Awoo.

TwitchPlaysPokemon (Couple minutes passed, guess it's time to save again!)

Goldenlink64

If we can get through Victory Road which required Strength AND had fall through holes, we can take on Olivine's Lighthouse. 

My question is how we're gonna get through Ice Path

icepath.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

Oh, so there's talk of them doing Gen 2 next?

lighthouse.gif

This is the Olivine City Lighthouse. It is six storeys in height. On nearly every floor is an easily accessible hole that drops you down to the previous floor.

HAVE FUN MOTHERFUCKERS

*Ahem* Since we're also going to Gen 3,

112px-Sky_Pillar_before_E.png 112px-Sky_Pillar_entrance_E.png 112px-Sky_Pillar_1F_before_E.png 112px-Sky_Pillar_2F_before_E.png 112px-Sky_Pillar_3F_before_E.png 112px-Sky_Pillar_4F_before_E.png 112px-Sky_Pillar_5F_before_E.png 108px-Sky_Pillar_6F_before_E.png 112px-Sky_Pillar_1F_after_E.png 112px-Sky_Pillar_2F_after_E.png 112px-Sky_Pillar_3F_after_E.png 112px-Sky_Pillar_4F_after_E.png 112px-Sky_Pillar_5F_after_E.png 108px-Sky_Pillar_6F_after_E.png Sky Pillar says "Fucking HELLo."

Better get your Mach bikes ready, boys and girls!
  • Thumbs Up 2

Ah, the replay is up! For all those, like myself, who did not get to watch the glorious moment:

EDIT: Version with Chat

• Thumbs Up 2

"A thousand monkeys with typewriters will, given infinite time, eventually produce the works of Shakespeare."

This... I wouldn't call 'Shakesphere'. What has transpired seems to be a bizarre amalgamation of George Orwell, Ayn Rand, and the Bible.

Granted, I probably screwed up the metaphor, but still. Any famous anarchist writers I should include as well?

Wait, I just remembered; SHINNIES!!!shiny_water_pokemon_by_mostawesomestpers

139693__safe_rainbow-dash_pokemon_artist

With the exception of the Red Gyrados ( which IIRC has to be caught), watching Twitch handle those rare beauties is probably gonna hurts us all quite a bit.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, so there's talk of them doing Gen 2 next?

lighthouse.gif

This is the Olivine City Lighthouse. It is six storeys in height. On nearly every floor is an easily accessible hole that drops you down to the previous floor.

HAVE FUN MOTHERFUCKERS

Don't forget this bullshit!

tumblr_inline_n1r48gwkSa1r8r7g1.png

tumblr_inline_n1r4cbttJ91r8r7g1.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm pretty sure it's entirely possibly to just KO the Red Gyrados and continue the story just fine, so it's anyone's guess whether they'll even capture that much as far as shinies are concerned.

I'm pretty sure it's entirely possibly to just KO the Red Gyrados and continue the story just fine, so it's anyone's guess whether they'll even capture that much as far as shinies are concerned.

Catch or not, they're probably going to encounter quite a few.

Words seem inadequate to the occasion.  But this was a great adventure, and I'm glad to have been an observer.

I hope to see some new ridiculous gimmick added to Gold/Silver!

What I wanna know is how is the mythology is gonna be handled from here on out.

Will Lord Helix and The Dome return to their eons long slumber, letting new gods take their place?

Or will Lord Helix return in a new body, and continue the war against The Dome and His followers?

You can download the game save here.  (It might take a while to load; the traffic must be insane.)

Which ROM does it use?

Of course I end up missing up it cos I was asleep... >__>

I can't believe they did it though!! Seriously, that's amazing, and it only took them 255 hours. 8D Hopefully I can watch the next one (which will surely be G/S/C) all the way through. As much as possible anyway.

I gave up when the stream was so frustrating, and the trolls so strong. Forgive me Lord Helix, I failed you. D:

GG Everyone, it's been a pleasure being on this wild ride with you.

a59.png

R6ciWmX.png

• Thumbs Up 2

I feel like mankind has made a huge step today.

Creating a bizarre amalgamation of George Orwell, Ayn Rand, Mikhail Bakunin and the Bible in the form of a Pokemon play-through certainly is an achievement, yes.

Seriously, though, I'm surprised it didn't take longer. Probably would've taken longer if democracy mode wasn't a thing.

Stayed quite late last night to see if they'll beat the elite four plus Blue and of course I go to sleep thinking it wouldn't be done that night and figures they do. Congrats to anyone who participated, that was quite a feat.

Those "a" commands were strong towards the end.

So...I don't know if anyone noticed, but  Zapdos was Lv. 81 at the end of the battle.

Ya know, the same level as Red's Pikachu in the next set of games......and I will leave that to your imaginations.

• Thumbs Up 8