Awoo.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire [3DS Hoenn Remake, November 2014]

Carbo

You could always just listen to a soundtrack while playing.

You could always just listen to a soundtrack while playing.

I want an official Gen6 remix man if I wanted to listen to the original GBA soundfont version I wouldn't be so worried about whether the event was in or not ):

Okay, now I see what you're aiming for! Good eye for ear there!

For those that just can't wait for footage to be uploaded after it airs on TV, you can livestream it here. A youtuber was generous enough to set it up. Now, I may or may not see it considering it airs at 1:30 am where I live. But just in case there were some wanting to see it live, there's the link. Not sure what the quality is like, since I have never seen any sort of livestream from this youtuber before. Hopefully it's not too crap. This was the only stream I could find of it, so yeah. There ya go.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm pretty sure it's the same guy who streamed all the other episodes during the XY hype.

For those that just can't wait for footage to be uploaded after it airs on TV, you can livestream it here. A youtuber was generous enough to set it up. Now, I may or may not see it considering it airs at 1:30 am where I live. But just in case there were some wanting to see it live, there's the link. Not sure what the quality is like, since I have never seen any sort of livestream from this youtuber before. Hopefully it's not too crap. This was the only stream I could find of it, so yeah. There ya go.

Thanks for the link man.

Awesome. 23:30, and I'll be there.

I remember tuning into a livestream for one of the reveals of XY [Mega Mewtwo I think] and sat through an epsiode of the anime in Japanese before they got to it. I don't mind watching the episode if one is aired this time, but at least get to the ORAS footage sooner. It was something like fourty minites in with that other stream.

Thanks for the link: i'll pass to the others in the Skype group so we may do a live reaction.

inb4 May is inexplicably replaced with another female

Don't even joke about this. QQ

• Thumbs Up 1

Sudden realization of the obvious: since this will be a stream for a japanese TV channel, aside from the picture and a few vague terms i will not be able to understand 95% of what will be said.

And you know what? I ain't even mad.

Will there be subtitles?

Will there be subtitles?

Most likely not. This is gonna be live after all. For there to be subtitles, we would have to know what they are saying prior to the showing, which is kinda impossible unless you posses a time machine. I'm sure people in the comments will translate. If not, the news will surely pop up soon after the show is over.

Oh the stream is done by ZephyrSonic. Cool, this guy did good when it came to streaming all the Pokemon X/Y reveals.

Will there be subtitles?

A live stream of a Japanese show on Japanese TV for Japanese audiences. You tell me whether or there'll be subs.

It won't be long before people will have a summary of what was said. Plus, what with Pokémon marketing being a fairly global thing, it'll probably be like with XY's media - Nintendo will soon make the info available to everyone across the world by way of their websites.

• Thumbs Up 2

Wouldn't matter if I couldn't understand it. All I care for is being one of the first to see the footage.

And also, with regards to that livestream - who in the world dislikes a livestream that hasn't even started yet?

As soon as that reveal is over, I'll be one of the possible many liking that livestream.

I imagine if a considerable amount of footage gets shown today, Pokémon's official Youtube will post it tomorrow worldwide.

• Thumbs Up 1

If Brendan is the same yet May is changed ill never forgive Sugimori

• Thumbs Up 1

If Brendan is the same yet May is changed ill never forgive Sugimori

B-but fanart.

So when is this supposed to start? Or has the programme started already?

6:30pm EST, so like 12:30am for you I guess.