Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

Yes, i would love to see a second season on Disney XD. CN has treated this show like garbage. As a rule, i never watch CN anymore unless Boom is on, just to spite them. I leave the TV on Nick as soon as Boom ends as a middle finger to CN. Are you CN what I'm saying?

Edited by Myst

Yes, i would love to see a second season on Disney XD. CN has treated this show like garbage. As a rule, i never watch CN anymore unless Boom is on, just to spite them. I leave the TV on Nick as soon as Boom ends as a middle finger to CN. Are you CN what I'm saying?

Wait so you don't watch the Citizen Kane of cartoons just because you hate CN ?

I dont think disney xd kr nicktoon are in many countries. For example, we here only have  Cn, boomerang, nickelodeon and disney channel. 

Hang on, I thought we'll be getting No Robots Allowed next Saturday.

Of course not. Sonic Boom TV Episode 46 (No Robots Allowed) is going to be aired this Saturday on CN North America.

Honestly Cartoon Network, compared to other kids channels, feels the most competent at what they're doing in my opinion. And that's saying a lot considering how they've treated this show.

Honestly Cartoon Network, compared to other kids channels, feels the most competent at what they're doing in my opinion. And that's saying a lot considering how they've treated this show.

Honestly, there is literally only 2 things Cartoon Network needs to do that can satisfy me.

1. Advertise the show already! I mean, when they advertised that 2 week marathon of new Boom-isodes, the viewings were very high during its run so there is an audience that's a mixture of both kids and adults.

2. Give Boom more showtimes! Heck, put it along the block with CN's other shows like Steven Universe, Adventure Time and etc, it's probably the showblock where most kids are likely to watch the channel.

That's literally, all they need to do then again, both can be mutually-exclusive but still. As long as CN treats the show well, I won't have to bicker like a 60 year old man (even though I feel like one).

• Thumbs Up 1

Of course not. Sonic Boom TV Episode 46 (No Robots Allowed) is going to be aired this Saturday on CN North America.

Isn't that he said? =o

Honestly, there is literally only 2 things Cartoon Network needs to do that can satisfy me.

1. Advertise the show already! I mean, when they advertised that 2 week marathon of new Boom-isodes, the viewings were very high during its run so there is an audience that's a mixture of both kids and adults.

2. Give Boom more showtimes! Heck, put it along the block with CN's other shows like Steven Universe, Adventure Time and etc, it's probably the showblock where most kids are likely to watch the channel.

That's literally, all they need to do then again, both can be mutually-exclusive but still. As long as CN treats the show well, I won't have to bicker like a 60 year old man (even though I feel like one).

You sir, have read my mind. I'm glad you feel the same way. 

Sonic Boom? Part of CN's Thursday night lineup? That'll never happen. CN reserves that spot for their 'brillant' original programming like Uncle Grandpa, TTGO! and Steven Universe. Yuck. Come to think of it, any show that's not a CN original is treated like garbage. That new Transformers cartoon has an even worse timeslot than Boom.

Edited by Myst
  • Thumbs Up 1

I love how you guys think the other channels will really treat Boom any better. Nick wouldn't know a good show if it bit them on their leg, considering the only decent shows they have (Korra and TMNT 2012) are constantly mistreated by the channel in order to show stupid shit like Modern Spongebob, Breadwinners, and Rocket Monkeys. Disney XD are usually too busy with either live action stuff or Marvel shows, Disney Channel's just a bunch of live action sitcom shit, and the decent stuff they have like Gravity Falls, Wander over Yonder, and Star vs The Forces of Evil, all usually don't have many timeslots. Exactly why would Boom be any different?

• Thumbs Up 6

When's the last time you watched any of those networks? A: Rocket Monkeys has been cancelled for awhile now. B: TMNT airs all the time on Nicktoons, and im constantly seeing TMNT toy commercials. TMNT has also gotten a lot of primetime airings of new episodes. It's Nick's biggest cashcow since Spongebob. Personally, I don't know why, it's very ugly and the attempts at humor are annoying. TMNT 2003 was much better, but I digress.. Gravity Falls gets lots of airtime on Disney, so I don't know what you're talking about. DisneyXD had a lot of promos for that new PacMan cartoon. And they aired Underground quite a bit in 2013, even aired a 3 hour marathon.

Biggest cash cow? Dude, Season 3 alone was forced onto breaks all the time. Sonic Boom had what? 2 or 3? TMNT Season 3 has had well over 6 breaks at this point. As for Rocket Monkeys, I know it's cancelled. But it was a prime example of my point. The majority of Nick shows are shit that tries to appeal to the lowest form of fart jokes, and bro attitudes. Breadwinners especially is getting a shit ton of promotion despite how terrible it is.

as for Gravity Falls, in the UK, we have about 2 different air times every day. One during the day and one during the night, the rest is live action sitcoms and Marvel shows. 

Maybe your perception of it's entire history, but not it's entire history. I'm not badmouthing the show, but the old masters of CN can beat anything.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic Boom? Part of CN's Thursday night lineup? That'll never happen. CN reserves that spot for their 'brillant' original programming like Uncle Grandpa, TTGO! and Steven Universe. Yuck. Come to think of it, any show that's not a CN original is treated like garbage. That new Transformers cartoon has an even worse timeslot than Boom.

That's because Cartoon Network has no need for a Hasbro show like TransFormers Robots in Disguise 2015. Discovery Family would've been more suited for that, but nooooo, they got My Little Pony and TransFormers Rescue Bots.

Edited by YoshiAngemon

This show is nowhere near as good as you guys are saying it is, just saying. 

At least it has a 'good' tag on it.

And it's better than Sonic X in some ways.

That's not saying much to be perfectly honest. 

• Thumbs Up 6

Well that's like, your opinion, man.

• Thumbs Up 5

I'm not saying it's a great show, I don't even think anyone here has said it's a great show. It's good, some episodes are better than others, if you don't think it's that good, then that's your opinion dude.