Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

Every attack thrusted upon Botamo so far has been from Super Saiyans, whereas Ultimate Gohan is stronger than that. So Botamo does indeed have a threshold for his ability.

A locket pendant is those things that contain pictures of loved ones - think Kaiba and Mokuba from Yugioh. Family man Gohan's going to be guilt-tripped over eliminating U10 from that.

While Botamo takes no damage, there's only so much force he can withstand before being launched, it would seem. I like where the story is going for Gohan. Perhaps he'll be extra motivated to wish everybody back?

I'm also happy to see that Dyspo is particularly formidable; enough to cause Goku's godly body to... throb...

Didn't Beerus mention during the U6 arc that had Goku gone SSJB from the get go, he could've defeated Botamo easily? Seems like it was always clear he had a limit.

57 minutes ago, DiamondX said:

GOWASU NOOOOOOO!

Zamasu and Black better get a new chair set down at their tea table for him.

I'd forgotten about this, but the Reddit thread rightfully points out that, the writer of episode 104 (where the preview states Goku becomes a "Super Saiyan God"), Toshio Yoshitaka, tweeted that he couldn't wait for it to air. It was a couple of weeks ago, when he also showed this T-shirt off:

2q48CFc.jpg

So the shirt beat the chocolate to it!

6 hours ago, DiamondX said:

GOWASU NOOOOOOO!

I think since Shin and him shared some moments together, they'll make his last moments at least a bit dramatic...like Gowasu looking at Shin smiling and wishing him good luck and Shin being all sad and that...

Anyway, I'm liking 17 a lot. Everyone is looking the transformation sequence and he's like "f*k this" and attacks, then everyone including Goku scold him for it and he's like "whatever...". Also his fights have been interesting so far

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Zamasu and Black better get a new chair set down at their tea table for him.

As if they would do that.

But if they don't, he will probably keep shouting "Zamas".

I'm not sure how to feel about SSG returning. While it is my favourite form, it doesn't feel right to use it now.

I'm fine with SSG returning as I like it much more as a transformation. I just hope it's like proper SSG, as opposed to SSB but with red hair.

I like SSG too. It's my 2nd favourite transformation. But it doesn't make sense. Goku just transforms at random.

He turns SSB in the first minute, then goes base. Then SSJ2, then base again.

So was the leaked form just SSG but with SSJ hair-style?

Meanwhile, my dislike of Goku soars even more. Of course Dyspo does well but Goku has to mess it all up.

What happened to "it's boring to gang up on opponents?" Suddenly Hit is involved and Goku changes his mind on that?

I'm glad to see Dyspo isn't a pushover like the fight against that creature in U11 seemed to paint him as, but it's kind of upsetting his moment in the limelight is going to be shot down by Main Character Syndrome.

I hope Toppo or someone joins in to even the odds at least.

3 hours ago, DiamondX said:

So was the leaked form just SSG but with SSJ hair-style?

Seems like it's the most obvious outcome, the return of SSG wouldn't actually surprise me, especially with all the hints towards the new form:

-Red aura

-Goku's sillhuette inside of the aura looks just like the Saiyan God from Beerus' vision(Something that bothered me a lot in th BoG arc)

- And finally the most clear indicator: The poster of Goku with his back turned to us, where it says something like ''The Technique of the Gods will be Perfected''

I assume Goku will perfect SSG, maybe a full power version of it, and because of it his hair will spike up. SSJB is Goku and Vegeta basically jury rigging their own god forms through SSJ(Mixing their normal SSJ with the God Ki), this new form on the other hand, would be the real Super Saiyan state of the SSG form.

26 minutes ago, Lord Basil (Ogilvie) said:

Meanwhile, my dislike of Goku soars even more. Of course Dyspo does well but Goku has to mess it all up.

What happened to "it's boring to gang up on opponents?" Suddenly Hit is involved and Goku changes his mind on that?

I'm glad to see Dyspo isn't a pushover like the fight against that creature in U11 seemed to paint him as, but it's kind of upsetting his moment in the limelight is going to be shot down by Main Character Syndrome.

I hope Toppo or someone joins in to even the odds at least.

