Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

10 minutes ago, NikoS said:

I HAVE NEWS

Spoilers for the two parter inside

Hide contents

http://www.tssznews.com/2017/11/10/preview-sonic-booms-eggman-the-video-game/

TSSZ got to watch the two parter early, and according to this a 3rd season is confirmed

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_7aq7ahrutt44

YAY!!!

The uncertianity of the last one led to a second season, going by that pattern... 

Press MODE to pay respects.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Miragnarok said:

The ubcertianity of the last one led to a second season, going by thatvpattern... 

Yeah, seeing it that way,

i may have overreacted

• Thumbs Up 1

The Sonic Tumblr delivers the juicy screenshot goods for the last time this season with "Eggman: The Video Game", and we have a whopping five!

tumblr_oz87f4FJvy1u5cb23o1_1280.png

tumblr_oz87f4FJvy1u5cb23o3_1280.png

tumblr_oz87f4FJvy1u5cb23o4_1280.png

tumblr_oz87f4FJvy1u5cb23o2_1280.png

tumblr_oz87f4FJvy1u5cb23o5_1280.png

"Eggman sets out to make the coolest video game ever, but to do so, he requires the help of a certain ultra edgelord hedgehog. Catch “Eggman The Video Game”, a two-part season finale airing tomorrow at 6pm on Boomerang."

Tags: #sonic boom #season 2 #thanks for joining us every weekend on this ride #it's been a long journey since season 2 started #and many thanks are owed #so lets give some thanks to Jasmin from the TV team #she joined our livestreams to talk the episodes #and shared a special clip on yesterday's episode #and of course thanks to the team of writers and animators #Greg Hahn - Alan Denton - and even Ian Flynn to name a few! #and anyone who helped contribute to the show in any form #thank you for making Sonic Boom something we could all enjoy #we do wonder though #how many times can you find the meowing cat sound effect?

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Fist Bump 1

1 hour ago, SonicWind said:

The Sonic Tumblr delivers the juicy screenshot goods for the last time this season with "Eggman: The Video Game", and we have a whopping five!

tumblr_oz87f4FJvy1u5cb23o1_1280.png

tumblr_oz87f4FJvy1u5cb23o3_1280.png

tumblr_oz87f4FJvy1u5cb23o4_1280.png

tumblr_oz87f4FJvy1u5cb23o2_1280.png

tumblr_oz87f4FJvy1u5cb23o5_1280.png

"Eggman sets out to make the coolest video game ever, but to do so, he requires the help of a certain ultra edgelord hedgehog. Catch “Eggman The Video Game”, a two-part season finale airing tomorrow at 6pm on Boomerang."

Tags: #sonic boom #season 2 #thanks for joining us every weekend on this ride #it's been a long journey since season 2 started #and many thanks are owed #so lets give some thanks to Jasmin from the TV team #she joined our livestreams to talk the episodes #and shared a special clip on yesterday's episode #and of course thanks to the team of writers and animators #Greg Hahn - Alan Denton - and even Ian Flynn to name a few! #and anyone who helped contribute to the show in any form #thank you for making Sonic Boom something we could all enjoy #we do wonder though #how many times can you find the meowing cat sound effect?

Is that the cave Shadow lives in? Remember how it was mentioned in an interview how Shadow lives in a cave. Was he living in that ancient cave the whole time, yet Sonic’s friends had no idea? Does this mean the mech suit Sonic took was actually Shadow’s? There are so many questions I want answered.

I could be overhyping, nothing confirms that the cave is in fact Shadow’s lair, but it would make for an interesting relevation.

It’s kind of neat to see Tails’s car return. We’ve seen Sonic’s car return 2 times, saw Knuckles’s return 3 times, saw Amy’s return once, and now Tails’s car is returning as well. Sticks’s car was the only vehicle to not reappear, then again, Sticks’s car was designed for camouflage, maybe her car was there the whole time, but we didn’t know.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, SpongicX said:

Is that the cave Shadow lives in? Remember how it was mentioned in an interview how Shadow lives in a cave. Was he living in that ancient cave the whole time, yet Sonic’s friends had no idea? Does this mean the mech suit Sonic took was actually Shadow’s? There are so many questions I want answered.

