Awoo.

Playstation Plus Update Thread "So many games on this Little Big Planet"

Badnik Mechanic

The Beta can be downloaded now! It's there on the store, only it doesn't launch until Sunday!

MGR was like 30 GB, had to clean the fridge but was soooo worth it

thanks plus for helping a poor guy that pays way too much for his studies

The Beta can be downloaded now! It's there on the store, only it doesn't launch until Sunday!

but i don't want to be spoiled ;_;

Okay lol, the November update for NA is crazy

10579690613_ce5ed04a49_o.jpg10579412215_cd237f1d8c_o.jpg

10579451846_6f57180468_o.jpg10579451836_d0f00ef08f_o.jpg10579690713_cfa92f5519_o.jpg

10579412155_3a14e499ec_o.jpg10579451746_54e301eb1e_o.jpg

The promised PS4 content, some catching up with EU instant game collection and a couple of super neat offers: Binary Domain and (as it was expected) Soul Sacrifice, both of which I hope come to the EU service asap.

Soul Sacrifice!? And Binary Domain!

Oh god I hope these come to the EU, Well I already have Binary domain but I've been holding off on Soul Sacrifice for ages!

What a awesome update for NA Plus :); really like how NA is getting Oddworld and Dragons Dogama, especially with EU getting that in October.

If anyone was wondering, this week starts the second week for the Halloween sale and it has some really great deals, like Dead Space 1 for 5.99, Bioshock for 5.00, and the first two Fatal Fame games for 2.00 a piece for example. This link has the rest of the sales on the sale, and the spend 50, get 10 back expired yesterday, so any games you get from this point forward don't count toward that.

The sales on the PlayStation blog's Oct. 28th post with Plus (sorry, I'm having issues pasting in the link :(, will try again later).

Hay guys, the PS+ update for this week is live and it includes Dragons Dargama Dark Arisen as the free game for this week; with eveyone saying its so good, thats a great way to kick off November :). Other things that went live were a few sales on Vita games, with Guacamelee, Dead or Alive 5, and Real Boxing being just a few of the games on sale. The reaming sales will be at the link posted bellow. Hope we get Binary Domain and Strangers Wrath Vita next week; would love to play those :).

Link: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/04/ps-plus-dragons-dogma-dark-arisen-free-for-members/

Hello guys, the PS+ update for this week went live, so you can now pick up Ibe and Obi for free (it looks to be a fun co-op puzzle games) and some more vita sales with Street Fighter X Tekken being 12.50 and UMvCIII being 10. The PS4 games aren't live yet, but Resogun and Contrast are coming.

Now, some news for EU+; your line up for December will be composed of Sonic Racing Transformed Vita, GTA Liberty City Stories (PSP), Gird 2, and Guacamelee (a really great game) with that being cross buy between PS3 and Vita. Sadly, for those waiting for the yearly PS+ games to be updated for the Vita, I have some bad news. Sony said that Gravity Rush and Uncharted GA will remain PS+ freebe's for a unknown period of time, and while this was stated in EU+ Blog, it should be the case for the NA+ too. Here's the link for the NA+ sales and everything else: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/11/13/playstation-plus-in-december-resogun-guacamelee-grid-2-more/

One for the EU/UK.

I just turned on my PS3. in the what new menu there is this.

Now TV: "Sign up for a Free trial now, get 90 Days free PSN+"

There must be a catch to that... but don't particually fancy looking into the details, it's there if you're interested or fancy signing up to now tv anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Hay guys, Plus updated this week...with Soul Sacrifice being free for NA Plus members biggrin.png! Along side that is some new Vita games like Ys (a great RPG series from what I've heard :)), and sales on PS1 and PSP games for non-plus members like the PS1 Oddworlds at 6 bucks (normally 10 bucks), the Ys PSP games for 7.50 (to advertise the Vita installment), and some others. Here's hoping next week starts the new ever-green Vita Plus games :) (really hoping for LBP Vita...).

Oh right, PS4 Plus content is up on both NA and EU now.

Grab it through the webstore so you can already have a backlog when you guys get a PS4.

Hay guys, Plus updated this week...with Soul Sacrifice being free for NA Plus members biggrin.png! Along side that is some new Vita games like Ys (a great RPG series from what I've heard smile.png), and sales on PS1 and PSP games for non-plus members like the PS1 Oddworlds at 6 bucks (normally 10 bucks), the Ys PSP games for 7.50 (to advertise the Vita installment), and some others. Here's hoping next week starts the new ever-green Vita Plus games smile.png (really hoping for LBP Vita...).

Ys is pretty damn fun, too bad its going to be slept on. I;ve been playing the game and good lord its freaking awesome.

Been playing Soul Sacrifice thanks to Plus and man...its a dam good game biggrin.png. The core gameplay isn't really specal (faster Monster Hunter-esc fights in small locations), but the content surrounding it is so great; the story telling, the presentation, interactions with the book that gives out missions (which is quite funny :)) and the combat itself is really deep (six possible attacks mapped to the square, triangle and circle buttons). And with the game having free DLC, its going to be a game on my 16 GB Memory Card for quite awhile :).

