Awoo.

Detective SSMB & The Case of the Sonic 25th Anniversary "P.g. 100 is the best... food discussion started."

Badnik Mechanic

2 hours ago, Hyper Enesephus said:

Aww, they're adorable. Though Tails is a bit derpy looking.

It's always the Tails doll isn't it?:P

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Kfarc said:

So this hapened on TSSZ:  http://www.tssznews.com/2016/03/07/rumor-ben-kalough-spotted-in-the-california-bay-area/

You may ask why am I posting that? That's because, besides them doing a joke, that just may have something in comone with Sonic's 25 anniversary. Why? Well, quoting Donnie:

"there’s actually a legitimate reason for this article…can’t say at this time though."

He can't say know. And it isn't first thing like that in comunity.

https://twitter.com/SEGAbits/status/705106549354668036

And when I ask them when will they say about it they answered:

"I'd say in 1-2 weeks"

Maybe I'm overthinking. But something seems fishy about that article. It's still a month untill April 1st.

I saw Micheal Jackson the other day though. I took a picture:

46bb21dc870496a75e8e1067ac5d4bbc.png

When he saw me with my camera he was like "who the fuck are you?", roundhouse kicked me in the head, and he ran into an alley. I KNEW it was him.... I just know it.

---

But seriously, something is fishy with this article.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 hours ago, Kfarc said:

So this hapened on TSSZ:  http://www.tssznews.com/2016/03/07/rumor-ben-kalough-spotted-in-the-california-bay-area/

You may ask why am I posting that? That's because, besides them doing a joke, that just may have something in comone with Sonic's 25 anniversary. Why? Well, quoting Donnie:

"there’s actually a legitimate reason for this article…can’t say at this time though."

He can't say know. And it isn't first thing like that in comunity.

https://twitter.com/SEGAbits/status/705106549354668036

And when I ask them when will they say about it they answered:

"I'd say in 1-2 weeks"

Maybe I'm overthinking. But something seems fishy about that article. It's still a month untill April 1st.

4/1 again? The other numbers are new afaik? Maybe they're just fooling around? I don't know what to think.

• Thumbs Up 2

Did everyone here just forget Ken Balough's name or something? You know, the Sonic 4 as you've truly imagined it guy? That ringing any bells? Because if you guys actually remembered Ken Balough, you would immediately catch something wrong going on with how "Ben Kaough" is being spelled. The whole Ben Kalough thing is just a huge joke. There's no SEGA of Antarctica. And besides, even if it was real (It's not) don't you guys think it's kind of strange that the Sonic Advance Collection video is being filmed in an empty room and it barely has any views? You guys sometimes, ugh...

Edited by GuyWithThePie

東京ジョイポリスでファミ通さんにソニック25周年の取材をうけました。なんと中、大島、飯塚の3人でインタビューを受けたのですが、多分3人でソニックのインタビューを受けたのは初めてなのではと思います。もしかしたらソニックアドベンチャーの時にあったかなあ、25年前の話を思い出しながら色々と話していたのですが、意外と知らない話も出てきていてとっても興味深かったですよ。インタビューの掲載は多分ソニック25周年を迎える6月あたりになるかと思いますので、お楽しみに。

Can someone offer a better translation?

5 hours ago, GuyWithThePie said:

Did everyone here just forget Ken Balough's name or something? You know, the Sonic 4 as you've truly imagined it guy? That ringing any bells? Because if you guys actually remembered Ken Balough, you would immediately catch something wrong going on with how "Ben Kaough" is being spelled. The whole Ben Kalough thing is just a huge joke. There's no SEGA of Antarctica. And besides, even if it was real (It's not) don't you guys think it's kind of strange that the Sonic Advance Collection video is being filmed in an empty room and it barely has any views? You guys sometimes, ugh...

I have inside sources and I can confirm that Ben Kalough is very much real. If he wasn't a Sega employee wouldn't try to deny him still being alive!

17 minutes ago, Detective Hogfather said:

東京ジョイポリスでファミ通さんにソニック25周年の取材をうけました。なんと中、大島、飯塚の3人でインタビューを受けたのですが、多分3人でソニックのインタビューを受けたのは初めてなのではと思います。もしかしたらソニックアドベンチャーの時にあったかなあ、25年前の話を思い出しながら色々と話していたのですが、意外と知らない話も出てきていてとっても興味深かったですよ。インタビューの掲載は多分ソニック25周年を迎える6月あたりになるかと思いますので、お楽しみに。

Can someone offer a better translation?

Google translate roughly states:

I was interviewed Sonic 25th anniversary in Famitsu's in Tokyo Joypolis. In what, Oshima, Iizuka I were interviewed three people, probably have received an interview with Sonic in 3 people will think that the first time is. I wish there was at the time of the Sonic Adventure maybe, I had lot of talk while remembering the story 25 years ago, it was very interesting to have come out even talking about not surprisingly known. Since the interview Listings I think whether probably become per June marks the 25 anniversary of Sonic, to enjoy.

• Thumbs Up 1

Remember when SEGA released the Green Hill Zone demo from Generations on June 23rd 2011?

I hope they do something cool for the actual anniversary again this year.

Pretty much that he, Oshima and Iizuka were interviewed by 3 people in Jolypolis. They (the interviewers) thought it was the first time. Ever since Sonic Adventure came out, he had a lot to talk about story wise.

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, Mikyeong said:

wooooowwww LOL

Only thing interesting is the fact that they are prepering a meme for tomorow. Thats all.

I just noticed (credit goes to Sonic Retro) the word 'add' after the numbers. Would that be 7.22.16?

• Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

Nothing. 

This however...

T2oU77Q.png

add.

+3.21.00

JULY 22, 2016

Hm that's my brother's birthday 

77 fucking pages and still no REAL hints....

SEGA tickling our pickle...

What was Sonic's 7th, 22nd and 16th game?

1 hour ago, Indigo Rush said:

Nothing. 

This however...

T2oU77Q.png

add.

+3.21.00

JULY 22, 2016

Well, I'll be. I think that's about as tangible of a date we've gotten.

• Thumbs Up 1

Interesting that they are using the "menustyle" from Sonic Generations on the speachbubbles.

sonic_generations_background_by_sonicgur

• Thumbs Up 1

Anyone got a link to the first time he said 'add the numbers'.