Awoo.

Mighty No.9 - New Inafune title!

Meow

I'm pretty much satisfied with all the goals we hit already, and a 3DS version is far beyond reach. It coming to the next gen console I'm not getting for 5 years doesn't really concern me when I can play it on 2 of the consoles I have now. 

im finding it hard to give a shit about the xb1/ps4 releases

i mean i know by the time the game is released theyll have replaced the ps3/360 and it'd kind of be expected from them but

meh

i mostly just support it because not having it on those consoles could lose the game a good number of sales

• Thumbs Up 1

70K in 1 day? Yeah, I don't think we'll make it.

Since this past it's made an additional 30k in less than 3 hours. The $3.3 mil target is a definite at this point.

EDIT: Completely forgot that the page doesn't display the PayPal donations. What's the current overall total at?

Edited by SiLeNtDo0m

Next gen console versions of MN9 are go

YES! This will definitely increase sales, this is great!

Edited by Chaos Warp

i77e.png

This has made my day, awesome.

Now lets get that handheld goal!! 

tumblr_mmy7173cTR1ry4q0lo1_500.gif

C'mon it's time to get hype say, "Whoop, there it is"

C'mon all the fellas say, "Whoop, there it is"

C'mon one time for the ladies say, "Whoop, there it is"

Now all the fellas say, "Whoop, there it is!"

Woah dang, I didn't expect it to jump so much in these last hours. I mean I should've saw it coming I guess but still amazed haha. Still like 19 hours left to go and still see the numbers going pretty strong. Kinda predicting we'll fall just short of the Call stage thing at 3.7 million, though part of me hopes it some how manages to at least get that far just so I can see what that last "?" is haha.

Anyways finally got around to backing it and can't wait for my digital copy for PS4 I guess, <3

• Thumbs Up 1

I really hope that it reaches the Call mode stage/boss!! I'm gonna just keep hoping for it to happen since the game is picking up massive steam again on kickstarter.

• Thumbs Up 1

Inafune is going to have a heart attack the next time he sees the kickstarter page. I seriously think were going to send the man into cardiac arrest over the joy of having his project being overfunded by 3 million odd dollars!!

3 million capcom. think about it, you could've had that.

• Thumbs Up 3

This is the biggest Kickstarter Krunch I've ever seen.

At this rate, over the next 19 hours, I honestly do think we'll be hitting every stretch goal, you guys.

My fingers are crossed for that 3DS version.

Seriously, I'll take that one over the PC download if I can help it.

• Thumbs Up 1