Got some good news for free games, but not from PS+. If you use PS Home on PS3 (that Second Life-like app), you can partake in a PS4 themed event which you can get three PS1 Classics (Destruction Derby, Warhawk, and the original Twisted Metal). They all work on Vita and PS3, so if you are interested, you can get three PS1 games for nothing :). The second thing is for PlayStation Mobile, as starting this week and ending Mid-December, they are giving away two PS Mobile games per week. The free ones now are Rymdkapsel (a very basic, but enjoyable RTS) and Passing Time (a mini-soccer game). I will post the other free PSM games as they are available and they work on Vita and other PS Mobile compatible devices.

Hay guy's, the PS+ Games for November in NA are really good, got some of the EU+ games smile.png. For the PS3, were getting Borderlands 2, Grid 2, and Dyad which is some indie game, here is a review of it for impressions of it:

The Vita stuff is really good, Sonic Racing Transformed and Urban Trails Freestyle with both being very solid ports of their PS3 counterparts (with very few frame rate drops in Sonic Racing). Hope this new helps and look forward to the games smile.png.

Hay guys, the PS Blog updated with news of whats coming tomorrow on NA Plus. Grid 2 with be added to the IGC, with that supposedly being a great racing game (I never played the first, so I really don't know much about the series). Along with that, we get our first big Christmas sale with great deals on Nio Kuny (a really great RPG by Level 5 and Studio Gipliy :)), with some other sales as well. Here is the link to the prices of the sales and other games on there: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/12/02/ps-plus-grid-2-free-for-ps-plus-members/

Surprised Borderlands 2 didn't kick of December plus, but I'm sure that's next weeks IGC tittle :).

• 2 weeks later...

EU January Update is coming Christmas Eve..

Leaving PS Plus:
24th December: Grid 2
24th December: Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen
24th December: Sonic and Allstars Racing Transformed
8th January: Contrast

Entering PS Plus:
24th December: DmC Devil May Cry (PS3)
24th December: Borderlands 2 (PS3)
24th December: Soul Sacrifice (PSV)
24th December: Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (PSV)
8th January: Don’t Starve (PS4)

Really good update that one.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/12/13/playstation-plus-in-january-dmc-soul-sacrifice-borderlands-2-more/

aw yiss free soul sacrifice and finally I get to "enjoy" dmc for its right price

everything else is just gravy

thanks for the christmas presents xoxo

The last month had been a little lacklustre for PS3, but this is a great update. Definitely gonna try DMC, I haven't played any of those since the original.

Hay guy's, sorry for not updating this for so long. Anyway, from Saturday-Monday, there is a big flash sale on PSN. There are some PS3 and PS4 games like Lego Marvel and others for good prices, but the Vita stuff is really good, with Batman Blackgate being 20 bucks and Tearaway (the best game on the Vita) for 17.99. Here is the link: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/12/20/holiday-flash-sale-starts-now/

The current line up for the IGC for the past two weeks was Boarderlands 2 and Dyad, and while I didn't play them yet, both look to be quite fun. There also is another holiday sale, having some really good prices on games like GOW Assention and Guacmelee!. Here is the link to the PS Blog for the sales. They expire on the 24th, so keep that in mind if you want any of the games: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/12/16/dyad-free-for-ps-plus-members-starting-tomorrow/

Next week we should be getting either Urban Trials or Sonic Racing for Vita. Everyone have a happy holiday and play those games smile.png.

Hay guys, today has the new update for PS+ NA :). Sonic Racing Transformed on Vita is going to be added to the IGC today and its a great port of the PS3 version; all the same content as the PS3 version (even the Metal Sonic/Outrun Bay DLC), is Native Resolution and outside of some dips with the frame rate in some tracks (the new Samba track and the Skys of Arcadia track mainly), it runs at a very constant 30FPS (I would even say better the the PS3 version, felt a bit better to me :)).

Alongside that, we got another batch of sales which has some good stuff, like Sega's Castle of Illusion remake for 4 bucks, Hotline Miami (if you didn't get it through Plus) for 1.50, and...Epic Mickey 2 for PS3 for 10 bucks (which is a good price considering the quality of the game sleep.png). Here is the link to the sales: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/12/23/ps-plus-sonic-all-stars-racing-transformed-free-for-members/

For EU Plus members, man, you guys have quite a great sale :). This huge sale covers MANY games and for really great prices. Here is the link to the sales as they are to many to point out: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/12/24/the-playstation-store-january-sale-starts-today/

Hay guy's, while it wasn't officially announced, the NA+ Tittles are really good...for PS3 anyway. The PS3 IGC will include Bioshock Infinite, DMC, and Brothers A Tale of Two Sons, and for Vita we got some puzzle game Smart As and a Vita Worms game. While the Vita stuff is very lacking (considering how September-December was excellent for the Vita), the PS3 content is very good...honestly surprised to see Bioshock there when it came out early 2013. Still, looks like a great month for PS3 owners and with the lacking Vita games, there must be some big sales to make up for that.

