Awoo.

TwitchPlaysPokemon (Couple minutes passed, guess it's time to save again!)

Goldenlink64

I can definitely see where this is going next too; Gold will have to seek Red out to learn how to Quiet the voices in his head as well. But ultimately learn of the friends he will make.

I kinda interpreted the Ethan/Gold versus Red encounter as making us the antagonist. Red escapes to Mt. Silver after finding release from the voices, the pure silence of the mountain helps him to find peace and forge a new team of powerful allies - unknown to him, the voices simply inhabited another host, Ethan/Gold, with a desire to find and take control of Red once more under the name of Lord Helix himself. Red's final battle against us, the voices, are his final struggle to maintain his freedom since becoming Champion.

We did it? GOSH DANG IT ALL THE GOOD MOMENTS HAPPEN WHILE I'M EITHER SLEEPING OR AT SCHOOL. PRAISE HELIX!

So no Mewtwo? I actually dreamt that part today. Mewtwo was MegaMewtwo X I think, the fighting one, but with tattoos and an orange beard to look like Ganondorf.

The three legendary birds were there- Zapdos, Articuno who seemed to have been bleached white, and Moltres who was actually Winnie the Pooh.

Literally, it was Kingdom Hearts' model of Winnie the Pooh.

And the idea was that as we had approached Mewtwo the streamer cut all commands and there was never an actual battle- instead he had manage to make a cgi film, looking like a 90's cutscene, about the battle and ending. It was all around Mewtwo trying to tempt Red to go away with offers of money and threats of powet while Lord Helix gave Red the strength to persevere, and ended with Red physically fighting Mewtwo as Miyamoto cried tears of joy.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well of course they beat it while I was asleep.

But hey, holy shit, they beat it! The journey of 100,000 monkeys and one typewriter has finished, for now. Here's to every tree they cut, every ledge they jumped. To every trip through the spinner maze. To accidentally digging out of dungeons, to flailing helplessly against ghosts, to Bloody Sunday, to dying of poison at the key, to getting trapped behind NPCs, to Victory Road, the Elite 4, and the Hall of Fame. To every 'mon we caught, to every 'mon we released, but most of all to the streamer and everyone in the chat for making it all happen.

• Thumbs Up 5

You know what sucks, I wouldn't have missed it had I not decided to go to bed early last night.

Why is fate so cruel.

So the're gonna do another one in a few days? 

And regardless as to which pokemon game they pick, Pigeot is in those right? 

So 24 hours until the new day starts. Then 1 day to adjust to the new game.

And on the third day... bird Jesus will rise again? 

• Thumbs Up 1

Do you know what will be a godsend by playing Generation 2?

Being able to use HM moves by just pressing A on the target in overworld.

So the're gonna do another one in a few days? 

And regardless as to which pokemon game they pick, Pigeot is in those right? 

So 24 hours until the new day starts. Then 1 day to adjust to the new game.

And on the third day... bird Jesus will rise again? 

Pidgey are available from Route 29 onward, so... Bird Jesus must rise again. Praise unto him.

Honestly I'm more interested in seeing what new memes rise up, what new pokemon end up becoming heroes. Bird Jesus didn't become Bird Jesus due to a concentrated effort, it evolved naturally out of the chaos. Trying to forcibly replicate it...it's just not the same.

• Thumbs Up 9

Honestly I'm more interested in seeing what new memes rise up, what new pokemon end up becoming heroes. Bird Jesus didn't become Bird Jesus due to a concentrated effort, it evolved naturally out of the chaos. Trying to forcibly replicate it...it's just not the same.

As long as anarchy exists, there will always be new gods to rise.

• Thumbs Up 3

I wanna see what would happen if they encountered a shiny. Oh my gosh, I'm having giggle fits just imagining it.

Looks like I might get my wish after all!

I love the idea of this too. I can't wait to see how the Red/Blue events affect the new things in Gold/Silver.

Jeez, it sounds like I'm talking about a TV show

If any of those puzzles becomes a problem, we'll always just default back to Democracy until it's said and done.

• Thumbs Up 1

Y'know, I kind of feel sorry for Red. Since we're going to have to hunt him down in Mt. Silver and then proceed to mop the floor with him.

Hmmm, that might explain the Fire Red and Leaf Green games though. Seems the voices might come back after having defeated the poor kid.

I hope they hack the current team into Red's arsenal for Gold/Silver. Maybe change the levels as well, since the only particularly threatening Pokémon are AJ and Bird Jesus, and Helix should be the most powerful of them all in any case

zh4bhXo.png

People, this sort of stuff cannot be planned.

Could it have been Rick Ghastly sending us a message of sorts?

It's obviously a hoax or a bot.

The rest of the song is continuing below the highlighted segment.

Also come on... even if that did happen, how the hell would someone notice it at the speed it goes?

• Thumbs Up 3

Well now, this social experiment worked. And what lore and memories were created along the way.

And now...after Red's triumphant victory in becoming the Pokemon League Champion, those voices...they started to fade away. More and more his mind was clearing; and in that, a new-found peace.

He...was free. Finally free.

However, not wanting to have the voices creep back anytime soon, Red decided he must go where no one could dare traverse. A place where, at least to him, the voices would not come back to haunt him. Ultimately he made his way to Mt. Silver, a place of utmost solitude and haven from those voices....

..little did he know, three years from the day he was crowned Champion, a new soul will have to contend with the Return of the Voices, as destiny waits for no one in the World of Pokemon. 

This has been the story of a God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince an All-Terrain Vehicle, and the one who overcame hardship after hardship on his quest for victory and freedom.

-Twitch Plays Pokemon: Red, 2014

As long as anarchy exists, there will always be new gods to rise.

PRAISE OUR NEW CYNICAL LORD, NOCTOWL

• Thumbs Up 2

Since Gen 3's also viable, do you think he'll have us play as Red in Fire Red before we get to the Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire game, so as to continue the story of TPP?