Awoo.

Spoiler Topic [Warning - Untagged Discussion]

Carbo

The first 8 minutes were such a pain to watch. The rest was better but wasn't enjoyable to watch either.:(

At least I can tell they've improved facial animations in cutscenes.

Edited by ArtFenix

I know it's hard to hear, but I'm really liking that music in the last cutscene of that vid.

Not sure of the context, but I liked it when Sonic and Tails were chuckling at each other. Can't get enough of that bromance. Orbot spinning Cubot around was a nice background detail as well.

Can't wait to see this in English!

It seems after he cleared zone 4 of Tropical Coast a red question mark appeared, does that mean an additional zone or special stage?

Cutscene 1-

Zik - Your moment has come, insolent Hedgehog!

Prepare for a lesson in respect!

It's going to be painful.

Sonic - [spanish expressions I assume mean typical bravado]

Zik - Follow me, if you dare!

Cutscene 2-

Eggman - We have a common problem… so large only together can we fix it.

Sonic - [i assume Y dale is an expression for impatience], I've told you we can fend off for ourselves against the zeti!

Eggman - I'm not saying you can't, but… those thieves have one of my inventions on their control… and are using it for something it wasn't designed for.

Tails - Uh… and what WAS it designed for, Doctor?

Eggman - Supposedly to extract energy from the world, but it's too unstable! Once it reaches full power, there's no way of stopping it. It'll dry the world out!

Sonic - Oh, so that's what Amy was talking about!

Tails - And you want to go destroy it and everything's fine, no?

Sonic - Of course!

Tails - *groan*

Sonic - What? It's worked well so far!

Eggman - Ah, so you solve everything, right hedgehog? If what you want is a cataclysmic explosion that will burn everything in a 200km radius, go ahead, destroy it!

Sonic - Let's see, doesn't it have a switch?

Eggman -  No, not anymore. I have to get to that machine and reprogram it so it'll shut down. I will contribute with my genius! And yourselves with the brute force to stop the zeti.

Tails - Wow, thank you. Thanks for asking so nicely.

Sonic - Heheh nice one pal

Tails - Heheh

Eggman - Wake up, Tails! It's even more disgusting for me than for you to work with my worst enemies, but we're facing the end of the world!

Sonic - Pff, from the start working with you sounds like the end of the world, Eggman! When we're done with this I'm going to spend hours on the shower!

EDIT: BAH HUMBUG, RUSH!

Edited by Albator
  • Thumbs Up 2

Working with Eggman is the end of the world? Yeah, tell that to the number of times you worked with him in games like SA2, Heroes, ShTH, and other titles, Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 2

...which usually were the end of the world :V

Which weren't at the fault of or uncommon of them working together. You know what I meant. XP

Edited by CreepySpiritSonic

Really am hoping for someone to upload the music to the levels, sound test menu or not.

Because I want that Desert Ruins Act 2 inside me asap. :U

Sonic, Tails and Eggman cutscene rough translation:

Eggman: We have a common problem . So great that only we can solve it together.

Sonic: And I told you, we can manage ourselves against the Zeti .

Eggman: Do not say no, but ... these thieves have one of my inventions in their power ... and they are using it for something for which it was designed .

Tails: And what was it designed for, doctor ?

Eggman: It is supposed to extract energy from the world, but is very unstable... At full power, no one can shut it down. It'll turn the planet into a raisin.

Sonic: Ah, so that's what Amy meant earlier...

Tails: And you want to go and shred it up, right?

Sonic: Come on, of course I will...It's what I do best!

Eggman : Ah, so you plan to fix it to all, hedgehog? ! If what you want is a cataclysmic blast that burns everything in a radius of 200km , then destroy it!

Sonic: Let's see, no off-switch?

Eggman: No, not anymore. I have to get to that machine and reprogram it to shut down... I'll use my wits! And with your brute force, we can defeat the Zeti!

Tails: Uhh, no ... thanks for asking.

Sonic: HAH, nice one!

Tails: Haha, thank you.

Eggman: Wake up, Tails! It disgusts me more than you to work with my worst enemies... but we're facing the end of the world!

Sonic: Pfft, to work with you sounds like end of the world anyway, Eggman! When we're done with this, I'm gonna have to spend hours in the shower!

