Awoo.

Official Sonic 2006 topic

thedarkknight

At least I'm MATURE enough to admit when I'm wrong instead of just leaving and still acting like you know everything.

And since when have any of us done that? If you're going to make a bullshit stance like that, you'd best at least have some shred of evidence.

You gotta be kidding me!?

In that report, Sonic 06 got outsold by Sonic Riders in the US & it got beat by Sonic Rush in Europe.

For a main console Sonic title, that's pretty pathetic and I was unimpressed with the game's sales to begin with.

Alas, his nonsense with wanting Sonic to be sold is quite enduring.

• Thumbs Up 4

And since when have any of us done that? If you're going to make a bullshit stance like that, you'd best at least have some shred of evidence.

You just did just that.

You have still failed to acknowledge that you were wrong AND you can't even realize it.

How can I provide evidence showing someone ignoring something? That's like asking someone to prove that a certain concentration Oxygen or Nitrogen is in one specific spot in the air.

----------------------------------

On a sidenote, Melpontro is still fiddlin' around with Sonic 06.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lps48oMBH-w&hd=1

Jovahex Indigo Gabz Prime, on 26 Mar 2014 - 9:45 PM, said:snapback.png 

Go re-watch the cutscenes, brush up on the lore, and/or actually play the games, then get back to me. As of now, I take my leave of this insane merry-go-round of you butchering, misinterpreting, and/or warping the lore to comply with your imagination.

Here, you completely ignore everything I said because I was wrong previously, but now that your wrong your still trying to push the blame on me for not knowing my facts.

You just did just that.

You have still failed to acknowledge that you were wrong AND you can't even realize it.

Resorting to blatant lies? I once thought you were made of sterner stuff than that.

How can I provide evidence showing someone ignoring something? That's like asking someone to prove that a certain concentration Oxygen or Nitrogen is in one specific spot in the air.

You can't even provide evidence of one single person doing such. This makes your accusations as faulty as the sketchy tactics you use to white knight Sonic 2006.

----------------------------------

Here, you completely ignore everything I said because I was wrong previously, but now that your wrong your still trying to push the blame on me for not knowing my facts.

Umm, how is it NOT your fault for plowing into a thread not knowing your facts and thus leaving yourself open to consequential humiliation? You came at us with incorrect information and you have only yourself to blame for that.

On a sidenote, Melpontro is still fiddlin' around with Sonic 06.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lps48oMBH-w&hd=1

Ahh, leave it to guys like Melpontro who are able to salvage, rebirth and make Sonic 06 something of actual legit value.biggrin.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Resorting to blatant lies? I once thought you were made of sterner stuff than that.

------------------------

You can't even provide evidence of one single person doing such. This makes your accusations as faulty as the sketchy tactics you use to white knight Sonic 2006.

------------------------

Umm, how is it NOT your fault for plowing into a thread not knowing your facts and thus leaving yourself open to consequential humiliation? You came at us with incorrect information and you have only yourself to blame for that.

------------------------

Ahh, leave it to guys like Melpontro who are able to salvage, rebirth and make Sonic 06 something of actual legit value.biggrin.png

How EXACTLY is that a lie if I just gave evidence of this happening?

As a matter of fact, how can you prove to me that this is a lie? I still don't recall you ever admitting you were wrong while clearly being in fact, so you're bluffing just as much as you claim that I am.

----------------------

I just provided evidence of you doing this =_=;

----------------------

Not in the slightest. 

Everything I've been saying so far hasn't been wrong. They aren't all right, but they aren't all wrong either. Your just ignoring whatever goes against what you say that is right. I mean, your denying the very nature of the cutscenes in Sonic and the Secret Rings simply because I was wrong about the Advance Titles. You completely copped out of admitting that you were wrong. How is that my fault?

----------------------

Even though he only tweaked it instead of actually changing major parts of the game's programming.

Sorry lad, but your fake "evidence" does not APPLY  to the your accusations.

