Awoo.

Xbox One Discussion

Remy

Those are nice prices, $399 is still not bad for a 1TB console.

Really the dongle thing again?! lemmie guess its gonna sell for a few years then suddenly go out of print and making the dongles super fucking hard to find.

Meh, at least I now have a wireless option for my PC with the Xbone controller--sometimes, I just don't want to deal with any cords with my gaming stuff. At least this dongle looks to be more durable than the fiddly, prone-to-breaking one for the 360 controller, too.

lol, Pachter says Microsoft won't drop the price of the Xbox and one day later they drop the price.  :lol:

Oh, the 1TB model also has a matte finish instead of gloss.

Good! I hate gloss it gets soo attracted to dust.

lol, Pachter says Microsoft won't drop the price of the Xbox and one day later they drop the price.  :lol:

Well technically they didn't, it is still going for $399. just a different model is in its place.

LOOPHOLES!

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta make sure Sonic 06 makes it on that list of backward compatible games.

;3

Turok, actually.

Loved that game, hate to see it die on the XB360 console without it getting ported over to XBO.

• 2 weeks later...

You can ask Cortana game-related questions to help you in the game?

That is awesome.

Already saw the E3 preview, it looks hella confusing. RIP Xbox 360 blocks. =\

Do you think there's any chance of the white Xbox One making a return later this year?

• 5 weeks later...

So, Gears of War 1 is on the backwards compatibility preview right now, along with the rest of the Gears games coming at the public launch in the Winter. However, here's the big news. If you play Gears of War Ultimate Edition between release and the end of the year, you'll get all four Gears games on the BC for a grand total of

• $0
  • £0
  • €0

That's right, absolutely free. Mad fucking props to Microsoft and the Coalition for this.

Edited by Athena Cykes

• 1 month later...

Basically, if you don't have an Xbox One, get one this Christmas; because in addition to the 5 bundles that already existed (and the Xbox One Elite bundle but that doesn't come with games). You can now get the:

Basically, hurry the fuck up and buy an Xbox One.

Edited by Athena Cykes
  • Thumbs Up 1

Am I the only one who thinks that they might have gone a bit overboard with the amount of bundles? I mean choice is a great thing, and the prices outside of the Kinect and Lego Movie bundles are great, but there are a total of eight Xbox One bundles hitting shelves this holiday. That's a lot of shelf space and the move is a double edged sword for them if this doesn't entice people to buy an Xbone over a PS4. If all else fails however, there should be some great Black Friday deals though, which is great for the consumer. 

I have honestly been tempted to buy an Xbox One but outside of Halo 5 which only slightly piques my interest (though if it's really good, I will probably outright want it), there's nothing else on the system that really interests me. It's a shame because I can tell that Microsoft is trying, maybe the system just isn't for me, at least not yet. Still, great to see some competition going. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Glad about this, its just a shame it took 2 years to get to this point. man bad PR does wonders to your credibility.

• Thumbs Up 1

Having a hard time figuring out the new backwards capability feature. Aren't you supposed to just find a 360 game that you've played before ready to download in the Games section? I really haven't looked into it much.