Awoo.

Dr. Crusher Presents: The 30 Days of Sonic the Hedgehog Mk.II (Daft and Tolerating It)-PAGE 72, FIN

Dr. Crusher

Question #18: Realistically, which character(s) would you say you would have the biggest chance(s) of befriending?

Eh...

That would depend on whether they came up to me first, or if I ever got out of my reclusive state to go to them.

If the former, probably Tails since he might be easier to approach. Maybe Big if I can ever find him in the jungle.

If the latter, probably no one.

Day 18: My Best Buds

I'm not exactly the most outgoing guy in the world (INTP if you're wondering), so I'd have to go with my fellow introverts Knuckles (pre-flanderization), Shadow, and Blaze. The reason being that they are characters who can understand the desire to be left alone with one's thoughts. Contrast with extroverts like Sonic or Amy who thrive off interaction with other people and don't understand just how draining social interaction can be for people like me.

Question #18: Realistically, which character(s) would you say you would have the biggest chance(s) of befriending?

Err...fuck. Let me look at my reference picture.

25fWu1I.png

I'd have to go with Chaotix, then.

They're not total jerks and we would both a share common ground by having a love for money and would take no issue in putting forth legit work to do said money. I can do detective work and shit, just as long as I get paid.

Money is amazing <3

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, I have doubts about my ability to answer this question but I'll try as best as I can.

I think the more chill characters like most above me have said: ones like Tails, Silver, and Big, would probably have the best chance if they were real. All are very friendly (especially Big) and another important thing to note is that they're quite loyal to their friends too, which I think is a very important quality.

Sonic is my favorite character but I think he's in so much of a hurry I would slow him down. I don't think they'd have the best chance like the characters above but I would try making friends with the Chaotix because I love just how funny and badass they can be at times.

• Thumbs Up 2

Day 18: Realistically, which character(s) would you say you would have the biggest chance(s) of befriending?

Hmmm. First of all, I'd have to say Big. He's just so easygoing, it's impossible to not be his friend (unless you're evil & hurt his friends). It'd be fun to just sit back and relax with him.

I'm...not sure who else, actually...I guess Amy, Tails and Sonic? They seem like the only ones among the main cast that I'd have little trouble getting along with. I'd be scared to interact with Silver because I like him and all but he'd be way too easy to make fun of and that would probably be a bad idea considering the whole telekinesis thing. Same deal with Shadow actually. Rouge is cool but what the hell would we talk about? Knuckles would probably just find me annoying. :P Everyone else, I dunno. 

*shrug*

Oh, but there is one other character....

Egg_Pawn_Generations.png

I'd love to meet an Egg Pawn and give it a hug. We'd obviously be best friends forever. How can you not trust that face?

• Thumbs Up 2

I would say Amy, Cream, Espio, Knuckles, Silver, and of course Tails. Amy because of her nice attitude. Cream because she always has nice personality and likes to welcome random people. Espio because he is relaxed personality with his calm nice presence. Knuckles because he has that be real attitude which means he likes to get straight to the point than. Silver because he is always nice. Tails because he can be shy sometimes and likes to make things that means we would likely be able to have longer conversations and not have those awkward pauses in conversation.

i'd say Cream and Chesse.. since they are so kind. they are kids.. i supose they would have some curiosity on looking how i draw..

little children (like my cousings) do that with me.. and i just well let them watch.. and i answer when they ask me.. what is that? who is this boy? is that Sonic? etc...

heheh also Tails .. i have a friend in the real life that its pretty much like Tails, he is so kind and smart!  ^//<//^U

and another one that acts pretty much like Big..>_> he likes to hug me and ... though i don't like that much..>:u ... grr! 

but its a more philosofical and cocky  Big .. :D haha

Edited by Drawloverlala
  • Thumbs Up 1

Man, I'm really glad the catch up rule exists.

Here's AR, fashionably late as usual!

DAY 16: FAVE CHEAT/GLITCH

Sonic-Tails-Flying.png

Sonic Advance's "Sonic 2" Mode

Remember back when they always used to sell those really huge cheat code books back in the day? Yeah, I used to get one every year. So, little 8-year-old me went to the GBA section, since I got one for Christmas that year. I saw that Sonic Advance had a mode where you could play as Sonic and Tails together, just like in Sonic 2. of course, my initial reaction was "NO WAY" so I tried it myself, and needless to say, I was ecstatic.

DAY 17: MOST AMUSING DESIGN

King_Boom_Boo.png

King Boom Boo

...I mean LOOK AT HIM. He's a big-ass, flying, white ghost with a rainbow-colored tongue. and he goes "BLAAAAAAAAAAAGH". But yeah, that design. It's wacky, it's stupid, and I love it a lot.

DAY 18: CHARACTER I WOULD KICK IT WITH

Sonicchannel_vector_nocircle.png

Vector

We have stuff in common! We both walk around wearing big headphones, we both like getting paid...well, I ain't got a nice chain like him...but yeah, Vector's chill and stuff, and I think I'd just kick it with him, talk about music, probably play some games, I dunno.

• Thumbs Up 3

Day 18 - Which character(s) would you most likely befriend?

Well I guess I would have to say Vector, Espio, and Charmy of Team Chaotix. It would be so much fun to on the crazy and wacky adventures with them just to get the next paycheck. Not to mention it would be fun to participate in their friendly bickering. It's just so funny hearing the arguments they end up having. And how could I forgot the hijinks they manage to get themselves into. I could imagine myself having a blast with them.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'd say I'd have a realistic chance of befriending Amy or Tails. They're not exactly as heated and "all cool all day erryday" as, say, Sonic is, so they probably wouldn't get on my nerves, but they're not cold and/or antisocial like Shadow and Blaze. Plus I could see ourselves talking nonstop about geeky stuff.

• Thumbs Up 1

Day #17 What is the most amusing Design:

Dr. Robotnik (Sonic SATAM)

Satamrobotnik.png

I was on pins and needles about which one from the animated series I wanted to pick between Dr. Robotnik (Eggman) in AoStH, Sonic SATAM or Sonic Boom (TV-Series). I eventually picked because the fact that they managed to make a big fat man in a colorful suit and make him very intimidating and menacing was pretty cool to me and I thought this design was pretty tight, when I was a lot younger.

Day #18: Which Character(s) would you most likely befriend?:

Tails_in_Sonic_Lost_World.png

I would say Tails becasue he is one of my favorite Sonic characters. There's always something about Tails I really like, like how he has a huge dream he wants to follow and the designs to the planes or inventions that he builts and I want to know more about how and why he's so fascinated in such machines. He also seems like a fun little fella too

And the next pick would then be...

Vector_Winter_Olympics.png

Vector the Croc becasue I can seriously see myself just sitting around relaxing and just shooting the breeze with each other. And also constantly listening music since I like to do that so much. :D in fact, I know I drew a picture of me high fiving Vector back in High School, but can't seem to find it right now, so I'll eventually find it later.

Day 18: Which character would you probably be able to *I was about to say "get a drink with" but seeing as this character is extremely underage... yeah* chill with?

It would easily be Tails for me. I mean, the kid is just about as nerdy as I am. I feel as though we'd be able to just chill out and talk about something coding or tech related easily. I'll be, he'll probably be miles (no pun intended) ahead of me at this point XD. Tails also just seems like the character that is the easiest to approach. He's definitely the most understanding and down to earth if the Boom TV series is anything to go by.

• Thumbs Up 2

Day 18: Character You Would Most Likely Befriend

Amy. Actually, Boom Amy. 

KvPWgTF.png

Question #17: Which characters/bosses/enemies/etc have the most amusing designs to you?

Thinking about boss battles in general, I've always been amused at the concepts for Eggman's creations that are basically designed in such a way that they are guaranteed to backfire. The Flying Battery Zone mini-boss, which hits itself, and the giant laser cannon aimed at the floor have to be among his worst ideas, rivaling the Egg Dealer, which somehow gives his opponent (in this case Shadow) a chance to score some free rings, a power boost, or command of his weapons.

The first one (called Gapsule, apparently)... I think he had the right idea building a trap into an Egg Capsule, but it's a pretty glaring flaw when Sonic can just stand on top of it and move before it drops one of its arms down and destroys itself.

