Awoo.

Mighty No.9 - New Inafune title!

Meow

There's about 30k to go! I'm really impressed at how passionate both the developers and the fans are for this game.

There's about 30k to go! I'm really impressed at how passionate both the developers and the fans are for this game.

Yep, between me posting that number and you posting just now, the number really did increase by 20k more.

We're doing it! I can't wait....even though the game won't be out for a good while.

I still want to know what that final mystery stretch goal would have been if it isn't just an empty bait.

• Thumbs Up 1

> glorious portable mighty no 9

Loki-Cheers-Excited-In-The-Avengers-Gif.

I thought we had no chance of making that goal. Fuck yes. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Yup, we hit 4mil.

wow.

That's flippin' insane. Well...it's over. Now we wait for some gameplay to emerge in the coming months.

Edited by KrazyBean

Time to celebrate.

Time to celebrate LIKE AMERICANS

or alternately, 

Edited by Sixth-Wonder Soma
  • Thumbs Up 2

Crap. I don't have the money with me at the moment to pay for my pledge...I won't get any money until Monday. Crapbaskets, this is not good. I hope that they can wait mellow.png

Edited by KrazyBean

Not yet for me, but its still there waiting for you Inafune!! biggrin.pngKEEP YOUR MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNTS UNTIL PROCESSING IS DONE! its gonna take awhile.

Holy hell it was still coming in for a second there. I thought people found a way to get around it to donate more :v:

This was fun, felt like I'm apart of something big. wonder what that last strech goal was?...

Edited by goku262002

I've been following this since it came up in August and sadly couldn't help fund it due to my money issues. D: However, the fact that Mighty No. 9 made it all the way to the $4 million in a matter of days is incredible! I will definitely be looking forward to seeing all the gameplay footage in a few months time and will be buying it the moment it comes out on Wii U. Suck it Capcom!

Now...I think I might have some leftover money to support Shantae... XP

H, E, and F WIN!

I'm surprised H was that popular, but the other two I 100% expected to be the top 2.

I also want to know where these results are coming from.

But F was the one I was hoping for. Moeshit Call is best Call

Annnnnnd were dark! Inafune is gonna go back to his development cave and tease us with special stuff for the next 18 months.

Don't know if this was already posted but I was really hoping that Renegade Kid was going to do the 3DS port, turns out:

https://twitter.com/JoolsWatsham/status/385039396887478273

@gamerguy2002 We will not be involved with the 3DS port of Mighty No.9. The porting feat is in the capable hands of @AbstractionGame.

Aww, that sucks. I was hoping they would get the 3DS deal. sad.png