Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

"SONIC SPEED!" =D

But then, I can't imagine RCS saying "You're Too Slow!" anyway.

Sadly though, Sonic's "NOW I'LL SHOW YOU!" line for Super Sonic has been changed to "Super Sonic Style!". I think RCS could have managed the original line.

Dtaunt has the "Step it up!" part of the line removed too.

Ah man that sucks :( I mean I know it sound a bit weird without jason doing the voice anymore but it still would've been nice to hear roger's rendition of the lines.

Still hope. Maybe they just haven't gotten him yet to voice so they used some old ones. But they seemed to got pit and Kirby's new voices and honestly pits screaming is annoying. Every hit or move hr is screaming.

I wish Bowser had his official game voice. He still has those stock roars from Brawl. You'd think that with him being more like his game appearance he'd have his normal voice, but nooooo. I can't stand how Sakurai made him more like a mindless monster in the previous games, so him being updated to be more like his game appearance greatly satisfied me.

I wish Donkey Kong had his normal voice too.

• Thumbs Up 1

I wish Bowser had his official game voice. He still has those stock roars from Brawl. You'd think that with him being more like his game appearance he'd have his normal voice, but nooooo. I can't stand how Sakurai made him more like a mindless monster in the previous games, so him being updated to be more like his game appearance greatly satisfied me.

I wish Donkey Kong had his normal voice too.

Yeah, I hope when the game comes out they give him the voice he's had in the mario luigi games (more so his BiS voice) and I really hope we get a remix of one of the mario and luigi tracks this time.

• Thumbs Up 1

So I went to Smash fest yesterday. I got to only play one two-minute match and played as Greninja (using the Shiny color alt). I got third place because Pikachu got his final smash and wrecked everyone's shit. Greninja's up-B is like Pikachu's, by the way. His side B reminds me of one of Metaknight's moves. Didn't use much else, as I was not used to using the Wii U pro controller and didn't have much time to adapt to the game or the controller.

Also, somewhat related, I met Bill Trinen at my Best Buy (this is a photo of me and him). I was surprised that he was there! 

• Thumbs Up 4

I really want them to do a similar tour of England like they did at the end of last year, they had tons of themed areas like Pokemon and Mario 3D World. Hopefully if they do it'll contain Smash and will go back to where I work. I really think they should, i heard loads of kids begging their parents to get them a Wii U or even 3DS after the event, some even went straight to the nearby GAME store

Here are all the alternate costumes for the characters that could be playable at E3:

These seem to be just the basic four that they were able to put in this build of the game, and we're probably gonna have more alts than this since:

1. Little Mac's alternate costume is nowhere to be seen.

and 2. Other characters, like Yoshi and Kirby, had more alt colors to choose from.

• Thumbs Up 3

Did anyone post about Marth's counter being able to kill in this game? It deals 35% in this clip!

Marth's Counter is 1.1x in Brawl (7% in Melee and PM)

Ike's Counter is 1.2x in Brawl + PM

Roy's Counter is 1.5x in Melee + PM

Having only four colors at this point makes sense - it makes sure everyone has an individual color to keep track of in case a 4-way Ditto match happened.

Didn't know Samus was rocking the Dark Suit this time. That's pretty cool. Hopefully the Light Suit's in.

I don't suppose it's a possibility that they're just using stock voices because they haven't done or finalised the recordings for the full release version?

By the way, does anyone actually have a source/link for the "pre-E32014" Sal Romano/Gematsu leak? The one about DLC, Ness vs Lucas, etc? I tried to find it just now and I can't actually find anywhere Sal Romano posted it himself, just people "reciting" what he apparently said.

If someone knows where I can find the exact post on NeoGAF/Gematsu/SmashBoards/wherever that Sal Romano posted this info himself, that'd be great. I'm not super keen to believe a rumour that originated with someone saying "oh hey Sal Romano said this" without actually proving Sal Romano said it. U feel me.

EDIT: I meant 2014, big derp.

By the way, does anyone actually have a source/link for the "pre-E32014" Sal Romano/Gematsu leak? The one about DLC, Ness vs Lucas, etc? I tried to find it just now and I can't actually find anywhere Sal Romano posted it himself, just people "reciting" what he apparently said.

If someone knows where I can find the exact post on NeoGAF/Gematsu/SmashBoards/wherever that Sal Romano posted this info himself, that'd be great. I'm not super keen to believe a rumour that originated with someone saying "oh hey Sal Romano said this" without actually proving Sal Romano said it. U feel me.

