Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

Meanwhile Gogeta fans everywhere are crying because there's no sign he'll ever be canonized

Imma just call one of them Big Green. Then our movie tie ins are complete. Though Champa was feeling really unoriginal this tournament huh?

"Cabba! Beerus had a few Saiyans on his team! Get more for ours! What else did he have last time? A Namek? I'll get two! That'll show him!"

• Thumbs Up 2

My money's on Piccolo taking out one Namekian but falling to the other.

At least I hope. I really want to see U7 fighters take a few hits.

Looking at the pacing of the Tournament, I don't know if it could line up as 12 episodes with the Haruka credits. Haruka will be the ending theme from episodes 97 to 108. There are three battles given front and center attention in the intro, and we're getting decent pacing with them. That said, unless there are some huge side battles going on with the main plot points, we're going to stay slow.

97: Tournament starts.

98. Bergamo vs. Goku.

102. Ribrianne vs. Vegeta. U2 likely to take a lot of hits. They have shadow fighters, though, so will probably not become fodder just yet.

103. U7 and U2 vs. U10 and Botamo. U10 likely eliminated. Extra odds because we see one of U10's fighters in 102's promo, so I'm expecting they'll be cut down to 3 by 103. I expect U10 will knock out some of U2's people before going down, while U7 remains unscathed (ugh).

104. Hit and Goku vs U11. My assumption is Jiren will be the last Pride Trooper standing when the smoke clears. Probable Jiren will just choose to keep ignoring Goku and wait until towards the end.

105-108. Unless they plan on dragging this for another 12 episodes, I guess some kind of nuke will drop here that wipes most fighters out. That nuke could very well be Jiren, though. After all, he seems to be avoiding doing ringouts. Probably just so he can wipe everyone out towards the end when he has no choice.

13 hours ago, Ice Vec said:

Freeza...when he was brought to Earth, he showed he couldn't resist the urge to kill, so I assume he'll end up killing someone and get disqualified.

Frieza seems to be relishing the no killing rule, actually. He's mostly just humiliating and torturing people as opposed to actually ringing them out. He'll let the rest of U7 do the dirty work while he has 48 minutes of sociopathic fun.

You know, it feels wierd that we don't have a name for Hit's race. We got one for Magetta, but not one for him.

Reminder that after like, 30 years, we still don't have a name for Freeza's race, so don't hold your breath on those.

4 hours ago, Meta77 said:

Don't compare cooler to frost lol cooler was soooo much ..........cooler.

Toei did that comparison when he straight up took one of Cooler's most memorable moves.

• Thumbs Up 1

Frost flies through Goku's Kamehameha to get him by surprise, just like Cooler

He's also in his third form, which is the closest of the canon forms to look like Cooler's fifth form.

• Thumbs Up 1

7aw3vI6.png

We have the name of every fighter except the Ganos lookalike on U4, so here's a nice visual guide to the teams.

U2, U6, and U7 need a nuke dropped on them, this is ridiculous.

Eh it's to be expected, so far it was basically a warm up, as the Grand Priest said last episode, now shit's gonna get real, all the clowns are out and those who aren't won't last very long.

heck if you wanna get a bit specific

U2 still has to be presented, so of course for now they have plot armor

U3 might still have some curveballs, as other than a few characters it had 0 focus

U4 keeps using dirty tactics, so they're most likely avoiding fighting and waiting for warriors to tire out

U6 and U7 have plot armor, plus some characters who still need to show off

U10 had a misguided focus on raw muscles so they got super fucked in the end (Gowasu's gonna reunite with Zamasu soon)

And finally, U11 was mostly fodder while the real meat were Jiren, Toppo and Dyspo, who are all falling back and playing the long game.

7 minutes ago, DiamondX said:

*Gowasu gets erased*

Gowasu: Where... am I?

Zamazu: NINGENNNNNNNNNNN!

Gowasu: Zamas....

Gowasu just pops in a void where Zamasu is constantly screaming Ningen and all of the U9 team, who have been there for a while beg him to make Zamasu stop.

Gowasu asks for tea and Zamasu's pitch doubles.

• Chuckle 1

16 minutes ago, DiamondX said:

I can see Zamasu and Roh get along.

*Roh pops into a white void, mid-scream*

Roh- SAMAAA.... Wh- Where am I?!

*Looks around and sees Zamasu, who also notices him. Both remain staring at eachother for a bit*

Zamasu- D-Daddy?!

Okay guys, while this is fairly fun, I think it should be phrased a bit more formally so as to avoid going into outright spam territory. :P

27 minutes ago, DiamondX said:

I can see Zamasu and Roh get along.

Considering Zamasu killed Roh's future counterpart and Roh's own abhorrence at Frieza's evil, I'm not so sure.

Even the Social Darwinist thinks "kill just about everything" is going a little far.

Sorry, couldn't resist xD
But I think Zamasu would probably hate Roh, after all he is one of the most incompetent Kaioshin we've seen so far, meanwhile, as @Lord Liquiir (Ogilvie) mentioned, Roh still has SOME morality left.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, back to the "OP" Universes, 2 will lose some fighters for sure this episode. 

Universe 6 is gonna stay for a while, since not only is it our Universe's "brother", but they also have tons of strong fighters and we have yet to see what the Namekians and Rota can do. Magetta might lose this episode though.

Universe 7 should lose a member soon to hype U6 or U11 (most probably Vegeta).

Well we know Botamo will last for a while as he'll appear in episode 103, Magetta isn't mentioned so he might job soon. Hit and Goku are gonna be teaming up soon so I wouldn't be surprised if by episode 105 he's out too.

And don't worry, they're totally saving Vegeta for Jiren, we need to keep that running gag going.

It was Botamo? I forgot which one was with Universe 10.

There's a bingo in the DB Reddit and the free space is Vegeta jobbing.

Yep, it's Botamo. If we're going by the pattern Toei has been giving us, every character that has a big showing gets bodied soon after, Vegeta, since he didn't do much ever since the U9 episode, might last a bit longer, however, Magetta already had a good showing of his combos with Botamo, meanwhile Caulifla and Kale both were showing off for quite a while, and last episode doesn't bode well to either of the Android twins.