Flyingbattery12.png

The second one is indefensible; that's some serious desperation.

S3KFBatteryBEggman.PNG

It's even funnier because he created a much more functional, less (self)destructive version not that long before!

The third? I dunno, he's either a fair man, or an awful gambler, but I wouldn't take him to Vegas.

Egg_Dealer.jpg

I wonder if geniuses just make a lot of careless mistakes or something? I mean, Tails gave away that the Emerald Sonic was holding was fake when Eggman trapped him. But then, Tails is a child, we kind of expect him to mess up.

I thought about a lot of the answers that were already given, and while I think I could technically be friends with someone like Big, if only because he's a chill character that's cool with anyone as long as they're nice. I'm with that. I just don't think we'd have much to talk about or share many interests, but I can at least repay his niceness if I ever ran into him. Sonic is an option, we just wouldn't be able to hang out often, but I take it he likes video games so there's that.

SS_GN_9.jpg

Oh, and Shadow too, but I take it he's a bit of a sore loser... and so am I, so I think we'd get under each other's skin too easily.

I suppose as an actual friend, I'd probably have to go with...

Chara_rouge.gif

Rouge.

I know, this is a weird choice. She's a secret agent/spy and a thief... but she comes across as fairly down to Earth when she's not doing that stuff. So long as you can keep an eye on your wallet, I feel like she'd be easy to approach so long as you don't bullshit her. I suppose Amy would be runner-up, barring her singlemindedness and potentially turning every conversation into something about Sonic, she'd be more trustworthy and encouraging. But I guess if I need brutal honesty, or at least someone who can be objective when I need it, Rouge is the better option.

Maybe I'm just giving Rouge the benefit of the doubt and should consider taking up fishin'.

Day 18 - Who would Mambo Make Friends with?

Uuuh, I'm not particularly good at making friends! :D I don't get on with sporty types, so Sonic's out. Overly confident people make me nervous, so Amy's out... including the STC version. Quiet types like myself, we'd probably never say a word between us so Knuckles and Blaze are out! :D There's very few people or personalities I'm compatible with, let me put it that way!

I guess I'd most likely befriend Tails, in his more recent versions anyway. He's a big nerd; he likes science and stuff, so we'd perhaps chat about that. Exchange ideas and compare our repertoires; he's more like a physicist or an engineer, I'm a biologist by training. Having said that, the more I would get to know him the more I would probably become super aware of his intellect vs mine and then the ole anxiety itself would kick in and I wouldn't be able to handle even talking to the guy for fear of sounding or saying something stupid. Sucks to be me, innit?

Day 18!

This one is easy for me. I'd say Tails. We're both nerds - if admittedly in different fields - and we were both bullied growing up.

I think we both similarly have a calm, friendly disposition. I can be antisocial myself but with someone like him I'd probably open up fast.

...now, hopefully he wouldn't mind the snuggles. You don't get to be fluffy and not get snuggled.

Day 18

I would probably have to say Tails, and probably Sonic (Sonic basically befriends anyone who is not evil, and last I checked I am not evil). The reason I say Tails is because I am a massive geek, I feel that I could relate to him and get into intelligent conversation regarding geeky subjects and not feel as though I'm talking to someone who won't get what I'm saying. Geeks generally get along well with other geeks so it does kind of work. That, and he is kind, friendly (well, at least outside of Lost World) and can take things notably more seriously than Sonic can.

Honestly though I would like to be friends with Eggman. He's a magnificent bastard through and through and despite his villainy he is legitimately likeable. Just by complimenting him though, I think I would probably get on to his good side.

Big the Cat, obviously. Having a good meal and resting in a quiet place is something I like, and he's the type to do that. We're both calm people and not very talkative when it's not necessary.

Day XVIII: Kinship

I'd pick Fiona Fox. She's hurt pretty badly, and I might just be the thing to help her get back up on her feet. I'm a nice dude and can relate to her well.

Day 18! Which characters would I befriend easiest!

Probably Sonic, Tails and Amy. They seem really approachable and while Sonic would probably not hang around much to chat, he seems like a cool guy. =3 Tails and Amy are the kind who are very inviting and would take you into their home for a nice cuppa tea and cake. XD

Huh, that's funny. Knuckles is my favourite character but I don't think he would be so easy to befriend.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, I'm not good on these character insight questions.