Wow. Tails is kind of a bitch in this game, it's hillarious!

Edited by Ringo ~
  • Thumbs Up 1

Man, Sushi left us hanging all day. damn I was really hoping my question could be answered so I could pass it along to !!!!! at FFShrine.

POSSIBLE NOTIFICATION:

I may be able to go pick up the game from a buddy's game store in a few hours

If I do, I'll do my best to give you guys as much info as you want

EDIT:

I should rephrase that: I'll do my best to give you guys as much info as you guys want to a extent because I've just remembered some people from SKY are coming in the afternoon to install my new fibre internet so seeing as the Wii U's in the same room as the wires and router, I'll be off it for a hour or 2 so beh

Edited by DiscordinIce
  • Thumbs Up 6

Wow, I'm not gonna lie Sonic is a bit of an ass here. At this point he must know how much of a threat the Zeti are, and he refuses to work with the only guy that knows anything about them and is the only one who can potentially shut down their evil plot?

I know Eggman betrays him at the end, but Sonic doesn't know that, and besides Sonic is the one who fucked up everything by destroying the Magic Conch Shell in the first place :/

Wow, I'm not gonna lie Sonic is a bit of an ass here. At this point he must know how much of a threat the Zeti are, and he refuses to work with the only guy that knows anything about them and is the only one who can potentially shut down their evil plot?

I know Eggman betrays him at the end, but Sonic doesn't know that, and besides Sonic is the one who fucked up everything by destroying the Magic Conch Shell in the first place :/

Sonic already knows Eggman is going to probably try something once he gets the chance, yes he knows nothing about the Zeti, but thats it, he also doesn't know nothing about the situation they are in, for all he knows, the whole betrayal was just an act and Eggman is just there to doublecross him, he can't trust anything Eggman says either, because it is Eggman, he should be suspicious, or not even liking the idea, because he knows it won't end well at all.

Its not really Sonic's fault, yes he did something stupid by destroying the shell, but Eggman enslaved the six, Eggman brought Sonic and Tails to the Lost Hex, created the machine they are now using, and he also kidnapped lots of animals to make the robots Sonic now need to destroy, heck, during that cutscene, Eggman was seen controlling the six with the shell, Sonic must've thought ''Hey, they are sentient, not mindless beasts, maybe if I free them from Eggman's controll, they'll stop trying to kill me!'', and then rushed into action without thinking twice. Besides, Eggman left the conch right in the open while gloating, even if Sonic wasn't there, the six could have easily thrown something at it, making it fall from his hands, and then it would end up the same way it ended with Sonic.

Eggman: Do not say no, but ... these thieves have one of my inventions in their power ... and they are using it for something for which it was designed .

Eggman: It is supposed to extract energy from the world, but is very unstable... At full power, no one can shut it down. It'll turn the planet into a raisin.

Eggman : Ah, so you plan to fix it to all, hedgehog? ! If what you want is a cataclysmic blast that burns everything in a radius of 200km , then destroy it!

Eggman: No, not anymore. I have to get to that machine and reprogram it to shut down... I'll use my wits! And with your brute force, we can defeat the Zeti!

Eggman: Wake up, Tails! It disgusts me more than you to work with my worst enemies... but we're facing the end of the world!

Sonic: Pfft, to work with you sounds like end of the world anyway, Eggman! When we're done with this, I'm gonna have to spend hours in the shower!

Pretty good job Indy. You actually handle Spanish quite well. tongue.png

Juuust going to do the same thing and fix it up a bit.

Eggman: We have a common problem. So big that we can only solve it together.

Sonic: And I told you, we can manage ourselves against the Zeti .

Eggman: I'm not saying you can't, but ... those thieves have one of my inventions in their power ... and they are using it for something that it wasn't designed for.

Tails: And what was it designed for, doctor ?

Eggman: It's supposed to extract energy from this world, but it's very unstable... When it reaches full power, no one can shut it down. It'll turn the planet into a raisin.

Sonic: Ah, so that's what Amy meant earlier...

Tails: And you want to go and shred it up, right?

Sonic: Of course.

*Tails sighs*

Sonic: What? Come on, it's what I do best!

Eggman : Ah, so that's how you fix everything, Hedgehog?! If what you want is a cataclysmic blast that burns everything in a radius of 200km, go on, destroy it!

