Awoo.

Playstation Plus Update Thread "So many games on this Little Big Planet"

Badnik Mechanic

I was so close to buying Far Cry 3 at the same time as a PS+ subscription last week, but I held off in the hope it would make the Instant Game Collection once Assassin's Creed 3 was removed. Saved myself £15 already, and I've only had a subscription since Sunday!

Assassin's Creed 3 has already been downloaded too...

Hay guys, a new update for NA Plus! Like the past few weeks, poor sales, but Rayman Origins is being added as part of the IGC for Vita, so you can play on of the best 2d platformers on the go :). Outside of that, some sales on new and old games. These sales include Lone Survivor: Directors Edition being 11.69 for plus owners (normally 12.99, some discount dry.png) launching this week for PS3 and Vita (with both being cross-buy), Limbo (also cross buy for PS3 and Vita) being 12.99, Worms Revolution for PS3 being 7.50, Pinballisck for PS3 being 3.99 along with its DLC content being on sale as well. If you didn't get Rayman Origins from that Rayman sale and Limbo from the PAX sale in August, then this update is very good for you, but otherwise, it's just a okay sale :).

• Thumbs Up 1

Here's a quick update; the NA is live so you can pick up Rayman Origins for free and the sales posted above are now active. Another cool thing; Sony is having spend 50, get 10 dollars back deal starting today (would have been great at the start of September, got Kickbeat and 3 months of Plus well before this news :(), so if you get ANYTHING on the PSN Store in a total of 50$, then you will get 10$ back. This deal stacks too; you can spend up to 500$, thus giving you 100$ back if you spend that much. This deal lasts till October 29th (or around that time).

With next gen coming up and big games like Batman Arkam Origins coming out and games like GTA V out already (not to mention a ton of great Vita stuff like Killzone and Rayman), there is a lot you could get. Hope this update helps :).

October has been announced for North America.

Games added (PS3)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Shadow of the Colossus

Poker Night 2 (so from this you can also earn some unlockables in borderlands 2 if you have that).

Games added (Vita)

Sine Mora

Hotline Miami (PS Vita/PS3, Cross-Buy)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/09/27/playstation-plus-october-preview/

• Thumbs Up 1

While the PS3 line up is disappointing (was expecting either Dead Space 3 or RE4 HD to coincide with Halloween :(), the Vita line up is awesome; always wanted to get Hotline Miami and Sine Mora looks quite cool from what I saw of it online. Maybe this is a hint of a huge indie sale coming in October (as why have Hotline, one of the defacto Vita Indie games as a Plus tittle if that's not the case...), but ether way getting Hotline and Sane Mora for free is awesome :). While I already have Shadow and not good at all in Poker (so that Poker Night game's only good for the dialog), Kingdoms of Amar is a great free game.

Hello guys, sorry I'm late but here is the update for tomorrow for NA Plus subscribers:

• Kingdoms of Amaulr: Awakening - Free for Plus subscribers (its a solid WRPG from a wide range of talient; Grant Kirkhope even composed the games soundtrack :))
  • Sales for a number of THQ (shame they closed down :() including:
  • Wheel of Fortune Ulitmate Edition: 17.19
  • Jeopardy Ultimate Edition: 17.19
  • Wheel of Fortune/Jeopardy Combo Pack: 19.59
  • MX vs. ATV: Alive - 8.99
  • MX vs. ATV: Alive Ultimate Edition - 19.99
  • Darksiders II Ultimate Edition - 17.99
  • Darksiders 1/2 - 31.49
  • Red Faction Armageddon Ultimate Edition - 11.24
  • Flashback - 7.99

A solid update you are interested in THQ's games (though only Darksiders Series is worthwhile, even than the price is still to high...), want to see if the HD remake of Flashback is good, or if you wanted to play Alamur to see if its good :).

The next weeks updates are going to be quite something (as with Halloween coming and two indie games being Plus tittles, sales on horror themed games and the Vita's mammoth indie library have to be going on sale :)).

Erm... did anyone else get this...

We just wanted to let you know that we are making some changes to your PlayStation®Plus membership. In order to make it easier for you to track your renewal date, PlayStation®Plus memberships are moving to calendar months so that each renewal will happen on the same day of the month.

From 10th October, your membership will automatically renew at the end of each 12 month membership period, instead of 365 days, and you will be charged in accordance with the SEN Terms of Service and User Agreement (eu.playstation.com/legal/).

The cost of your membership will remain the same at £39.99.

We hope that you continue to enjoy PlayStation®Plus.

Erm... what does thi mean? I thought it did that already?

I guess it only really makes a difference for 90 day memberships, I assume they become 3 months? Works out better over most 3 month periods by a day or two I guess...unless it includes February. Then you lose a couple of days.

Bloody thievin' February.

Sorry if this is late guy's but the update for this week for Plus in NA was announced. Shadow of the Colossus is the plus game this week and while it's redundant that Sony is spreading the Team Ico collection into two months in NA while EU Plus got both games in June, this is an amazing game (from what others have said, haven't really got into the game despite getting it during the summer sale and really enjoying Ico HD) and all should at least give it a try. There is a big Activision Sale (no, not a COD sale, but the other games they make tongue.png) and it includes:

Wroms Crazy Golf (Plus Price: 2.50)

Deadpool (Plus Price: 39.59)

Fast and Furious Showdown (Plus Price: 19.99)

Angry Birds: Trilogy (Plus Price: 20.99 vs. it being free on iPhone....)

