Awoo.

The Nintendo Switch Thread

Brad

31 minutes ago, Jotaro Kujo (Diamond) said:

Thanks for putting it on a spoiler.

This is the first time I don't want to read anything spoiled.

Spoiler

It's not a real spoiler lol

• Thumbs Up 3

So now that we're one day away from knowing everything about this thing so we can finally put all of these rumors to rest, what are some of you guys' hopes for this thing going into the event? Personally, I'm really hoping for Breath of the wild to be a launch title (though I think this is a given considering the timing of it and the switch needs something strong to kick it off) and an announcement for a new F-zero which is pretty unlikely but heck, a man can dream can't he?

22 minutes ago, Waveshocker Sigma said:

So, who's gonna be ready to party tomorrow night? I know i will be. <3

You know damn well I am more than even ready to ever party! The pizza I have delivered better taste good!

• Thumbs Up 1

The unveilling of a new Nintendo device is probably best watched in the company of my SSMBros. ;) I'll certainly be present.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh I always set MOTOBUG as my home page whenever it's hoyp time, I'm ready freddy. The event's at 11 PM for me, so it'll be a long wait. Pray for me.

• Thumbs Up 1

Like Ryan said, Motobug will be hosting the livestream as soon as it airs, followed by the Treehouse stream the very next day! I don't know if I'll be able to actually see it live with you all, unfortunately due to Internet acting up randomly, but I'll have it all set up and on schedule for sure, regardless!

http://taima.tv/r/MOTOBUG

Also, Nintendo's apparently hosting a concert that's happening before the presentation through the Line.Live app's Nintendo channel. You do need to download it through a Japanese account to view it, I'm pretty sure, but maybe there'll be a twitch stream or the like out there that'll go the extra mile for everyone in the latter hours of the day? If anyone ever manages to find one, I'd really appreciate an @ with a link to it for the Motobug stream. Been trying to fit it manually into the scheduled stream lineup for a while now, but to no avail.

Anyways, hope to see you all at the stream later on! Till' then...

t1484280000z1.png

NvXjZ.gif

• Thumbs Up 3

I'd be there if I could but unfortunately, it's at like 4am for me.

But, hope everyone has fun watching it live on Motobug.

nowgivemegamecubevirtualconsolenintendy 

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah, the time is pretty bad for Europe.

I mean, it's better for me (6AM), but still...

At least school is closed.

See you today/tomorrow on Motobug!

5 am for me isn't too bad. I can at least get some sleep before that, unlike with stuff like Sony's E3 conferences.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Zippo said:

Today's the day! Who's ready?

Emily Rogers is hinting that one of the previously rumored Wii U ports is actually a sequel. It is most definitely Splatoon.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ArcadeGirl64/status/819440363903582208

Also Capcom Community Manager tweeted this. Monster Hunter, just like Gamestop listed?

My bet is actually the MVCs.

Also a request, from here on out, we spoiler any rumors/"leaks"

• Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, Mando-Whirl-Wind said:

My bet is actually the MVCs.

Also a request, from here on out, we spoiler any rumors/"leaks"

Might as well, we're less than 12 hours away now.

Ok, I know we've been talking about wii-u ports, but what about other ports? Capcom has been talking about reviving older series, what if the Switch gets a Powerstone 1 and 2 HD port I mean, it makes sense, easy funding, pretty easy investment for Capcom with the heavy local play for Switch and on the go it'd be a great way to revive the series. They ported it to PSP previously, and this has local multiplayer, and possibly huge market appeal.

Seems like a really good option for a Nintendo system

Wait spoiler before or after a show. Once it's live it's known. Besides I'm already hearing word of shortages. Brace yourself if you miss the first round

4 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

Wait spoiler before or after a show. Once it's live it's known. Besides I'm already hearing word of shortages. Brace yourself if you miss the first round

The whole shortage thing came from when they said the Nintendo NY store said it would have a limited on January 13th.