Awoo.

The Lara-Su Chronicles and Ken Penders topic - READ PAGE 164, POST 4096

Spin Attaxx

7 hours ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

So, is Ken working on the comic or not?

At this point, I don't even know what this project is supposed to be anymore. Is it a novel? A videogame? A new "animated" series?

Also, happy 500 pages everyone!

3 minutes ago, Promethean0416 said:

At this point, I don't even know what this project is supposed to be anymore. Is it a novel? A videogame? A new "animated" series?

Also, happy 500 pages everyone!

By now, Lara-Sue (sic) is whatever the fuck Ken thinks can sell his sob story this week, lmao.

Also, relevant video:

I mean, we hit the mark a long time ago, but I think we've officially done more with The Lara-Su Chronicles here than he has.

Happy 500th, everyone!

• Thumbs Up 5

I can't believe we reached 500 pages talking about Lara Su, while Penders still hasn't publish anything about this series.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Absolutely 2

20 hours ago, HywelAtTheMoon said:

What's the betting we get this to 1000 pages before he publishes anything?

To be honest, unless he actually releases whatever his project is supposed to be or there's some major news/statement involving him that reignites the fire in the fandom (9 times out of 10 it will likely be negative), I don't see this getting to 1000 pages since not too many people post here as often as before when this whole debacle started.

Anyway, highly doubt this will cause a storm of posts, but:

More like "renamed" and "rehashed" out, but I digress. So what he is saying, this is a landscape home? 

Ff76RceVEAAGdTm?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I am actually surprised he hasn’t said anything about sonic prime considering that alternate knuckles has the hat that’s like the one anti knuckles had plus I think he would have commented that this show is trying to use the proper freedom fighters concept considering alternate Amy is a cyborg just like bunnie

4 hours ago, Leebo4 said:

I am actually surprised he hasn’t said anything about sonic prime considering that alternate knuckles has the hat that’s like the one anti knuckles had plus I think he would have commented that this show is trying to use the proper freedom fighters concept considering alternate Amy is a cyborg just like bunnie

Except the thing is, Bunnie was created by DIC or SEGA (something like that), so they can turn any character into a cyborg without Penders getting involved.

2 hours ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

Except the thing is, Bunnie was created by DIC or SEGA (something like that), so they can turn any character into a cyborg without Penders getting involved.

I know but I would have expected him to make a comment about them trying to hide it’s a freedom fighter story 

I know full well he was brought on after these characters were created and I considered he would have made a comment considering alternate knuckles with that type of hat is more substantial if he wants to claim his ideas are being stolen than him claiming the same from knuckles having a dad in the second movie

i would put alternate knuckles with that hat on the same wavelength as ancient echidna with the master emerald power being like enerjak

8 hours ago, Leebo4 said:

I think we should avoid this bringing this  stuff up to him to avoid more legal threats from him. 

22 minutes ago, Zoomzeta said:

I think we should avoid this bringing this  stuff up to him to avoid more legal threats from him. 

Well that stop anyone who looks at it and decides to tell him?

24 minutes ago, Leebo4 said:

Well that stop anyone who looks at it and decides to tell him?

Which makes me wonder about who exactly told him about Knuckles' father in the movie?

On 10/31/2022 at 5:56 PM, Rabbitearsblog said:

Which makes me wonder about who exactly told him about Knuckles' father in the movie?

If I recall, he saw the movie and went through the roof on his own, didn’t he?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, babsiwuff said:

If I recall, he saw the movie and went through the roof on his own, didn’t he?

No, what kicked off him threatening to sue Paramount and SEGA was some random person on Twitter telling him that Locke was in the movie. 

he then later saw the movie and claimed it was true even though it very evident is not, giving us a double dose of idiocy. 

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

No, what kicked off him threatening to sue Paramount and SEGA was some random person on Twitter telling him that Locke was in the movie. 

he then later saw the movie and claimed it was true even though it very evident is not, giving us a double dose of idiocy. 

I'm guessing by the lack of followup on that "case" of his, that even he had to eventually realize that he'd get pulverized in court by Paramount.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 hour ago, Guergy said:

Penders got lucky with Archie but his luck was about to run out with Paramount and DEGA.

Yeah, Paramount is way more competent than Archie was.

• Thumbs Up 1

Looks like his move out of Twitter is starting with a new Discord channel:

UPDATE: Seems it has been shut down. Not a surprise, seeing how fast it got out of control there. Guess we will wait and see what his next plan is for post-Twitter socializing.

Also, of note, if he does plan to shut down his Twitter account soon, those that want to screenshot any relevant tweets of his before they disappear best do so before it's too late.

Edited by Promethean0416
Updating.

5 minutes ago, Promethean0416 said:

I am debating on whether or not to join just to see where this goes. Also, of note, if he does plan to shut down his Twitter account soon, those that want to screenshot any relevant tweets of his before they disappear best do so before it's too late.

Mmmhhh...I'll pass. 

1 hour ago, Promethean0416 said:

WARNING: Not blaming him fully for this, as it is a new channel but he has not set the ground rules or cleaned the bots/trolls, but the general topic is already a mess, spamming the same disgusting images over and over again. Might want to wait a bit until he fixes these issues.

I am debating on whether or not to join just to see where this goes. Also, of note, if he does plan to shut down his Twitter account soon, those that want to screenshot any relevant tweets of his before they disappear best do so before it's too late.

Hooo boy this is not gonna end well. I get the feeling he's gonna re-assess where he stands in all of this once he gets a taste of having to deal with people in real-time, especially given that he's given the keys for his critics and plain ol' trolls to harp on him in ways Twitter could never allow due to its format. Honestly if he wants to engage with fans he'd be better off just making a new forum for himself. 

I have zero attention of sharing any discord server with him but the fact that he chose to make his server public knowing full well he's going to be dealing with trolls on the regular is bad but the fact that he made it public while still figuring out how to use Discord... that's just begging for trouble.

And then there's the whole finding moderators he can actually trust to watch the server while he's off doing anything but write The Lara-Su Chronicles.

Dude would be better off staying on twitter or just writing a blog

On 10/27/2022 at 3:38 AM, Promethean0416 said:

To be honest, unless he actually releases whatever his project is supposed to be or there's some major news/statement involving him that reignites the fire in the fandom (9 times out of 10 it will likely be negative), I don't see this getting to 1000 pages since not too many people post here as often as before when this whole debacle started.

No see, the magic of Penders is constantly coming up with new and dumb things to say that fuel conversation. I mean, it's gotten us this far without him releasing so much as a single issue.

13 hours ago, Promethean0416 said:

WARNING: Not blaming him fully for this, as it is a new channel but he has not set the ground rules or cleaned the bots/trolls, but the general topic is already a mess, spamming the same disgusting images over and over again. Might want to wait a bit until he fixes these issues.

It’s been shut down btw.

• Thumbs Up 1