Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Sonic looks at his costume, which is nothing but a Knight's Helm.

"Well, I hope it can accomodate with my gigantic eyes." He says.

Jet-Vac puts on the armor OVER his own armor. "I say, this is a bit overkill in terms of bundiling up."

Rarity was excited:

Rarity: "So, where's the script?"

Everyone: "... What script?"

Rarity: "Are we honestly doing this without a script?"

Sweetie Belle: "Don't worry sis, we are the masters of improve, what can go wrong just making it up as it goes?"

"Improv, eh? Not my strongest suit, but I'll give it a try." Jet-Vac says.

"Not mine either, but it's worth a shot." Sonic replies. "Pop Fizz might be useful in this, though. The dude can think of eccentric ideas faster than how I run. Speaking of which, where is he?"

"Off on an expedition with Double Trouble and Robin for some magic trinkets or something." Tails says back.

Punchy started off the story:

Punchy: "My Queens .. and princesses, the mad goddess Dreamy is attacking the village with her minions!"

Mewkie: "I am not just a princess, I am a princess knight! You can call me... Mewcina!"

Rarity: "As humble queen of the kingdom, we must take action as soon as we can!"

Rosie: "Oh no they have taken me, the innocent village maiden hostag... okay, this is lame, I don't want to be the damsel  in distress."

"Me and my totally-not-a-balloon-sword is at your service!" Sonic declares, beform his helm covers his face. "Alright... this is too big for me."

"It looks like you need new equipment at the Blacksmith's, eh?" Jet-Vac teases.

Sweetie Belle found a solution   to the narrator problem:

Sweetie Belle: "Don't worry guys, I got this."

Sweetie Belle: "In this kingdom lived a queens, 2 princesses and one PUNK PERKY PONY OF CLASSIC ROCK!"

Rarity: "... This isn't going to end well at all."

"So, this is a modern middle ages? Isn't LEGO doing something like this already?" Sonic asks, confused.

"Well, I'm building futuristic items despite being a blacksmith... so yeah." Tails says. "Anyway, you want gear, or something?"

"Yeah, I require my helm to be a little smaller." Sonic responds, removing the helm and showing it to him.

Tails non-chalantly gets out a shrink ray and fires at the helm, making it so small that it fit in the palm of Sonic's hand. "Done." Tails snickers a bit.

Sweetie Belle got frustrated:
Sweetie Belle: "Where was that when the big ol wheel almost killed everyone?"

Sweetie Belle: "Anyways, the Queen and Princesses knocked out the bad guy and they were gone, the end!"

Dreamy: "Hey, that's not fair, I didn't even get to do anything!"

Sweetie Belle: "Until it turned out the bad guy was just unconscious for two months."

"The shrink ray isn't that good on living creatures... I could potentially mess with your anatomy." Tails says to Sweetie Belle, clearing up the situation.

Jet-Vac wanted to do something to steer away from present talk. "Uhh... hawk!"

"You mean hark?" Sonic asks.

"Yes! Hark! The evil one has escaped her captivity!" Jet-Vac yells.

Dreamy made her entrance:

Dreamy: "Ah, after ... wait how much time has been I've been out?"

Rosie: "Two months ... uh, kinda anti climatic I guess?"

Dreamy "Ahhhh, after two months I'm awake, time to conquer the kingdom!"

The knights and the blacksmith ran to the castle as fast as they could, rushing up the stairs that lead to the dungeon. When they reached their destination all they saw was an empty door, and a Metal Sonic sleeping on the job.

"ZZZZ.... Calamity's whipped cream.... ZZZ... mmmmmm..." The robot hedgehog murmered.

"Typical." Tails says.

Punchy continued the story:

Punchy: "And then Punchy the Jester turned into SUPER PUNCHY THE SUPER JESTER and defended the castle."

Dreamy: "Okay,  I quit, you guys are obviously giving me no respect as a villain, rasa frasa, Calamity and Star, do what you have to do."

Meowkie: "Boss, are you okay? We don't want a repeat of the incident with Serena."

