Awoo.

Brawl in the Family (BitF)

Gabz Girl

Bowser looks hilarious in that one. And his grin when he says Peach has his vote is so cheeky, it looks like he's emulating Groose.

2013-09-17-511-SmashVotersMario.jpg

Toad, you'll be part of Peach, you won't be a fighter AND YOU'LL LIKE IT DAMMIT >:U

"Sorry Toad, you got no votes this year. Again."

"...FUCK"

"Look on the bright side, you'll return as a weapon for Her Royal Highness's Princess Pea-!"

*loud door slam*

2013-09-20-512-SmashVotersFalcon.jpgBy mistake, instead of voting for Samurai Goroh or Jody Summer, the Captain voted for the incredibly obscure  character of Jody Summer Samurai Goroh, hmm, long name.

It's different in every strip, or at least beginning from a point very early in the run of BitF. That's one of its quirks.

It's different in every strip, or at least beginning from a point very early in the run of BitF. That's one of its quirks.

Actually, no. It's a more recent addition. Matthew mentioned it in a news post not too long ago.

EDIT: Starts up at 487, from what I can tell.

Edited by Sixth-Wonder Soma

That's a very well done piece and I think it captured the group shot perfectly. RIP, Hiroshi Yamauchi and thank you for all you've done.

2013-10-04-516-SeaDate.jpgWell, hey, it could have been worse, they could have gone to Tingle Island.

Edited by DOCTOR DOOM
  • Thumbs Up 5

2013-10-10-518-Pokebattle.jpgUnfortunately for Dedede, Kirby floated out of the way and Dedede's 3DS and the bench they were sitting on ended up being destroyed by Rayquaza's Hyper Beam.

Edited by Demitri Maximoff
  • Thumbs Up 8

2013-10-15-519-PokemonAmie.jpg

I'm not that knowledgeable about that thing in X/Y myself, but I wanna see what the hell happens when it's done to Mewtwo, Arceus and Genesect!

Edited by Satan Attaxx
  • Thumbs Up 6

Oh Kirby, you really need to lear, you are what you eat: Its HALOWEEN MINISERIES TIME!!! OOOOOO

522 – The Legion (Part 1)

2013-10-24-522-TheLegion1.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh Kirby, you really need to lear, you are what you eat: Its HALOWEEN MINISERIES TIME!!! OOOOOO

Alt Text: "Oh Kirby, what hilarious thing have you turned yourself into this time?"

Sometimes I just adore this comic. <3

2013-10-28-523-TheLegion2.jpgGetting a monster to clobber that Kirby is not a good idea at this point, Kirby has become the monster who does the clobbering.

And wow, this comic and the one before it are really horrifying, I mean, yikes.

Aaaaaaw........wait what Kirby what are you doing.

I freaking love when BiTF gets serious. I still remember "Cocoon Academy" from two years ago. One of my favourites.

• Thumbs Up 1