Awoo.

Hyrule Warriors (Legend of Zelda and the Dynasty Warriors sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!)

YoshiUnity

Yeah, that is the problem isn't it. The only threat comes at night when the monsters are about (and they were a recent problem), and the knights often say how dangerous it is to fly at night, but they sure don't explain why.

...I think what they meant by that was that it'd be unsafe to fly at night because you could easily crash into stuff. tongue.png Also, I doubt that there were never any monsters around, but I don't think that was never made clear one way or the other.

So if Ganondorf isn't the villain, does that make him more or less likely to be a playable character...?

Bowser tends to be playable whenever a new enemy kidnaps Peach, so I guess it's possible.

"Ganon/dorf will be playable, but to please our good friend Sakurai, he won't be using his sword at all!"

I'm sorry

All I really care about (among characters that aren't guaranteed, anyway) is Midna, but knowing my luck that means she won't show up at all ever hahaha...ha.....

...I think what they meant by that was that it'd be unsafe to fly at night because you could easily crash into stuff. tongue.png Also, I doubt that there were never any monsters around, but I don't think that was never made clear one way or the other.

"Ganon/dorf will be playable, but to please our good friend Sakurai, he won't be using his sword at all!"

I'm sorry

All I really care about (among characters that aren't guaranteed, anyway) is Midna, but knowing my luck that means she won't show up at all ever hahaha...ha.....

Hey, if Senran Kagura taught me something about 1 vs a lot, punching and kicking people are just as, if not more satisfying than swords :V

Hey, if Senran Kagura taught me something about 1 vs a lot, punching and kicking people are just as, if not more satisfying than swords :V

Do u fggts even Dark Souls?

>full game playthrough

>nothing but armoured grieves and fists as weapons

>come at me.

>Praise the fucking sun.

• Thumbs Up 1

I knew Team Ninja were working on this from the start, as soon as I seen the character renders. It screams typical TN to me.

Do tell. I'm curious.

The overall art style and CGI effects they used on the art, is the same techniques and effects they use for the Dead or Alive series, the face structure, eye style and the way they've modelled the details and anime hair is literally a page right out of the way they did DoA, and Other M.

> Team Ninja developing game for beloved Nintendo IP

Has anyone made a "definition of insanity" joke yet?

Well at least they can't fuck over the story this time...hopefully. Hopefully Nintendo has them under tight control. 

I just want Girahim playable in this game.

And pig Ganon.

Even if this game messes the story, Aonuma confirmed that it is not part of the timeline.

Team Ninja eh? I'll admit I've never played a Team Ninja game, but looking at their recent games (Ninja Gaiden 3, Other M, Toukiden) doesn't make this exciting news. From all the terrible stuff I've heard about Other M's story and characterization, I just hope Team Ninja stays far, far away from the story and focus on the refining the gameplay...hopefully.

Also, new unexpected playable characters huh? I hope we get to play as a Zora and/or a Goron. That'd be coo.

Wasn't it sakamoto himself that okayed that story though? I remember someone saying that, besides I think its ultimately up to Aonuma on how the story plays out.

• Thumbs Up 1

Other M's story is Sakamoto's, the gameplay is Team Ninja.

Team Ninja are "ok", as developers. It's just a Warriors game, it doesn't exactly take development genius to design it. I doubt Team Ninja will have much to do with the story of this either, and if they do I imagine it'll be relatively inoffensive.

Honestly I'm a bit disappointed that this is ALL they revealed so far. Hopefully we see more at E3, but at least Impa is confirmed.

But, one thing is for certain. The story sucks ass so far. For crying out loud, Zelda is kidnapped AGAIN? Can't they come up with something more original? Hopefully that changes and Zelda quickly becomes a playable character. The new antagonist looks decent I guess. Ganondorf should be playable at this rate, as well.

Even if this game messes the story, Aonuma confirmed that it is not part of the timeline.

When did he say that? All I remember is Iwata saying that this wasn't the Zelda U.

So am I going to be the first one to point out the giant Team Ninja Boobies™ in that scan or what.

When did he say that? All I remember is Iwata saying that this wasn't the Zelda U.

Nevermind, I think I misinterpreted information somewhere down the line.

So am I going to be the first one to point out the giant Team Ninja Boobiesin that scan or what.

...probably because I don't see what you're looking at? Its hard to see anything in the scans as is, and from what I do see, I don't see "giant" breasts anywhere or anything... Worst case scenario slightly more well-endowed, maybe? Certainly nothing ridiculous like I see pretty much everywhere.

...probably because I don't see what you're looking at? Its hard to see anything in the scans as is, and from what I do see, I don't see "giant" breasts anywhere or anything... Worst case scenario slightly more well-endowed, maybe? Certainly nothing ridiculous like I see pretty much everywhere.

537b94363394a.png

Can't say I see outfits like that everywhere but I guess I'm just not playing enough Japanese games these days

537b94363394a.png

Can't say I see outfits like that everywhere but I guess I'm just not playing enough Japanese games these days

Yeah I didn't see that. Although frankly I do see outfits like that everywhere... ok, perhaps not "everywhere," but fairly often. And it honestly pisses me off. This is certainly not something I'd be looking forward to here, I just hope this character is the exception.

Oh, that is a positive about this game. A female villain. Very, very few female villains in the Zelda series.

Team Ninja are "ok", as developers. It's just a Warriors game, it doesn't exactly take development genius to design it. I doubt Team Ninja will have much to do with the story of this either, and if they do I imagine it'll be relatively inoffensive.

If thats true, then why need two developers then? I'm pretty sure Omega Force can handle the gameplay, cutscenes, and story by themselves (with Nintendo's guidance of course). As I can see, Team Ninja's talents will either be relegated to help progress the Warriors' gameplay, maybe add some gameplay elements they've worked on before, or give their artistic input.

After the travesty that was Other M, they're not about to just give full creative freedom to a Zelda game, of all things, to Team Ninja. Seems to be a supporting role.

Other M's story is Sakamoto's, the gameplay is Team Ninja.

Nope, even the gameplay was Sakamoto's to an extent. It was him who said "Hey, why don't we hold the Wii remote on its side while doing some stiff platforming but then suddenly flip it over and point awkwardly with it when it goes first person?! I'm a genius!" 8D Team Ninja just followed orders.

Just expect Impa and every other female character in the game to have huge bouncing booby bombs with lolwut physics in cut scenes! 

Oh yes. That's true...greeeeeat. Other M wasn't too bad though with boob physics was it?

Oh yes. That's true...greeeeeat. Other M wasn't too bad though with boob physics was it?

No, but you did get a "nice" shot of Zero Suit Samus' ass at least once per cutscene. 

OM_1a_5259.jpg

ccfbdc41e588013cfc986b96f1d58640.png?ito

No, but you did get a "nice" shot of Zero Suit Samus' ass at least once per cutscene. 

OM_1a_5259.jpg

ccfbdc41e588013cfc986b96f1d58640.png?ito

the old "Hey look, it's the PLOT!" trope has never been more appropriate

• Thumbs Up 1

No, but you did get a "nice" shot of Zero Suit Samus' ass at least once per cutscene.  OM_1a_5259.jpg ccfbdc41e588013cfc986b96f1d58640.png?ito

And a damn fine ass it is too.... *stares with little hearts floating and popping above head*

• Thumbs Up 5