Awoo.

Archie's Mega Man - Discussion Thread

Jeffhog

The main cover might be another case of misleading what the actual content will be since

Ra Moon did die in the most recent issue. And I don't think they'd really bring him back so soon after the Blackout arc.

And any cover with Zero is guaranteed to be awesome. Especially if it's done by Bates.

I've got a question about MM #32, I'm just really impatient since i don't get my copy until later...

Can someone list the robot masters that cameo in the issue? I just heard that Pump man makes his debute. Does anyone else debute? or was it just him that appeared?

EDIT: Never mind, I finally got my copy of the issue. man, it's sadder than I was expecting it to be... :(

Um, this is my first time doing this, but i took some pics of my favourite scenes from MM #32, i'm gonna put them as spoilers to be safe smile.png

1471151_716904114988287_1030350513_n.jpg

1468666_716991051646260_2097451724_n.jpg

1464705_716990624979636_1874764736_n.jpg

1479342_716990864979612_1513324725_n.jpg

1150155_716991251646240_1115508041_n.jpg

Sorry these aren't in the best quality, i couldn't really get the light out of the pics too...

• Thumbs Up 1

(this will be my last post for a while, sorry for double posting again!) 

Anyway, this isn't really related to the comics, but i'm not gonna be able to say this tomorrow... Otanjobi ometeto Rock man! Or in English, Happy (early) 26th birthday Mega Man! :D I wish I'd become a mega man fan last year so I could've celebrated his 25th...

So yeah it's the series's 26th anniversary so lets talk about 1 of 2 good things that's actually happening to this franchises. So what did everybody think of blackout the curse of ra moon?

• 3 weeks later...

I believe it's been delayed for subscribers too.

EDIT: Though besides the fact that we know Mega Man will survive and that Wily will start easing his way back in Light's trust, I kind of hope that we'll maybe see Break Man drop in without anybody noticing. Just to see how Roll is doing and realize how strong Mega Man really was back the ruins compared to when they first fought. Sort of plant the seed for not only wanting to test Rock during the MM3 arc, but to also finally see how bad Wily is despite still wanting to fulfill his debt to the doctor for saving him.  

Wow, the art is amazing biggrin.png and I was wondering when we'd see Rock in his civilian form again... even though it was technically his uh... I don't know what it's called for robots... 

Who's the artist? It's amazing and one more issue till Mega Man X :D

I was just looking through Brent McCarthy's website and i came across #36's cover 

Screen%20Shot%202013-12-04%20at%206.31.4

The solicit isn't there, but I'm pretty sure it's due to come any day now

So, people have gotten their copy of #33, I would love to see pics from later on in the issue (mostly when Rock wakes up) but I could probably wait until later to get my copy

I finally got my copy of #33, and I couldn't help but shed a few tears during the reunions although I couldn't help but laugh at Rock and Roll on the page XD But i'm with Rock on that

Oh hey, my favourite robot master cameos for the 3rd issue in a row XD

I'm not the best at this, but i posted a review of #33 on my deviantart, and just for anyone that doesn't have issue and wants to know what happens, well, heres the full plot

The issue starts off with Dr.Light, Wily, Roll and Auto working on saving Rock, once they've got an E-tank connected to his circuits, his energy level rises. Dr.Light questions Wily about Blues, which Wily explains everything that happened except he lies about Blues escaping him. Auto asks why hasn't anyone called the police yet and Wily yells back saying he's innocent Dr.light then suggests that Wily takes a shower, and then him Auto and Roll shut Rock down for further repairs.

It then skips to hours later, where Roll and Auto are doing more repairs to Rock while Dr.Light and Wily get some rest. Auto asks roll if she believes Wily's story, she says shes not sure and replys saying that she sometimes wishes she could've been the one that got changed into a fight robot, then Rock wouldn't be in this situation, Auto tells her that if she was, Rock would be in her position (Rock also somehow sheds a tear) they then shut him down again.

