Awoo.

Xbox One Discussion

Remy

So I made a comment in the status saying I had done this video. I wasn't sure if I was going to upload/post it because it's a huge load of nonsense, but here it is.

I don't even know what I was thinking, seriously. Please don't judge me smile.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0iERF5RN3o

Edited by SkyLlamaz
  • Thumbs Up 3

Unlimited friends list? That's pretty cool. It's nice to see an interview that isn't trying to captivate on the same questions on "Xbox 1 sux"

Also it's pretty cool that they're discussing on publishers imposing these restrictions. So if a company doesn't want to DRM, they don't have to.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nope.

The reason I say this, is that you don't lose your 360 games licences if your Live account is banned because the console has an offline mode. This is damage control, and bears little relation to reality.

Well they clearly said (after I posted that) that you won't lose access to Xbox One games you buy. If you're banned you'll still be able to do the daily check in and play them, at least in single player mode.

This was said in this interview today link

So either way that's good news.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well they clearly said (after I posted that) that you won't lose access to Xbox One games you buy. If you're banned you'll still be able to do the daily check in and play them, at least in single player mode.

This was said in this interview today link

So either way that's good news.

That is awesome news biggrin.png Not that I was going to be naughty anyway :P 

That is awesome news biggrin.png Not that I was going to be naughty anyway tongue.png

No, it's merely not as terrible as the rest of the news pertaining to the Xbone.

• Thumbs Up 2

More good news. Microsoft published games on Xbox One will cost the same as Xbox 360 games :D

Microsoft-published Xbox One games will be $60
http://www.oxmonline.com/microsoft-published-xbox-one-games-will-be-60

Hopefully that will be the case in Europe and hopefully third parties will continue to charge the same price, too. 

• Thumbs Up 1

If they actually tried to make the average retail Xbox One game cost more than that, I'd probably die of laughter.

Edited by Chooch
  • Thumbs Up 7

And the poor Aussies will continue to look and think "That's it?"

YV6MHRo.png

On a serious note I think it's be reasonable for them to go slightly lower in price (maybe 50$) because of the used game stuff, but I didn't expect it. It's give them a slight edge.

Edited by SkyLlamaz

YV6MHRo.png

I was going to say something about placeholder prices, but then I noticed that Ghosts is actually retail. Here is your torch and pitchfork.

That's pretty standard.

It's okay though, there's no shortage of other reasons to shit on the Xbone. 8)

Oh hey. Games are the same price.

...Pardon me asking, but how is this good news? This is just sort of the standard industry stuff. They're still ripping people off in a multitude of other ways.

Take a look at the comments thread of this news story from last year about the majority of Wii U game prices being $60, the same price as Xbox 360/PS3 games. There are a lot of people annoyed there for having to pay $10 more than the $50 Wii games cost.

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=185404

• Thumbs Up 1

More good news. Microsoft published games on Xbox One will cost the same as Xbox 360 games :D

Microsoft-published Xbox One games will be $60

http://www.oxmonline.com/microsoft-published-xbox-one-games-will-be-60

Hopefully that will be the case in Europe and hopefully third parties will continue to charge the same price, too.

Actually if I was a XONE owner I will feel ripped off with that price. $60 with DRM and cannot trade unless you go to 'participating' retailers and GameStop will just rip you off...

Heck none of this trading stuff is available at launch!

360/PS3/WiiU/PS4 versions will always be better than the XONE version because of this. Especially when they are all priced at $60. Unless there is worthwhile exclusive content. And I mean worthwhile content.

• Thumbs Up 4

Take a look at the comments thread of this news story from last year about the majority of Wii U game prices being $60, the same price as Xbox 360/PS3 games. There are a lot of people annoyed there for having to pay $10 more than the $50 Wii games cost.

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=185404

And I consider those people rather silly. I'm not sure what else to say. Feel free to be happy about this course of events, certainly, but I honestly am not getting the greatness of it.

Edited by Sixth-Rate Soma

I saw people taking pictures at E3, showing someone fix the computer that held one of the games. Windows 7....  you know, more I hear about this, the more I think in the back of my head that it will probably fail worse then the Vita, making it like the dream cast...  this isn't good for Microsoft. They already lost alot of money in Windows 8 not selling good AT ALL. Now this?  Pshhh

And I consider those people rather silly. I'm not sure what else to say. Feel free to be happy about this course of events, certainly, but I honestly am not getting the greatness of it.

I think it's more of a "Holy shit Microsoft left something alone instead of fucking it up!" kind of deal.

I'm not making it out to be absolutely epic and marvellous news. I'm just happy to see that the game prices are staying the same and not going higher. That's all. With a new generation and higher production costs, game prices could have gone higher. 

• Thumbs Up 5

I'm not making it out to be absolutely epic and marvellous news. I'm just happy to see that the game prices are staying the same and not going higher. That's all. With a new generation and higher production costs, game prices could have gone higher. 

Very good point, but with the Xbone's DRM policies, the gams should have similar prices compared to Steam to relieve some of backlash and give the system a clear advantage over the Ps4.