Awoo.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire [3DS Hoenn Remake, November 2014]

Carbo

You know, speaking of Megas, I just realized.

It was recently confirmed that the theory that RS takes place at the same time as RBY is actually true. And XY takes place around the same time as B2W2.

Wouldn't having Mega Evolutions cause some kind of a plot hole?

Eh, it probably doesn't really matter.

You should see the anime lol. Absolutely no consistency to the games whatsoever, especially in the movies. Why would some idiots create a new Mewtwo knowing it went SO WELL last time? How can said Mewtwo go Mega without a Mewtwonite Y? How can Kyurem go Black or White Kyurem if Zekrom and Reshiram aren't around etc. And as mentioned before, Mega evolutions in Kanto.

So yah, don't worry about that. Pokemon is one of those rare JRPG's with a pretty basic plot. Personally I can't wait to see some more Mega evolutions!

• Thumbs Up 1

Speaking of Anime inconsistency, I remember in an early episode Ash complained that Jessie and James were using two Pokemon in battle even though it was against the rules laugh.png

• Thumbs Up 4

Speaking of Anime inconsistency, I remember in an early episode Ash complained that Jessie and James were using two Pokemon in battle even though it was against the rules laugh.png

Lol, not anymore it isn't..

But yeah, I think the closest the Anime has been to the Games was the majority of the Sinnoh Saga. 

it's problemly the only time we've seen all 4 of the Elite 4 in the series aside from the Original Kanto Elite 4 (through Agatha didn't appear till much much later).

We won't have to wait long for new footage.

From Serebii:

Get ready, kids.

Footage in 2 days

My dick got even harder.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ok, So I don't play pokemon, but I'm guessing they are proably going to be using the X/Y engine correct?

256.gif

Solkia evolved, everyone

So his chick turned into a cock? 

Most likely. The remakes just tend to be the older games with the current engine.

Combusken is best cock.

• Thumbs Up 1

Dicks aside, I'm curious as to how the nex character art and model will look.

That's right, they might redo all of the art; I guess its about time. Hoenn is the only region that hasn't been updated.

I need dat music doe.

• Thumbs Up 1

For those who want a conversion (lel), it's 3:30pm PST / 5:30 pm CST / 6:30pm EST / 11:30pm GST tomorrow evening.

EDIT: Any other time conversions I should add here?

Its actually pretty sooner than I thought, that's approximately 28 hours.....I can wait.

Dicks aside, I'm curious as to how the nex character art and model will look.

I'm wondering about this myself! I actually really like the character designs from Gen 3

Protagonisti.jpg

But I am wondering how they can transfer this over to X/Y graphics. It's a pretty big leap.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, I'm not mainly talking about the game models, I have an idea of what they'll look like.

I'm talking this

Gold_2.png

to this

200px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Ethan.png

(I don't care about the name change, they're the same character :U)

and this:

May.(Pokemon).133273.jpg

to this

200px-XY_Serena.png

Sugimori's art is practically vastly improved with each installment. You can see the leap in quality from May to Serena easily, as well as the costume change totally not Gold got.

I'm wondering how they'll look in the official art this time.

• Thumbs Up 3

I only have one question about Brendan's redesign when they show it:

Is it a hat or hair :V

• Thumbs Up 6

I will never be able to unsee that.

It's a hat and it always will be :V

I'm worried about if Brendan or May will return at all, since the remakes will probably involve customisation, they might just create new protags that are more.. "customisable" in appearance. I really hope Brendan and May are back..

If they are, I imagine they'll keep their names too. No one's names were changed in HGSS really.

I hope their redesigns aren't too drastic. The change Jimmy/ Gold got was basically a modernisation, but I feel like he lost some of the charm he had before.

Also the shorts stopped being yellow. Dammit, Sugimori.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's a hat and it always will be :V

I'm worried about if Brendan or May will return at all, since the remakes will probably involve customisation, they might just create new protags that are more.. "customisable" in appearance. I really hope Brendan and May are back..

If they are, I imagine they'll keep their names too. No one's names were changed in HGSS really.

My guess is that the beginning of the game will be recreate in order for you to be the new kid and having both Brendan and May as rivals (with the starters you didn't choose). Makes sense to me.

I'm not too surprised we're getting footage, but that soon? Good to hear!

You should see the anime lol. Absolutely no consistency to the games whatsoever, especially in the movies. Why would some idiots create a new Mewtwo knowing it went SO WELL last time?

To be fair, nobody knows about the first Mewtwo's existence--except Ash, Misty, and Brock, mind you. It's not that unbelievable that someone else would try cloning the Pokemon known for supposedly having the DNA of all Pokemon and all that. Fair enough about the other things tho'.

Sugimori intended it to be a hat.

inb4 May is inexplicably replaced with another female

I think it happened more in HG/SS because Kris was from Crystal and, while yes, the remakes used some elements from that game, it was more of a remake of G/S.

I'm not too surprised we're getting footage, but that soon? Good to hear!

To be fair, nobody knows about the first Mewtwo's existence--except Ash, Misty, and Brock, mind you. It's not that unbelievable that someone else would try cloning the Pokemon known for supposedly having the DNA of all Pokemon and all that. Fair enough about the other things tho'.

Sugimori intended it to be a hat.

Yeah I know lol. It's just an old joke in the fandom.

inb4 May is inexplicably replaced with another female

If her name is April, June or Julie, then I'd be down with it.