Awoo.

Mighty No.9 - New Inafune title!

Meow

As much as it sounds awesome, that final stretch goal is surely an utopia to reach. I'm still glad the numbers will most likely arrive at Beck & Call Mode, but after that i'm not sure anymore. Granted, they could easily extend the Paypal donation time period, but i don't know how much they will gain from that.

Anyway, i will surely take the PS3 version of the game.

100k till Beck and Call mode.

So who's getting this on PC? I want a Co-op buddy.

While I'm not sure if I'll be able to back it, I know I'll be getting this for PC for sure when it eventually comes out, so I'll be your Co-op buddy!

Backers, you just received something in your inboxes.

It's time to vote on Call's design.

PICK E, H, G, OR I FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh man the pick-haired one didn't make the cut at all, that was my favourite! Not sure which one I would pick from this selection...........

I voted for I. Its design just clicked for me. E and G are pretty good too. H is nice but a bit too simplistic for me.

Edited by KrazyBean

Looking at it I think I want H or E or F. I want a design that looks like she'd be somewhat capable of kicking some ass: thinking about Back and Call Co-Op mode here. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I like H. They're all cute in their own way, but H is the one that sticks out to me the most.

Also LOL'd at D's similar Wily-styled hair.

• Thumbs Up 1

I really like E, she looks like a flight stewardess.

I think E or F would be my choices.

But just look at D. The hell? it's like the artist lost all interest from the waist down.

I'm not backing (yet) but I'd definitely pick E. A, B, C, D and I are big no-nos. Don't like F either actually, and it really reminds me of something...

Blossom_Battle_pose.png

Edited by Blue Blood

I looks like the Luna goddess from Klonoa Door to Phantomile lol.

H gets my vote, yum~ <3

Oh what the fuck, C is a Unicorn.

Once the Brony's catch wind, fuuuuuuuuck!

Edited by Zeena
  • Thumbs Up 1

Very partial to A and I, though I like how C kept in mind that she should be transforming like Beck is to keep with the gameplay. Badass centuar heroine and all that!

Teetering on voting for A... gonna let this stew over for the moment.

Edit: Oh, and echoing everyone's sentiments about pink-haired Call not being in this. Why.

Edited by t0ms0nic

Wat? No pink haired Call?

Dammit...I'm going with either E, F, or G then...

EDIT: E it is for me.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonîc

I don't...really like any of them. :/

I mean most of them are pretty well designed, and could be solid NPCs or something, but I think I prefer all of the other designs they had shown before to all of these. I guess E is my favorite of these, but it's still...hrm...

...well I guess it doesn't matter, it was always going to be not-Roll anyway...

(also you don't need to be a backer to vote for this, so everyone should hurry up and vote for someone other than not-Roll)

e: after some thought, I think I could be satisfied with E. But green Call was still better and boring not-Roll is still going to win anyway. :/

Edited by Diogenes

I personally like E and F the most. F looks more like Beck, whereas E is probably my favourite for the simple reason that she has an earpiece in... and seeing as she's called Call, that does seem rather appropriate.

So yeah, one of those two preferably. Absolutely hate D though, why is that option even a thing.

D's appearance there is kinda hilarious. All of the other designs have an air of finalness to them, or some form of extra sketches in the background to show off little details and tidbits about them, and then D is just a rough sketch of a young, cross-dressing Wily going "sup, I'm here too"

I'm all for E. Some of the others look ok but holy moly my pants for E. Not sure if I still get a vote if I back it right now, but that's what I'd vote if I could haha.

EDIT: Oh nevermind, I guess I can vote. After reading the thing, I guess Call is supposed to be just a pure robot, so part of me feels like the expressionate "E" choice doesn't fit well with it, but I picked it anyways lawl. I love the design way too much and really hope it wins

I went with E in the end, seemed to appeal to me the most. I was tempted by some others though, in particular C and I.

I voted C because it's not so stereotypically moe and showcased a lot of cool forms and functions plus robot unicorn partner. However I expect either E or F to win because of either hips/mini-skirt or Roll resemblance respectively. Almost voted for H too since she looks a lot like Penny Gadget.

Penny_Gadget.png

My first idea was to pick someone who could fit standing on the field with Beck and kicking ass, so my eyes went towards C because it actually looked like the only design somehow fit for combat (disregarding the Unicorn) but there was something about that face that I didn't like... So I skipped it, B looks too far away from what I was looking for, F is nice but I'd rather not have a character that resembles Roll so much, H looks like it came out from another series(wut?) and I gave me the same feeling as B so it was between G and E (never considered the others).

G might look like something that fits more with the character's backstory, but E looks simply better and fit enough to stand next to our new blue Hero, so I picked that one.

#TeamE ALL THE WAY

Hear! Hear! o/

Edited by gato

I really wanna vote F but for the sake of variety (and because i like this design also) I might just go with A.

Edit: my god it was really hard not to choose F, it just seems like the perfect design for this and honestly im semi hoping it wins but I still picked A.

Edited by megadude001