Dunno, the simple fact Goku and Hit, the strongest non pride trooper warriors in the entire arena have to team up to stand a chance against him pretty much makes him shine as a fighter a lot, besides, we don't know how balanced said fight will be, it's possible he'll get them on their ropes.

5 minutes ago, Ratcicle King said:

Dunno, the simple fact Goku and Hit, the strongest non pride trooper warriors in the entire arena have to team up to stand a chance against him pretty much makes him shine as a fighter a lot, besides, we don't know how balanced said fight will be, it's possible he'll get them on their ropes.

Goku's involved.

Dyspo's a goner.

Hopefully he at least gets Hit out first, or Hit is weakened enough he gets taken out afterward.

Conserving energy I suppose.

At least they were nice enough to handicap Goku from using SSB for the whole Tournament so he doesn't just destroy everybody. Not that it really changes the outcome any. :P

One dissapointing thing about Super is the fact that it introduces new stuff for no reason. 

Example 1: Remember when Zen-Oh destroyed 4 universes because he was angry? (Mentioned at the start of the Goku Black Arc)

That helped us know how strong he is, but nothing else really.

Example 2: Whis having a better version of the Mafuba. (End of Goku Black Arc)

11 minutes ago, DiamondX said:

One dissapointing thing about Super is the fact that it introduces new stuff for no reason. 

Example 1: Remember when Zen-Oh destroyed 4 universes because he was angry? (Mentioned at the start of the Goku Black Arc)

That helped us know how strong he is, but nothing else really.

Example 2: Whis having a better version of the Mafuba. (End of Goku Black Arc)

Zeno's destruction of 6 universes may have been set up for their return (via the Super Dragon Balls). Either way, we know that it foreshadowed the erasure of Future Trunks' timeline, which was important enough. As for Whis and some kind of sealing ability; they had to have a way to stop the immortal Zamasu in Trunks' new timeline.

6 hours ago, DiamondX said:

But that doesn't make sense.

SSB is stronger than SSG. (It's SSG + SSJ)

I assume it's a stronger version of SSG. Hopefully they'll give it more explanation than Trunks' Rage form.

Man Gowasu cannot catch a break can he, the man is jist always destined to die.   I blame his GoD for being a meat head and only getting muscle headed jobbers to fill out the roster with no stand outs otherwise. 

9 hours ago, Soniman said:

I blame his GoD for being a meat head and only getting muscle headed jobbers to fill out the roster with no stand outs otherwise. 

I mean, a part of me thinks the whole reason they offed Universe 9 first was because Universe 10 was just too obvious to go first.

...that and a small part of me is hoping Toei is more invested in U9 than U10 so wanted to give them some glory before offing them.

• Thumbs Up 1

His death will certainly have far more room to be tragic than Roh's or even Sidra's, that's for sure.

He's genuinely an omnibenevolent, intelligent God and ally to the protagonists who is only dying because of a pair of psychotic children.

It must make all the universes feel so warm and gushy to know that even if they come out of this Tournament, there's nothing keeping Zen-Oh from doing it all over again with the leftovers, until nothing remains.

They need to somehow convince Zen-Oh erasing stuff really should be a last resort thing, or somehow overthrow him, really. Worth consideration that even reckless Gods like Beerus sparingly use their ability to erase things from existence. Even they, in all their smugness, understand it's the harshest punishment reserved for really bad people.

It's weird because Future Zen-Oh actually seemed fairly responsible. He thought Zamasu's destruction of the future was horrible, and his erasure of everything was presumably for the good of all timelines. And yet, he's done nothing to stop his Present counterpart's moves.

I wouldn't call future Zen'O responsible, he destroyed a timeline to stop a threat, yes, but he wasn't aware of it leaking to other timelines, nor had any regards for Goku and the others, meaning he didn't really care for what it did to the mortals of his timeline, in his eyes, it bothered him so it's gone now, and he overkilled the hell out of it. Let's remember that this arc literally began with those two blowing up planets for fun, they have no regard for the lives of anyone because of their lack of understanding, so they use their overwhelming power as they see fit without worrying about collateral damage.

• Thumbs Up 1