Awoo.

Sonic Dash (iOS/Android)

Detective Shadzter

If you miss a day it resets back to 1, sucks since i was on 5 and forgot to do it, went to do it at 1AM but it classed as the next day

^ Yep, just like Subway Surfers.

NePTQnL.png

JACCKKKPOOTTT~!

Knuckles is the remaining character left. Then I can 100% this game (achievements).

Edited by Ming Ming Shana
  • Thumbs Up 3

I always get Headstart or Rings, since it always seems to land on the question mark no matter when I press the button.

Overall I'm guessing it's not equal chance and there's actually a fixed percentage for each bonus.

On that note. What is the point of the Headstart? You miss a lot of rings, don't seem to get points for killing enemies, and besides, the starting portions are so stupid easy by this point it has no function even as a god mode.

A Mega Headstart doesn't do much either. In fact I couldn't see much difference between a normal headstart and a mega one. If only headstarts are as effective like in Subway Surfers...

Gosh, Dash is SO inferior. @.@

The headstarts are useless to me and I will only use them for future missions when they ask me to perform x amount of headstarts.

I'll be blunt, Headstarts strike me as a boon to beginners, or just something that's supposed to be for people to waste their money/rings on thinking it helps out. The first strip is so easy there's no point to use a Headstart, especially since it's detrimental to your score.

They really need to convert it into some instant boost you can activate at will.

I get new Update for Sonic Dash: 

IMG_0047.PNG

✔ Win bigger and better rewards in the Sonic Dash Daily Challenge
✔ Fix for a rare issue that could delete game progress when playing the Daily Challenge
✔ Download other great SEGA titles in the 'More Games' browser
✔ Improved load times on some devices
✔ Improved performance on iPod Touch 4th Gen and iPhone 4
✔ Better Game Center integration

Edited by Woun

So the daily challenge updates are:

Day 1 - 200 Rings
Day 2 - 5 Red Star Rings
Day 3 - 10 Revive Tokens
Day 4 - 10 Red Star Rings
Day 5+ - One of:

• 20 Red Star Rings
  • 20 Revive Tokens
  • 400 Rings
  • 10 Super Headstarts
  • Knuckles/Amy/Tails (No change)

They should get rid of the damn rings as a prize. I can easily make 400 rings on my run! Speaking of rings, today (and before the update) I was feeling lucky that I would never get that 200 rings prize on Day 5+ awards like Autosaver did...but then, it happened...

nqOo0Lo.png

...just after I got Tails the day before... T~T

• Thumbs Up 1

When you do 5 days, do you start at 1 again?

No you don't. It's like Subway Surfers (if you played the game).

Anyway in case you missed my edit, unlocking Knuckles in the store went up from 36 to 60. Can't check Tails or Amy's price because I already unlocked these. Can someone tell us the new price of these characters?

Amy is 30, Tails is 45. What were they before? I don't think Amy has changed, has she?

No no, it's not. You're right, the price of the characters never changed. ^^;;

Just downloaded the supposed "improved 4th gen performance" update, and first thing that happens, it crashes while trying to load an ad. This is great so far.

EDIT: Had 2 more crashes in the last 5 minutes. Yeah, this update is great.

Edited by Yong
  • Thumbs Up 1

I downloaded the update.

I finally got Tails from the day 5+ challenge. Although he seems a bit too big. His model should be smaller.

After rebooting my 4th gen iPod Touch, the latest update has improved the game performance significantly, but it's still not perfect. There was still occasional times where the game would stutter right now a jump or obstacle and refuse to take my inputs, causing me to die. And there were also times the game would come to an immediate halt, sit there frozen for half a minute before crashing and exiting the app completely. The game is "playable" now, if only for a few minutes before framerate issues hit again.

Turn off wifi for the iPod. I swear it improves performance by a big margin.

As for my iPhone, it feels like the performance went up 3x. The graphics look slightly better too (water) and the game overall feels a lot faster.

Edit: Sounds like HardLight is giving out weekly gifts out now too? I just got 1,000 rings. Last week we got red rings iirc.

Edited by Autosaver
  • Thumbs Up 1

Turn off wifi for the iPod. I swear it improves performance by a big margin.

Tried that the last 2 versions and noticed no change. I doubt it'll help with the current version, aside from allowing me to skip ads which cause the game to crash more often than anything else.

• Thumbs Up 1

I get new Update for Sonic Dash: 

Awww, for a moment there I was thinking that the new update wasn't localised right and it puts one's game in Russian. XD

Good to see more updates at least! I'm with getting rid of the 200 rings bonus... it's just so cheap and feels like a deliberate means to avoid paying you something that would be purchased for money.

Biggest issue I've ever had with Sonic Dash's controls is whether or not the homing attack works. I always boost through the multiple Chopper sections because good lord no. Sometimes the homing attacks works instantly, other times I'm tapping like a mad man and fall to my death.

• Thumbs Up 3

Completely agree with the homing attack. They either need to completely redo how the homing multiple homing attack thing works or tweek is so it doesn't assure you a fall to your doom. Right after homing attacking, most of the time it propels me farther than the next enemy but just enough so I can't tap the one in front of it. It always kills me and I can only get past it if I'm lucky.

There's actually an enemy in between those, in most cases. On the far right of the screen and really awkward to hit. D:

I have an easy solution. If you are in the air, swiping up does a homing attack.

Jump + jump is a homing attack in the games. So it should be here as well.

I hate that part. I mentioned about this around the first day I got the game. Hate it. With more than 4 choppers/fish, you are almost guaranteed death. Thank goodness for the boost move.

I hate that part. I mentioned about this around the first day I got the game. Hate it. With more than 4 choppers/fish, you are almost guaranteed death. Thank goodness for the boost move.

I've gotten past that numerous times, but yeah -- when you first get it, it's pretty difficult. 

It's just something you get used to, I guess? Keep on trying!

My tip is to tap the center of the homing attack marker. That normally does it for me.