The next day, they've fully booted Rock up again, but it will take a few minutes for his systems to boot up fully. Wily and Dr.light then celebrate over another successful project until... Gil and Rosy come in to arrest Wily, Wily gets furious and yells at Dr.Light saying that he's innocent. Dr.Light then says that he'll do as much as he can to help Wily get out, with Gil not being really happy at Wily's outburst. As the arguing continues and the Agents eventually win and are about to take Wily away, but someone yells at them to wait, who does it turn out to be? None other than Rock! Roll and Rush run up to him and help him stand, Roll telling to him to be careful, as he just woke up, Rock says that he needs to say something, he then says to the Agents that Wily's innocent and his stories true (With Gil asking why it can't be simple for them, if you get what i mean XD) Rosie stats that she thinks the court would take the testimony and think Wily's playing with Rock's memories, but Dr Light stats that he made sure Wily can't do that again.

Rock says that if Wily is innocent he will help. He and Wily shake hands and Dr.Light tells Wily to hang in there and warns him about the public opinion, they walk outside, and of course, reporters are there. Wily tells the reporters that they'll know that he's innocent. The reporters turn to Dr.Light and Rock but Dr.Light asks all the reporters to not ask them anything, as he desperately needs to spend time with his children. He then closes the door on them and tells Rock that it's over, Rock asks him what he means and Dr.Light tells him the fights over and he can change out of his armour.

Rock deactivates his armour and is immediately tackled/hugged by Roll, with Rock asking where it was 1 minute agi, the two then have a mini arguement about him being dramatic or not. Auto then high fives him and then Rock turns to Dr.Light and says "I wish i could've said this a while ago..." then he hugs Dr.Light while saying"Hi dad, I'm home." With Dr.Light saying "Welcome home son, welcome home." Rock asks if the rest of the worlds okay and Dr.Light starts explaining once the power was back on, all of the robot masters started helping with everything. Rock sighs in relief while Roll wonders about Blues, Dr.Light replies saying that they'll find Blues and he can explain, Rock then says that he'll head back to the Lanfront Ruins to find out what happened.

The issues ends with Break man and the MM2 and 3 robot masters chasing after Shaodw man, trying to stop him.

Ok, I'll stop posting for a while after this, but the solicit for #36 has come:

On the eve of the MEGA MAN/MEGA MAN X Crossover comes the TWISTED tale that could only be called “A Chance at Redemption”! Dr. Wily is a free man, cleared of wrongdoing, and it’s all thanks to–Mega Man?! Can even an evil villain like himself live with a lie of that magnitude? Can he enjoy a life of robotics research next to his “frenemy” Dr. Light? Will the promise of power in Gamma be far too tempting? The answer to all your burning questions lie in this mega-fun issue! Plus, be sure to pick up both regular and variant editions to read both SHOCKING “post-credits” alternate endings! Includes cover art by Patrick “SPAZ” Spaziante and a stunning “TRIAL OF DR. WILY” variant cover from rising MEGA-star Brent McCarthy! Script: Ian Flynn Art: POWREE, Gary Martin, John Workman and Matt Herms Cover: Patrick “SPAZ” Spaziante Trial of Dr. Wily Variant Cover: Brent McCarthy Shipping Date: 4/2 On Sale at Comic Specialty Shops: 4/16 32-page, full color comic

That solicit confuses me. Issue 37 will be a crossover with X and the regular cover and variant cover to isdue 36 have different ends? What?

To everyone that can't wait for #34, your in luck, pics of the issue have come! :D 

CBR-MMX-01-164cf.jpg

CBR-MMX-02-68158.jpg

CBR-MMX-03-49e20.jpg

CBR-MMX-04-9a15b.jpg

Bew9mfBCAAAajbv.jpg

So thats what Dr.Cain looks like, I thought he was Wily for a second XD Is that POWREE's pencils I see again in the first pic? Or is it a new artist?

To everyone that can't wait for #34, your in luck, pics of the issue have come! biggrin.png

CBR-MMX-01-164cf.jpg

CBR-MMX-02-68158.jpg

CBR-MMX-03-49e20.jpg

CBR-MMX-04-9a15b.jpg

Bew9mfBCAAAajbv.jpg

So thats what Dr.Cain looks like, I thought he was Wily for a second XD Is that POWREE's pencils I see again in the first pic? Or is it a new artist?

Ok, so I dont know much about the X series backstory....

but are they building Vile?