Awoo.

Brawl in the Family (BitF)

Gabz Girl

2014-03-04-548-DividebyHero4.png

These two are most likely going to beat each other up while Dedede and Ridley have a peaceful conversation at the inn from the beginning of the arc, which sounds like the better option?

Oh, and I always love the expressions in this comic, the last panel is a good example of them.

• Thumbs Up 5

2014-03-07-549-DividebyHero5.png

Ridley's totally doing the trollface there. You just know it.

• Thumbs Up 7

That alliance went down the toilet faster than I expected. And lol at Ridley, he looks like he's smiling to keep himself from laughing.

In honor of a furry friend, BitF 550 (WARNING: Might just be the most adorable thing ever):

• Thumbs Up 9

There is something in my eye. I swear, it's just something in my eye, nothing else.

Very sweet and heartfelt. I won't lie, I teared up a little.

I've never owned a pet, and don't personally know what losing one must feel like, but my condolences are with Matt as he goes through this time of loss.

2014-03-18-551-NewStage.png

Fighting in the city, you know you have to survive, you got to keep that stock even with the announcer starts counting down to five.

I haven't played Pokemon X and Y yet, but I do know the joke here, this city was rather infamous for quite awhile.

• Thumbs Up 9

Lol so true. XD It took me a while to get used to Lumiose City and its alleyways which all look the same.

2014-03-21-552-LittleMac.png

If he can take on Von Kaiser with a MP-40, he can take on you, Dedede.

I didn't point this out in the last comic, but the logo at the bottom is now transparent from now on, that is a nice touch. 

Also, all of Mac's expressions in this are great, I can't pick a favorite.

• Thumbs Up 7

2014-03-25-553.png

Cranky thought up some complaints for the guide for the next DK game while he waited.

I got to love that look in DK'S eyes in that last panel, yes, fly over the rainbow, Kong, there is no disappearing magic carpets to stop you now.

• Thumbs Up 7

An era has ... come to an end.

But do not be sad, fans of the plumber wearing purple, as long is there is someone who seeks to have someone get stomped on and get hit with tennis racket, it will be Waluigi time once again.

Oh, and I dig that art style change in the last part of this, same deal with the last comic.

Of the all of the parodies, the Majora's Mask one is my favorite, nothing like causing mayhem and starting it all over again.

• Thumbs Up 5

2014-04-08-557.png

They then went to world 1-3 but not Bowser's castle, they don't want their blanket to catch fire.

.... How is the first time I have ever seen this pun?

It's so obvious, yet it got a good chuckle out of me.

• Thumbs Up 5

Can I bring up a past comic?

2011-06-13-341-SMLIsWeird.jpg

I ash, because I really like this one. It perfectly sums up the sheer weirdness that was Super Mario Land.

• Thumbs Up 1

2014-04-08-557.png

They then went to world 1-3 but not Bowser's castle, they don't want their blanket to catch fire.

.... How is the first time I have ever seen this pun?

It's so obvious, yet it got a good chuckle out of me.

You have no idea how much this kind of humor means to me.

I once considered making a joke about Sonic passing the Friend Zone, but it wouldn't quite work given his one-sided relationship with Amy.

You have no idea how much this kind of humor means to me.

I once considered making a joke about Sonic passing the Friend Zone, but it wouldn't quite work given his one-sided relationship with Amy.

Why does friend zone sound like a zone where all of Sonic's friends are dumped into after the poor reception of 06?

P.S. I know what a friend zone is, I'm just saying...

• Thumbs Up 3

2014-04-08-557.png

Just when Mario thinks he's about to get some it turns out the bitch is in another fucking castle

aCixxAL.png

That's what I like about this webcomic; he can take the most obvious things and still make them funny.

• Thumbs Up 4

2014-04-15-559.png

Amazing how just giving a name, face and personality to a soldier in a strategy game makes you give more of a damn about them than "They're expendable, I have infinite reserves!".

• Thumbs Up 7

This is so true lmao.

I guess this is what makes FE games so special. This is the only game that has made me turn off the console when a member of my team has been killed x__d

team routines were not meant to be done solo

560 – Nana Gives It Her All

2014-04-18-560.png

560 – Nana Gives It Her All

Friday, April 18 — 12:00 AM

I’m kind of surprised I didn’t make this joke sooner–they even both breathe ice. Chalk it up to the Ice Climbers still not being confirmed for the next Smash yet (I definitely want to see them return). I think that this joke would’ve still worked as a single-panel gag, but when I sketched up the Nana silliness, I just had to draw it in its entirety. The clumsiness of a two-person act with one star missing is fun to see, and she just tries her darned hardest, bless her heart. I played with some of the brushes this time around too.

Break time for me! No new comics next week. After a weekend-long garage sale, I’m spending some time with the immediate family, and then the wife, respectively, on a few days off on a short Easter time road trip. We’ll be back next Tuesday as usual though, so stick around. But look who’s going with me:

dededollbaton.jpg

As usual, all updates about Tadpole Treble’s development can be found on the Kickstarter or on our official Facebook page. Plenty of new art, music and screens going around since last season.

In the meantime, have a good Easter and/or Spring Break!

-By Matthew

• Thumbs Up 3

Love the Fire Emblem/Advance Wars comic! I've never played Advance Wars, but one reason why I like FE so much is because each unit is so unique and has a personality, so you feel awful when they die in battle. Of course in the Wars games your troops and units are just cannon fodder!

I like the Nana comic too, very cute. =3

• 2 weeks later...