You've constantly tried and failed to prove us wrong about 06 using details from subjects upon which you yourself, have been unclear with.

I merely called you out on your lackluster knowledge of the franchise.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sorry lad, but your fake "evidence" does not APPLY  to the your accusations.

You've constantly tried and failed to prove us wrong about 06 using details from subjects upon which you yourself, have been unclear with.

I merely called you out on your lackluster knowledge of the franchise.

So why did you deny what I said when I very clearly SHOWED evidence of said accusation being true?

Because you can't admit when you're wrong. Even here, you can't even acknowledge that.

And no, I haven't Failed, you and many others just choose to ignore them. I completely responded to your Erazor vs Mephiles Post, and you only picked out two or three things wrong, and there was way more points than that in there.

Yes, it's so easy to keep up with the entirety of the Sonic Universe. rolleyes.gif

Since I've called you out several times resulting in you changing the subject, I see that you have no room to talk about such.

So why did you deny what I said when I very clearly SHOWED evidence of said accusation being true?

Because you can't admit when you're wrong. Even here, you can't even acknowledge that.

And no, I haven't Failed, you and many others just choose to ignore them. I completely responded to your Erazor vs Mephiles Post, and you only picked out two or three things wrong, and there was way more points than that in there.

Yes, it's so easy to keep up with the entirety of the Sonic Universe. rolleyes.gif

Since I've called you out several times resulting in you changing the subject, I see that you have no room to talk about such.

While I feel bad for you because your the one fan of sonic 2006, lets just let opinions be opinions. no one is going to say they are wrong because theres to much pride on both sides 

i do agree with your mephiles vs erazer post but in all I think erazer is a better villian. (im sad no one take im seriously like mephiles)

• Thumbs Up 1

DBZ, kid, the reason we ignore a good chunk of your rants is because you either repeat stuff that's already been disproven, and other stuff we ignore is flat out wrong and shows just how far behind you actually are and that there's no point wasting our time educating you when there's an entire forum for you to brush up on your Sonic history with.

You're not worth our time and effort to respond to an entire mountain's worth of incorrect information, not to mention the fact that little of it has to do with 06, this topic's subject.

You have not shown any evidence on this accusation, and I doubt you even know what you're saying at that matter.

Now if you'll excuse us, we have a god-awful game to discuss.

Speaking of which, why the heck can Silver pick up a giant meteor, but not a single desert ball? Yeesh, in-game inconsistency.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh for God's sake, can we tone down the fucking snobbery, along the the derailments into shit that have nothing to so with Sonic 06 (why the hell was anyone discussing Secret Rings of all things? Are both sides really that desperate) as well as the stupid accusations of lying? None of this shit is doing anything to help assuage the argument.

• Thumbs Up 9

why the hell was anyone discussing Secret Rings of all things? Are both sides really that desperate)

It was DBZ Hedgy, going about comparing the two games in this thread. Asking which of them people liked better and proceeding to go on about how he finds 06's gameplay to be better than Secret Rings for whatever reason.

He's been rude, passive aggressive, dodgy, uncouth and not above trying to fabricate tales at and/or about us.

ANd now it appears that he's gotten it into his head-canon that I am responsible for HIS de-railment of the discussion. However, I'll take your advice and just ignore him on that asinine matter at this point.

And how would the other side be considered desperate when they didn't even bring it up, let alone dive THAT into it in this thread?

Speaking of which, why the heck can Silver pick up a giant meteor, but not a single desert ball? Yeesh, in-game inconsistency.

I'd continue with the rest of what you said, but Nepenthe has a good point.

I've always wondered that myself. Maybe, the mass and/or volume is dependant on what he can carry.

On a more interesting Note:

Why is it that this is Blaze's most hated appearance?

Maybe it's because of the fact she never really did much except in the ending and it confused the fuck out of every Sonic fan that played Rush. Like we have no idea which Blaze is this, is she from Rush or a different Blaze? How the hell would the Sonic universe have 2 Blazes?!