Sonic: Let's see, doesn't it have a switch?

Eggman: No, not anymore. I have to get to that machine and reprogram it to shut down... I'll use my wits! And with your brute force, we can defeat the Zeti!

Tails: Wow, nice... Thanks for asking.

Sonic: Haha, good one!

Tails: Haha, thank you.

Eggman: Wake up, Tails! It disgusts me more than you to work with my worst enemies... but we're facing the end of the world!

Sonic: Pfft, of course working with you sounds like end of the world, Eggman! When we're done with this I'm going to spend hours under the shower. 

EDIT: Stupid forum coding >:c

Edited by Spooky Mr. Bones

*sees video*

As much as I love someone playing the game so I don't have to waste money.....this guy sucks. I mean was it not obvious to use the pineapple to destroy the mole creatures? If you can't H.A. the krab the first time, why try again? And again....and again. To be honest, I'm surprised he beat Zeti on his first try. I literally skipped most of the video just to see if he beat the act. 20 freaking minutes on something so simple. One can only imagine how long he would have spent on Rouge's Mad Space space stage (SA2B). It hurt so much to watch the video. At least the cutscene was worth the wait....

• Thumbs Up 1

Calling all French! Calling all French!

Either this is a review copy, or the street date was broken. Again!

Someone's got the FULL Windy Hill World. Acts 1 - 4, and all of it's related cutscenes. Dudes, we've hit the mother load right here. It's the longest spoiler yet! Granted, it's only Windy Hill, but still. Hope you've got an hour to spare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nOZRhyvuUQ

If only I knew some French too...

• Thumbs Up 4

Cutscene 1-

Zik - Your moment has come, insolent Hedgehog!

Prepare for a lesson in respect!

It's going to be painful.

Sonic - [spanish expressions I assume mean typical bravado]

Zik - Follow me, if you dare!

Cutscene 2-

Eggman - We have a common problem… so large only together can we fix it.

Sonic - [i assume Y dale is an expression for impatience], I've told you we can fend off for ourselves against the zeti!

Eggman - I'm not saying you can't, but… those thieves have one of my inventions on their control… and are using it for something it wasn't designed for.

Tails - Uh… and what WAS it designed for, Doctor?

Eggman - Supposedly to extract energy from the world, but it's too unstable! Once it reaches full power, there's no way of stopping it. It'll dry the world out!

Sonic - Oh, so that's what Amy was talking about!

Tails - And you want to go destroy it and everything's fine, no?

Sonic - Of course!

Tails - *groan*

Sonic - What? It's worked well so far!

Eggman - Ah, so you solve everything, right hedgehog? If what you want is a cataclysmic explosion that will burn everything in a 200km radius, go ahead, destroy it!

Sonic - Let's see, doesn't it have a switch?

Eggman -  No, not anymore. I have to get to that machine and reprogram it so it'll shut down. I will contribute with my genius! And yourselves with the brute force to stop the zeti.

Tails - Wow, thank you. Thanks for asking so nicely.

Sonic - Heheh nice one pal

Tails - Heheh

Eggman - Wake up, Tails! It's even more disgusting for me than for you to work with my worst enemies, but we're facing the end of the world!

Sonic - Pff, from the start working with you sounds like the end of the world, Eggman! When we're done with this I'm going to spend hours on the shower!

EDIT: BAH HUMBUG, RUSH!

Time to do my duty!

Calling all French! Calling all French!   Either this is a review copy, or the street date was broken. Again!   Someone's got the FULL Windy Hill World. Acts 1 - 4, and all of it's related cutscenes. Dudes, we've hit the mother load right here. It's the longest spoiler yet! Granted, it's only Windy Hill, but still. Hope you've got an hour to spare.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nOZRhyvuUQ   If only I knew some French too...

*starts watching*   Ugh, why isn't he using the run button?
Annnd that a roadblock for me. Can someone upload the cutscenes?

Glorious cutscenes! One thing I noticed is that Eggman actually refers to the robots as "badniks". Is this a first?

Pretty sure it is, actually. As far as I can recall--and keep in mind I have an awful memory--none of the characters have referred to Eggman's robots as "badniks", even in the Adventure era (the most likely time for them to be referred to by their "classic name" in a cutscene, all things considered).