Anyway, this has been a wonderful year for the service with many great games landing across the PS3, PSV and PSP along with some really killer sales. Lets hope next year is good as this one was, and it looks like that will currently be the case :).

• Thumbs Up 1

Hay guys, tommorrow PS+ in NA will update with a new IGC tittle, Urban Trail Freestyle. As the name implies, its alot like the Trails games with you launching a bike off ramps and stuff to preform crazy tricks and what not. Never played them, but here's a video of the game so you guys have an idea what it's like:

There are no new sales, but some games are going to expire soon:

Last Chance (Leaving on 1/7)

Instant Game Collection
Contrast (PS4)
GRID 2 (PS3)

Discounts
Bit.Trip Presents… Runner2: Future Legend Of Rhythm Alien
Bit.Trip Presents… Runner2: Future Legend Of Rhythm Alien: Good Friends Character Pack
Terraria
Ethan: Meteor Hunter
Zombie Driver HD
Zombie Driver HD + Soundtrack
Zombie Driver HD Soundtrack
Zombie Driver HD Apocalypse Pack
Zombie Driver HD Tropical Race Rage
Zombie Driver HD Avatar 10-Pack
Zombie Driver HD Avatar 10-Pack
Draw Slasher

Hope this helps and have a happy new year smile.png!

Edit: The Discount mentioned is for the Vita version of Runner 2, not the PS3 one.

• 2 weeks later...

Hay guys, I know this is a day late, but here is the update for PS+ this week :).

First, we got four free games across the PS4, PS3 and PS Mobile. For PS4, Don't Starve is the free game for the month and it is a top down-ish game where you have to survive in a hostile location for as long as you can. The game has a 2D art mixing with 3D envoiments and it looks to be a very fun game. Here is a gameplay video if any PS4 owners are interested :).

Dont Starve:

For PS3 we got DMC: Devil May Cry. Yes, the game that caused so much contervousy last year with Dante (or for many Donte wink.png) design and really odd changes to the DMC gameplay (no styles, childish attempts at being "cool", some really creative level designs, ect). For what its worth, I feel that the game is honistly really solid :). I'm not a huge fan of the previous games in the series (as I don't play those types of action games outside of God of War) but I had a ton of fun with the combat system and when the game is level headed with its diolog, the story is quite engaging. The overall look the game has when in Limbo and the surprisingly open levels are the really things that made me like the game; who would think the game could offer some fun platforming biggrin.png! If anyone is still on the fence about this one, here is a gameplay video of one of the early sections of the game :).

DMC Gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CShGiaWbw94

Lastly, there is PSM, as this is the second to last week of free games of PSM. The PSM games (which can be played on the Vita and PSM compatible devices) are Rock Boshers DX and Bike Rider DX. For more information about those games and about PSM, here is the link to the news: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/08/playstation-mobile-update-festive-giveaway-continues/ 

As for sales, there are a few decent ones even those many aren't part of PS+, just some price drops and slight discounts. Here is a link to the sales along with more info: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/07/playstation-store-update-320/

I hope this post helps and everyone enjoys this weeks PS+ offerings :). Next week is sure to be awesome with Bioshock Infinte and Brothers being the likely candidates for next weeks IGC tittles biggrin.png .

Hay guy's, tomorrows PS+ Sales in NA are really really good :)!e

There is going to be the PlayStation 14 Sale, with 14 PS3 games and 14 PSV games being at really low prices, and they are high quality games to boot to. For PS3, you have the latest NA Tales game for 10 bucks, Puppetter for 7 bucks and for PSV very recent games are on sale too like Killzone Mercenary for 9 bucks along with many indie games, a PSP Metal Gear game, and Epic Mickey 2 Vita. Here is the link to the sales: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/13/playstation-plus-bioshock-infinite-joins-the-instant-game-collection/

As for the game that is being part of the IGC, we all know what it is: Bioshock Infinite. I'm sure many of us here have played the game or have heard all the praise the game has recived over the past few months. Even with that though, while the game to me isn't perfect, it sure is one of the best FPS games released the past generation. With a amazing story that is well told, main characters that are quite likeable, the female partner not being useless and really helping out in the games combat, the game having such a beautiful world, the combat being fun even if it's not amazing, and the visuals having a colorful almost Disney-esc look. It is an overall great game that is a great surprise tittle to land on PlayStation Plus. For anyone who hasn't played the game yet or are wondering if it meets the high expectations many have of it, here is a video of the games opening that really sets the mood for much of the game :).

Hope this post helps and that everyone takes advantage of all these great sales :). For some of the games on sale, here are some video's of a handful of games that are on sale that really desirve a buy.

Killzone Mercenary (Plus Price - 9$)

Puppetter (Plus Price - 7$)

Stealth Inc. (Plus Price - 4.19$)

Rain (Plus Price - 3.75$)