Family Guy Back to the Multiverse (Plus Pirce: 29.99)

Amazing Spider-Man (Plus Price: 20.99)

Men in Black (Plus Price: 20.99)

Prototype (Plus Price: 10.49)

Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD + Revert DLC (Plus Price: 11.99)

Transformers Fall of Cyberton (Plus Price: 35.99 w/ot DLC and 62.99 with all DLC)

Crash PS1 Series (Crash 1-Team Racing) - Plus Price being 2.99 per game

Spyro PS1 Series (Spyro 1-Year of the Dragon) - Plus Price being 2.99 per game

Out of all the games on sale, the Crash and Spyro games are well worth there 2.99 price point and getting the open world game Prototype for 10 bucks isn't half bad either. All of these sales tie into the spend 50, get 10 dollars back deal too, so if you are interested most of these games here, you'll get that 10 dollars back really fast.

Hope this update helps those interested in NA Plus and look forward to next week, as the indie games Hotline and Sane Mora are most likely being the free games of that week.

Edited by RK64
  • Thumbs Up 1

Based EU wins again

Leaving PS Plus:

Entering PS Plus:

23rd October: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

mkqz6ex.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

Well, I was in two minds over MGR, so that's yet another decision I no longer need to make!

This is shaping up to be the best £40 I've ever spent on games, and I've only been a member for a month!

Pity Stranger's Wrath is Vita only though, would have liked to give that a go (I understand the PS3 edition has already been offered once).

Pity Stranger's Wrath is Vita only though, would have liked to give that a go (I understand the PS3 edition has already been offered once).

As with all Plus games though, don't hesitate to add it into your download list ("purchase") so if/when you get a Vita you already have a library ready to download.

Same with any PS4 game that goes up.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm really sorry this is late, but the current update for PS+ is composed of sales on Capcom tittles and Poker Night being free for plus owners. The Capcom Sale includes tittles like Okami, Bionic Commando Rearmed 1/2, and Remember Me among others. The prices for the games on sale are in the following link. Sorry this is so late guys, so I hope you can take advantage of this sale if your are interested in them.

NA's Plus subscribers, keep this in mind though; Okami was free previously in EU+ and Remember Me is free for EU+ subscribers in November, so the chances of those being free in US+ are likely in the future.

Link: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/14/ps-plus-poker-night-2-free-for-members/

Hay guy's, the PS+ Updates in NA are quite good the next two weeks. Hotline Miami is free tomorrow and is cross buy between Vita+PS3; its considered the best Vita indie game for many, and while I never played it, I've heard nothing but good things about it. Outside of that, Halloween sales biggrin.png!!!!

This week and next week have a lot of horror and Halloween themed games on sale, even including very recent Sony tittles like Last of Us and Puppeteer. Here are the sales for this week:

Alien Breed 2: Assault $2.50

Alien Breed 3: Descent $2.50

Alien Breed: Impact $2.50

Alien Breed Trilogy $5.75

Dead Island Game Of The Year $5.00

Dead Island Riptide $19.99

Dead Nation $3.00

Dead Rising 2 Off The Record $6.99

Plants Vs. Zombies $3.75

Plants Vs. Zombies Ps Vita $5.25

Pure Chess Halloween Chess Set $1.19

Pure Chess Halloween Chess Set Ps Vita $1.19 

Red Dead Redemption And Undead Nightmare Collection $13.99

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare $5.00

Resident Evil 4 HD $5.59

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition $10.49

Resident Evil Code: Veronica X $6.99

Resident Evil Revelations $22.49

Sleeping Dogs + Nightmare In Northpoint $11.24 

The House Of The Dead Bundle $7.50

The Last Guy $2.00

The Last Of Us $35.99

The Walking Dead 400 Days $2.44 

The Walking Dead Episode 2 $1.25

The Walking Dead Episode 3 $1.25

The Walking Dead Episode 4 $1.25

The Walking Dead Episode 5 $1.25

The Walking Dead Season Pass $2.99

The Walking Dead Survival Instinct $33.74

The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season (Vita) $9.79

Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone $4.89

Some really great sales here, like PS3 Walking Dead for only 2.99, Pants vs. Zombies Vita being 5.25 and Resident Evil 4 HD being 5.00 dollars. Hope this update helps and if you are wondering what the sales for next week are, the link to them is here. Link: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/21/sale-of-the-dead-discounts-on-the-last-of-us-puppeteer-and-more/

Edited by RK64

Hay guy's, if you are wondering, the NA Plus store updated with the sales on a number of holloween themed games, along with Hotline Miami being free on Vita/PS3. There are a number of great horror games this week on sale, like Resident Evil 5 Gold, Dead Rising 2 (Frank West Addition), Walking Dead (though Episode 1 doesn't work for some reason; even after purchasing the season pass, I cannot download Episode 1 at all, not even the demo...) and next week has even more sales (the Dead Space series, Bioshock 1 and 2, DMC, I Am Alive, and much, much more).