I could be overhyping, nothing confirms that the cave is in fact Shadow’s lair, but it would make for an interesting relevation.

I mean there could be other caves

I can’t believe it took me this long to notice, but did anyone notice how Amy no longer has a ring on her right wrist? For the first half of season one, she had her two wrist rings, it wasn’t until the middle batch of episodes like “Chez Amy”, where she suddenly had a communicator. There were still a few late season 1 episodes where Amy didn’t wear her communicator, yet  every episode of season two had Amy wearing her communicator it seems. 

I’ve known for a while she was eventually given a communicator, but it took me a long while to realize her right wrist ring is missing. Did anyone else ever notice this? I don’t recall anyone ever bringing it up. It seems kind of strange to see Amy missing one of her matching accessories. I understand why though, she doesn’t really need extra weight on her right wrist, if she’s wearing some kind of wrist watch. I think it would be neat for season 3 to redesign her communicator to look like it’s attached to her wrist ring.

I personally think Amy’s wrist watch looks a bit ridiculous at times, it almost looks like some kind of battery operated toy for toddlers. I wish it looked less bulky, and more stylish.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

How would you rate the season finale on a scale of 10?

I'd probably give it a 7.5/10.

There's not a lot to be hyped for in the two-parter, to be honest. But I will say that Shadow is not the only one that makes a return in this episode. That's the only thing I can really hype you up on. Long story short, I'd suggest you come into the two-parter expecting the usual fanfare that season 2 has brought.

I may as well answer this, but sadly no. The cave is never actually addressed in the episode. Shadow's just...there.

2 hours ago, SpongicX said:

It’s kind of neat to see Tails’s car return. We’ve seen Sonic’s car return 2 times, saw Knuckles’s return 3 times, saw Amy’s return once, and now Tails’s car is returning as well. Sticks’s car was the only vehicle to not reappear, then again, Sticks’s car was designed for camouflage, maybe her car was there the whole time, but we didn’t know.

I wish I could say more about the car segment of the episode. Sadly, it felt like filler to me. It went for quite a while. =(

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, SSF1991 said:

There's not a lot to be hyped for in the two-parter, to be honest. But I will say that Shadow is not the only one that makes a return in this episode. That's the only thing I can really hype you up on. Long story short, I'd suggest you come into the two-parter expecting the usual fanfare that season 2 has brought.

I may as well answer this, but sadly no. The cave is never actually addressed in the episode. Shadow's just...there.

I wish I could say more about the car segment of the episode. Sadly, it felt like filler to me. It went for quite a while. =(

But other than tht u enjoyed it right? @SSF1991

2 hours ago, SSF1991 said:

There's not a lot to be hyped for in the two-parter, to be honest. But I will say that Shadow is not the only one that makes a return in this episode. 

Let me guess, Metal Sonic?

2 hours ago, SonicFlameFairy56 said:

But other than tht u enjoyed it right? @SSF1991

For the most part, yeah. The show's flaws definitely showed up in the two-parter, but it didn't ruin the experience at all.

Like I said, just expect the usual. With the exception of some familiar faces returning.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, SSF1991 said:

Was it at least better then the first season finale?

16 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Do you think they should get different story editors than Alan and Greg if there's a Season 3?

Tbh I love Alan and Greg

• Thumbs Up 5

Wow. That finale was positively amazing! A lot of highlights in this one.

• Eggman making a fool of himself with his lame moves
  • Team Sonic getting systematically destroyed by Shadow
  • Sonic's non-sequitur to confuse Shadow before their fight
  • The Sonic vs. Shadow fight itself
  • The Team Sonic, Shadow, and Metal Sonic fight

The showrunners really stepped up their game for this finale. Glad it paid off, and hopefully we get a third season!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Fist Bump 1