Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

17 and 18 don't actually have cybernetic parts tho', IIRC it's been said all the enhancements were organic on celular level, which is how Cell could absorb them, in constrast with 16.

1 hour ago, Ratcicle King said:

17 and 18 don't actually have cybernetic parts tho', IIRC it's been said all the enhancements were organic on celular level, which is how Cell could absorb them, in constrast with 16.

On the other hand, 18 gets spit back out with her clothes intact.

Which would indicate he doesn't actually merge with them as Bulma proposed.

Honestly, them being to some degree mechanical would explain absorbing them whole. Otherwise Cell could have just drained them like anyone else for a power boost. It sounds like what Gero did is he basically replaced most of their cells with mechanical duplicates that have vastly more durability and power. Compare replacing muscle with say, a bunch of titanium fibers. It's modeled after natural muscle and will feel and look like it, but is obviously something different.

To be fair, Cell's biology as a whole makes as much sense as Majin Buu's magic bullshit biology. :U

• Thumbs Up 4

More reason to not be surprised if DBS makes it so 17 and 18 can be controlled by Paparoni anyway. :P

Episode 105 spoilers are out.

It sounds like Goku and Hit are still tag teamed. So it's possible that they have yet to KO Dyspo and his partner, and the team up is actually towards the end of 104 (which I hope means we get to see the Pride Troopers owning people). Which is for the best, given it would honestly feel kind of BS to whittle down Universe 11 to just 2 fighters when there's so much meat left on the other teams.

It sounds like Roshi's opponent is trying to use sex appeal against him, though that's unlikely to make a difference unless she has some sort of power to help.

That said, Goku does end up going to help Roshi, only for his path to be blocked. Presumably, that means Roshi is in trouble.

WELP It seems the new form has been leaked, either that or more hinting towards it.

Spoiler

DHcJRd-U0AAL2vB.jpg

The magazine mentions this being the ''wall that took 30 years for Goku to break''.

Perfect Goku? Ultimate Goku?

Based Goku?

• Thumbs Up 1

The two mysterious U4 fighters have been uncovered. Two bugs!

Wait what? O:

Oh, and the U11 line-up shows Kunshee eliminated, but Dyspo still involved. Check @Herms98 for more.

I feel as if a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I know Dyspo both has the power to wreck Hit, and he gets to last another episode.

Quitela's odds just dropped a bit though. I'm guessing the Ganos lookalike in the opening credits was just a miscolored Ganos? Not too crazy, given Majora's eyes are shown as being open in the intro as well.

I guess we'll see after 105 how U4 is stacking up.

Well, in my plans to eventually watch the entirety of DBZ, I got Seasons 4-6 (Orange Bricks/entirety of Android/Cell/Cell Games sagas) when I was on Holiday a few weeks back and finally got around to starting it. I just finished with the Garlic Jr saga and...what a weird bout of filler.

Now, I'll just put it out there, it was nowhere near as bad as what people were making it out to be IMO. There was some cool action, some really good focus on Teen Gohan, Piccolo, and Krillin, and honestly, Garlic Jr's plan was actually kind of interesting, turning people into evil vampires who worship him. My only issue is that there was instances where I feel the story was obviously stupid to buy time. Like Piccolo spends a lot of the series beating the hell out of Gohan under the guise that he's been turned by the Black Water Mist. Admittedly, it's a smart plan to trick Garlic so he can free Kami and Popo, but why didn't he, oh I don't know...lunge for Gohan and tell him from the beginning "Hey kid, I'm not really brainwashed, I'll go easy on you, just make this convincing". There's a moment where Piccolo knocks Gohan into the lookout itself in the dark where Garlic and his minions can't see them, and he still goes on with the plan without informing Gohan or Krillin til the very end. It's annoying.

On top of that, Garlic Jr is a bit of a weak villain in my opinion and it's really annoying how it expects you to see the movies to understand any of this. Like for example, what's Garlic's beef? What happened? When did he wish to be immortal? Why can Gohan not be effected by the Black Water Mist, was it Icarus? Why was Piccolo not effected? Like seriously, it explains nothing.

Whatever, time to get back to Season 4 with Trunks' introduction.

9 hours ago, Diamond X said:

Super Saiyan Silver

No wait

ULTRA Saiyan

Ummm

Linit-Breakig Super Saiyan?

How about Super Saiyan Noir Goku?

Silver accentuation is always a plus for me, so I'm super happy with this new form.

"The wall that took 30 years for Goku to break". Guess this form is the end of the line for Goku's transformations, and what a way to end it. This ticks all my boxes.

Here's the recent image from V-Jump:

ea459a2713d25dafa5c7678abca8edf515030061

I had to post for Krillin's face alone

EDIT: I just noticed that Gohan is wearing his Piccolo gi. It's a shame he isn't in the anime.

On 08/17/2017 at 10:19 AM, Ratcicle King said:

WELP It seems the new form has been leaked, either that or more hinting towards it.

Hide contents

DHcJRd-U0AAL2vB.jpg

Sweet lord!

You'd think they'd wait until Goku fought Jiren to unveil the Super Saiyan Silver or whatever.

Does that mean they'll finish the Tournament up sooner rather than later?

My money would be on it being unveiled after like, a wholesale slaughter of the U6 team or something. An emotional moment due to Champa's death that highlights how Goku needs to REALLY power up if he's going to win.

I mean I seriously doubt every U6/U7 character gets a dramatic sendoff. I'm anticipating someone from Universe 11 taking a bunch of them out like bowling pins after they've been softened up.

Eh, they're probs just hyping the form up.

There's no real need to keep it a big surprise, we all know it's happening.

Champa comments that Dyspo and Beerus look alike.

Vados comments Champa and Beerus look alike.

There, can we be done with that, now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Goku transforming back into Super Saiyan God off screen is sad. Also, using it in the way the manga did (back and forth between it and Blue) is intersting. Anyone get me a Gif of Champa with his vuvuzilla?

Interesting developments for an episode that only had one KO.

Toppo's decision to eschew any semblance of justice is... wow. Can't blame him though. Justice is kind of pointless without the power to enforce it, and no one is more powerful than the psychopathic child that is Zen-Oh.

Hit at least had a clever way to get around Dyspo's powers so it doesn't seem too Ass Pull. Now Dyspo only has a 50% chance of landing a blow, which evens the odds.

Intrigued to see how the next episode goes. It sounds like Roshi could die trying the Evil Containment Wave... which makes me ponder how that stacks up in the rules. Sadly looks like Universe 4's odds aren't that good anymore if they're all trying to gang up on a U7 fighter.