But if forced, I suppose in a loose sense Sonic and Shadow, because we can chat music.

Yeah, I could spend a fair while talking tunes if these songs are representative of their tastes.

Question #18: Which character would I realistically befriend?

Probably sonic, big and tails to be honest, they all seem like guys I could hang out with on a daily busy. Sonic is pretty down to earth and carefree so I have a feeling me and him would be good friends (not to mention we'd both like to do things fast), big is much the same as sonic only a bit more relaxed and I think I could be a really good fishing buddy for him now that I have an interest in it and tails is just really kind and to be honest I think me and him share quite a bit in common so I think we'd be pretty fast friends.

Question #17: Which characters/bosses/enemies/etc have the most amusing designs to you?

YIv-Umq47VQ.jpg

This here bucko, Scourge the Hedgehog. I know you might be thinking "how is this design particularly funny?", but I'll explain why. I dunno, it's just amusing to see such a boldly obvious take on making an "edgy, badass" design. The scars, the flaming jacket (with a fucking belt on its end), fangs, it's all there. I'm not fond of Scourge as a character anyway, so yeah. And people call Shadow a laughingstock.

Question #18: Which characters would I befriend easiest?

Y'all are gonna give me very questioning glares at me for saying this, but Charmy. I've always liked how exuberant, energetic and happy he usually is, and he'd make for a good friend on those aspects alone for me. People always view him as annoying, but I've always loved the little guy. Plus, we'd probably gush over video games and shit considering he loves them a lot.

• Thumbs Up 4

Cough cough can I talk a little bit about there some more? 

MetalKai.gif

Like.....what

I dunno man; Metal Sonic's design on its own is one the most consistently good designs in the series to me; so sleek yet has its own charm that make you see that it can bode a threat. But that above...Metal Sonic KAI? Like...what were the developers/artists thinkin When coming up with that thing? It's like it completely threw me off with its appearance when I first seen footage of the final boss in Knuckles Chaotix. Like...having just defeated Metal Sonic in his base form, transforms with the Chaos Rings and boom - this comes at ya. 

Metal_Overlord_by_itshelias94-d4y17v5.pn

Screw it I thought this was the hypest sh*t when I first fought this boss when I was a young'un. A flying, robotic dragon construction thing? That can slow down time (didn't know much about Chaos Emerald lore so Chaos Control was helluva cool to me), sprout fire, AND CHUCK BATTLESHIPS OUT OF THE SKY LIKE PLUCKING LEAVES OFF A TREE?!? HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY CRAP

As I'm older though, it really it amusing to me by how this is was even made when 90% of the game is more or less bright, lighthearted and have the adventurous cheery charm to it. Like it its whole design now brings a nostalgic smile to my face by how in awe I was at Metal Overlord.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm,,I would proooobably say I think I could befriend Blaze. Now now hear me out I find her 'unable to make friends/open more with others/serious demeanor but really not like that in a bad way' literally myself. Like her I'm slowly warming myself up to a comfortable level, something she has done over the course of the Rush series. I think we could make good friends on that kind of link alone. She's also well reserved and mature, qualities that people also say about me.

• Thumbs Up 1

DAY SEVENTEEN: MOST AMUSING ENEMY DESIGN

I'd actually have to say that Mecha Sonic is probably a really interesting one. I mean, it's pretty much a combination of Silver Sonic and Metal Sonic before him, with both clunkiness and speed intact. But to add on to the fact, he's probably the closest to Sonic in terms of abilities, despite his...rather large size. He spin dashes, he jumps, and for crying out loud he's got a freakin' Super Form! 

DAY EIGHTEEN: MOST LIKELY TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH ME

I'd put my bets on any member of Team Sonic. Sonic for being the cool, levelheaded kind of guy he is, so he's probably really great to hang around and would probably be good for just telling out some advice. Tails for being the smart one, since people like to call me smart a lot, I guess this would probably be a perfect matchup. And Knuckles for being calm and knowledgeable about nature and the island he lives in. He's also a good training partner and he sounds like the type of guy to sit down and talk to every now and then.