Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

*sees picture of the day* 

Damn I love the lighting in this game.

• Thumbs Up 4

*sees picture of the day* 

Damn I love the lighting in this game.

Agree!

I generally love the graphics of the Wii U. Great example is Pikmin 3 at the moment.

They look extreme gorgeous. I love how Nintendo implements his HD. Even New Super Mario Bros U looks great!wub.png

Can't wait for SSB4.. :3

so does this picture pretty much confirm that you can still jump off of player's heads like in Brawl?

Toadstool Jump.

But yeah, it looks like the Toadstool Jump, or just a well timed photo of Pikachu in some jumping animation, or air attack animation.

Toadstool Jump.

But yeah, it looks like the Toadstool Jump, or just a well timed photo of Pikachu in some jumping animation, or air attack animation.

hmmm, never knew it actually had a term. The more you know I guess

Todas Picture of the Day

P790496.jpg

Pikachu and Donkey Kong think the Spaceship is so tiny, its Funny to them.

DK AND PIKACHU ARE TOO BIG FOR THE SPACESHIP

DE-CONFIRMED FOR SMASH 4

• Thumbs Up 3

Footstool jump is the name of the Brawl mechanic.

Toadstool jump is Peach's float, obviously.

• Thumbs Up 1

fy0ntf.jpg

Another look at the 3DS version.

People are saying that this is the other Kid Icarus stage we saw with the reset bomb actually in the middle of going off, but my first thought was that it was inside Hades.

Edited by Solly
  • Thumbs Up 2

Reggie is not a video game character. 

Stop this nonsense.

Edit: That's definitely inside the Reset Bomb. I thought that Donkey Kong was just a rock for a moment.

Edited by w00tkins
  • Thumbs Up 3

fy0ntf.jpg

Another look at the 3DS version.

People are saying that this is the other Kid Icarus stage we saw with the reset bomb actually in the middle of going off, but my first thought was that it was inside Hades.

Yeah, it looks somewhat flesh-based to me, but if it is Hades then that'd mean Kid Icarus has yet another stage for the 3DS so I guess it being the reset bomb is also logical while still looking rather odd.

Also, my tired eyes saw DK as a giant floating wig.

It's the inside of the Reset Bomb.

It's shitty quality, but here's the best pic I could find of the level

maxresdefault.jpg

Look at the design of the level in the background, it matches the one in the Smash Bros Pic.

The Kid Icarus stage on 3DS takes place during the entirety of Chapter 11 of uprising.

I wonder what the Kid Icarus stage on Wii-U will be like (If we even are getting an Uprising stage on Wii-U)

Edited by Nintendoga

I'd love a classic Kid Icarus stage on the WiiU, but I think it's unlikely. Even before Uprising existed, Brawl just gave us "Generic Fighting in Clouds" stage.

considering that the Wii U version focuses on Console Games whilst the 3DS version focuses on Handheld games, whilst also considering that Kid Icarus had a Console game, I would say a KI stage on Wii U is pretty much a given, even if it mereley turns out to be the Brawl stage in a visual update.

You guys never read Sakurai's comments on the pics? He pretty much gave it away that it is the Reset Bomb Forest Stage.

His comments where:

"Pic of the day. Come on out, Cragalanche! (Not really.)"

Edited by Dantemustdie00
  • Thumbs Up 1

Reggie is not a video game character. 

Stop this nonsense.

Edit: That's definitely inside the Reset Bomb. I thought that Donkey Kong was just a rock for a moment.

Who cares, Reggie for smash 4 now.

But seriously, if he's open to the idea and the fans want him in, let Reggie be in smash 4.(His alt costume needs to be him in an afro)

• Thumbs Up 1

I get the sense that people signing that petition are only doing so so they can say "Hey. I helped make this happen. Love me." rather than any thought on how Fils-Aime would function as a fighter.

First thought I had when I saw that KIU picture was "Why is Pit fighting a blood-drenched Komayto." DK's posture was just too perfect.

I get the sense that people signing that petition are only doing so so they can say "Hey. I helped make this happen. Love me." rather than any thought on how Fils-Aime would function as a fighter.

First thought I had when I saw that KIU picture was "Why is Pit fighting a blood-drenched Komayto." DK's posture was just too perfect.

Some people said that he would use different nintendo products as weapons. He should use the Wii remote+ Nunchuk as Nunchaku. His Final Smash should be him going on the Wii U Gamepad(for Wii U) or 3DS(for 3DS) and tapping the screen to cause all sorts of mayhem.(WIi remote users/Wii remote+Nunchuk users have to point at the motion sensor bar to simulate touching the screen, Classic Controller/Pro Controller users have to navigate the pen using the control stick.)

I don't want Reggie because it's really fucking stupid.

Really? You can't imagine every line his character has saying..... "My Body Is Ready"? That would sell like crazy!!!!!

I don't think Reggie will ever be on the table for consideration, no matter how many people sign the petition. The entire thing is a non-issue. Everyone, calm your tits.

In other news, Sakurai recently said that Villager and Wii Fit Trainer weren't chosen for shock value, but because they offered something new to the series.

“The Wii Fit Trainer and the villager from Animal Crossing, there may be some people out there being like, ‘Okay, great, now you’re going out on a limb, you’re trying to do something strange or unusual, but there’s really no meaning behind it, you’re just doing it for…’ I don’t want to say shock value, per se, but just to surprise people. And that’s really not the case. I think these are very unique characters and they lend themselves well to the Smash Bros. family because they bring things we don’t already see.”

I don't think Reggie will ever be on the table for consideration, no matter how many people sign the petition. The entire thing is a non-issue. Everyone, calm your tits.

Actually in an interview, Sakurai himself said that both Reggie and the Non Specific Action Figure have caught his attention. Can't remember when though.

Some people said that he would use different nintendo products as weapons.

I was referring to a playable Mii when I made this suggestion, not Reggie himself. The compromise was that people can just change the Mii's skin to their own Mii or one they'd met before, including Reggie if they choose to live out some silly, ridiculous meme.

Just putting that out there in case someone mistakes me for actually supporting this stupid petition.