• Thumbs Up 2

It was DBZ Hedgy, going about comparing the two games in this thread. Asking which of them people liked better and proceeding to go on about how he finds 06's gameplay to be better than Secret Rings for whatever reason.

He's been rude, passive aggressive, dodgy, uncouth and not above trying to fabricate tales about us.

And how would the other side be considered desperate when they didn't even bring it up, let alone dive THAT into it in this thread?

I take back what I said above.

YOU were the one to bring up how Generic Villain: Erazor Djinn was greater than Mephiles. Stop pinning your faults on me.

So... your saying that you weren't? Because I beg to differ.

Because in Sonic 06, she's bland, gets very little meaningful development, is relegated to Silver's sidekick despite being a much more interesting character (outside of Sonic 06), her final scene makes no sense in the overall story and she is otherwise about as nerfed as the rest of the cast when it comes to gameplay. 

And it's Sonic 06. 

• Thumbs Up 7

I've always wondered that myself. Maybe, the mass and/or volume is dependant on what he can carry.

That wouldn't make sense since he's carried stuff just as big or small as the desert ball too.

He's been rude, passive aggressive, dodgy, uncouth and not above trying to fabricate tales about us.

Along with the desire to dig your heels in to have someone see your way to keep the natural order of things or educate them or whatever (for what, I actually don't know, because one person merely fighting against popular opinion is ultimately meaningless to the validity of that opinion), dissecting people's points down into sound bites and in general acting like douchebags to one another (note: I'm not just talking to you) is responsible in making this thread the absolute clusterfuck that it is, because people's main points are getting lost in a perpetual hurricane of shit no one is going to remember the significance of off the top of their heads, like comparisons to Secret Rings that last for any longer than a singular example in one person's post in a Sonic 06 thread. And it doesn't matter that one side didn't "bring it up;" that your side continues to engage the utter madness every inch down the rabbit hole the pro-side's arguments wish to take them still makes both sides partly responsible for every derail that's happened thus far. And the irony is that you can actually completely ignore points and examples altogether and still actually debate successfully. That is why I called everyone desperate.

Maybe it's because of the fact she never really did much except in the ending and it confused the fuck out of every Sonic fan that played Rush. Like we have no idea which Blaze is this, is she from Rush or a different Blaze? How the hell would the Sonic universe have 2 Blazes?!

Let's take the time to gather all of Blazes appearences and her roles in them.

Sonic Rush; Primary Role alongside Sonic; Appears from Different Dimension, and goes back to stabilize said dimension.

Sonic 06; Side Character; Lives in the Future with Silver; and sacrifices self to save her friends future.

Sonic Rush Adventure;  Primary Role alongside Sonic; Lives in Sol Dimension in which Sonic is currently reside but later leaves.

Sonic Colors;  Minor Role; Comes to amusement park and leaves

Sonic Generations; Minor Role; comes to Sonic's birthday party and later leaves

That wouldn't make sense since he's carried stuff just as big or small as the desert ball too.

You can't know the Mass of an object by just looking at it. 

Because Silver ruined her!!!

I dont actually belive that I was kidding but it does bother me when people say that. I kinda like her in Sonic 2006. I didnt really care in Sonic Rush. :(

It's by far her most complicated appearance, comrade, and it's one that either creates numerous plot holes or else expects the player to know far more than the game tells you. The crux of it is that Blaze, in this game, doesn't recognize Sonic in the least despite, y'know, Sonic Rush, and that she calls the far future her home instead of an alternate dimension. Now, either this is a horrible oversight by SEGA (and it would be a tremendous one to not get one thing right), or the then-current Sonic Team entirely rebooted her character, backstory, and personality without making any effort to communicate that this was the case to the player. It's rather a Catch-22: Either Sonic Team didn't know what they were doing and this was horrendously disgraceful to their own canon, or if they meant to reboot it they admit to a tremendous blunder of writing and a disrespectful handling of a DIMPS-created character.
  • Thumbs Up 3

I wasn't even involved in the that brief SOnic 06/Secret Rings scuffle present on Page 160, so I wouldn't even know what "my side" is.

