giant laser cannon. "I'm getting out the big guns because there's so much nope here!"

• Thumbs Up 1

eYaGsQa.png

"Gah! Get away from me, you!" Amitie immediately starts using various spells. Fire, blizzard, lightning bolts, blast beats and various other attacks start hitting Trick.

VeXtstl.png

"Where did these people learn their manners?!" Amitie shouts.

• Thumbs Up 2

Shock.png

"Oh no! Monster... Gonna... eat human girl!" Hiss shrieked, a little too innocent as to what Trick's intentions.

Serious.png

"Oh that does it!" Katii said, disgusted by Trick's proposal. She backed away as she pulled out some shuriken. She began to toss them at the sicko with a snarl.

Fierce.png

"I'm gonna have to make you take a seat right over there!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Ow, ow, ow! Come ooooooon, I won't hurt ya! My tongue is surprisingly comfort-" A sticky bomb latches onto Trick's tongue. "What's this? Some kind of candy?"

BOOM!

"Yuck! Not a candy! This is why I'm with Vortech! He'll give me the freedom to lick as many lovely young ladies as I want!"

Sayaka shakes her head. "That's not exactly freedom for the poor girls you're sexually harassing! Take this, you cretin! You wanna lick something? Lick my blade!"

• Thumbs Up 1