Awoo.

Spoiler Topic [Warning - Untagged Discussion]

Carbo

is there a music/sound test option? if not is there anyway to control the SFX and voice volume.

This is ciritcal to gameripping seeing as we don't have the Wii-U fully cracked.

Story Spoiler incoming. Zomom said stuff like

"squeeze that Doctor

till he explodes". and "eat him". Eew.

D'ohohoho, here come the innuendo jokes.

• Thumbs Up 1

Woah whoa whoa someone here has the game?

I NEED TO KNOW

EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Seriously, I need to know everything that happens in the story! What do Knux and Amy do and say throughout the game? Whats the final boss name and what is it like? What does Tails do? What is Super Sonic like?

TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Woah whoa whoa someone here has the game?

I NEED TO KNOW

EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Seriously, I need to know everything that happens in the story! What do Knux and Amy do and say throughout the game? Whats the final boss name and what is it like? What does Tails do? What is Super Sonic like?

TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

he's only on the third zone how is he supposed to answer that

I would like to upload the music, but I don't know how to do that and I propably don't have the software to rip the music sad.png Sorry guys!

Aanyways, I need to go to bed now. Got some work to do tomorrow.

Just stand still, record the footage, upload it to youtube, use YouTube to MP3 Converter - Fast, Free - ListenToYouTube.com, put it into movie maker, add the mp3, add the pictures to the length of the mp3, upload to youtube, done. Oh and I'd love Frozen Factory 1 please.

Im pretty sure there must be audio options, try looking for them, then turn voices and Sound effects down and the Soundtrack up, then the only thing playing will be it... If not, just do what Blue Star said.

I say we just let him enjoy the game, if he uploads a song for one person then slowly everyone will expect him to upload the entire soundtrack. :P Really like Desert Ruins' music!

• Thumbs Up 3

he's only on the third zone how is he supposed to answer that

HE KNOWS THE ANSWERS TO ALL  OF OUR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAME BEFORE HE EVEN BOUGHT IT!!!! HE SHALL ANSWER!!!

...wow, that sounded crazy.

HE KNOWS THE ANSWERS TO ALL  OF OUR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAME BEFORE HE EVEN BOUGHT IT!!!! HE SHALL ANSWER!!!

...wow, that sounded crazy.

Uhhhh...

yo-dawg-chill-out-why-are-u-writing-in-c

Or wait patiently until it comes out smile.png(I'm dying inside)

Not sure if anyone post this but someone on YouTube named Tailschannel has a picture of the Final boss for the 3ds version. I saw the title and clicked away, but I just wanted to share. Soooo go search it up.

Edited by jordine

I know complaining about new players is kind of overdone but oh my god he is so bad at this game.

• Thumbs Up 8

Hmmm, I wonder if each D6 member has a third encounter in their respective zones.

Loved Orbot and Cubot in that cutscene.  There was just something rather amusing about watching Orbot spin Cubot's head like a basketball on his index finger whilst Eggman is talking.

Edited by SiLeNtDo0m

... and that part w/the pineapple was creative, but unintuitive.

It was pretty obvious, I thought. The first planetoid teaches you that fruit kills robots and killing robots lets you move on. On the second, the robots avoid you, but you have a fruit that you can (sort of) control.

Hehehe, Sonic is so put-out by working with Eggman to the point that he wants to take a loooong shower when their business with each other is done laugh.png

Yeah he could have ended that egg pawn segment fast if he used the kick.

Zik's fight reminds me of the dingodile boss in crash 3 where you have to get rid of the shield or crystals blocking your way to him and his final attack reminds me of cortex firing slow blasts.

Edited by Time Eater

Hehehe, Sonic is a put-out by working with Eggman to the point that he wants to take an looong shower when their business with each other is done laugh.png

Well considering how dickish Eggman is in this game, you could say Sonic reeks of 'bag egg' smell.

*ba-dum-tish*

I am so sorry....

Well considering how dickish Eggman is in this game, you could say Sonic reeks of 'bag egg' smell.

*ba-dum-tish*

I am so sorry....

I think he feels dirty working with the doc :lol: