Awoo.

Spoiler Topic [Warning - Untagged Discussion]

Carbo

Calling all French! Calling all French!

Either this is a review copy, or the street date was broken. Again!

Someone's got the FULL Windy Hill World. Acts 1 - 4, and all of it's related cutscenes. Dudes, we've hit the mother load right here. It's the longest spoiler yet! Granted, it's only Windy Hill, but still. Hope you've got an hour to spare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nOZRhyvuUQ

If only I knew some French too...

Geezus. Dude needs to stop shouting into his mic over his own mistakes and... I don't know, actually start using those hint icons if he's having so much trouble with it. Seriously, now...

New cutscenes have arrived. (More English Annotations) (Hopefully get the Zazz & Sonic Cutscene up later on today)

Cutscene #1: Lesson time Hedgehog!

Cutscene #2: Eggman & Sonic team up? Crikey!

Now for the French (Again with the fact that they're links to the videos. Dammit)

Cutscene #1: Zazz & Sonic

http://youtu.be/_LCSzmPlPag

Cutscene #2: Ready for take off!

http://youtu.be/Ux7r3ksajHU

Edited by Red

Would it kill some people to have the English option on...

It really pisses me off for them to not only just set it to spanish (I don't care how the Spanish man thinks), but to talk over the cutscene, That drives me off the line

Edited by Red

I like to be able to understand what I'm watching.

The videos aren't being made for you, specifically.
  • Thumbs Up 9

Yes, because the primary concern of players who don't understand English should definitely be making sure some person in America can understand the game they're playing.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, I'm pretty sure the players themselves think the same, hence their keeping the settings on their native language.

• Thumbs Up 2

Guys, I understand everything you're saying, but I kinda still want some English too.

Edited by Dark Yakuzu

Guys, I understand everything you're saying, but I kinda still want some English too.

Just wait a couple more days, man. People in the English-speaky areas are just about to get their copies.

Damn did anyone get the 3DS version? Im like dumb hyped for some gameplay right about now, only 1 day left till Europe gets a hold of the game, all aboard the hype train 

• Thumbs Up 2

Make this a meme! I repeat, Make this a god damn meme?!

Why ruin it like that?

Also, if TimmiT's got the game now, then I guess in the next couple of days I should be expecting a full-on review from Retro or something.

Edited by Aspoopkara
  • Thumbs Up 1

Also, if TimmiT's got the game now, then I guess in the next couple of days I should be expecting a full-on review from Retro or something.

I'm not reviewing it, or at least I'm not doing the Sonic Retro review.

Edited by TimmiT