Awoo.

TwitchPlaysPokemon (Couple minutes passed, guess it's time to save again!)

Goldenlink64

So have they turned the Battle Animations back on yet?

"GUYS WE NEED TO MILK WHITNEY"

... Um, okay. Not sure why you'd want to do that to a teenage girl, but whatevs.

It's basically a return of the "We Need to beat Misty" shtick from Twitch Plays Pokemon Red.

We started Gen 2 seven hours ago and we're in Violet City at least. Totodile is best starter so if I see Lazergator go there will be a price to pay. Also:

51622,datledgeVCAF7.png

• Thumbs Up 3

I can't wait to see the PC magic that emerges in this gen. Also, the movement doesn't seem to be as stiff oddly enough.

The fact that Professor Elm and the assistant consider the ever-random AJDNNW the "only one they can rely on" to hatch and raise a baby Pokemon is on several levels of funny and nightmare fuel for me.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh man I can already the egg being coming a new religion. what will thechurchofhelix do?

This seems to be in effect in this stream.

f66.png

Hohoho!

I do believe, Youngster Joey, that...

oh-how-the-tables-have-turned-o.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

Totodile has so many amazing moments in the anime, it's impossible not to get comedy gold gifs.

kVxCEcj.gif

Also, to prevent this from being just another gif post, I want to bring up how this stream will bring up a new social experiment. It will be old memes vs new. There are people in the chat clamoring and screaming about worshiping Togepi's egg, but other places want newer memes to follow, like such. There's gonna be a big disconnect by the middle of this thing.

• Thumbs Up 5

If people are worshiping Togepi's Egg like they did Helix, then it's going to be pretty awkward/hilarious/sacrilegiousy when they get to the Day Care and get the other Egg from them, since this is Crystal.

Bonus points if the second egg hatches into a Shiny Pokemon, as it has a 50% chance to do so. More bonus points if the Baby Pokemon in that egg is Pichu.

So apparently word is starting to rise that AJ is Red's Zapdos' reincarnation.

I hope you guys don't mind if I just stick to calling him Gold.

Looks like we had our first ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ of the TPP Crystal stream.

I wonder how long it will take before Twitch decides it's good to raise the other members up. 

• Thumbs Up 1

There's some debate over whether pidgey is really the second coming of Bird Jesus, but personally I just think he's Hispanic.

There seems to be a movement trying to stop Totodile from evolving. The trolls have the advantage this time though, since they have a visible EXP bar.

Gen 2 fixes so much, but introduces new problems for these imbeciles. XD

Ladies and Gentlemen....Prince Omelette has hatched!

In addition....Praise our Great Lord Helix!

xplu.png

Edited by TCB
  • Thumbs Up 1

Why are we still in the ruins of alph confound it?

Edit: We're not getting out of here; are we?

DLZkkGM.png

• Thumbs Up 1

This is the work of the Dome!

Funnily enough there is a Kabuto picture puzzle in the Ruins of Alph. You need to finish it in order to meet Unown.

• Thumbs Up 1

I honestly hope they keep the Lazorgator since Totodile is one of my favorite pokemon of all time and he will definitely be the one of the most useful to the group.

I hope they didn't forget this Gen introduced Whirlpool and Waterfall as HMs.

Fan-fricken-tastic, we're back in the Bellsprout Tower again.

The Cult of the Sprout has always been quick to wrap potential members in its grasp.

• Thumbs Up 3