Awoo.

Brawl in the Family (BitF)

Gabz Girl

2013-11-06-525-GamingsWorstJobs.jpg

This is why the Protagonsist is the best job in gaming.

Oh yeah, and apparantly Tadpole Treble's been approved for the Wii U:

So here’s what’s going on: I’m making a game, and I’ve been approved for the Wii U! The game is Tadpole Treble, a music/action adventure where the actual notes of the music are your obstacles. Many of you may have tried the demo we made last year; the game has been revamped to be much smoother! We’ve listened to your feedback and have rebuilt the engine from scratch so that everything flows and plays as intuitively as possible.

Because making a game is extremely pricey (even with me handling most of the art, music, and stage design myself), we’ve decided that Kickstarter is the best way to move forward with Tadpole Treble. We’d love to release a fully-featured eShop game by the end of next year, but we’ll need your help to do so! Those that have followed Brawl in the Family all these years know I’m extremely passionate about video games, and have incorporated music and art in a variety of media to convey this passion. So I hope it comes as no surprise to any BitFan that making a game for a Nintendo system is a huge dream of mine! And I’ve made this clear to Nintendo of America’s Dan Adelman, who approved us for this goal.

The basic game will be released on PC and Mac, but if we can get the funding to cover the licensing costs for developing for the eShop, it’ll have a simultaneous release on the Wii U. The game itself is a mere seven dollars in the Kickstarter, and if you like this BitF at all, I’d highly recommend it! So please help us reach this dream, guys! Anything at all you can do–whether by pledging yourself, or by spreading the word–will be most appreciated.

Feel free to send me any questions or comments. I should be doing an AMA on Reddit very soon as well, and will post the link here when it’s up.

Thank you for the years of support.

Tadpole Treble Kickstarter

• Thumbs Up 1

2013-11-08-526-SmashVotersMarth.jpg

That Roy's my boy.

Also Marth totally looks like a girl in the first panel.

• Thumbs Up 1

Being Roy is suffering

Also Marth totally looks like a girl in the first panel

>Implying Marth hasn´t ever looked girly at first sight

Edited by Ristar

2013-11-12-527-WiiFitU.jpg

You know...the more time goes on, the more "fitting" with the other characters WiiFit Trainer looks.

Geddit? WiiFit Trainer? "Fitting"? I could do this all day!

I'm not  sorry.

Edited by Duck Avenger Nald

*huge image only post*

Image-only posts are against the rules as they are considered to be SPAM. As I have mentioned to you before, when you make a post, at least put down a thought or two, as effort is required when posting here on the forum. In this case maybe you could of given your opinion of the comic that you put up, as a long paragraph isn't necessary. You can post images in your posts if you wish, but that can't be the only thing you put in the post as you have to write something beyond a word or two.

I really hope that this is the last time this will be brought to your attention and from now on you will make acceptable posts that has some effort involved. 

• Thumbs Up 5

Image-only posts are against the rules as they are considered to be SPAM. As I have mentioned to you before, when you make a post, at least put down a thought or two, as effort is required when posting here on the forum. In this case maybe you could of given your opinion of the comic that you put up, as a long paragraph isn't necessary. You can post images in your posts if you wish, but that can't be the only thing you put in the post as you have to write something beyond a word or two.

I really hope that this is the last time this will be brought to your attention and from now on you will make acceptable posts that has some effort involved. 

My apologies. 

2013-11-19-529-SickofThwomps.jpgYou guys think Matthew really likes Thwomp jokes? I don't know, it's just a theory I had.

I hope my theory is correct, I really like Thwomp jokes too! Besides, it gives Eario plenty of work to do.

• Thumbs Up 1

2013-11-21-530-DearSamus.jpgThe comic updates earlier than usual to warm your heart.

This was absolutely adorable, good to see the Captain is still good friends with Samus.

Oh, and no new comics till December 3rd, that's when Christmas themed comic start showing up, those are usually pretty good.

• Thumbs Up 4

Samus in that second to last panel is so adorable hnnnnng

• 2 weeks later...

2013-12-03-531-CatSuit.jpgAnother downside to the cat suit is if someone gets the mouse suit, you will lose every fight and will be considered a villain even if you didn't do anything bad.

Hmm, not Christmas themed as I expected but it's good to see a comic based off 3D World with some cute artwork even if poor Luigi got fried, I guess the Christmas themed comics will start on Friday.

• Thumbs Up 1

2013-12-06-532-Ravio.jpgThis, of course, has consequences as everybody now refers to this Moblin as THIEF.

Ravio is kind of cute in a few panels, haven't play A Link Between Worlds yet but I had wanted to do similar things when I saw the price of some things in certain Zelda games.

• Thumbs Up 1

2013-12-10-533-IaPL1.jpgLet's start the holiday season with a comic that rhymes for some odd reason.

Enjoy the comic, I did, though Dedede's spirit slid, I'm sure he will learn some sort of lesson this time, and help me, I can't stop speaking in rhyme.

• Thumbs Up 3

>Dededoo

Dis gon b a gud arc. Reckon it'll be like that Fairly Oddparents episode which also parodied It's A Wonderful Life, given it's Dedede we're focusing on.

2013-12-14-534-IaPL2.jpg

And this is why Dream Land is better off having the selfish jerk of a king it actually has.

• Thumbs Up 7

2013-12-18-535-IaPL3.jpgDedede has no idea what he waddled into.

Nice callback to the Cocoon Academy arc thing, never really thought of the Meta Knight is really Kirby thing though, Dedede lifting part of the comic is pretty funny too.

• Thumbs Up 5

I'm glad he didn't do the "Kirby turns evil" twist again, especially after the Halloween special. 

But yeah, Kirby probably got killed in this reality.