Awoo.

Mighty No.9 - New Inafune title!

Meow

And yet you upport this project for no other reason than to spite Capcom

wat

I supported this because I want to fucking play it, don't put words in my mouth. Do you honestly think a Kickstarte would raise 4mil on spite?

Edited by Solkia

wat

I supported this because I want to fucking play it, don't put words in my mouth.

Except for the part where you claim that having the game published by Capcom would be shitting on all the people who backed it

Once again I'm convinced you're not actually reading my posts, but I'll avoid the Ad Hominem

"We backed this so we could be done with Capcom"

That is what I said. We don't want a game made by Capcom and we don't want a game published by Capcom.

Mighty No.9 is Inafune's project. It's our project. It's our passion.

Capcom has no right to be a part of it after all the butchering they've done of the goddamn Mega Man series. It's like if the Catholic church held a rally for our troops and suddenly said "We'd be happy to have the Westboro Baptist Church advertise it for us."

Is that clear enough?

• Thumbs Up 2

Yes, it's Inafune's project and he has the right to do whatever he wants with it

That includes having it published by Capcom if he so chooses

if capcom takes than expect the money you sent in to go to waste

also expect to not know anything about the development process like you originally would have

its like a huge fuck you really

That said even if it does get published y Capcom I'm against it getting reskinned as a Mega Man game. I thought this game was supposed to have its own identity and not just be another Mega Man game?

Edited by Blitz 'n Burst
  • Thumbs Up 2

That said even if it does get published y Capcom I'm against it getting reskinned as a Mega Man game. I thought this game was supposed to have its own identity and not just be another Mega Man game?

Yeah, that's the only thing im scared of with this proposal cause if inafune does decide to turn it into a megaman game, we wont get beck and call which honestly, to me I like the duo quite a bit and would like to see their abilities and character, not megaman. Though of course inafune could just make it so beck is renamed into another megaman but still be the same along with everything else being name changed to fit the megaman universe.

• 5 weeks later...

boomp

Mighty Numbers have all been made and the forum is up and running. They say they'll need a week or so to get ll the details worked out and then they'll email your account info.

inb4 500 "don't let capcom in" topics

>capcom agrees to produce the project

>immediately cancels it

>continues scavenging for non-Megaman linked resources to produce Ultra Street Fighter IV: Better Than Sex Edition XII for next-gen consoles

>files for bankruptcy few years later

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

just got this in my inbox:

Project Update #32: AND YOUR MIGHTY NO. IS…

Posted by comcept USA, LLC ♥ Like

...Well, we can’t very well tell all 70,000+ of you right here, can we? biggrin.png

Backers: check the email you used as your Kickstarter contact (maybe the one that notified you of this message?), or the email you used for PayPal -- notifications are being sent in batches every fifteen minutes starting...NOW! (It’ll take about four or five days for all of them to be processed and sent, by the way, so if you don’t see yours yet, be patient -- it’s coming soon!).

Inside that email you’ll find your exclusive Mighty No., as well as a unique password to log in to the brand-new, just-launched (!) official Mighty No. 9 webpage at www.MightyNo9.com!

Once you’re logged in, you can post on the official forums, change your contact email for future Kickstarter business and rewards, and more.

We’ll cya there!

-The Mighty No. 9 Team

NOTE: Only Kickstarter backers are currently able to login. All backers will be sent their Mighty No. and password to the email address they used for their Kickstarter or PayPal account; it will take roughly one week to send all these emails out, so if you don't have yours yet, please, be patient! You can change your contact email in "My Account" once you are logged in.

PAX honorary backers: Enter your Mighty No. as your username (you can change your username in "My Account" once you are logged in). Enter only the digits of your number as found in your email or the card included with your PAX t-shirt; do not add "#", "No.", extra "0"s, etc. (Ex. "#084" would be username "84")

For your password, enter it exactly as it appears (case-sensitive) in the message sent to the email address you used for your Kickstarter or PayPal account. PAX attendees who received a three-line grid for their password should enter all twelve characters of their password with no spaces, starting with the top line of four characters, left to right, and then the second line, left to right, and finally the bottom line, left to right. You can change your password in "My Account" once you are logged in.

Expect your Mighty #s soon!

Same here. Anyone else? I'm making a list so we can meet up on the new forum.

1. goku262002 (gamerguy2002)
  2. ChaosSupremeSonic
  3. MegasonicZX
  4. FourCartridge (Mighty No. 1484)
  5. SilentDoom (Might No. 6761)
  6. CrazyBean
  7. Duck Avenger Nald
  8. Gen-Kun

I'm thinking about using my SSMB name there too.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

I'll probably use gamerguy2002 seeing its my gamertag on XBL and I don't want that fuckwad in canada to sign up with it.

You guys tell us broke people who couldn't back a little bit about what goes on there, okay?

Not much ATM. People are mostly meeting each other and getting to know the other backers.

Edited by FourCartridge

Meanwhile, I still have yet to get my number...:(

I don't have mine yet.

I don't even know if I want to join, it's probably going to be filled with "TAKE THAT CAPCOM" shitposting.