Dreamy: "Nah, I'm okay, you just have no clue how to tell a story."

• Thumbs Up 1

"It's improv, Dreamy. Do you expect some sort of Oscar-worthy storytelling?" Sonic tells her. "Anyway, guess we'll need a re-write of our own."

Sonic nudges Jet-Vac. "Hawk! Calamity and Star escaped captivity!"

"HARK." Tails reminds the Sky Baron.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Mwahaha! We shalt never-eth be captured again! Lord Dreamy! We shalt cause-eth a distraction!" Calamity ran up to Punchy and punched him uselessly. "FIGHT ME!"

Meanwhile, Star grabbed a stick and leapt into a barrel. She pointed the stick out and waved it around.

Meowkie introduced herself in the story:

Meowkie: "I am Meowkie, queen of ... the Scatmania Kingdom? Nya, I have no idea what this place is called."

Mewkie: "Ooh, that's a good name, mother, it's super catchy."

Punchy: "Yeah, let's just go with that name."

• Thumbs Up 1

"A stick? Mere child's play!" Sonic gets out his balloon sword. "En garde, criminal!"

Star's stick opened up to reveal a plasma cannon, firing at Sonic, making him crash into a wall.

"Hang on, pause everything!" Tails yells. The fox takes Star's stick and gives her a new one. "Sorry, that one's a little experiment I've been working on involing Chameleon Circuits. It's a cannon disguised as a stick. Here, this one's just a regular old stick."

Tails goes back into position. "Alright, resume!"

Sonic simply groaned.

• Thumbs Up 1

Star looked at the new stick fearfully, then went back into the barrel. She waved it in a little circle.

Calamity grinned. "A spell! Now you're all confus-!"

Star cut her off with a shame of the head.

"Er, hypnotized?"

Star nodded, then pointed at Tails.

"Tails has been hypnotized!"

"Uhhh... at your service!" Tails says, trying to act as zombified as possible. He then points the plasma cannon at Sonic and pretends to shoot him. "Pew. Pew."

Sonic continued groaning. "I would pretend to wince in pain, but I don't really need to!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Rarity bust into the scene:

Rarity: "The gorgeous princess Rarity's great beauty undid the mind control!"

Sweetie Belle: "Sis, I thought I was the narrator?"

Rarity: "Stories can have more than one, you know."

"Uhh, thanks?" Tails then grabs Sonic's balloon sword and points at Calamity and Star.

"You're under arrest!" Jet-Vac says, with his suction gun pointed at them. Star curiously flipped a switch on his suction gun causing him to eject tons of air. "No! She set it to blow, not suck!" The blast knocked Star's barrel down the stairs to freedom.

Rosie enters the scene:

Rosie: "Remember me, the one you kidnapped? Well, I'm here for...
*CRUNCH*

... What was that?"

Dreamy: "Oh, my bad, I got some popcorn so I can enjoy the show."

Sonic tried to press a button on Jet-Vac's suction gun.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" Jet-Vac asks.

"I just want some popcorn, no big deal. Just gotta press the suck button." Sonic replies back.

"Uh, uh, uh. You're being out of character here!" Jet-Vac warns.

"Consider it breaking the fourth wall." Somic bounces back.

Dreamy hold onto the bag for a good 5 minutes:

Dreamy: "Get your own, you moocher! I bought this for 15 bucks!"

Rosie: "Anyways, as I was saying, I'm here for some butt kicking!"

Rarity: "Oh, wow, a play without revenge playing into a plot? That's rare."

"Relax! I was just teasing with ya. I just wanted one kernal, that's all." Sonic says. "I'm not THAT greedy."

Sonic then grabbed his balloon sword. "Now, who's next to be smited by my... uhhh.." Sonic rubbed the sword of Tails' fur. "Power of static electricity! It's gonna be a real shock!"

Mewkie unleashed her claws:

Mewkie: "And now, I shall draw my blade!"

Meowkie: "Boss, be careful! Those aren't fake, those are your real claws!"

Mewkie: "... Uh, well, does anyone got some paper or something?"