Awoo.

Spoiler Topic [Warning - Untagged Discussion]

Carbo

Calling all French! Calling all French!

Either this is a review copy, or the street date was broken. Again!

Someone's got the FULL Windy Hill World. Acts 1 - 4, and all of it's related cutscenes. Dudes, we've hit the mother load right here. It's the longest spoiler yet! Granted, it's only Windy Hill, but still. Hope you've got an hour to spare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nOZRhyvuUQ

If only I knew some French too...

Did he really just walk RIGHT INTO A MOTORBUG? I swear.........What the fuck? Dude shut the fuck up. Learn what the run button is before you start bitching about the game. It's not the game, its you. YOU SUCK!

I can't believe that guy made two HUGE walkthroughs and he still has no idea about the run button. Yeah, that's something that should not even be there but still..Man, players nowadays are such pussies...Good old times of the Barrel of Doom...

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't believe that guy made two HUGE walkthroughs and he still has no idea about the run button. Yeah, that's something that should not even be there but still..Man, players nowadays are such pussies...Good old times of the Barrel of Doom...

Don't forget the mystic cave pit and the pillar puzzle in Lost Labyrinth act 2

How come he doesn't notice all those hint/help pop-up thingies on the upper part of the screen? It's like he is completely ignoring it, and calls the game too slow.

*Watches french guy's other walk through*

facepalm.jpeg

He can't be this dumb. Can he? 

Edited by Eternal EX

Heh, Sonic gets a tad snarky with Tails' long-windedness.

And he likes pushing Zazz's buttons XD.

He wont push my buttons again >.>, he wouldnt like me when im angry

• Thumbs Up 4

Tails built a TV out of trombones...

Reprogrammed a super computer with washer fluid and toothpaste...

...so for him, fixing the Tornado's propeller is as easy as taking a nap.

Hence snark snark Sonic laugh.png

"You didn't need to tell me your whole life you know. It was enough to tell me that you could take off"

On the Circus minigame, where you use that trampoline so Sonic won't fall on the ground, both Sonic and Tails are playable there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98axPWfVm8I

7:05

He's kinda playable on a minigame... Its a start, I guess.

If nothing else, it means they have a playable model for him that even has his little jump animation with the tails sticking out.

Hopes raised for extra characters as DLC/in future games...?

• Thumbs Up 3

I just wanna know more of what Knuckles & Amy are doing in the story besides hangin in Green Hill messin with Flickies .-.

• Thumbs Up 1

I just wanna know more of what Knuckles & Amy are doing in the story besides hangin in Green Hill messin with Flickies .-.

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark here and say they're not going to do anything that important :\

Don't know if anyone's pointed it out yet, but we've got us the first part of an english let's play of the game up on YouTube now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSUejQaonks

There's nothing all that new in this video: just the same opening scene, first act & Amy & Knuckles cutscene that we've grown accustomed to seeing so far, but we should be seeing some new english cutscenes coming out of this guy soon enough!

I totally think people are gonna stall & upload more gameplay & shit for both versions on the 18th anyway, trollin mothafuckas

So I just saw that English let's play... Zazz, I must ask, why do you have a creepy obsession with Sonic's ass?

So I just kinda thought...

The story seems to be around 'Save the animals and stop the Deadly Six!', but as we all know, there are Wisps in there. The Wisps are in the same capsules they were in in Sonic Colours, which Eggman trapped them in...

Are the Wisps going to be addressed at all in the story? You can use them in Windy Hill, so you'd think Sonic would have mentioned them to Tails, right? It gets me thinking if they were originally planned to be in the game and just added before announcement...

• Thumbs Up 1

Sorry for posting again so soon, but that guy doing the english playthorugh of Sonic Lost World I posted about has uploaded his run of Act 2 of Windy Hill, and it includes the english version of that "Bunnies to Badniks" cutscene so if anyone wants to see that one in english then you can see it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lygyDOLc2AI

NOTE: if all you want to see is the cutscene, then skip the video to 00:51.

So I just saw that English let's play... Zazz, I must ask, why do you have a creepy obsession with Sonic's ass?

Nah im straight, and I was still under Eggman's control, there must be some fruity side effects to the conch shell or some shit

• Thumbs Up 1

So Zazz has an obsession with butts, Zomom has an obsession with food, Zik has an obsession with Sensei stuff, Zeena has an obsession with looking good, Zor has an obsession with depression, and Zavok has an obsession with power.

Free obsessions for everybody.

• Thumbs Up 3