Though I do agree with some parts of your post.

Along with the desire to dig your heels in to have someone see your way to keep the natural order of things or educate them or whatever (for what, I actually don't know, because one person merely fighting against popular opinion is ultimately meaningless to the validity of that opinion), dissecting people's points down into sound bites and in general acting like douchebags to one another (note: I'm not just talking to you) is responsible in making this thread the absolute clusterfuck that it is, because people's main points are getting lost in a perpetual hurricane of shit no one is going to remember the significance of off the top of their heads, like comparisons to Secret Rings that last for any longer than a singular example in one person's post in a Sonic 06 thread. And it doesn't matter that one side didn't "bring it up;" that your side continues to engage the utter madness every inch down the rabbit hole the pro-side's arguments wish to take them still makes both sides partly responsible for every derail that's happened thus far. And the irony is that you can actually completely ignore points and examples altogether and still actually debate successfully. That is why I called everyone desperate.

I don't follow  "natural order". I support basic decency, respect and actual getting facts straight which was the problem. Granted I might have come off a bit harsh, but it's been rather nasty.

Because in Sonic 06, she's bland, gets very little meaningful development, is relegated to Silver's sidekick despite being a much more interesting character (outside of Sonic 06), her final scene makes no sense in the overall story and she is otherwise about as nerfed as the rest of the cast when it comes to gameplay. 

But is that any better than any of her other appearances? 

Let's not forget this moment(That you just mentioned):

tumblr_lxurl5WxOl1qj00eyo1_400.gif

and it's Sonic 06

I knew it was Nitpicking

• Thumbs Up 1

You can't know the Mass of an object by just looking at it. 

Considering how mass takes size into account, I can get a pretty good idea by looking at it.

It's by far her most complicated appearance, comrade, and it's one that either creates numerous plot holes or else expects the player to know far more than the game tells you. The crux of it is that Blaze, in this game, doesn't recognize Sonic in the least despite, y'know, Sonic Rush, and that she calls the far future her home instead of an alternate dimension. Now, either this is a horrible oversight by SEGA (and it would be a tremendous one to not get one thing right), or the then-current Sonic Team entirely rebooted her character, backstory, and personality without making any effort to communicate that this was the case to the player. It's rather a Catch-22: Either Sonic Team didn't know what they were doing and this was horrendously disgraceful to their own canon, or if they meant to reboot it they admit to a tremendous blunder of writing and a disrespectful handling of a DIMPS-created character.

Wasn't the game already stated to being a reboot?

Considering how mass takes size into account, I can get a pretty good idea by looking at it.

It does, but it isn't drastically dependant on it.

Let's take the time to gather all of Blazes appearences and her roles in them.

Sonic Rush; Primary Role alongside Sonic; Appears from Different Dimension, and goes back to stabilize said dimension.

Sonic 06; Side Character; Lives in the Future with Silver; and sacrifices self to save her friends future.

Sonic Rush Adventure;  Primary Role alongside Sonic; Lives in Sol Dimension in which Sonic is currently reside but later leaves.

Sonic Colors;  Minor Role; Comes to amusement park and leaves

Sonic Generations; Minor Role; comes to Sonic's birthday party and later leaves

The bolded is the action of one Blaze; the 06 Future Blaze.

Everything else are the ventures of the ONE, other Blaze; the Sol Dimension Blaze.

There are only two Blazes in this roster of events.

Nope. It was planned at first to be a reboot. But it never came to be such.

• Thumbs Up 1

As much as a reboot as Colors or Generations that's for sure, I'm pretty sure someone in this topic said so. So yeah if that's the case then there are 2 Blazes but thank goodness, the game erases itself of continuity but that doesn't mean that it can exist in other dimensions. *looks at Generations*

And just because she sacrificed herself at the end doesn't entirely justifys her appearance in the game.