Awoo.

Mario & Luigi 4 (Dream Team)!

SIXTH-RATE SOMA

This game is so much more charming and imaginative than Sticker Star, it's not even funny. I always used to prefer the Paper Mario series to Mario & Luigi, but after this... well, I just might change my mind.

I'm only about four hours in but I'm already loving it, long-winded tutorial segments aside (yes yes I know you can skip the actual explanations, but you still have to go through all the battles and stuff). The art style is gorgeous, Mario and Luigi are full of character, and the Luiginary works are fairly novel. I'm looking forward to playing more!

IGN gave Sticker Star .3 points higher than M&L4...............

Fucking hell......

Fucking hell......

Numbers don't mean shit.

Fucking hell......

Well shit. Time to wake up guys the dream is officially dead.

I still hate NoA.... Now if you'll excuse me, time to refresh YouTube for the next month until someone uploads the final boss music.

IGN review is up.  

8.0 - GREAT Mario & Luigi: Dream Team is packed with charm and imagination, but its very best ideas are unevenly spread.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/07/12/mario-luigi-dream-team-review

Looking at their Sticker Star review, where they said the Sticker gameplay was a great change of pace, and that PM is still as strong as ever, I'm just gonna ignore IGN with this one. Wait a minute, 8/10 isn't even a bad score!

Does the game handle similarly to Bowser's Inside Story or does it do a lot of new things.

IGN review is up.

8.0 - GREAT
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team is packed with charm and imagination, but its very best ideas are unevenly spread.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/07/12/mario-luigi-dream-team-review

These are the same people that give cod 8-9s every year. I am not surprised that they complain about the best ideas being unevenly spread. COD even spreads the best ideas evenly.

There are no good ideas. so it's evenly spread and consistent.

I bet 10 quid Gamespot is going to give it a 7. They never ever give a 3DS game more than a 9. -__-

Anyways, I got the game today but haven't had time to play it! Maybe this weekend?

I bet 10 quid Gamespot is going to give it a 7. They never ever give a 3DS game more than a 9. -__-

Anyways, I got the game today but haven't had time to play it! Maybe this weekend?

A tenner please, Gabz.

I'm still waiting on my copy. GAME shipped it out on Wednesday, so it should be here by now. But there was no post at all today. Ugh.

I'm still waiting on my copy. GAME shipped it out on Wednesday, so it should be here by now. But there was no post at all today. Ugh.

That's weird, I ordered mine from GAME on Thursday night (after my local store said they don't think they're getting the hat keyrings, and it was £5 cheaper online) and mine arrived today! I used the free postage option, too!

That's weird, I ordered mine from GAME on Thursday night (after my local store said they don't think they're getting the hat keyrings, and it was £5 cheaper online) and mine arrived today! I used the free postage option, too!

The postal service here is normally really good, but there've been some strikes at the local sorting office lately. So yeah, still not here on Saturday either despite some mail arriving today.

The postal service here is normally really good, but there've been some strikes at the local sorting office lately. So yeah, still not here on Saturday either despite some mail arriving today.

Maybe it's lost in transaction. You should check your nearest depot, it might be there.

Edited by KrazyBean

Maybe it's lost in transaction. You should check your nearest depot, it might be there.

Well, like I say there have been strikes at my local depot lately, lots of late post (I got a letter from work today that was dated July 3rd) and there have been days this past week where there's been no mail at all. That'll be the cause of it.

This game has some of the worst pacing I've ever seen. It takes so goddamn long to get going. It's padded with tutorials, how-to's, exposition and things that don't require more than just 20 minutes explaining. I've been at it for two hours and it's still not relenting. And no, skipping tutorials does not help. There are some moments where you can't skip even those either.

Other than that I've been enjoying the game quite a bit. The standout for me is the soundtrack which is phenomenal, and there's some really intuitive ideas.

• Thumbs Up 3

I just finished the first giant battle...this game went from awesome to amazing. Holy crap that was sick.

This game has some of the worst pacing I've ever seen. It takes so goddamn long to get going. It's padded with tutorials, how-to's, exposition and things that don't require more than just 20 minutes explaining. I've been at it for two hours and it's still not relenting. And no, skipping tutorials does not help. There are some moments where you can't skip even those either.

Other than that I've been enjoying the game quite a bit. The standout for me is the soundtrack which is phenomenal, and there's some really intuitive ideas.

Yea,  I was watching a walkthrough and just amazed at how slow it was. I really hope the rest of the game makes up for it because that shit gets me bored.

Yea,  I was watching a walkthrough and just amazed at how slow it was. I really hope the rest of the game makes up for it because that shit gets me bored.

I will be frank and honest. Watching the playthroughs of any RPG bore me, but if I'm playing I don't mind the talks.

I'm guessing that this is a game than you can play through once just fine, but upon playing it a second time the introduction portions will drive you insane.

The beginning is very slow. But it's beginning to pick up very nicely. The first giant boss fight was amazing.

>boss music

oh, for a second there I thought it was something actually interesting
final boss music pls

>boss music

oh, for a second there I thought it was something actually interesting

final boss music pls

I like it. its interesting.

It's really strange that the tutorials are still such a problem, since I don't think I saw a single review of Bowser's Inside Story that didn't complain about how bad they were in that game. I guess Miyamoto wasn't the only one whose suggestions AlphaDream ignored~

Oh my god

T-the final boss music....

It-....*sniff*

IT'S BEAUTIFUL

Yep...I'm gonna avoid clicking this video like the plague.