EDIT: I meant 2014, big derp.

Here you go. 

Not sure how to take this part of the leak, how true it is/if he just embellished or if this info is dated or how they would know it.  

Here you go. 

Not sure how to take this part of the leak, how true it is/if he just embellished or if this info is dated or how they would know it.

Is that user account legit? Like we know it's not someone pretending to be him?

Either way yeah, a lot of people reckon he may have just misheard some things, especially on the Lucas vs Ness ordeal. Very very strange if they chose Lucas over Ness.

Still, post-launch DLC could rectify that I guess.

EDIT: Interesting thing I found from another post that account made, not sure if it's been discussed here or not;

Fun note: when they showed that Amiibo promo logo, there was a picture of Chrom in one of the little circles.

Writing things, but check 9:37 here -

Pretty sure that's Chrom, at least. I haven't played FE:A, so I dunno if he gets a mask or something.

Edit: Nvm. There's a whole bunch of other characters, too, I just realized.

He legit mistook Lucina for Chrom. Hmmmm.

Did anyone post about Marth's counter being able to kill in this game? It deals 35% in this clip!

Marth's Counter is 1.1x in Brawl (7% in Melee and PM)

Ike's Counter is 1.2x in Brawl + PM

Roy's Counter is 1.5x in Melee + PM

Posted this already :]

Is that user account legit? Like we know it's not someone pretending to be him?

Either way yeah, a lot of people reckon he may have just misheard some things, especially on the Lucas vs Ness ordeal. Very very strange if they chose Lucas over Ness.

Still, post-launch DLC could rectify that I guess.

We are pretty sure, yes. 

I'm pretty sure he meant Lucas is the one who is likely to get cut. 

We are pretty sure, yes. 

I'm pretty sure he meant Lucas is the one who is likely to get cut.

The reason I'm confused is the way it's worded.

- There has been internal debate about keeping Lucas versus Ness, apparently Lucas is likely to get the cut

It's strangely worded which doesn't help at all, but "keeping Lucas versus Ness" sounds like "keeping Lucas as opposed to Ness"

and "likely to get the cut" sounds like "likely to make the cut". Making the cut means getting in, etc.

Also I will put the last part of my previous post here too cause I only just edited it in;

Interesting thing I found from another post that account made, not sure if it's been discussed here or not;

Fun note: when they showed that Amiibo promo logo, there was a picture of Chrom in one of the little circles.

Writing things, but check 9:37 here - [video link]

Pretty sure that's Chrom, at least. I haven't played FE:A, so I dunno if he gets a mask or something.

Edit: Nvm. There's a whole bunch of other characters, too, I just realized.

But that was Sal's error, not the leaker's. 

But that was Sal's error, not the leaker's. 

Oh good point, still the leaker also didn't know Greninja by name, it's possible they could have made a similar mistake.

Either way we'll see, I've just about given up seeing an Awakening rep who isn't Chrom but I still have a little bit of hope.

Can't believe I noticed just now, but Villager's "entrance" is him coming out of his house, which is a nice touch and a nod to the games. (since when you start your game, the character gets out of the house, usually checking the mail soon after xP )

plus WFT is actually her standing on the balance board : ) it brings a smile to my face.

I forgot how wii fit trainers standard attacks ends with a pit fall! she can setup some good combos. Makes me wish i tried her instead of megaman.

So here's what the pros had to say

Sounds like they think it plays more like Brawl. Can't blame them to be honest, since the game has good ground speed but the aerial speed is what's making it feel pretty sluggish. And since aerials lag a lot when you land on the ground, short hop approaches aren't very viable at all and there's no L-Cancelling to help with that.

It plays pretty good, but competitively it might need some work.

102229brp.jpg

Is this boxart on Gamestop legit?

Yes.  Boxarts were confirmed a couple of days ago.  The boxarts are the same as the artwork at the top of the official Smashbros site

n1qtlk.jpg

Pic of the day. Here are some weapons the Mii Swordfighter can use: Shurikens of Light, Chakrams, and Gale Strikes. You can control the direction the Chakram is thrown, or even make it stall in midair. The Chakram is also the only one of these tied to the side special move, so you can use one of the other items consecutively with this one.

Looks like your Lucy Lawless Miis will be able to have proper armament.